Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Victor and Victoria are side eyeing Nick asking Sage to move in. I can't wait for Faith to find out. Nick's moving Sage in without even telling her. Talk about a lack of care or concern for her.

So Ashley had deathly brain surgery yesterday and today she's a fashionista hanging out in bars.

Summer's awful, get a job. Kyle never should have told her a thing and she forced him to trust her and she ran straight to Victor? What happened to trust? 

• Love 8

Dummer is stupid and I'm so tired of her. Gnomie is an idiot for being in love with her. Sure know how to pick 'em Vyle! What's to love? She's whiny, bitchy and immature. Both have grown up with this dumb family feud so it shouldn't be a surprise to either one of them. I hope Farko takes them both out.

• Love 9

I understand that actors like to sell their stories to the media and fans, but the Kyle actor has gone a bridge too far in the latest SID. While talking about that "weird" time Summer and Kyle thought they were siblings, he said it could only make them stronger. Dude, no. It only makes them grosser. Those kinds of comments aren't even trying to put lipstick on a pig, they're trying to put eyeshadow on a vial of smallpox.

No one likes a tattletale, Summer. Good luck getting a gnome in your lady garden now. Run, Kyle, run. Learn from your Uncle Billy and how he frequently comes in second to Victor in Victoria's life. Do not make inbred babies with that spitting cobra. Summer is supposed to be the show's young heroine, right? Shouldn't that type of character be sympathetic, kind-hearted, and trying to be a decent human being? The writers seem to think that scripting a series of terrible things to befall Summer will make us root for her no matter how toxic she is. I remember when Cricket ate the show as our plucky young heroine; she was painfully good, not a complete hateful asshole.

Dr. Shelby should win the Nobel Prize in medicine for his revolutionary, no muss, no fuss brain surgery techniques. That will help quell the controversy over his transplanting an armadillo brain into Nick Newman's airy, well-lit skull.

• Love 12

Victor and Victoria are side eyeing Nick asking Sage to move in. I can't wait for Faith to find out. Nick's moving Sage in without even telling her. Talk about a lack of care or concern for her.

So Ashley had deathly brain surgery yesterday and today she's a fashionista hanging out in bars.

Summer's awful, get a job. Kyle never should have told her a thing and she forced him to trust her and she ran straight to Victor? What happened to trust? 

I had a far less serious procedure once, and even I took some time to just relax. This instant disease/instant recovery thing is pathetic. What was the point of putting Ashley in jeopardy?

And Summer? I don't even know where to begin. I'm glad to see that Farco's going to be yelling at Kyle on Monday. He deserves it.

• Love 3

My friend and co worker had a brain aneurysm a couple of years ago. She was in the hospital 21 days.The first 2 weeks she was in a medically induced coma on life support.Her entire head was shaved. There were 2 stents put in and the surgery lasted several hours. She might have been the exception but she sure didn't bounce back in a couple of days with a full head of hair like Ashley.She had rehab and was off work for about 6 months.She is in her late 50's and is now doing well.

• Love 10

My friend and co worker had a brain aneurysm a couple of years ago. She was in the hospital 21 days.The first 2 weeks she was in a medically induced coma on life support.Her entire head was shaved. There were 2 stents put in and the surgery lasted several hours. She might have been the exception but she sure didn't bounce back in a couple of days with a full head of hair like Ashley.She had rehab and was off work for about 6 months.She is in her late 50's and is now doing well.

By now we know that TIIC are not living in reality, lol.
  • Love 3

I just had a dark and evil thought. The big rush to get Sharon and Groot together is because she needs to be preggers. She'll have to go off meds for months and that will make Prattle happy. Of course Sages little sprout will wilt and she'll need a baby or in this case a sapling. Maybe she'll blackmail Adam into stealing this one too. every baby born in GC is kidnapped at some point. They should start a club.

