Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

And the secret is out.

Nick tells Chelsea about Christian. He's worried that Dylan might try to run off with his son, like Dylan did with Connor, but Chelsea tells Nick that was different. Dylan is stable now, there's no storm to trigger his PTSD, etc. Nick storms off to Sharon's anyway to demand his son right this instant.

Sharon tells Dylan the truth. It's told mostly through flashbacks of Dr. Anderson drugging her. The story is just as stupid and implausible as I remember. Maybe even more so. Dylan is devastated and pleads with Sharon to tell him she just found all this out tonight. Sharon admits she's known for the last six months. Stupid, Sharon. Mariah comes in at one point and realizes Sharon told the truth. Dylan is hurt that not only did Mariah know, but she lived in their house and lied to his face on a daily basis. Mariah cries and Sharon tells Dylan this is not Mariah's fault. She was just trying to support Sharon and was dragged into this mess. Mariah leaves.

Mariah goes to Crimson Lights and runs into Paul who just came back from visiting Patty. Patty told him about 'secret's and 'lies' and how her killing Dr. A was in self-defense. She also tells Paul he's going to need to be there for Dylan. Paul badgers Mariah and she plays dumb and finally just cracks and tells Paul to just leave things alone. Kevin shows up after receiving a text from Mariah while at the Underground with Chloe. Kevin asks what's going on and Mariah tells Paul just to leave Sharon and Dylan alone for tonight and that the truth will come out soon. Paul leaves.

Kevin asks Mariah what's going on and Mariah says she just needs a friend, and that after tonight, there will be two realities. Before the secret, and after the secret. Kevin looks worried.

Chloe goes back to the Penthouse and starts telling Chelsea about how Kevin asked her to move in with him but it's too soon and eventually realizes that Chelsea isn't listening to a word she's saying. Chelsea tells Chloe the truth about Christian.

Sharon pleads with Nick to give Dylan a new minutes to process and to come back in the morning. Nick says he's not spending one more night away from his son. He goes toward the stairs and runs into Dylan. Nick says he wants his son and Dylan says Sully isn't going anywhere. Roh-oh. I wonder if this will turn into a court thing? I would love for them to get DNA tests done and realize none of them is the father, heh.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Chloe goes back to the Penthouse and starts telling Chelsea about how Kevin asked her to move in with him but it's too soon and eventually realizes that Chelsea isn't listening to a word she's saying. Chelsea tells Chloe the truth about Christian.

Sharon pleads with Nick to give Dylan a new minutes to process and to come back in the morning. Nick says he's not spending one more night away from his son. He goes toward the stairs and runs into Dylan. Nick says he wants his son and Dylan says Sully isn't going anywhere. Roh-oh. I wonder if this will turn into a court thing? I would love for them to get DNA tests done and realize none of them is the father, heh.

But that might be good.

• Love 9

Chelsea: "My God I did the same thing to Dylan. I lied about him being a father. It's worse because I wasn't drugged. I wasn't brainwashed. I knew exactly what I was doing. He built a cradle for Connor. He built a household for us. Then I was finally forced to tell him the truth."

Chelsea: "That is not who Dylan is now! The night he ran with Connor there was a terrible storm outside that triggered his PTSD. Since then he's had intense therapy and he's on the GCPD. He's not at risk for another episode. Dylan's heart is going to be ripped into a million pieces and never be whole again! But you and I both know Dylan. He will do the right thing."

Sharon: "That beautiful little boy. You're the only father he's ever known. You loved him as much as any father has loved a son. I know I kept him from Nick but I never deprived Sully of any love. I didn't plan for Nick to suffer. That's what Dr Anderson did. Nick had Noah and Summer and Faith.

Sully was my priority. With us, he had 2 parents who could give him all the love in the world. You're the father who he cries out for in the middle of the night! You're the father who makes him giggle when he flies through the air! I couldn't take that away from him! Dr Anderson, she did this to us! She did this to all of us! Sully is innocent and pure. I tried to do what I could to protect his little heart!"

