Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, he was Tucker's kid and Mrs. C. was Tucker's bio mom. I think.

Yep, that's right.  Her only other bio grandchild is Mac, after Jill's retconned parentage was retconned yet again and Billy and Philip III were removed from the DNA dance.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, boes said:

Yep, that's right.  Her only other bio grandchild is Mac, after Jill's retconned parentage was retconned yet again and Billy and Philip III were removed from the DNA dance.

So did Mac get any of the estate?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, he was Tucker's kid and Mrs. C. was Tucker's bio mom. I think.

Kay had a child she gave up for adoption. It was thought to be Jill. It turned out to be Tucker. Tucker hooked up Devon's mother who was an addict. 

14 minutes ago, gingerella said:

She got something. Not sure how much.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Mac got some of it. But for some reason Devon was given more than all the others. And for some strange reason she left Victor Chancellor Industries, but then Jill bought it from him, so that worked out. 

Sherman begins the will reading and the following items are dished out:

-Murphy inherits her classic car collection, a quarter of the estate, her country house, and the fishing pole she couldn’t figure out.

-Esther receives a monthly stipend of $20,000 as long as she stays on at the mansion.

-Cane is to continue as sole CEO of Chancellor Industries.

-Victor gets her collection of first edition books.

-Tucker is given the record collection.

-Brock, Mac, Phillip III, Phillip IV, and Nina share one quarter of the estate equally

-Nikki inherits her writings.

-Chloe receives her couture gowns.

-Delia gets an education fund of $500,000.

-Kevin a wooden box containing a skeleton key so he can “unlock the secret to his happiness.”

-The remainder of Katherine’s fortune, $2,475,000,000, is given to her grandson, Devon.

-Jill receives Kay’s half of the mansion. Jill had half, so she now owns the estate in full.

The biggest surprise (or perhaps upset) occurs when Jill is given Katherine’s most prized and valuable possession: a music box. Jill can’t understand why she gave her that item, but once alone, she sees the date of Katherine’s 12th birthday is on the bottom. (and this turns out to be the ring from Phillip Chancellor under Sally’s writing)

Chancellor Industries

A couple of weeks after Katherine’s funeral, on September 27, 2013, Victor Newman received a letter from Katherine leaving him Chancellor Industries. Her letter to him read: My Dear friend Victor, by the time you read this, you will have learned of my passing. I lived a long and colorful life and have no regrets about entering the next phase of my journey, save one. I wanted to ensure the longevity of my beloved Chancellor Industries. That is why I’ve decided to name you the sole owner of the company. I hope you will accept this gift in the loving spirit in which it was given. Love, Katherine. As the new majority shareholder and Chairman of Chancellor Industries, Victor immediately plans a merger between Chancellor and [Newman Enterprises]. The new company is titled Newman-Chancellor Industries.

Victor was having cash management issues due to some bad acquisitions, so it became necessary for him to sell Chancellor Industries. He gave Jill an exclusive opportunity before putting it on the market, acknowledging "If Katherine would want the company to go to anyone but me, I think it would be Jill." On February 2, 2015 Jill Foster Abbott bought Chancellor Industries from Victor Newman. Currently Jill Foster Abbott is the sole owner of Chancellor Industries.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

So who knew that you just have to badger your custody judge in order to regain custody?

judge judy eye roll GIF

So I guess when this secret about Zoe getting drunk and Kyle paying off her father comes out, that this will bring down Kola.  That is weak.

Billy standing there and chewing gum whilst glaring at Adam is pretty hilarious.  How long do we think this is going to take?  Will no one notice his sudden urge for bubblegum?

chewing gum pain GIF by Martin Onassis

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Today's show was beyond boring. 

So Nick finally gets custody of Can. So all these weeks of having to listen to Adam go on about 'his' son was for nothing. Awesome. I mean, I don't want Adam to have custody of Can but this was like a super letdown. 

The judge was annoying me too wanting to hear from Adam and reschedule the hearing. Like dude, please don't drag this out any longer than necessary. Just put us all out of our misery already and end this pointless storyline. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

So Adam doesn't have security cameras in his penthouse?  Since when?

Another boring show today.  Billy stole Hope's Hankie and is luring Adam to the site of Delia's accident.  While chewing gum.

amy poehler deal with it GIF

• LOL 9

I actually really enjoyed today's episode with the exception of Nick and Chelsea banging. That I really didn't need to see.