• Love 1

Maybe the resurrection of Dr. Stitch is so he can develop (in the Jabot labs) a BP med that can be taken by pregnant women- [(in Olive Oyl's voice) "Mwhy Hero...] then his best war buddy will convince Mommy Drunkest to get Stench reinstated at the hospital as Dr. Leslie Husband's boss.  It actually might be lots of fun if Prickturd becomes a (step)grandparent to Drinki's spawn, specially when the mom is a former wife who burned down the spawn's legacy.  Good times around the Thankgiving dinner table.

• Love 2

I hardly watched the show today - I turned it on a couple of times and was disgusted with what I saw, being Lily yelling like a fishwife and slapping Michael, so I didn't bother watching the rest.

• Love 1
(edited)

You know what I'd like to know? What sort of bootleg Jack-training did Victor give Farco? Really. What--if anything--did he teach him?

Today Kyle mentioned Phyllis' coma, and Farco looked utterly perplexed. I've wanted Farco to screw up for a while, but this isn't what I had in mind. To me, the fact that Phyllis spent time in a coma is basic information. I thought Victor had been training Farco for eons. *cue annoyed expression*

Speaking of today's episode, I got a kick out of Farco nearly tearing Kyle to pieces. And I'm still waiting for Michael to come to his senses.

Edited by C76
  • Love 4
Today Kyle mentioned Phyllis' coma, and Farco looked utterly perplexed. I've wanted Farco to screw up for a while, but this isn't what I had in mind. To me, the fact that Phyllis spent time in a coma is basic information. I thought Victor had been training Farco for eons. *cue annoyed expression*

I interpreted that as Farko being in a reverie talking about Marisa -- his great love -- and when Kyle mentioned coma he was confused. Then Kyle said, "Sorry. I just assumed you were talking about Phyllis." So he was reacting to the woman named, not the coma. 

What absolute joy watching Farko scream at that idiot gnome. He cuffed him twice, TWICE, on the ear. lol. Fabulous. For a moment gnome looked a tad like PB with the open-mouthed reaction to the yelling. It was sort of cute.

I can't watch Avery. I don't know if it's because I know she's on her way out or what but I CANNOT stand the sight of her any more. ugh. This victim bullshit is just intolerable.

Lily is always hateful. While I loved her calling out Michael as a self-pitying ass while she almost died from cancer she continues to be very very very annoying.

I so wanted Lauren to sign those divorce papers and put us out of our misery. Michael is an asshole. I can't stand Lauren's immovable face in this emotional storyline. Make it stop.

All that said, Summer is the single most loathsome of all. This fucking "I don't want to be in the middle of the Abbott Newman fighting wah wah." Shut up FREAK. Why are you inserted into this storyline????? And she had a cold so she was even more nasally. 

• Love 11

I interpreted that as Farko being in a reverie talking about Marisa -- his great love -- and when Kyle mentioned coma he was confused. Then Kyle said, "Sorry. I just assumed you were talking about Phyllis." So he was reacting to the woman named, not the coma.

I thought that was an absolutely amazing acting job by PB. I thought Farko was lost in thoughts of Marisa and when Kyle mentioned coma, he was momentarily thinking that Kyle was referring to Marisa and that she was still alive, albiet in a coma. Even though Kyle obviously does not know who Marisa is, I thought Farko was so lost in thought he was momentarliy confused. At least that is how I read him. Between that scene and losing it with Kyle PB was on fire today. I also thought the Gnome actually did a great job opposite PB. Unfortunately he is stuck in scenes with HK so often and she just sucks the life out of any scene she is in.

And really, I am getting annoyed at the women of GC randomly slapping men. Recently Phyllis slapped Joe, and now Lilly slaps Michael. If that were Joe slapping Phyl or Michael slapping Lilly there would be a huge uproar and charges would be threatened, if not filed. Just because it is a female hitting a male does not make it OK.

• Love 14

miamama

What absolute joy watching Farko scream at that idiot gnome. He cuffed him twice, TWICE, on the ear. lol. Fabulous. For a moment gnome looked a tad like PB with the open-mouthed reaction to the yelling. It was sort of cute.

