Type keyword(s) to search

Arrow Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

1970s-Set 'Batman' Animated Movie Reveals Cast (Exclusive)
AUGUST 12, 2020 9:00AM by Aaron Couch
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-soul-dragon-sets-voice-cast-1306722

The Dark Knight is headed to the 1970s for his latest animated adventure, the upcoming Batman: Soul of the Dragon.

The film is an original tale, rather than based on a specific comic book storyline, that sees Bruce Wayne face a deadly menace from his past with the help of three former classmates: world-renowned martial artists Richard Dragon, Ben Turner and Lady Shiva.

Soul of the Dragon stars David Giuntoli as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Mark Dacascos as Richard Dragon, Kelly Hu as Lady Shiva, Michael Jai White as Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger, James Hong as O-Sensei and Josh Keaton as Jeffrey Burr. Batman: The Animated Series' Bruce Timm is executive producing, with Sam Liu, known for Reign of the Supermen and Batman: The Killing Joke, directing and producing. Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge writer Jeremy Adams penned the script. 
Batman: Soul of the Dragon, which first came to light in June when GWW reported it was in the works, is due out in early 2021.

Edited by tv echo

Actually, Arrow 806's title was "Reset" (not "Resist")...

Batwoman Season 2: Arrow Writer Maya Houston Joins Writers Room
Posted on August 14, 2020 | by Ray Flook
https://bleedingcool.com/tv/batwoman-season-2-arrow-writer-maya-houston-joins-writers-room/

... Writer Maya Houston took to Twitter on Friday to announce that she was joining The CW series' writing team as her "first staff writer gig." A fellow in NBC's Writers On The Verge program, Houston is no stranger to the "Arrowverse" or The CW: she served as a writers production assistant on Arrow and The 100, and would go on to co-write Arrow season 8, episode 6 "Resist" with Onalee Hunter (and directed by David Ramsey)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Voice actors and cast list - Battletoads (2020)
Ozzie Mejia   August 19, 2020 
https://www.shacknews.com/article/119876/voice-actors-and-cast-list-battletoads-2020

Pimple - Echo Kellum
The big, friendly Pimple is voiced by Echo Kellum, whom you might also recognize from several minor voice roles on Rick & Morty. However, Kellum is more widely-recognized for his role as Curtis Holt (a.k.a. Mr. Terrific) on The CW's Arrow, where he was Team Arrow's technological wizard and also a superhero in his own right. If you have kids, they might know Kellum more for his work on Elena of Avalor, where he voices King Joaquin.

Kellum's gaming credits include Trover Saves the Universe, where he was Bathtub Jim. He also worked on Accounting+, where he was the Little Public Defender.

Edited by tv echo

Looks like there's forward movement on SA's new series Heels...

Starz's "Heels" Show Issues Casting Call For Wrestlers
CARLOS TORO      AUG 21, 2020
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/starz-s-heels-show-issues-casting-call-wrestlers

Wrestlers Casting Call:

The new television series, "Heels," is holding a casting call for amateur, semi-pro and professional wrestlers.

We are looking for wrestling doubles, background wrestlers for scenes, as well as wrestlers that are also actors. If you are a wrestler and would like to be seen, we would love to see what you can do in the ring!

We are holding a casting call on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 starting at 10:00am. and scheduling through the day.

Place: Tyrone Recreation Department located at 145 Commerce Dr. in Tyrone, GA

Please send us an email at heelswrestlers @ gmail. com to register. Please also send photos and/or videos to introduce yourself as a wrestler.

*Please note that Covid-19 protocols will be in place in order to maintain a safe environment. Everyone will be asked to stop at a checkpoint and sign in, also providing a cell phone number. You will be asked to stay in your vehicle until you are called. Once you are invited inside, please wear a mask until you are asked to remove it.

And then the fun part begins - time for you to show us what you can do in the ring! You will be directed to do various wrestling moves, and the spotlight will be only on you (as you will be the only one in the ring at that time).

If you are unable to make this date, Please submit regardless and let us know you are not available that date but are interested.

If you are available and you have a time frame of certain availability times let us know.