Sharon: "You're saying good-bye. You don't have to say good-bye, Dylan. Because we are the only mother and father that Sully has ever known. We owe it to him to fight! You are still his father. It is still your job to protect him. This is his room. This is his crib! This is his home!"

Chelsea: "Oh my God! Dylan is losing another son! I can't help but worry. I don't think Dylan is gonna give up that baby without a fight."

It seemed like they were laying the groundwork today for a custody battle.

Hopefully a DNA test is done on that kid to establish paternity.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, spinxella said:

Skip the DNA test - this IS Genoa City, and instead give the kid to whoever can say 

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? the most times without messing it up.

That way, Dullan gets to keep the chip off the old block.

And, it's not only a good test of parenthood, it's also the McAvoy Confession of Faith.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, spinxella said:

But....would a paternity test show Nick as the father because he is a half brother to Adam/ Oh Chelz, you will be boxed in then, taking another son away from Dylan.  Chez should do the right thing, but she won't.  I am guessing in court, it might happen that the court would leave Sully with Dylan and Sharon and give Nick custodial rights.  

I hope Show does go this direction because it would mean that Sharon and Dylan are together on this.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, spinxella said:

I'm sure Nick would be found to be the father, as we later learn that Victor telepathically changed the results.

• Love 10

Well, who I feel sorry for in this whole thing is Paulie.  I mean, FINALLY, Tightpockets was gonna be a grandpa and cleaning up messes and spittle and regurgitated food from someone OTHER than Cricket.  Plus, he's had nobody to play dress up with since Mr. Kitty went to that litterbox in the sky.

And I'm sure he's going to be stuck with all the Lil' Tightpocket outfits he's ordered from Baby Gap - unless he can regift them to Cricket at Christmas....

Poor Paulie.  He's had his chance to utterly neglect and not be remotely involved in the raising of ANOTHER generation, once again, just like with Heather Big Hands and Lil' Ricky.  It's gonna bust his buttons.

Ain't fair.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, spinxella said:

Couldn't the judge rule that Sharon and Dylan may adopt the child?  If DNA shows that Adam is the father, then both parents are deceased and since Sully has only known these people as parents, it would make sense.  (I know, I know-"sense"+show=ha, ha) If, by some unfathomable way Nick is found to be the father, he could sackup and sign over parental rights to the couple who have been raising him, since he is in between lovers right now and needs more kids like a dog needs fleas.  I don't know if there are any criminal charges that would need to be dealt with regarding Sharon keeping the child when she found out it was not hers, but there are extenuating circumstances and lots of flashback clips.  It might make a good story.  (again, "good"+show=ha,ha)  The problem then becomes what to do with Dylan's pending departure?  Casting a NewImprovedDylan?  Sharon raising Sully by herself when the adoption papers are final?  (I'd like that, especially if she has no more romantic partners.  Why does everyone have to be a couple?* Let Sharon fly solo and see how she does.)  Or even, =shudder=, Nick and Sharon. 

*see Gina-Danny's sister-who ran her restaurant alone...successfully.

Edited by MollyB
sterling example
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, crowsworks said:

DNA would show Dylan and Nick as familial matches BUT....

Back when Chlo-troll was passing off the unborn Delia as Case's, the DNA test performed showed he and the ;aby were a genetic match, but worded in such a way that it was obvious that newly-recasted Billy would be the Father when he was introduced several months later.

Assuming they drag this crap out until Adam 4.0 is recast, I imagine they'll pull the same crap here.

But I will say that yesterday's 'US episode was surprisingly tolerable all the way around. Nick showed restraint by letting Sully spend one last night to give Dullen a chance to say goodbye and was nowhere near as self righteous as he was about Dummer (a situation that began with his lies and could've ended with a second test at some point before her crush on her maybe brother).

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Assuming they drag this crap out until Adam 4.0 is recast, I imagine they'll pull the same crap here.