I absolutely can't wait to see this - I have been ignoring the show for the most part, just reading this board, but I must watch this.  I am loving Peter Bergman in this role, but everything else is so awful, I just can't watch.  I FF through everything but scenes of PB so the story is not making sense.  However, it wouldn't anyhow, even if I watched the whole thing.

UsernameFatigue

And really, I am getting annoyed at the women of GC randomly slapping men. Recently Phyllis slapped Joe, and now Lilly slaps Michael.

I agree completely - no matter the sex of the slapped, their space is being invaded.  My only exceptions are Victor, Summer, and Kyle - the entire cast is cordially invited to slap either or all of them as many times as possible.

• Love 6

I guess I will have to watch yesterday's show to see PB's performance.

I FF through everything but scenes of PB so the story is not making sense.  However, it wouldn't anyhow, even if I watched the whole thing

THIS

• Love 2
Just because it is a female hitting a male does not make it OK.

ICAM. It's gross. It is not an empowered woman -- which is how I think it's supposed to come across. It's violence, pure and simple.

• Love 6
(edited)

A part of me feels like re-watching yesterday's episode because I'm already forgetting the episode's details. That said...

Regardless of what he may have been reacting to, I think Farco should've kept his head in the game. Phyllis is the (current) love of Jack's life. IMO, Jack (probably) wouldn't be rhapsodizing about anyone else. Not as far as Kyle's concerned.

Edited by C76
  • Love 4
(edited)

Gabriel was pretty great today, loved him calling Billy "Uncle Billy" and saying that "Aren't you forgetting what Big Sis said?" LOL

So Fake Jack admits Austin and Courtney are dead because they knew too much. Then Victor thinks he doesn't have the guts to shoot? When he already murdered 2 people and framed multiple people for it? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

First he tells Victor he's not admitting to anything, then in the same conversation he tells Victor that Courtney and Austin are dead because they knew too much and also states that Victor does too, that's when he pulls the gun.

• Love 3

A part of me feels like re-watching yesterday's episode because I'm already forgetting the episode's details. That said...

Regardless of what he may have been reacting to, I think Farco should've kept his head in the game. Phyllis is the (current) love of Jack's life. IMO, Jack (probably) wouldn't be rhapsodizing about anyone else. Not as far as Kyle's concerned.

Nah, he's slipping. He just found out Marisa is dead and had to pretend she was just some wrong number, so the emotions were being contained until he had that opportunity with Kyle to even think about her. I bought the moment. I actually thought the writing was good in the sense that Farko would appear to be talking as Jack but was actually talking about himself -- both in these scenes and also when he explained to Kyle that Victor, having saved his life, thinks he owns him and can control him and he's not here for that shit.

• Love 8
(edited)

Oh man, is Marco going to pop a cap in Victor's ass? A Victor with a bullet in him is one that I can get within a light year of rooting for.

Do you suppose we could do anything to help Marco accomplish this?  I'm a Peter Bergman fan anyhow, but I am loving him right now - he is really killing it.

Edited by movinon
  • Love 5
I'm a Peter Bergman fan anyhow, but I am loving him right now - he is really killing it.

Yeah, badass Farko is something to behold. PB was awesome as the hilarious Terry Lester-style Fack when he first came back from the honeymoon but this is some astonishing acting. His scenes with Victor today. Wow. Unlike other, recent Emmy winning actors who scream or screech or generally chew scenery, PB just sat silently staring at Victor and totally conveyed the character. He had dialogue but he was so good he didn't even need it. Times like these I think he's just in another league from every other actor on this show.

• Love 13

Wow, I missed a lot and then again not.  Ashley was in and out of brain surgery while I was gone.  But Michael, Lauren, Lily and Cane are still fighting and slapping.  And Hevon are still trying to pretend that they are having a great romance.  Oh, and the ship blew up.  I will have to go back and watch those missed eppies but today I watched the most recent Cdn ep so I can recap it for you.

