Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Well it would explain why the actor wasn't bitching about his lack of screen time the past couple of months if he was going to have this story line...

I can't remember what kind of relationship Catherine and Cane had back in the day. Were they close?

He worked for Katherine and they got along well bantering and shit. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Katherine, y’all. 

I think that Victor conversation with Adam was a daydream. Credit where’s its due EB has improved his performances since Kristoff passed. I know he spoke extensively on their friendship and Kristoff’s belief in the show and performances to elevate each other maybe he’s trying to do him justice now. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Cane having to use a pine box as his bed.

I thought vampires slept in coffins already...?

😉

9 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

This story is insulting, unnecessary, illogical, and a piss poor use of history and off-screen characters. Blech.

This. It took me till 2019 to even like Devon, but now that's that happen, OFC the show decides to fuck him over. Fuck this crap.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I thought it was real. Didn't Adam get a text before he saw Victor?

It was ambiguous and weird to me how it ended. I can’t force myself to rewatch this dreck so will take everyone’s word for it. This show is SO bad right now.

Question: is Chelsea capable of talking without gasping or rushing through her speech like a stammering nervous moron? Try the decaf.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Phyllis can miss me by a fucking mile with her hypocritical bullshit of being so incensed on Dummer’s behalf that she had to grieve her gwampa. Just wait until the cops find out that she was the one who hacked into Nate’s computer for Adam. dummer can’t be trusted because of her mother being connected to Adam. 
Note to dummer: If you don’t want to be treated like a child, don’t act like one. Yes, you were upset about Victor’s So called death but he’s alive so stfu and listen to the explanation rather than flounce out in tears holding Mummy’s hand. Think of Connor who is only about 8? He lost his Grandpa and then he Dad fucked off on him  That kid has a right to be freaking out because he is a child. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Finally caught up. WTH was Nicki wearing, her  gold Liberace jacket was terrible.

Is Kyle lusting for Summer.? 

Meh, still boring, still using FF.

wouldn't it be great, if in the newish century - just once - the show had a man and woman work together and be friends. Maybe a close call and then just say... Nah!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Chelsea’s top was ugly, also wasn’t figure flattering. 

Mop is a dumbass if she thought she’d be CEO indefinitely. Victor’s openly stated always his first choice was himself, then if not him Adam at the helm. Also, apparently Newman doesn’t have a board that votes on this shit. Just like how a fortune 100 company can have their leader fake his death and still have credibility of the board and stockholders or general public. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297e103df1fbbc783af1

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Chelsea’s top was ugly, also wasn’t figure flattering. 

Mop is a dumbass if she thought she’d be CEO indefinitely. Victor’s openly stated always his first choice was himself, then if not him Adam at the helm. Also, apparently Newman doesn’t have a board that votes on this shit. Just like how a fortune 100 company can have their leader fake his death and still have credibility of the board and stockholders or general public. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297e103df1fbbc783af1

or sell the company in a day or survive hourly scandals - what SEC???

• Love 4

I just read that Victor gives back the CEO position to Victoria. WTF is going with this show? I think that Josh Griffith lost his freaking mind. The stories are completely wacky and inconsistent. Things been improve soon or I am back on a break.

• Love 9

I am finally caught up. Color me shocked that Victor actually gave NE to Victoria. I really thought he was going to choose the company over his daughter. Victoria better get everything in writing, stat. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/15/2019 at 12:09 AM, jewel21 said:

Nick in politics? I don't think Nick even knows how to spell politics...

He most certainly can...."pol  pol polly  polla  polla ticks.  yeah, that's it!"  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Nick’s political platform has allegedly been leaked to the press:

• Economic plan: a banana in every hammock. 
  • Removing the stigma from manspreading through a concerted education campaign, “Taming the Taint: What You Need to Know”
  • Grunting will become Genoa City’s official language.
  • One free back and buttocks shaving per year, available to everyone. Nick Newman does not discriminate.
  • GC will host a yearly ChelseaCon to bring in the tourists. Get an autograph from Chelsea, listen to an eight hour speech about Connor’s deep, fascinating thoughts, and be given a voucher for a free Chelsea Original. For $1, attendees can karate chop a cardboard cutout of Adam Newman. Ka-ching!
  • Pocket pool will become a varsity sport. All hail the Walnut Grove Carrot Cuffers and their mascot, a gorilla named Jergens.
  • Enjoy corruption free public service; Nicholas Newman will never accept bribes - he throws his own poop and doesn’t cater to Big Feces. 