True. But the difference in this case is that Nick knew Adam was a potential father. So one of those "can't rule out as father" results ought to give him pause. But doubt it. This is why I'm hoping Chelsea speaks up. It will also force Nick to realize his beloved Sage was lying to him and that Victor was blackmailing Adam with this info. Takes some heat off Sharon as angry douche is stomping around town beating his chest.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, look, it's another episode where Billy is drinking scotch, in scenes with multiple women, and acting like Phyllis' savior and a victim of cheating. Please continue this, show. It's riveting.

And in the latest SOD, Mal Young singles out the "master class" of comedy during the Philly office scene when sharing that he wants more comedy on show. lol.

It's so funny, right? how they tore Jack's heart to pieces?

All I can say is thank god Sally Sussman is HW starting Dec. 7 and NOT MY.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, miamama said:

And in the latest SOD, Mal Young singles out the "master class" of comedy during the Philly office scene when sharing that he wants more comedy on show. lol.

It's so funny, right? how they tore Jack's heart to pieces?

All I can say is thank god Sally Sussman is HW starting Dec. 7 and NOT MY.

Oh, yes, the hilarity of cheaters flirting. Can't wait for December. I might stop watching until then because this whole month will be Philly, I'm sure.

• Love 4
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Oh, yes, the hilarity of cheaters flirting. Can't wait for December. I might stop watching until then because this whole month will be Philly, I'm sure.

Philly is being thrown in as before in meaningless scenes to pretend it's a triangle for sweeps.

Spoiler

Next week Phyllis kisses Jack. While Villy bond.

1 minute ago, NinjaPenguins said:

More comedy? Give me the initial dose first. 

Scotch: the preferred drink of well-heeled dickheads all over the world.

Considering Mariah is funny, Kevin is funny, Michael is funny, Gloria is extremely funny, it is odd that he singled these two really un-funny actors out. No?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, NinjaPenguins said:

More comedy? Give me the initial dose first. 

Scotch: the preferred drink of well-heeled dickheads all over the world.

Phyllis is turned on by a man who is drunk 24/7. Iz so funnies.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

@miamama 

Hide contents

Billy goes from crying over Phyllis, to mentioning "Bella's dad" to Chloe, to bonding with Victoria. This has to be a record of potential love interests for one character.

taking this to spoiler thread. ;)

• Love 1

Quick one tonight because it's already late.

Jack has a forensic accountant go over Victor's numbers. Apparently all is well and Jack plans to drop off the info at GC Buzz TONIGHT. Gee, Jack, way to sit on that information. Phyllis suggests waiting like a month and Jack is incredulous.

Billy runs into Natalie at the Underground. He plies her with liquor while asking her why Travis is no longer Victor's golden boy. Natalie lets it slip that maybe Victor already knew about the leaked info... and that`s why he didn`t want Travis digging into his family.

Billy hauls ass to Phyllis' office and lets her know what's up. She goes to the GC Buzz  (late at night when they're closed) and tells Jack not to do it! Jack, who's hiding in the dark alley and dodging guards, says too late. Should have told me that five seconds before I dropped off the info.

Nick is being a douche, demanding his son, Christian right now! Yelling when the kids are sleeping, and telling Dylan to arrest Sharon. Faith comes down at one point and says Sully is crying. She suggest Nick go hold him since he was so sad earlier that day. Nick agrees and goes upstairs. Faith goes to sleep and Nick comes down with Sully and says they`re leaving now. Thankfully, Chelsea showed up at the cottage and helps Nick see reason. Stealing away Sully in the middle of the night, with no crib or place to put him isn`t what`s best for Christian. Nick says he`ll be back in the morning and he and Chelsea leave.

Dylan is still mad and tells Sharon he`s going to spend the night in the nursery with Sully. Sharon listens to him on the baby monitor and cries while curling up on her couch in knee high boots.