Phyllis is asking Farko about a wrong number, and says he lied to her.  He says it was about a woman he loved long ago, before Phyllis, a woman he wanted to marry.  He says this was back in his bachelor days (which would make her at least 50 now!).  He says he met her in South America, and her name was Manuela and he loved her deeply.  Phyllis calls him a liar, because she believes a part of him still loves her.  He shares the story about “Manuela”.  She was poor, spirited, belligerent, beautiful.  He says she was a free spirit and just took off. Phyllis wants to know who texted Farko about her death. 

Jack and Marissa have found a deserted motel or hotel and are crashing there.  But Jack passes out and she is worried he is dead.  She returns to the room later as he is awakening and calling out for Phyllis.  She has supplies, water, clothes.  Jack’s leg is injured, and he wonders why she saved him, since she knows he is not Marco.  She tells him about Marco.  She says he didn’t have enough faith in her, he left her with a bag of money and he took off.  She figures he’s dead.  Jack says everyone thinks he is dead too.  And if they don’t get off this island they might be right.

Prick is looking at a dossier on Marco Annicelli; it doesn’t give his age, and it has criminal offenses such as drug trafficking and it has Marissa as his MISTRESS!  Really?  That’s what they call it in dossiers?  Maybe she should be called his MOLL.  It also says he stole millions of dollars.  And there is an article that says: Drug Lord Flees, Leaves Mistress Holding the Bag. Victoria walks in and says she knows that look that Prick has, that he has the goods on Jack.  Prick says she is very perceptive.  She says: Thank you, I try.  HAHAHAHA!  Prick says he has proof that Jack is trying to betray him.  Prick won’t show her the file.  She says he doesn’t trust her, and he says he is trying to protect her.  She worries that something is wrong with Drinki, but he says she is fine and she is coming home soon.  Prick now doesn’t want Victoria to dig around anymore with Billy about what he and Jack are up to, and she wants to know why and he blows her off with no explanation and she flies out of his office, clearly pissed.  Prick calls someone to tell them to send him the info about a certain tragic accident at sea.

Ash is getting lectured by Abby because she is rushing to a meeting, and she shouldn’t be over-extending herself.  Abby is curious as to what is going on.  Ash tries to side-step but Abby is on to her.  She offers to take the meeting. Ash rushes out.

Billy, Chelz and Gabe are waiting for Ash, but Chelz is nervous about the plan to screw Prick.  Chelz and Billy want to know why Gabe is so invested in the plan.  Gabe explains that Prick screwed his father over, but Billy is skeptical.  Billy thinks he should be over his father’s death by now, and Gabe says, like Billy is over Delia’s death?  Billy says Delia was murdered, and Gabe says that Adam said it was an accident.  He then tells them that Harrison is not his father, Jack Abbott is.  Hah!  Ash walks in on this and calls bullshit.  Billy deduces that this makes Gabe his nephew.  Ash is highly skeptical and wants proof but Gabe says to take it up with Farko.  He says he just found out recently, and according to Farko, he did it with Mrs. Bingham and when she died, he decided to keep quiet about it.  Ash isn’t buying this but now she is concerned about Farko’s other son, Gnome.  She finds out from Billy that Gnome has gone out of town on a mystery payment because it would be too dangerous for Billy to go. Hah!  They send the Gnome in?  (Send in the gnomes….)  Ash says to contact Gnome and stop the payment but Gabe says it is likely too late.  She is adamant, and wants to speak to Farko before they go any further.  She is pissed.

Prick is looking at the online article about the boat sinking.  Prick contacts someone to start a recovery mission, that he will pay for, because he needs proof that Jack is dead.  Hmmm, Prick, I am guessing if Jack was on that boat he would be in itsy bitsy pieces, sized correctly for fish food. 

Abby and Vicky bump into each other and commiserate on how they are being left out of what is going on.  Vic tells Abby that Ash, Farko and Billy are up to something, and Prick has shut her out.  They decide to team up.  Dumb and Dumber.  Not to be confused with Dummer.  Vic is hesitant but Abby says, what is the alternative?  Vic could abide by Dad’s command and just be a good soldier.  To which Vic says, you know I won’t.  HAHAHAHA  again.  Wow, Vic is delusional.  Vic, your loyalty to Prick is at all cost to your marriage, your children and your sanity, and you know it.  This is disturbing to say the least.  Unless your name is Ivanka Trump.  This Daddy worship is inexplicable and yields no rewards.  But Vic thinks she is an independent woman, I guess.  So she is on board with Abby, but then wonders if the plan is in motion and they are too late.