Thank you

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1

Exclusive: ‘Urban Legend’ Reboot Eyes Rising Stars Sydney Chandler, Katherine McNamara
BY JEFF SNEIDER      AUGUST 24, 2020
https://collider.com/urban-legend-reboot-cast-sydney-chandler-katherine-mcnamara/ 

Rising stars Sydney Chandler and Katherine McNamara are in talks to star in the Urban Legend reboot that’s heating up at Screen Gems, Collider has exclusively learned.

Colin Minihan (What Keeps You Alive) is writing and directing the horror-thriller, which Mike Medavoy and Benjamin Anderson will produce for Phoenix Pictures. Screen Gems executives Eric Paquette and Michael Bitar will oversee the project for the studio.

The Urban Legend reboot will move to the franchise into the digital age, where urban legends are often born on the internet, where they spread like wildfire. The movie will center on a diverse cast of college students as they navigate a series of bizarre deaths that resemble urban legends linked to the darkest corners of social media.

Chandler, who is the daughter of Kyle Chandler, will play the main protagonist, and the ensemble will include a handful of well-known, diverse young actors. Sources say Keith Powers (Straight Outta Compton) is also being eyed for a potential role, and that the plot will explore deepfake technology, which is becoming more popular — and accessible — online.
Best known for her roles on the CW’s Arrow and the Mortal Instruments TV series Shadowhunters, McNamara will soon be seen in Josh Boone‘s star-studded adaptation of Stephen King‘s epic novel The Stand, as well as Charlie Day‘s directorial debut El Tonto. Repped by CAA and Atlas Artists, McNamara has also wrapped an untitled horror movie from director Nick Simon and co-writer Luke Baines, and you can click here to read more about that indie project.

Edited by tv echo
Mary McCormack To Star In ‘Heels’ Wrestling Drama Series For Starz
By Nellie Andreeva   August 25, 2020
https://deadline.com/2020/08/mary-mccormack-cast-star-heels-starz-wrestling-drama-series-1203022365/

EXCLUSIVE: Mary McCormack has been tapped as a lead opposite Stephen Amell and Alexander Ludwig in Heels, Starz’s eight-episode hourlong drama set in the outrageous world of independent professional wrestling.
McCormack will play Willie, the business partner of Jack Spade and logistical brains behind the local wrestling organization who came up in the glory days as Wild Bill’s (Chris Bauer) valet but grew tired of babysitting and left him just as his career took off. His return to the local circuit complicates her life, as does the reflection of her younger self that she sees in Crystal (Kelli Berglund).

Edited by tv echo

Dec. 17 - Katherine McNamara plays Julie Lawry in this series...

CBS All Access’ star-studded television adaptation of The Stand, by Stephen King, will make its debut in the winter. The limited-series adaptation of King’s 1978 novel will premiere on Dec. 17.

Edited by tv echo

Trailer for new indie women-tennis-comedy, First One In (available on Amazon Prime, iTunes and Google Play, starting Sep. 8, 2020) - cast includes Josh Segarra, who plays "Tennis Pro Fernando"...

FIRST ONE IN Trailer (2020)
MILLENNIAL PR    Aug 19, 2020

After accidentally killing an endangered animal on a popular reality TV show, Madi Cooke (Kat Foster) is labeled an eco-terrorist, is fired from her job, and believes she now is the most hated woman in America. She changes her look and last name to interview with Bobbi (Georgia King), who heads Mason Agents — the #1 real estate firm in Connecticut. But in an effort to maintain championship status in a local, annual tournament, Bobbi only hires women who play tennis.

Madi joins a clinic at Acme Indoor Tennis to practice the game she hasn’t played seriously since high school, nearly 20 years ago. That’s where she meets Tennis Pro Fernando (Josh Segarra), Jane (Catherine Curtin), Ceecee (Emy Coligado), Preeti (Aneesh Sheth) and Valentina (Karina Arroyave), and renews her strained friendship with her best friend and former high school tennis partner, Ollie (Alana O’Brien). 

In a twist of events, Madi and her underdogs take on Bobbi’s Mason Agents at their Elite tennis club, where Madi will find her grit or lose everything.