Previews show Jack telling Phyllis he`ll get back the info from the GC Buzz before they can get their hands on it.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, look, it's another episode where Billy is drinking scotch, in scenes with multiple women, and acting like Phyllis' savior and a victim of cheating. Please continue this, show. It's riveting.

My fondness for Scotch passed a long time ago.  If it hadn't, I'd be hating it now.  Somehow, the favored drink of ButtBiscuits doesn't make it very desirable, does it?

Besides, with the pruny face ButtBiscuit makes every time he purses those anally lips of his together you'd think he was downing a sifter full of Victor's toe sweat.

(Shhh, don't mention toe sweat to Nick, it'll just remind him of Sage).

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

I wanted to slap Chelsea, she sees Nick huffing and puffing. Grabbing a kid in the middle of the night saying he's taking him to a strange place with a strange person, when he has nothing for a baby and she STILL said not a word.

Any time now Chelsea in pointing out that the baby isn't Nick's. 

• Love 11

Super quick one.

Jack shows up at the GC Buzz to get the file folder back but Hilary is on to him like bees on flowers. Suddenly, the fire alarm goes off and Jack reluctantly evacuates the building with her and the rest of the staff. He comes back to Jabot empty-handed only to find out that Phyllis is the one who pulled the fire alarm and got the file back. She wants to destroy it but Jack wants to hold on to it. Destroy it Jack, geez.

We also learned Hilary is a tyrant who likes to yell at Mariah about everything including her lousy coffee skills. She wants a flat white, bitches. Sheesh.

Travis is having fun making a hungover Natalie miserable by sharpening pencils and stuff. He gets a note from her letting him know Michelle, the boss`s wife he slept with, has called him.

Lily is teaching the twins how to shoot hoops since daddy is always working. Cane finally decides to leave the office and shows up to teach the twins. He apparently hurts his leg but keeps on playing.

Billy is annoying. He visits Phyllis, needles Victoria about Travis, and has a conversation with Kevin about Bella and mentions Chloe is worried the baby daddy might show up at one point. They both ponder who the father is. It`s certainly looking like Billy.

This was a really boring episode. I think that`s all that happened. Tomorrow should have Nick though.

ETA: Phyllis spills coffee on herself after fighting with Jack for the file folder. She starts freaking out because it`s hot and Jack rips her blouse open. That part actually amused me. Phyllis looked stunned.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 11

Oh hell no, show. Do not bore me with tales of Cane, the cattle rustling vampire who only wants to be a good daddy and never mind the time he gaslighted the twins mother and almost got them blown up. As if Jill wouldn't let him work and be useless from home. There's just too much manpain on this show. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Oh hell no, show. Do not bore me with tales of Cane, the cattle rustling vampire who only wants to be a good daddy and never mind the time he gaslighted the twins mother and almost got them blown up. As if Jill wouldn't let him work and be useless from home. There's just too much manpain on this show. 

And WTF with the twins wanting him home all the time. Isn't it the middle of the day? Why aren't they in school? This is really really lame.

• Love 10

Chelsea is really going to stand in front of Sharon and give her attitude on not telling Nick about a kid she KNOWS isn't his? She's going to let that baby be ripped from a home with her parents and sisters to go to the tack house to live alone with a stranger (to Sully) she knows isn't his father? While she lectures Sharon on how bad a mother she was to not give Sully to Nick? Oh please.

Chelsea is ok with lying to her son about having a brother? Because poor Nick can't handle the truth of losing the child again according to Victor? So it's ok for Sharon/Dylan but not Nick.

Nick's going to threaten Sharon and Dylan because they want to share custody instead of ripping him out of his home/bed/family to go to the tackhouse with Nick? Nick only cares about St.Sage and himself. 

Nick and Chelsea I'm hating in this more than anyone. Victor I expect no better.

OMG Dylan, let him call the police. You can't kidnap a child that you don't even know is yours. Nick has to prove that Sully=Christian with a DNA test. Sully has a birth certificate that makes him legally Dylan and Sharon's, why are they being stupid?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

OMG Dylan, let him call the police. You can't kidnap a child that you don't even know is yours. Nick has to prove that Sully=Christian with a DNA test. Sully has a birth certificate that makes him legally Dylan and Sharon's, why are they being stupid?