Billy is haranguing Gabe again and Chelz tells him to go.  Gabe reminds Billy that he is ignoring a direct order from Ash, by not stopping Gnome, but Billy says she is overreacting, and he cannot resist the opportunity to overthrow Prick.  Billy leaves. Chelz calls Gabe a bastard.  I think this scene is like all the ones where Phyllis calls Farko a liar, but then it is just a lunchbag letdown for us after the commercial.  Chelz is furious with Gabe because he didn’t tell her the truth, that he is Jack’s son.  She is tired of his lies.  Of not knowing who he is.  And blah blah blah.

Phyllis and Farko are talking about Manuela and her life, and how she ended up on that boat that exploded.  He says he had searched for and found out she had married, and he secretly ensured she got money so that she would have a good life, because they had financial problems.  He says that she and her husband were on the ship for their first vacation in years.  He says that everyone on the ship is lost.  Phyllis says some garbage about how she is glad he loved Manuela because it makes him the man he is for her.  Prick calls and tells Farko to come to his office right now and hangs up without so much as a:  haveanicedayyougotthat. 

Meanwhile Marissa is concluding that they are not safe because Marco’s enemies are going to realize that they made it off the boat (not sure how) and that they will come after them.  Jack says he is okay to flee with her—he kicked his way a mile to shore—but he’s wrong, and he collapses.  She says she will go for a doctor but he doesn’t believe her, he thinks she will go and never come back and save herself.  She convinces him, and says she has to go so that he can see his family again, and he asks her to promise that she will come back for him.

Vabby spot Billy in the bar and try to get him to spill.  They think they are being clever, but Billy is not impressed and neither am I.  Instead Billy tells them the news that Gabe is his nephew.

Ash finds Phyllis in the lab on her computer doing research, and she is not happy about that.  Phyllis says she is doing research on an old girlfriend of Farko’s, Manuela, and Ash is still unimpressed.  For a woman who just had brain surgery, she has a lot of anger simmering just below the surface and I am worried for her—she could blow at any moment.  Doesn’t she need time to heal?  She tells Phyllis about Gabe being Farko’s son.  This seems to be the big news to share today.  Hey, Esther, did you hear the one about Gabe being Jack’s son?  No, Mrs. Martinez, I hadn’t heard that.  But Farko does seem to be able order his breakfast in Spanish these days, so anything is possible.

Farko shows up at Prick’s office, and says that this better be urgent, there is a big storm coming and I don’t want to get caught in it driving home. (Somebody else mentioned a storm coming earlier, so I guess this is the next big catastrophe?) Prick says, I don’t blame you, it is uncomfortable to be blindsided, but then you are an expert at that.  Doing away with people in dark alleys with knives.  Farko says he doesn’t know what Prick is talking about.  Prick shows him the online article about the ship explosion.  Farko says, hard to believe.  Prick says, spare me.  You are a thug; one that I applied polish to, but you are still a thug, you are in way over your head. Prick is implying he blew up the ship.  (Since I missed last week, I am not sure if Prick knows that Farko knows that Jack was on that ship.)  Farko says:  Am I, and walks over to pour a drink, and he is very chillaxy.  Prick to Farko:  I can make you and I can break you.  Farko says:  That’s right you did make me.  You found me in that stinking prison, greased the palm of some slimy politician to get me out of Peru, flew me here, tutored me on the fine points of becoming John Abbott Jr. Once I perfected my role, you unleashed me on the world.  This whole idea was your doing, all I had to do was make sure no one found out about it. Prick to Farko:  Including my granddaughter’s husband and my grandson’s fiancee.  Farko:  Again, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Prick explains that he is talking about the people in the cabin, the pretty young blond policewoman.  Farko says: Oh, that; if I have blood on my hands, so do you my friend.  Prick asks him if he is admitting to killing Austin and Courtney and Tobias.  Farko says he admits to nothing.  Prick says he better not think about implicating him.  Farko:  Now why would I think that?  Face it my friend, those kids are dead for a reason.  No one was to find out that there are two Jack Abbotts.  Now that Jack Abbott himself is shark bait , you and I know the truth, and maybe that is one too many.  Prick to Farko:  Yeah, maybe. 