I liked the Billy/Chloe talk. It was definitely jarring having Chloe be the sane one in this situation, especially given that not that long ago she was asking Billy to kill Adam, but I thought she did a good job trying to implore Billy to get help. 

I'm curious as to what will happen when Adam goes to meet Billy at the site of Delia's accident. 

I also want to know what's going on with the letter Devon received regarding a discrepancy with Catherine's will. 

AND, I like that Adam isn't out to get Abby since she hasn't done anything to him but that could all change if she crosses him, lol. I just like that he has a specific list of people who wronged him that he's seeing revenge against, like Arya on Game of Thrones, heh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

After what went on with Loren Lott I'm going to be side eyeing the show even harder if they take away Devon's inheritance. I know some have wanted it for years and there was a time I did too when the character of Devon was getting on my nerves. It really isn't needed now especially with Neil being gone. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I love how Adam has so many enemies he had no idea who threatened him. I think he pretty much visited every resident in GC before figuring out it was Billy. He even accused Mariah, hahaha. 

Sharon going all moon eyes when discussing Adam made me roll my eyes all around the world. Don't make me start throwing things, Sharon. 

I know show is making us think Billy hit Chloe after she pushed Adam out of the way, but I have a feeling Chloe is fine and they will get Billy the help he needs. And Chloe saving Adam's life will mean he puts his vendetta aside and there will be a truce. 

Wow, Kyle went from swarmy 'bad boy' to boring pussy cat. Meowzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am totally not getting Billy's DID.  Gum chewing Billy has the same memories, knowledge and gripes as original Billy.  He is talking to Victoria about Jabot, about their lives, etc, when he tells her he needs to go out of town.  How is this DID?

And how stupid is Adam to walk right into the trap so that Billy can run him over!

And we are supposed to believe that Chloe would risk her own life to save Adam's?  This show is BSC! 😵

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

well bannana, the only explanation i have for chloe saving adam's life is that her grief therapy actually helped her and she didn't want to see billy behind bars for the rest of his life for murder.. even if she got off for trying to kill adam 3 times.

oh, and maybe she is going to be a regular on y&r and has to be redeemed.

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

Is redemption even required anymore (except for Adam)?  Chelz came back and fell right into Nick's bed alongside her newly inherited millions, with no concern over her fraudulent acts/embezzlement nor her physical assault charges.  I have to wonder, if none of that mattered, why did she stay away for so long?  And at least Chloe has a dead child and mental illness as her excuse.

And that reminds me, have they said where Paul is?  He was back and now suddenly he is gone.  The other day it seemed again like Rey Rey was in charge. 😠

Why did it seem like Celeste was saying goodbye to Lola forever?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

well bannana, the only explanation i have for chloe saving adam's life is that her grief therapy actually helped her and she didn't want to see billy behind bars for the rest of his life for murder.. even if she got off for trying to kill adam 3 times.

According to my memory, this is Billy’s second attempt on Adam’s life. Back when Sage & what’s his name went to rescue Adam & Billy from the burning car etc.

Billy was guilty of kidnapping and attempted murder of Adam. He had him at gunpoint, shot him, then left him to die in a burning car. To make matters worse, he left an “innocent” man to die in that car. (Of course Sage brought Adam home to impersonate her crispy critter...) So to my very armchair “legal expertise” that means Billy was guilty of kidnapping, attempted murder, leaving the scene of a deadly crash as well as manslaughter/murder of Sage’s crispy critter.

Now he is again guilty of at least attempted murder of Billy, if Chloe is killed or injured, attempted murder/manslaughter of her. When Chloe is the sanest one, it’s a sad day.

and where is Paul? And Christine? I know she isn’t the DA but she’d still be in town. Are they writing them out or what?   

• Love 6

I'm still trying to catch up with the episodes (DISH & CBS still in a standoff evidently) but my lord, I am already so over Billy-boy chomping that damn gum with his mouth open. So this is his version of "DID"?🙄

OLTL's Viki/Nikki/Tory/Tommy et al would be laughing their collective arses off. So bad.😯

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Disappointed Billy wasn’t wearing a Witched Witch of The West costume as “Delia” 

I would pay good money to see Mr. EmptyBrainNoggin flouncing around chomping his gum and demanding a trip to the ice cream store.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

that's what i thought too...maybe it's neil's old boathouse?