Edited by tv echo

Janina Gavankar was part of the "Wizard World Virtual Experiences Presents: From the Cast of True Blood" panel on Sep. 8th, where she talked about working on True Blood... 

-- When asked about other projects, JG said that she did voice work for Star Wars: Battlefront II, she also wrote and directed a short film called Stucco (online now), and she did a movie with Ben Affleck called The Way Back, which was released in March 2020.

-- When asked about upcoming projects, JG said that she's shooting an Amazon movie the second week of October and that she's returning to finish shooting Season 2 of The Morning Show in mid-October.

(Wizard World)

Edited by tv echo

10 Stephen Amell Roles Fans May Have Forgotten About
JASON WIESE   SEP. 10. 2020 
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2554198/stephen-amell-roles-fans-may-have-forgotten-about 

On that note, I could probably talk about his role as Casey Jones in the 2016’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, but that is something that you were probably already aware of. I would rather go deep into the films and TV shows starring Stephen Amell that may flew under your radar or that you simply failed to recognize him in the first place.

Spinning Instructor (Queer As Folk)
Peter Henderson (Flashpoint)
Teddy Gordon (Closing The Ring)
Travis McKenna (Blue Mountain State)
Brady (The Vampire Diaries)
Guy (Screamers: The Hunting) [see pic below]
Jason (Hung)
Scott Becker (Private Practice)
Kyle (New Girl)
Phillip Seaver (The Cutting Edge: Fire & Ice)

26cfc7b6cecaf6080a919433864d40543f66f8d4

Edited by tv echo

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World recently celebrated its 10th anniversary - it's interesting how many Arrow actors were in this movie (not to mention, future Marvel superheroes Chris Evans and Brie Larson)...

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446029/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Ben Lewis    ...    Other Scott
Brandon Routh    ...    Todd Ingram
Joe Dinicol    ...    Elevator Hipster

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 2

Go to link to listen to podcast...

Colin Donnell and Brian Usifer, aka The Nineteen Twenty, Detail Recording Their 1st Album During the Pandemic
September 11, 2020
https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/watch-with-us/colin-donnell-brian-usifer-recorded-1st-album-during-quarantine/

Living the dream! For 10-plus years, Colin Donnell and Brian Usifer have been friends. However, it wasn’t until February 2020 that they came up with the idea to work together musically.

At the time, Donnell, 37, was backstage at Disney’s Frozen on Broadway, where his wife, Patti Murin, was performing. Usifer, the music director of the show, came into her dressing room and they began chatting.

“I’d been writing a little bit. It’s something that I’ve always kind of kept in my back pocket and done for myself and Brian had mentioned that that was the original reason he moved to New York — to be a songwriter, to be a producer. That’s where the real seed was planted,” the Chicago Med alum says on the latest episode of the “Watch With Us” podcast.
Then, on March 27, Donnell shared a video of himself playing an original song via Instagram, and Usifer reached out. “He texted, ‘Hey man. Let’s do this.’ And that kicked it all off,” he says. “I had the bare bones for a bunch of songs, and it sort of evolved from there.”

The musicians then formed The Nineteen Twenty — the name combines COVID-19 with 2020 — and put together their first album, Chaos and Cocktails, all via zoom, phone calls and text messages.

“I’m really proud of what Colin and I did because I think that it’s a blend of us as people and as musicians in a way that I didn’t expect it to be,” the composer tells Us. “I feel like this sounds like me and comes from me. I sort of listen to it and it doesn’t feel like someone else’s work. It sounds like mine.”
The seven-track album, which is available now for preorder, will be released on Friday, September 25. However, that doesn’t mean the writer partners are done working — they actually never stopped.

“I’m very hopeful that all of these smaller music venues survive what’s going on and when things open up in New York City, Brian and I will be playing out and putting a kickass band together,” Donnell adds. “It would be a total dream.”

For more on The Nineteen Twenty — and what Donnell has to say about working in TV again down the line — listen to the podcast above. ...

Edited by tv echo
17 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Ben Lewis and his real life husband are starring in a Lifetime Christmas movie together: 

https://deadline.com/2020/08/lifetime-first-lgbtq-the-christmas-set-up-asian-american-sugar-spice-holiday-1203002505/

Should be cheesy fun. 