Vote Nick Newman: The only poll he cares about is his own. Poll, pole... when Nick’s in charge, people will be free to spell words however they want. Dont bee an eleetist dooshbagg.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Nick’s political platform has allegedly been leaked to the press:

• Economic plan: a banana in every hammock. 
  • Removing the stigma from manspreading through a concerted education campaign, “Taming the Taint: What You Need to Know”
  • Grunting will become Genoa City’s official language.
  • One free back and buttocks shaving per year, available to everyone. Nick Newman does not discriminate.
  • GC will host a yearly ChelseaCon to bring in the tourists. Get an autograph from Chelsea, listen to an eight hour speech about Connor’s deep, fascinating thoughts, and be given a voucher for a free Chelsea Original. For $1, attendees can karate chop a cardboard cutout of Adam Newman. Ka-ching!
  • Pocket pool will become a varsity sport. All hail the Walnut Grove Carrot Cuffers and their mascot, a gorilla named Jergens.
  • Enjoy corruption free public service; Nicholas Newman will never accept bribes - he throws his own poop and doesn’t cater to Big Feces. 

Vote Nick Newman: The only poll he cares about is his own. Poll, pole... when Nick’s in charge, people will be free to spell words however they want. Dont bee an eleetist dooshbagg.

NinjaPenguins, you have outdone yourself!

I'm ####DEAD #### and loving it!

• Love 7

No @jewel21 you aren’t missing much this show is shitty, Girl. I only tune in, when I can, to keep up with this board ❤️ 

Low key funny they are pretending the GCAC never existed or that Devon owns it now that they have The Apathetic Dodo. 

Unless Connor decides to go full Bad Seed or Halloween 4 and kill Nick or Chels I’m not to intrigued by his stupid ass angst and lashing out “story”. Tired of hearing Chelsea huff and puff about him daily. Hearing her speak makes me want to quit smoking I’m self conscious I will start to sound like her. 

I sorta think “Amanda” is actually Hilary which is a light rip off of the show Revenge complete with them having the same name ... or is her sister in town with an ax to grind. 

Abby can’t keep a man to save her life. Kinda sad actually she’s an attractive woman and rich and has a work ethic and way more intelligent than she used to be. 

Nick being begged to run for politics is extremely far fetched even on a show that daily tells us this idiot or that immoral trash is fantastic. I mean, he’s just that stupid and uncharismatic, in a sea of mediocrity he’s still bottom of the barrel. But apparently people are amazed at this guy who seems like he smashes domestic beer cans against his head and describes things in bland grunts. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

In honour of Valleycliffe: 

thank you to zoie1 at soc for today's cdn recap: https://boards.soapcentral.com/forum/daytime-drama-series-soap-operas/the-young-and-the-restless/2644198-thursday-canadian-friday-us

I haven't watched all week and hope to catch up by the weekend. I doubt I'm missing anything interesting.

Thanks @jewel21  I don't think all of our Canadian posters are in the Small Talk thread, so I am going to post a message from @valleycliffe's daughter Teri that she posted over there 😢:

It is with great sadness that I post to you, all of her online friends that Lynda, Valleycliffe, passed away on October 16,2019 at 2:53 PM. She suffered from Acute Liver Failure as well as Kidney Failure. She was with her daughters and her husband when she passed.

I thank you all who were her friends here.

:Posted by her daughter, Teri:

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I sorta think “Amanda” is actually Hilary which is a light rip off of the show Revenge complete with them having the same name ... or is her sister in town with an ax to grind. 

Ohhh....that is an interesting thought.  I haven't been watching this Amanda stuff very closely, though.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, bannana said:

Thanks @jewel21  I don't think all of our Canadian posters are in the Small Talk thread, so I am going to post a message from @valleycliffe's daughter Teri that she posted over there 😢:

Nooooooo. Fuck. Damnit. 

It was very generous that her daughter thought beyond her grief to tell us. But man fuck this. Valleycliffe was such a friend to all of us for years and such a great person. Terrible terrible news. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Nooooooo. Fuck. Damnit. 

It was very generous that her daughter thought beyond her grief to tell us. But man fuck this. Valleycliffe was such a friend to all of us for years and such a great person. Terrible terrible news. 

I hear you @Petunia13I just logged on earlier and read the sad news, too; it is awful and sad and I am typing with tears in my eyes. 😢

• Love 2

I know. Talk about an amazing person. Damn this shit. And even her final posts she was thinking of others and joking and never complaining? That simply put was her. Always laughing, being an inspiration, being involved in others or the dialogue with a helpful observation. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I know. Talk about an amazing person. Damn this shit. And even her final posts she was thinking of others and joking and never complaining? That simply put was her. Always laughing, being an inspiration, being involved in others or the dialogue with a helpful observation. 

Yup, her loss hit me hard last night and tears were shed. She will be deeply missed.

I tried watching Tuesday's eppy twice yesterday and couldn't, it was so dull. Maybe I'll have better luck tonight.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

No @jewel21 you aren’t missing much this show is shitty, Girl. I only tune in, when I can, to keep up with this board ❤️

Low key funny they are pretending the GCAC never existed or that Devon owns it now that they have The Apathetic Dodo. 

The Apathetic Dodo is the best name ever!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7