There are many, many reasons why I refuse to watch this insipidly, stupid and depressing storyline but I think this is one of the main ones. Anyone who has every watched Law &Order or (any other legal show) knows that as of right now SullyCan is legally Sharon's and Dylan's child. A DNA test will be ordered by the court and the results will be presented to determine who the are legal (biological) parents of SullyCan. Sharon had a DNA test done that showed she was not the mother but there is no evidence (other than the word of a crazy person) that Nick is the father. He has no legal rights to SullyCan. Dylan should be making a call to an attorney but that would make too much sense. (I didn't watch so maybe he did. I hope the writers give these characters back some common sense. That's something that's been missing from GC for far too long.)

This show. Just when I thought they were getting back on track, we get this shit pile of a train wreck.

• Love 8

To the point above, I agree, a great storyline is being missed.  This is one custody trial that would fascinate the hell out of everybody.  Hell, Chelsea should sue for custody as widow of the father. 

The other thing I'd like to know is whether anybody, even guilty feeling Sharon, is actually clear at this moment where Sullstain came from?  For all she knows (for all I recall) Anderson and Nurse Stickyfingers stole somebody else's kid.  Or did Sage DNA it?  I can't even remember. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Big Blue Plate said:

To the point above, I agree, a great storyline is being missed.  This is one custody trial that would fascinate the hell out of everybody.  Hell, Chelsea should sue for custody as widow of the father. 

The other thing I'd like to know is whether anybody, even guilty feeling Sharon, is actually clear at this moment where Sullstain came from?  For all she knows (for all I recall) Anderson and Nurse Stickyfingers stole somebody else's kid.  Or did Sage DNA it?  I can't even remember. 

I believe Sharon had a DNA test done and found Sully and Sage to be a match. Nothing done for paternity. But I really was barely watching then so perhaps someone can confirm.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

There are many, many reasons why I refuse to watch this insipidly, stupid and depressing storyline but I think this is one of the main ones. Anyone who has every watched Law &Order or (any other legal show) knows that as of right now SullyCan is legally Sharon's and Dylan's child. A DNA test will be ordered by the court and the results will be presented to determine who the are legal (biological) parents of SullyCan. Sharon had a DNA test done that showed she was not the mother but there is no evidence (other than the word of a crazy person) that Nick is the father. He has no legal rights to SullyCan. Dylan should be making a call to an attorney but that would make too much sense. (I didn't watch so maybe he did. I hope the writers give these characters back some common sense. That's something that's been missing from GC for far too long.)

This show. Just when I thought they were getting back on track, we get this shit pile of a train wreck.

Never mind.

Edited by peacheslatour
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

56 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

26 minutes ago, Big Blue Plate said:

All very good points that would make for some great storytelling, but remember that it's Chuck Pratt writing this shitfest. Logic be damned.

• Love 4

Ugh, people are stupid. And I`m not just referring to this shit show.

Anyway, Cane goes to the hospital while Mariah over at the GC Buzz has to take care of the twins. Cane ripped his ACL. He`s too stupid to have surgery though because he`s worried about work. Lovely. Never run again, asshat.

Ashley knows that Jack and Phyllis are plotting. I fail to care.

That chairman guy goes on the GC Buzz and confesses he leaked the fake info.

Stupid ass Nick storms over and demands his child. Dylan suggests shared custody but Nick wants Sully all to himself. He threatens to call the police on Dylan. Call them I say. They`ll do a paternity test and Nick can shut the fuck up. And Chelsea can slink off with him. And Sully can continue to sleep in his crib, with his damn blanket which Nick, in his haste, forgot to grab. Fuck you, Nick.

Why Dylan hasn`t told Paul about any of this I don`t know. It`s not like your stepmother isn`t a DA, you dumbass. Maybe she can help.