I can't wait for this! I saw them on RuPaul's Celebrity Drag Race and they were funny and charming and sweet and ... this is the content I need this holiday season!

• Love 1
On 9/14/2020 at 7:08 PM, Featherhat said:

Ben Lewis and his real life husband are starring in a Lifetime Christmas movie together: 

https://deadline.com/2020/08/lifetime-first-lgbtq-the-christmas-set-up-asian-american-sugar-spice-holiday-1203002505/

Should be cheesy fun. 

I'm not saying that this is the reason why they were cast, but I recently read an article about how soap opera shows were dealing with COVID-19 production restrictions on intimate scenes by having the actors' real life spouses be body doubles in their bed scenes. Then I read that Jared Padalecki's real life wife (who's an actress) has been cast as his character's wife on his new show Walker. So I have to wonder if casting real life spouses isn't at least a factor in casting decisions...

Edited by tv echo
51 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I'm not saying that this is the reason why they were cast, but I recently read an article about how soap opera shows were dealing with COVID-19 production restrictions on intimate scenes by having the actors' real life spouses be body doubles in their bed scenes. Then I read that Jared Padalecki's real life wife (who's an actress) has been cast as his character's wife on his new show Walker. So I have to wonder if casting real life spouses isn't at least a factor in casting decisions...

I think it has to be a factor. Real life spouses are already living together and don't have to quarantine away from loved ones before/after doing an intimate scene and there's possibly more options for scenes.

I also think it's awesome for Lifetime's first cheesy holiday movie with LGBT leads. Can't nobody say this isn't wholesome and family friendly! They're literally married.  I hope it does well and Lifetime/Hallmark does more. And they've got an angle for promotion as well. 

David Nykl is awesome and talented. I'm glad he saved one of Zalenka's best scenes to close out the reel. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 3

KM plays a character named Taylor Risdale in this upcoming movie, Finding You, which now has a release date...

Romantic Drama ‘Finding You’ to Release in Theaters in January 2021
John Stewart  September 19, 2020
https://theslanted.com/2020/09/43230/finding-you-romantic-drama-release-date-cast/ 

Roadside Attractions set a theatrical release date for “Finding You,” an inspirational romantic drama about finding the strength to be true to oneself. The studio acquired the U.S. theatrical distribution rights to the movie, which is based on the book There You’ll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones. The film is slated to release nationwide on January 29, 2021.

The description reads, “After an ill-fated audition at a prestigious New York music conservatory, violinist Finley Sinclair (Rose Reid) travels to an Irish coastal village to begin her semester studying abroad. At the B&B run by her host family she encounters gregarious and persistent heartthrob movie star Beckett Rush (Jedidiah Goodacre), who is there to film another installment of his medieval fantasy-adventure franchise. As romance sparks between the unlikely pair, Beckett ignites a journey of discovery for Finley that transforms her heart, her music, and her outlook on life. In turn, Finley emboldens Beckett to reach beyond his teen-idol image and pursue his true passion. But when forces surrounding Beckett’s stardom threaten to crush their dreams, Finley must decide what she is willing to risk for love.”

Previously published info on this movie:
https://thefandom.net/there-youll-find-me-set-photos/ 

The movie also stars Katherine McNamara as Beckett’s co-star Taylor, Vanessa Redgrave as Mrs. Sweeney, an elderly woman Finley works with for one of her classes, and Tom Everett Scott as Montgomery Rush, Beckett’s father. The book has heavy-handed Christian messaging, but it’s unknown whether this will be marketed as a Christian film or if the production will largely skirt around that.

