Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, bannana said:

Prick summons all his offspring to NE.  They all squabble both before and after he tells them he is gravely ill.  

Drinki has gone completely Stepford Wife again.  It must be so difficult for MTS whenever they do this to her character.

Is it too much to hope that she's putting Thalium in Prick's tequila? What's one more murder Nikki?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Ha Ha, so Phyllis escaped from the basement she was locked up in. Kevin finds her missing and Mikey, who was suspicious, finds Kevin in the empty room and the open window.

Phyllis is driving to Vegas, but we only see her legs and her black dress that we recognize.  They are building up to the return of Staph Infection.  And in the Previews, we again only see her body and she is trying to get info from someone about Adam.  

Meanwhile Adam is suing Nick for custody of Christian.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I haven't had time to read through this thread in a few days, so apologies if this has already been posted, but it appears the ring Kyle bought for Lola is $89 at Macy's. That's probably all she would let him spend, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I haven't had time to read through this thread in a few days, so apologies if this has already been posted, but it appears the ring Kyle bought for Lola is $89 at Macy's. That's probably all she would let him spend, lol.

It looks like those cheap knock offs of Kate Middleton's ring that you used to be able to get from The Franklin Mint.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

It looks like those cheap knock offs of Kate Middleton's ring that you used to be able to get from The Franklin Mint.

I wasn't aware that Wills selected (or did she?) a sapphire and diamond. His mother wore a sapphire and diamond ring during her engagement. Do you think he gave Kate his mother's ring?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I wasn't aware that Wills selected (or did she?) a sapphire and diamond. His mother wore a sapphire and diamond ring during her engagement. Do you think he gave Kate his mother's ring?

Oh, I know he did.

• Love 8

William said, at their engagement, that Diana had left her sapphire/diamond ring to him in her will. He then gave it to Kate when he asked her to marry him. 

• Love 10

Oh, I have such conflicted feelings about this because I intensely dislike the Staph on GH.  But GH is not my anchor show, and so I would rather have her over there showing up from time to time.

Here, the Staph will infect the entire show.  

Oh well, let's settle in and make sure we are wearing protective gear. 😨😱💊💊💊😱😨

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

If they knew the character wasn’t working instead of bringing back the old portrayer why didn’t they kill her off? 

Her same old, same old narcissistic hysterical aggression isn’t entertaining. Especially in 2019 and after she’s been this gross for years. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

It was nice to see Christian LeBlanc acting again--his interchange with Kevin was actually fun and quite watchable.

One question though, is CLeB rocking a new piece? Because that is some legitimately thick hair all over.

The Devon/Elena stuff is strictly FF for me.

Other than that, there was just a lot more AA playing the same old song and pinballing his venom and illogic off any character within range.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 9
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, deirdra said:

What do you make of the end of today's Canadian show, with Pricktor looking at his portrait and office as if for the last time. It got my hopes up.

I didn't make anything of it. Victor's a narcissist and he ain't going anywhere. He's used up more than any nine lives and there have been numerous "close calls" involving situations where everyone has believed he died. EB has no plans to leave Y&R. He's said so on Twitter and in interviews. This is his big story right now. Like it or not, EB is on this show for the duration. When he's not, he causes hell for whatever HW who has the temerity to backburner him. He's done this for the past four head writers and he'll do it again until he draws his last breath. (And god help any actor who begins to upstage him with the viewers!) Believe me, Y&R will be axed before Victor and his portrayer are.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Isn't Michael an officer of the Court? My dual PHD's in watching Perry Mason and Law and Order tell me that he could be disbarred for not reporting Kevin's shenanigans.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

Pricktor, with a straight face, tells Adam that he has never blamed others for his own failures like Adam does. That he has never lashed out against others.  🤣🤣🤣 I think Jack, who was kidnapped, tortured and almost killed while Prick chortled in glee, might have a different view on that.

Prick tosses Adam off of the Ranch because he won't drop the custody suit.  Adam is getting on my last nerve too with his self-pity whiny bullshit.  It just annoys me because this Adam doesn't resemble the Adam from before the explosion. 

Nobody cares that Prick is dying or seriously ill or whatever is happening, but they sure are trying to make it so that we do.  Blubbering Drinki, poor almost orphaned Abby, blah blah blah.