Stupid show, with stupid people doing stupid things.

I don`t even remember what the previews were about. Sorry.

• Love 14

Sorry, I'm behind with everything these days. I didn't get to watching today's eppy but here's a brief synopsis of yesterday's CDN.

Dylan is sad and rightfully so. When Nick leaves with Christian, Dylan goes into the nursery and starts throwing Sully's stuff into boxes because he can't bear to look at it. Sharon isn't happy, they start to argue, and then hear Faith.

They go downstairs and tell Faith the news about Christian/Sully. She's upset and not handling it well. She's sad she didn't get to say bye to Sully today. She asks Sharon if she just found out about Sully and Sharon actually tells her the truth. Faith runs off to see Nick at his house. Dylan leaves as well.

Nick is at home with Christian and Chelsea when Faith comes barreling into the house. He catches her and asks her what's wrong. Chelsea leaves and Nick tries to reassure Faith that Sully/Christian is still her brother, just with a different name. And he's young enough that he won't remember this time/confusion. Faith keeps referring to the baby as Sully and Nick gently reminds her that he and Sage named the baby Christian and she needs to start using that to refer to him. I'm still annoyed by the exchange. Can't you at least refer to him as Sully/Christian for the first couple of weeks? Sheesh.

Dylan is hitting balls at the batting cage when Sharon shows up. He basically tells Sharon he is pissed at her for lying and to stop using the excuse that she did it for him. She did it for her. And maybe she is sick like Faith asked. Sharon is not happy that people are calling her out on her illness.

Chloe lets it slip to Kevin about the baby. Kevin goes to see Mariah at the GC Buzz. He tells Hillary it's important and she impatiently lets them talk. They're in front of the cameras and despite there being no sound, Hillary can tell it's an intense conversation. Since Devon won't let her run the story about the Newman board member leaking the bogus info, she asks Devon to read Mariah and Kevin's lips. He's reluctant but eventually agrees. He's rusty and can only make out the words 'baby' and 'Dr. Anderson' before he has to go meet with the lawyers.

After Kevin leaves, Hillary pretends to get a phone call in front of Mariah. Hillary pretends the person on the other end of the line is saying they have information about a Dr. Anderson and a baby before the call drops. Mariah gets freaked out. Hillary asks what's wrong and if Mariah knows a Dr. Anderson. Mariah tells her she does not and she has to go run an errand and pick up some medicine for food poisoning.

Chloe tells Chelsea she accidentally leaked the baby secret to Kevin and it was an accident. Chelsea reassures Chloe that it's fine and she knows Chloe would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. Except blow up her husband but whatever.

Anyway, that's all I can recall.

• Love 12

Ummm, without getting the authorities involved in this clusterfark, isn't Nick technically the one guilty of kidnapping?  Without the authorities, he has no legal right to Lil' Hammertoes Jr., does he?

• Love 3

I'm nervous and scared for these election votes so here's another recap to distract me, heh.

Dylan tells Paul about Sully/Christian. Paul is sad but says to give Nick time. Paul also mentions that if this goes outside the family, Sharon may be charged with kidnapping.

Kevin asks Paul about a case in which someone lied about something. Anyway, he's just asking to find out what would happen should Mariah's role in the Sully/Christian debacle come out. Paul basically says it would be obstruction of justice.

Mariah stops by to warn Sharon that Hilary got a lead on Dr. Anderson and the baby and tells her the story will come out. Sharon is upset. Sharon promises to protect Mariah from all this mess should her role in it come out.

Nikki goes to visit Nick and sees him with Sully. She's surprised and he tells her the whole truth. Nikki is pissed and also sad for Dylan but happy for Nick. Nick asks Nikki not to fight with Sharon and to just let it go but Nikki won't have it. Nikki storms over to the cottage and reams out Sharon. They exchange words and Nikki loses her cool and chucks a candy dish at Sharon's head. Sharon throws a vase at Nikki's head. Both of them miss and sadly Dylan shows up to break up the fight. Nikki leaves.