KM shot this movie last year:

Edited by tv echo

Echo Kellum - Running Away (Official Video)
Echo Kellum    Premiered Sep 23, 2020

Directors: Echo Kellum and Nathan Caywood
Producer: Cindy Lu 
Cinematographer: Nathaniel Miller
Gimbal Operator: Richard Moriarty
Key Grip: David Loden
Gaffer: Mike Jones
Focus Puller: Sharla Cipicchio
Production Assistant: Brendan McCay

Edited by tv echo

Mi Madre, My Father – Drama, Short Film
Encore +    Sep 24, 2020

Reared by an abusive, pill-popping mother (Michelle Morgan) and an absentee playboy father (Stephen Amell), six-year-old Valentina (Lina Renna) must fend for herself. She does what she can to craft the illusion of normalcy: makes herself lunches that look just like the ones her classmates tote, dresses and grooms herself expertly, and lies to cover up for her mother’s erratic behaviour.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Update on Beth Schwartz's new series...

Stefania LaVie Owen Joins Netflix’s ‘Sweet Tooth’ As Shooting Is Underway In New Zealand
By Peter White   September 30, 2020 
https://deadline.com/2020/09/stefania-lavie-owen-netflix-sweet-tooth-1234589025/ 

EXCLUSIVE: Stefania LaVie Owen, who has starred in Netflix’s Messiah and Hulu’s Chance, has joined the cast of Sweet Tooth.

Deadline understands that she is a series regular on the upcoming Netflix drama, which is based on the DC Vertigo comic and comes from Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey’s Team Downey, Jim Mickle, Beth Schwartz and Warner Bros. TV.
This comes as the series continues shooting in New Zealand. It has been up and running since mid-September after becoming one of a small number of Hollywood TV series and movies to be granted border exemptions by the New Zealand government to film in the country.
Mickle and Schwartz write, exec produce and co-showrun, with Mickle also acting as a director. Team Downey’s Robert Downey Jr., Susan Downey and Amanda Burrell also exec produce alongside Linda Moran and Evan Moore producing. Team Downey produces in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Edited by tv echo

Katherine McNamara On The Stand's 'Eerie' Connections to 2020 (Exclusive)
By TooFab Staff       October 8, 2020
https://toofab.com/2020/10/08/the-stand-katherine-mcnamara-julie-lawry-stephen-king-connections-to-2020/ 

The "Shadowhunters" star, who was promoting her collaboration with Precision 1 lenses for their "See What Happens" campaign, opened up to TooFab about her upcoming role in the highly-anticipated miniseries, in which she stars as sex-crazed teenager Julie Lawry.

"It was a dream come true. I mean, I'm a huge Stephen King fan. And so getting a chance to not only work with the incredible cast and creatives, but to bring a story to life that is so iconic. It was a blast," began McNamara, 24, who is best known for her roles as Clary Fray in "Shadowhunters" and Mia Smoak in "Arrow."

"I will say having played heroes for years, playing a character like Julie, who is so erratic and who is arguably the worst person you can be in the apocalypse a lot of ways, making character choices that make me, Katherine, feel like a gross human being was very different than playing Clary [Fray] or Mia [Smoak] or anything else," she said. "It was fun to have pink hair for a few months and run around in sequins and other things and live in Randall Flagg's world of Vegas."

She continued, "That world in particular was very eerie at times, especially in retrospect, given this year, it's sort of the mob mentality nature that becomes Randall Flagg's Vegas and sort of choices that people make that are not what you would hope you would be in the apocalypse. It really highlights a lot of the darker side of humanity and what these adverse situations can push people into. I don't advise people to follow in Julie's footsteps in any way, shape or form, but she's a lot of fun to witness as she becomes sort of this erratic Tinkerbell of the apocalypse."
As a fan of King's work, McNamara said she was "committed" to finishing "The Stand" book in its entirety -- the 1990s edition is over 1,200 pages -- and also confirmed that King wrote an alternate ending for the miniseries, which features an all-star cast including James Marsden, Amber Heard, Nat Wolff and Heather Graham.

"It's a brand new telling of a story that so many people love. So I think it's sort of the perfect addendum to 2020 that it's coming in December," McNamara explained. "Yes, it's about a disease, but it's more about, you know, the people and the choices that you make and sort of questioning what you stand for and what it says about who you are."

Not only is the show particularly timely amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, but some might argue it also mirrors other issues in America.