Then Prick says:  You think you can intimidate me? You have made a serious miscalculation. You believe in your own bull about being a thug, and ruthless and tough.  Have you ever come up against a guy who can’t be intimidated?  And Prick opens his desk drawer, but Farko tells him: if you are looking for the nine millimetre you keep in that drawer, don’t bother.  And Farko pulls out the gun.   With a smug look.  And Prick says: you haven’t got the guts.  Farko says:  Are you sure about that, and points the gun at him.   I have to say Prick sounded pretty stupid.  He himself said Farko is a thug and killer, then tells Farko he is believing his own bull that he is a thug and ruthless.  Well, Prick, it sounds like he is ruthless.  Plus Prick didn’t even pretend to hide that he was opening the drawer.  And how did Farko get the gun out of the drawer beforehand? 

Previews:  Lily is kind of inebriated, drinking with Joe at the GCAC, and she says she is drinking a fuzzy navel but is ready for something stronger; Avery is in her apartment talking to Dylan on the phone, and Dylan is on the couch with a naked Sharon.  He asks Avery if she called the police and she says she didn’t think of that, and then the lights go out at her place, and she says: Oh my god.

• Love 13

Vic tells Abby that Ash, Farko and Billy are up to something, and Prick has shut her out.  They decide to team up.  Dumb and Dumber.  Not to be confused with Dummer.  Vic is hesitant but Abby says, what is the alternative?  Vic could abide by Dad’s command and just be a good soldier.  To which Vic says, you know I won’t.  HAHAHAHA  again.  Wow, Vic is delusional.  Vic, your loyalty to Prick is at all cost to your marriage, your children and your sanity, and you know it.  This is disturbing to say the least.  Unless your name is Ivanka Trump.  This Daddy worship is inexplicable and yields no rewards.  But Vic thinks she is an independent woman, I guess.  So she is on board with Abby, but then wonders if the plan is in motion and they are too late.

STFU Bohemian. I don't know what she and Gagby think they're going to accomplish.

Somebody else mentioned a storm coming earlier, so I guess this is the next big catastrophe?

The Storm That Will Change Everything: 2015 Edition.

You found me in that stinking prison, greased the palm of some slimy politician to get me out of Peru, flew me here, tutored me on the fine points of becoming John Abbott Jr.

Apparently Victor didn't teach you much about Jack since you're constantly unaware of even the basic details of his life.

And Prick opens his desk drawer, but Farko tells him: if you are looking for the nine millimetre you keep in that drawer, don’t bother.  And Farko pulls out the gun.

I wonder if Newman-Jabot has a Bring Your Own Gun initiative.

• Love 7

banana quote

Avery is in her apartment talking to Dylan on the phone, and Dylan is on the couch with a naked Sharon.  He asks Avery if she called the police and she says she didn’t think of that, and then the lights go out at her place, and she says: Oh my god.

This reminds me of the Woody Allen/Diane Keaton scene where he has to go over to her apartment to kill a 'big' spider in the bathroom.

Thanks, Banana, I'm going to break tv silence and actually watch today's (US) show just to see Jack pull a gun on Victor.

• Love 4

Wow, I missed a lot and then again not.

Welcome back, bannana - we missed you.  Great recap, although I won't see it until a little later today - I love peeking into the next day's episode.  Yesterday was super, when Kyle got smacked twice.  I can't stop laughing and love the loop on this site.  

• Love 6

He asks Avery if she called the police and she says she didn’t think of that

Avery came on the show as a famous, brilliant, sought after attorney, and this is what she's been reduced to? I'm glad the character's leaving if they insist on making her so colossally stupid.
  • Love 11
(edited)

I'm probably going to need a cold shower after that scene. I'm not even going to lie. Bad Jack does it for me.