I thought it was funny that they had scenes of Mikey and Adam being tough guys with each other (or at least trying to) and then in Tracey's book, we have Paul and Cane playing tough guy characters.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Prick tosses Adam off of the Ranch because he won't drop the custody suit.  Adam is getting on my last nerve too with his self-pity whiny bullshit.  It just annoys me because this Adam doesn't resemble the Adam from before the explosion. 

I dunno, when he was in prison and after with his blinding himself he was pretty fucking whiny. I guess that was CE and not MM. I don't remember.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I dunno, when he was in prison and after with his blinding himself he was pretty fucking whiny. I guess that was CE and not MM. I don't remember.

Agree, he was whiny when played by CE and MM.  But not JH so it is weird that we are going backwards with the character, making him younger as well.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, boes said:

Me too.

Canadian is up now. I'm already reading the day-ahead and skipping the show again. B&B... I just watched like the one minute overlap on my DVR. Still, I know everything that's happening and am completely bored by it 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Next Week:

Victor to Nikki and Nick: The treatment I've been getting is no longer working, apparently there's a new drug they're experimenting with
Nick: Sounds like it's your best bet to beat the disease
Victor: There are side effects

Hmmm...side effects you say?  I wonder what those will be? An extra head? His cloven hoofs will go clip clop like coconuts?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

maybe he will go back to cutting out snowflakes from paper?

OR he will go completely villainous?  maybe benevolent?

nah, don't see it.

oh, i know...he can't drink grapefruit juice anymore...it's awful, i really miss it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Next Week:

Victor to Nikki and Nick: The treatment I've been getting is no longer working, apparently there's a new drug they're experimenting with
Nick: Sounds like it's your best bet to beat the disease
Victor: There are side effects

Hmmm...side effects you say?  I wonder what those will be? An extra head? His cloven hoofs will go clip clop like coconuts?

He suddenly develops a soul?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

He falls in love with Jack?

I’m pretty sure he’s been in love with Jack for a while now.

Victor should be given erectile dysfunction, but the new regime is determined to wash his balls, so he’ll probably suffer from six inches of penis growth and shitting clean, crisp  hundred dollar bills like an ATM. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Wowza, the Staph is bringing all the creepy camp to her re-intro of Phyllis.  Everything I thought I would hate about her return is actually happening.

I don't think the Staph is acting at all.  She is pretty much playing the same character she played on GH, where she played the same character she played on Y and R.  But I am sure she thinks she is awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

i don't either, i think she is just being herself no matter what role she thinks shes playing.

they should have had her play Adam,  ya know, being so versatile and stuff. 

• LOL 13
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, bannana said:

Agree, he was whiny when played by CE and MM.  But not JH so it is weird that we are going backwards with the character, making him younger as well.

He wasn't "whiny" because he wasn't written that way. JFP/Pratt went out of their way to essentially create new character. Frankly, I never liked him. Oh, I like JH well enough, but he wasn't playing the character that had been previously created. JH's "Adam" was a new creation. They de-fanged him and put one of Chelsea's handbags in his hands.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

maybe he will go back to cutting out snowflakes from paper?

OR he will go completely villainous?  maybe benevolent?

nah, don't see it.

oh, i know...he can't drink grapefruit juice anymore...it's awful, i really miss it.

You know, it's getting so that every time EB starts braying about his "big" storyline, you can pretty well bet that it's going to involve his near death from somethin'. His last death defying maneuver was a one-and-a-half gainer from the top of the Raunch stairs. And wasn't that last summer about this time? Oh, well. It's not like they can have him parachuting out of Cessnas over Canada in the middle of the night any more.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Oh, well. It's not like they can have him parachuting out of Cessnas over Canada in the middle of the night any more.

i don't understand why he wasn't shot down...

at the least, he should have been met by rcmp riding their horses all the while wearing red serge...

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

This conversation really happened today between my mom and I. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it,  heh. 

Mom: So they finally showed the old Phyllis again. 

Me: I heard. 

Mom: You haven't watched yet?

Me: No, I'm behind. 

Mom: I squealed so hard. I'm so excited she's back! 

*crickets*

Me (hesitantly): A lot of people don't like her...

Mom: I like her, and Denis (her boyfriend) likes her, too. 

Me: People say she comes off kind of crazy...

Mom: That's why I like her! 

*crickets*

Oh, well. There's no accounting for taste, heh. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2