Dylan tells Sharon that if word of this got out, Sharon would be in legal trouble for kidnapping. Sharon tells Dylan that Mariah stopped by to warn her that Hilary already knows about Dr. Anderson and it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out. Dylan suggests Sharon go back into treatment that way she can't be brought up on charges. Sharon says she will never go back to Fairview again. That that is the reason all this mess happened in the first place. Sharon refuses to ever be committed to a mental facility again.

Nikki goes to tell Victor the news at Newman. Victor acts like he doesn't already know the news. Nikki says she wants to fight Sharon for what she did but Victor wants to let it go. Nikki is surprised but eventually agrees with Victor.

Paul goes to visit with Nick. He thanks Nick for allowing Dylan to say good-bye to his son but mentions that they are brothers and he hopes Nick won't cut Dylan out of his life or Christian's.

Hilary goes to visit Patty and pretends she's Patty's lawyer. She gets Patty to reveal the whole truth. God, I really hate Hilary. Hilary then shows up at the GC Buzz and is surprised and pissed to see Mariah, with a mic, sitting in her chair in front of the camera.

Devon wanted Mariah to go on the air live and talk about the Newman board member who leaked falsified information to the press. Devon originally didn't want to run with the story, but Victor came to visit him and basically said air the story or I'll sue you for all you're worth. Devon, desperate, couldn't located Hilary and was going to have Mariah fill in for Hilary much to Mariah's horror and fear.

Thankfully for Mariah, Hilary shows up, kicks Mariah out of her chair, dons a mic and delivers the news live. Once the segment is over, she basically tells Mariah to learn her place. Mariah insists she didn't want to go on camera and to ask Devon about it if she doesn't believe her. Hilary assures Mariah she will do just that.

Devon asks Hilary where she was and Hilary says she just found a juicy story.

And that's all I can recall right now.

• Love 9

What the fucking hell is this shit? You can't just move a baby to a new home and give it a new name without clearing some legal hoops and a DNA test. This is so painfully dumb and insulting.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Love 14

Thanks goodness for jewel21's recaps as I am on an extended biz trip so not seeing the show.  However I managed to catch some of it today and I cheered when Noah called out his asshole grandfather for being a bigger liar and manipulator than Sharon could ever be.  And Dummer, shut up.  Sharon messed with her paternity truth for a year when she was an adult.  Nick messed with her paternity her entire life, so she could in fact have been Jack's daughter.

I also noticed that Nick seems protective somewhat of Sharon. Would they really go back to Shick at some time?  Only to have Adam return and rip that baby out of Sharon's arms again?

Wouldn't Ash have some sympathy for Sharon since she was gaslighted about her pregnancy too?

• Love 7
18 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

What the fucking hell is this shit? You can't just move a baby to a new home and give it a new name without clearing some legal hoops and a DNA test. This is so painfully dumb and insulting.

Sharon did a DNA test confirming it was Christian so Nick taking his son seems appropriate without a second test.  However a second test will prove he is not the Father but only Chelsea and Victor know that. 

• Love 1
On November 9, 2016 at 4:13 PM, bannana said:

Wouldn't Ash have some sympathy for Sharon since she was gaslighted about her pregnancy too?

Also, Ashley stole Victor's sperm, which is how she got pregnant which Abby and kept that a secret for years. She also told Brad, who was raising Abby as his own, that Abby's father was some random guy she met on a cruise.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ezzylin said:

Also, Ashley stole Victor's sperm, which is how she got pregnant which Abby and kept that a secret for years. She also told Brad, who was raising Abby as his own, that Abby father was some random guy she met on a cruise.

And when she found out about Faith she was at the airport getting ready to get on a plane when Tucker bumped into her and talked her out of it.

I'm counting on you all to tell me when it's safe to return to the show - I'm afraid I'll pull an Elvis on my TV.

• Love 8