Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Interesting. I never considered the possibility he could be the one doing it to himself.

The main reason I think he is doing it to himself is the serendipitious way the discoveries unfold.  The sleepwalking was dependent on whomever is gaslighting him knowing he would take the pills and the effect it would have on him.  The markings on the wall, as someone pointed out earlier, would/may have been found in his earlier redo (the grey period).  Either he "rediscovered" them or put them back up himself.  I don't think Chloe or Kevin could devise an ongoing situation with so many variables or would run the risk of being caught executing it.  Billy seems perfectly capable of imploding himself.

Of course, Esther is a possibility.....she may have a very smart dark side that wants to avenge her grandbaby.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

I'm sure this is just the set up to explain why Billy is going to go ape-shit on Adam and possibly kill him.

While I think your theory has merit, I hope they don't kill Adam again. If they do, I'm going to start calling him Kenny.

• LOL 12
15 hours ago, spinxella said:

DNbM0t.gif

Sx7ESq.gif

Oh lordy, I watched yesterday CDN, then saw these images, and worried that I was losing it. Did I miss these events?

Nope. it was soccer-pseudo-dad Adam, Phyllis and Theo in a seemingly questionable interchange. Mind you, with those two, what isn't questionable? Chelsea playing at all fresh new start, and so on.

Just a note though: imagine our collective surprise at Our Lady of Pink Lingerie hoppin; to it with Adam... Well, I never!

Edited by pearlite
typos caused by pink lingerie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Sharon Case has an amazing body so they keep using her for these love scenes and undressing shots. OLTL did the same shit w KdP/Blair. The soap runners find a cast member that has low body fat who isn’t averse to stripping or underwear or bikini scenes then they write them in. 

I don’t see any heat w her and Adam or Rey or Nick. I would love if they wrote a romance and love scenes w Jack since he, Nate and Devon are the only dudes on canvas who aren’t assholes. 

I don’t like Devon w Elena btw. I don’t even get why they have this romance they other than they both find each other safely attractive and lived together already. Elena’s so boring I thought her name was something else and had to correct it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

Dearest @valleycliffe, thank you a million times for posting these links. Because of you, I can now opt out of tomorrow's shit show so I don't have to see

Spoiler

Shadam bump uglies like two automated blow up dolls.

Sincerely, thank you for sparing me that shit!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, gingerella said:

Dearest @valleycliffe, thank you a million times for posting these links. Because of you, I can now opt out of tomorrow's shit show so I don't have to see

Reveal spoiler

Shadam bump uglies like two automated blow up dolls.

Sincerely, thank you for sparing me that shit!

Is someone able to tell me wtf Sharon Case did to her face? Every moment looks like a Herculean effort now. I wanted to enjoy the Shadam scenes in the dark and dirty way they were intended but I was too busy being horrified by her permanently shocked face. She looks twenty years older than him now. She's an attractive woman she didn't need fillers. What the actual f*ck? 

• Love 5
On 7/17/2019 at 2:48 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Michelle Stafford looks great in any color, which is unusual for a redhead. I sure can't wear red, she looked hot! 

I'm weary of so many , but I still watch.

I thought it was pink that redheads had to avoid, or at least that's what I learned from reading all seven Anne of Green Gables books as a kid 😄

Still, the redheads I know do wash out in some colors more than others, but MS can carry just about any color. Now if only she'd wear more work and seasonally appropriate clothing period!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

MS is not a natural redhead (you can often see her light-brown roots), so her skintone can handle more colours. As a blue-eyed ginger myself, pink & blue-toned colours work on me.  It is olive green and yellow that make me look sickly.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I have been watching sporadically so a little bit out of the loop.  I guess Kyle's big secret is something to do with a 17 year old girl who possibly od'ed and Kyle had to pay off her father?  Why on earth would Theo want that info to get out if he was involved!

Best moment today was when Dummer and Abby are arguing, there is a couple standing behind them at the bar, watching.  When Dummer dumps the ice bucket full of water on Abby's head, the guy laughs out loud and high fives his girlfriend. 🤣

I guess maybe Anita is ill or dying, because she turned down a million dollars that Chelz was just going to hand over to her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, bannana said:

Best moment today was when Dummer and Abby are arguing, there is a couple standing behind them at the bar, watching.  When Dummer dumps the ice bucket full of water on Abby's head, the guy laughs out loud and high fives his girlfriend. 🤣

they probably had a bet going on that one of them would dump a bucket full of water on the other...i so wish it would have been abby who dumped on dummer tho.

• Love 9

Forgot to mention another moment on today's ep.  We finally via Chelz hear an exposition that Adam was a good/okay guy and that something happened to him as a result of the explosion and his missing memory/years.  AFAIK, up until now everyone has inexplicably acted like the last time we saw Adam he was not essentially a victim of Pricktor.  In fact, Nick went to great lengths to help Adam and Chelz.  But when Adam returned Nick was convinced he was the devil before he even spoke to him.  So it was nice to see someone, even if it was Chelz, acknowledge that Adam has changed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

No worries, folks.

Elevator poking is back!

I know we all missed it, and now Summer [born in an elevator. with a mother whose elevator history remains unchallenged] has revived the noble GC tradition.