"I think it's something that is going to be extremely poignant," she told TooFab. "You know, it's not necessarily going to be comfortable at times and it's not necessarily going to be pleasant at times, but I think that's sort of our job as artists is to highlight the dark and the light sides of the human experience and to force people, to look at other perspectives and sort of question their own experience and their own perspective and their own choices."
"I think one silver lining of 2020 as a whole is that we've all sort of been forced to confront these kinds of skeletons in our closet and the ways that the habits that we formed and the ways in which we've lived our lives as a society and go, 'How can we be better?'" she continued. "Because we actually have an opportunity to pause and restart and sort of reset. And I think a clean slate is such a beautiful thing. There's always room for a second chance."

"Especially with so many important things coming up socially and politically, it's our time as the younger generation to step up and create the world in which we want to live for the future and to create the world that we want to see happen in front of us," McNamara concluded. "And I think the more people kind of educate themselves and realize that we have to make choices and we have to be accountable and responsible for them, the better our world is going to be in the future."

Toofab video of this interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2GNIYxW-M

Edited by tv echo

You can now watch this virtual panel from NYCC that premiered on Oct. 9 - KM is in the cast but did not participate in this panel...

The Stand Cast Q&A + Inside Look with Whoopi Goldberg
New York Comic Con    Oct 9, 2020

Arrowverse Trivia Fact: In the 1994 original version of Stephen King's The Stand, the character of Randall Flagg was played by Jamey Sheridan (who played Robert Queen on Arrow). Randall Flagg is now being played by Alexander Skarsgård in the new version.

Edited by tv echo

Another MG project...

‘Green Lantern’ Series Gets Greenlight at HBO Max, Seth Grahame-Smith and Marc Guggenheim to Write
By Joe Otterson October 9 2020
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/green-lantern-series-hbo-max-1234798860/ 

HBO Max has given out a series order to “Green Lantern,” Variety has learned.

Based on the DC Comics property, the show was first announced as being in development last year. Plot details are now available for the first time, however. The show will depict the adventures of a multitude of Lanterns, including Guy Gardner, Jessica Cruz, Simon Baz and Alan Scott — Earth’s first Green Lantern, who, true to the comics, is a gay man — and many more. The series will also include fan favorites such as Sinestro and Kilowog, and will also introduce new heroes to the ranks of the Green Lantern Corps.

HBO Max has ordered 10 one-hour episodes. The series will be co-written and executive produced by Seth Grahame-Smith and Marc Guggenheim, with Grahame-Smith serving as showrunner. Berlanti Productions will produce in association with Warner Bros. Television, where Berlanti is under a rich overall deal.

Edited by tv echo

Arrow Veteran Jessica de Gouw To Recur In Pennyworth Season 2
Oct 11, 2020 Craig Byrne
http://www.ksitetv.com/pennyworth/arrow-veteran-jessica-de-gouw-to-recur-in-pennyworth-season-2/205610/

Arrow never did manage to get their “Huntress” Jessica de Gouw back for an encore performance, but we can tell you that the actress will be appearing in a DC Comics-related project in the near future, as EPIX and Warner Bros. Television have confirmed to KSiteTV that she will be recurring in the upcoming second season of Pennyworth.

Pennyworth Season 2 has been announced as premiering December 13 on EPIX. Here’s the official logline for Jessica’a character “Melanie Troy.”

Melanie Troy is a military orphan, who became a woman of the world far too young. She married a dominating older man, but with her wry intelligence and a sardonic sense of humor, she’s no submissive and gives as good as she gets. Introduced to Alfie as the wife of his former SAS Captain, the two kindred spirits have an immediate connection.

Edited by tv echo

Michael Jai White Joins Mickey Rourke’s ‘The Commando’
By Anthony D'Alessandro   October 12, 2020
https://deadline.com/2020/10/michael-jai-white-joins-mickey-rourkes-the-commando-1234596045/ 

EXCLUSIVE: The Spawn and Dark Knight actor has landed the lead role of James Baker, the DEA agent who faces off with Mickey Rourke’s villain in Asif Akbar’s The Commando.

Baker has PTSD and returns home after a botched mission. He’s faced with protecting his family from a newly released prison criminal, played by Rourke, and his henchmen who’ve come after a stash of millions inside the agent’s house.
The movie shoots in New Mexico this month.