She said it was the Chancellor boathouse.  I never knew that Foothill Drive was on the water.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This was the least boring episode recently but still had enough things in it to irk me:

• The Staph.  She really thinks she's "ACTING" and wants everyone to know it.  Imagine being her scene partner.  But today, she actually broke the fourth wall to tell the audience we need to get over her having run down Paul and Christine. 😖  When Phyllis was talking about Billy to Adam, I couldn't even imagine that they had been a couple, she is so completely OTT and I don't know, sociopathic, narcissistic, BSC.
  • The Grand Phoenix and the "Lounge".  Seriously?  I think they are trying go for what you see in Vegas hotels but this just looks like a regular hotel lounge only not as good.  The whole thing is cringe-worthy.
  • Billy in the Boat House?  This is the solution that Chloe came up with?  How about calling Victoria and getting her to bring along a high-powered lawyer and psychiatrist before leaving the scene of an attempted murder?  Or call the cops!  We know no one actually pays for their crimes, so what is the prob?

I did enjoy Chelz telling off Chloe.  That was long overdue, even if Chelz herself needs to account for her own crimes.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

She said it was the Chancellor boathouse.  I never knew that Foothill Drive was on the water.

It never was before. They had a pool house, wings to the house, Phillip Chancellor's grave on the grounds, and an attic. Katherine used to keep people up there.  I remember she imprisoned Nina in the attic when she was pregnant with Chance.

I guess none of the longtime writers are around anymore.

Edited by LongtimeYRfan
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm still cracking up at Adam going all around GC accusing people of trying to run him over. 

Phyllis is nuts. I can't imagine Gina playing Phyllis the way MS is currently playing her. 

• Love 13

They should have written Phyllis out.

It’s incredibly tired hearing her narcissistically shriek or whisper about being under valued whilst saying she’s  victimized. Not even the other characters in those repeated scenes seem to react. Dude recast someone else if you need a 40s -50s shit stirrer or use someone on canvas who isn’t gross. I would even welcome  a Jack/Nikki/Victor triangle in business and social situations over this Phyliss crap. 

I’m also tired of the “isnt the Rosales Family great?” “I love Lola” “being in love is so amazing” “Our relationship is so great!” “Lola you’re amazing!” “The Rosales are everything I’ve ever wanted!”  Kyle and Lola build appliances or repeat dialogue or talk about how remarkable their ship is like an hour a week.  Corny. I realized a long time ago I like that shit, so not above the fray, but with slow burn opposite attract couples I was invested in that I found attractive that showed not told. This isn’t one of them. I’m thinking like Palex on Degrassi or Nate and Haley on OTH or Summer and Seth or Ryan and Taylor on The OC. 

I don’t like Adam but actually hate Nick so actively route for him to lose whatever it is he fights for. 

Why would DID manifest years later? Billy was a gross fuck boy and greedy corporate slug around Adam years before his current Adam exposure lead to him snapping. Like why didn’t he breakdown into a split in the JH/Adam era? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

“He’s a burning ...rage of hate” “get over it people” (when talking with Adam alone) It’s safe to say MS ad libs. 

yes, she does.  and per jm's previous interviews, neither one of them like to rehearse cause they feel it takes the spontaneity out of the scene.  just surprised she hasn't started her "word games" yes...  that's where she and her screen partner decide beforehand on a word and the first one to insert it into the scene wins...  can't remember the context of the scene but i do remember when jm yelled out ninja and i said huh?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

“He’s a burning ...rage of hate” “get over it people” (when talking with Adam alone) It’s safe to say MS ad libs. 

Yup, and I kept thinking she'd suddenly be sporting the Thunderbird jump suit and sideburns.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

This shows gets funnier every day.  Today Chelz and Chloe made up and are besties again and even had a picnic in the smallest park in the world along with Papa Kevin, Grandma Esther and Bella!

I so don't care about Fenmore's problems.  Not since he did that stint in jail and then his idiotic father joined him there.  I ff'ed through that mess.  But this is all a set up for the Baldwins to also be Adam's mortal enemies.  What did Adam do?  He showed Mikey a pic of Fen selling drugs.  Who is in the wrong here?  Yes, Adam will use it as leverage but that is what Mikey gets for gloating at his scheme re getting Chloe off, not to mention his really offensive hairdo.

Seriously, I am becoming Team Adam here. 😵

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, catalogrrr said:

This isn’t about the Canadian show but I couldn’t figure out where to post this.

Tracey Bregman is on The Shopping Channel (a Canadian channel) today selling the Pilates PRO Chair.

If there is a better place to post this, let me know.

reel to real  ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2