Oh, and expect the AA Revival Tour Bus to pull into a town near you! He was nice to Connor or whatever the kid's name is.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Nick's
Connor challenges Chelsea on trying to keep him and his father apart. Nick comes in to hug Connor, but Connor gets up and says he just figured out why his mom wants nothing to do with his dad, storms out

Chelsea fills Nick in on her conversation with Adam. Chelsea says she can't deny the bond he has with his son, says she saw a glimpse of the Adam she remembers

you are as smart as your old man connor my boy..thumbs up.

also hate that turd got a restraining order against adam seeing his son cause he told him he was his father.

• Love 6

Long time lurker here - why am I supposed to dislike Adam again? Everyone keeps talking about how evil he is, so obviously the writers want me to dislike him. But every one who is calling him evil, are pretty bad themselves...

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, McKavity said:

Long time lurker here - why am I supposed to dislike Adam again? Everyone keeps talking about how evil he is, so obviously the writers want me to dislike him. But every one who is calling him evil, are pretty bad themselves...

Well, there's 

Gaslighted Ashley, which caused her mental breakdown

Made Sharon think her baby was dead than then gave Sharon's baby to Ashley as her own

Blackmailed Dr. Taylor, and caused his death

Framed Nick for his murder when he faked his death

Charged with murder of Richard Hightower, 

Arrested and tried for causing the death by motor vehicle of Delia Abbott; sentenced to 10 years in the penitentiary; sentence reduced on appeal to 5 years probation

Pretended to be gay and seduced Rafe for advantage

Pretended to be going blind

Those are the highlights.  Victor's crimes are just as bad, Phyllis is close and Nikki's got a checkered past, too.  Nick's not so great but Vic isn't nearly on the "felon" level the rest of them are.  Billy is an utter egregious human being and plenty of the remaining members of GC have a rap sheet.  The Ashley/Sharon crap was enough to sour me on the guy but mileage varies.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, McKavity said:

He came to CG to fuck over Victor. No biggie there. Then he faked being gay to screw with some young lawyer's head. He faked blindness by shooting botox into his eyes. He burned down Gloria's business to cover up Sharon's bipolar arson of the Newman ranch. He joined forces with Jack to fake an autobiography by Victor. He covered up running over Delia. I'm sure the Preverts will come up with more.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, McKavity said:

I've been asking that since Adam #1 tbh 🤣

But for real, sure he's surrounded by idiots and Nick almost always comes across like the bigger douchebag in most of their scenes, but most of GC has legitimate reason to hate him as boes pointed out. I loved Michael Muhney in the role, but hated that he never showed any true remorse for the baby switch. We can debate the validity of Ashley's pregnancy till the cows come home but he delibrately gaslighted a woman with mental illness--whose breakdowns have almost always been connected to the loss of pregnancy. No one forced him to do that.

Most other things before that like fucking with Victor....who cares, Victor pits his brats against one another anyway, he deserves it. But that was truly something that I believed MAB intended to kill the character off for if MM hadn't proved so popular.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Nah I'm not a fan of Adam. Nick has many faults but being a bad father isn't one of them. Telling a kid who ostensibly met you in a park that you're his Dad is fucked up. You signed away rights, deal with the consequences of your actions. If you have to wait til he's of age and suffer in silence for a decade then you damnwell do that because you gave up your rights (quite literally) already when you forced Nick to take responsibility for your mistake. 

Edited by slayer2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Adam constantly telling Christian he's his dad is making me murderous. Way to confuse and scare a little kid, asshat. Like all Newmans, Adam keeps thinking it's all about him. Newsflash, it's not. Go away. 

Victoria is also annoying me. Pretending Christian is sick so he misses his court date with Adam, but then bringing him to the park where Adam can come across him, is plain stupid. Way to be stealthy, Victoria. 

Also, the judge is going to find out what you're doing and you will lose temporary guardianship of Christian so stop being an idiot. The judge also needs to be alerted to the fact that Adam is being a tool. There should be a social worker or a child psychologist at every visit between Christian and Adam, and Nick, if we're being fair and unbiased. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Adam constantly telling Christian he's his dad is making me murderous. Way to confuse and scare a little kid, asshat. Like all Newmans, Adam keeps thinking it's all about him. Newsflash, it's not. Go away. 

Victoria is also annoying me. Pretending Christian is sick so he misses his court date with Adam, but then bringing him to the park where Adam can come across him, is plain stupid. Way to be stealthy, Victoria. 

Also, the judge is going to find out what you're doing and you will lose temporary guardianship of Christian so stop being an idiot. The judge also needs to be alerted to the fact that Adam is being a tool. There should be a social worker or a child psychologist at every visit between Christian and Adam, and Nick, if we're being fair and unbiased. 

Agreeeeeeed!! On all counts! 

• Love 7

Is it mean of me to say that I don’t give a rat’s ass who gets Connor or Christian or what happens to Chelsea, Adam or Nick? I find this entire show so very boring now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Is it mean of me to say that I don’t give a rat’s ass who gets Connor or Christian or what happens to Chelsea, Adam or Nick? I find this entire show so very boring now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I haven’t watched a full episode for almost two months.

• Love 9