Michael Jai White’s feature credits also include Black Dynamite, Why Did I Get Married Too?, Undercover Brother 2, 2 Days in the Valley and Breakfast of Champions. On TV he has starred in CW’s Arrow, TBS’s For Better or Worse, and ABC’s Wonderland. White is repped by Gersh and Wonder Street,

Edited by tv echo

Trailer for "We Need To Talk" with James Maslow as lead and Emily Bett Rickards co-stars. 

"We Need To Talk is a social comedy about Great Scott (James Maslow), a self-absorbed celebrity gamer who speaks to millions of fans every day but can't communicate with the people he loves. Starring James Maslow (Big Time Rush), Johnathan Fernandez (Lethal Weapon, Gossip Girls), Christel Khalil (The Young & The Restless), Tray Chaney (The Wire) and Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl). Written & Directed by Todd Wolfe "

Edited by AveMaria30
  • Love 1

Showtime Announces ‘Shameless’ Final Season Premiere Date (TV News Roundup)
By Eli Countryman    Oct 13, 2020
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/showtime-shameless-season-11-1234802787/ 

Carly Pope has been cast as a guest star in ABC’s two-part Season 4 premiere of “The Good Doctor,” Variety has learned exclusively. Pope will portray Lily, a woman whose husband has become sick with symptoms that mirror those of coronavirus. The premiere, which focuses on the effects of COVID-19, will include Lily’s increasing frustration at not being able to stand by her husband’s side due to safety protocols in place. Pope is represented by The Characters Talent Agency, Gersh and LINK Entertainment.

Edited by tv echo

'FBI' Welcomes Back Maggie & Adds to the Team in Season 3 Premiere (PHOTOS)
Meredith Jacobs  October 21, 2020
https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/fbi-season-3-premiere-maggie-omar/ 

When FBI returns for its third season on November 17, it will do so for a full team.
Scroll down for a look at the premiere, which includes guest star Josh Segarra (Arrow, AJ and the Queen) as a special agent. Chicago P.D. fans — the show is set in the same universe at FBI, with Detective Hailey Upton (Tracy Spiridakos) appearing on the CBS drama in last season's finale — will recognize him as Sergeant Hank Voight's (Jason Beghe) son, Justin, who was tragically killed.
fbi-301-oa-josh-segarra-maggie-1014x570.
OA, Speecial Agent Nestor Vertiz (guest star Josh Segarra), and Maggie

Edited by tv echo

Josh Segarra plays the town pastor in this upcoming new Netflix Christmas movie (out Nov. 22) - and it's a musical! ...

Dolly Parton's Christmas on The Square starring Christine Baranski | Official Trailer | Netflix
Netflix   Oct 22, 2020

Have a Holly Dolly #Christmas2020 with this Netflix holiday musical featuring 14 original songs by #DollyParton. 

Christmas On The Square follows small town "Scrooge" Regina Fuller (Christine Baranski) as she's visited by a rhinestone-bedazzled angel (Dolly) who guides her on a musical journey of redemption. Will this stingy property owner evict the entire town of Fullerville on Christmas Eve, or will her greed give way to the Christmas spirit? 

Directed by famed choreographer #DebbieAllen, Dolly's #ChristmasMusic will put a song in your heart and bring the whole family together for the holidays. So curl up with this miracle of a musical starring Dolly Parton, Christine Baranski, Treat Williams, Jeanine Mason, Josh Segarra, Mary Lane Haskell, and many more talented folks. 'Tis the season for song and dance!

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Katrina Law has a new Hallmark movie debuting on Nov. 8...

On Location - Christmas with the Darlings - Hallmark Channel
Hallmark Channel   Oct 23, 2020

Christmas with the Darlings
https://www.crownmediapress.com/Shows/PRShowDetail?SiteID=142&FeedBoxID=845&NodeID=302&ShowType=&ShowTitle=Christmas+with+the+Darlings 

Premieres Sunday, November 8, 8/7c - Just before the holidays Jessica Lew is ending her tenure as the assistant to her wealthy boss to use her recently earned law degree within his company, but offers to help his charming, younger brother look after his orphaned nieces and nephew over Christmas.
KATRINA LAW AND CARLO MARKS STAR IN ‘CHRISTMAS WITH THE DARLINGS,’ A NEW, ORIGINAL MOVIE 
PREMIERING NOVEMBER 8, ON HALLMARK CHANNEL

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Stargirl Casts Arrow Vet Nick Tarabay as Season 2 Villain Eclipso
By Andy Swift / October 26 2020
https://tvline.com/2020/10/26/stargirl-season-2-cast-eclipso-the-shade-nick-tarabay/

One of Stargirl‘s main Season 2 foes should look familiar to dedicated Arrowverse fans.

Nick Tarabay, who recurred on Arrow as Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang, is joining the CW drama in the series-regular role of Eclipso, our sister site Deadline reports. Meanwhile, Jonathan Cake (The Affair) will recur as The Shade.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Go to article link to see more pics...

See first photos of Lifetime's first-ever LGBTQ Christmas movie The Christmas Setup
By Dan Snierson   October 30, 2020 
https://ew.com/tv/lifetime-movie-christmas-setup-photos/  

Airing Dec. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, The Christmas Setup chronicles the romantic adventures of Hugo, a New York City lawyer ([Ben] Lewis) who returns home to Milwaukee with his best friend, Madelyn (Ellen Wong), to celebrate the holidays with his family, that being his mother, Kate (Fran Drescher), and his brother, Aiden (Chad Connell). As it turns out, Kate is in charge of the local Christmas celebrations. As it also turns out, Kate likes to play matchmaker. And she does just that with Hugo, aligning the stars so that her son crosses paths with his old high school friend/crush, Patrick ([Blake] Lee). Hugo and Patrick quickly find themselves attracted to each other, but.... Hugo is about to learn that he's up for a killer promotion that would necessitate a relocation to London. What will they decide? Will Hugo choose love or career? Now you're asking questions you already know the answers to. Look above and below to see EW's first-look photos of this Setup.

bu8dZCQBpxI.jpg 

• Love 2

Vocal cast includes Colin Donnell and Patti Murin (I don't know which characters they're vocalizing)...

Original Concept Recording of ANNE OF GREEN GABLES Featuring Diana DeGarmo, George Salazar & More to be Released
by BWW News Desk Nov. 11, 2020
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Original-Concept-Recording-of-ANNE-OF-GREEN-GABLES-Featuring-Diana-DeGarmo-George-Salazar-More-to-be-Released-20201111 

Broadway Records announced today the release of the Original Concept Recording of ANNE OF GREEN GABLES, a new musical by Matte O'Brien and Matt Vinson. This new digital album has nine tracks and will be available everywhere music is sold on Friday, November 20th.

Set to a modern pop-rock score and based on the books by L.M. Montgomery, ANNE OF GREEN GABLES is the story of Anne Shirley who just arrived on Prince Edward Island and she's creating quite a stir. Adopted by siblings Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, Anne is feisty, smart and eager to find her own place in the world. But is the world ready for her? Fall in love with the endearing redhead of the classic novel, now reimagined as a vibrant musical for all generations. This is Green Gables as you've never heard it before.

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES will have its world premiere at Goodspeed Musicals in 2021. To celebrate the album release, Goodspeed will present an exclusive virtual conversation led by Playbill's Felicia Fitzpatrick premiering on Tuesday, November 24 at 7pm. The authors of the show will discuss the creation of the album with orchestrator Justin Goldner and introduce the actress set to play the title character in the Goodspeed production. The event will stream at https://www.goodspeed.org/anne-album and will be available to be seen after the event airs. Viewers can sign up to be notified of the event at the link above.
The recording features the vocal talents of Diana DeGarmo, George Salazar, Colin Donnell, Patti Murin, Aurelia Williams, Chris McCarrell, Emily Bautista, Michelle Veintimilla, and more. To learn more about ANNE OF GREEN GABLES, visit www.aoggmusical.com or follow @aoggmusical on Instagram or Facebook. The album is produced by Matte O'Brien, Matt Vinson, Justin Goldner, Justin Nichols, Eric Cornell, and Jack Sennott.

Edited by tv echo