I know. sigh. I also kind of felt the same way after Bad Jack smacked the shit out of the wee gnome.

So Pratt is an idiot and says and writes stupid things but he loves PB and felt he was being wasted and so gave him this material. Thank you, Pratt. Thank you.

Welcome back, Bannana. You were missed. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 12

So Pratt is an idiot and says and writes stupid things but he loves PB and felt he was being wasted and so gave him this material. Thank you, Pratt. Thank you.

Sadly, the Fack-n-Jack storyline is the only thing keeping me interested these days. (But who knows. Maybe something interesting will happen to Drinki..?)

When I saw Avery call Dylan in yesterday's preview, I rolled my eyes.

• Love 7

The funniest/best thing about today's show is Sharon ends up doing more for Avery than Dylan. Sharon called the cops to go over, Sharon's the one there when Joe shows up, Sharon's the one telling Joe she's not leaving him alone with Avery, Sharon's the one refusing to leave Avery alone with him. Suddenly Sharon became Avery's #1 protector.  

• Love 12

The funniest/best thing about today's show is Sharon ends up doing more for Avery than Dylan. Sharon called the cops to go over, Sharon's the one there when Joe shows up, Sharon's the one telling Joe she's not leaving him alone with Avery, Sharon's the one refusing to leave Avery alone with him. Suddenly Sharon became Avery's #1 protector.  

I loved seeing the old Sharon of the Bell years on today's show.It was just like in the early days when she was a sweet girl from the wrong side of the tracks but could still be tough when she needed to be. Sharon was just amazing in this show and I loved this fierceness and confidence in her. What a refreshing change!! I also loved her scenes with Mariah! It's been way too long since they have had scenes together. I love it that Mariah has her back! Please let them keep writing Sharon this way!!It's the true and original Sharon!!

Thanks and welcome back Bannana! We missed you and are so happy you are back here where you belong with all us Preverts!!

• Love 19

Oh man, more awesomeness with Marco and Victor. When Marco said: "I don't take kindly to threats. YOUT GOT THAT?" in Victor's face I wanted to cheer. Oh how PB must have enjoyed that. He stayed in character but I thought I saw a little smile from EB. 

I even found the scenes when Phyllis arrived to demand answers about Gabe quite funny. Victor's "My goodness, Jack, you have a long-lost son?" followed by Marco rolling his eyes. 

Victor and Nikki had a good fight. I like when Victor is an asshole husband because he is an asshole husband. It's when they try to sell a great love between them that I gag.

I couldn't watch Betty Rubble with Joe. I just couldn't. Avery was annoying as well. But nice to see Sharon NORMAL. God almighty. How long has it been, you guys? She's not harbouring a HUGE SECRET, she's not in love with her baby's kidnapper, she's not running off from her kids, she's just Sharon. Finally.

Again, I must thank Pratt. He's given Jack (in the form of bad Jack) some serious balls and he's made Sharon the character she was years ago. Bravo.

• Love 16
(edited)

Avery calls Dylan, who is with Sharon and she is asleep on the couch nekkid and he is buttoning up his shirt.  It is now storming outside.  Avery says she heard someone outside on the balcony, and that there was someone watching her through the window. He asks her if she called the police and she said she didn’t think of it. And the power goes out and they are disconnected.  Dylan tells Sharon is he is going to help Avery, and asks her to call 911.  She wants him to let the police handle it but he is going regardless.  She is uneasy.

Neil has brought Drinki to the GCAC which is now her home.  Neil is worried she will drink because she has a mini-bar.  Hah!

Farko has the gun pulled on Prick who says he hasn’t got the guts.  He says: Posture all you want, you won’t shoot.  Farko says:  Jack Abbott may not shoot but he is at the bottom of the ocean.  Prick says, that is right, you are not Jack Abbott, you are a thug in a $2,000 suit, and Farko corrects him and says: $3,000.  Prick says if anything happens to him he has left instructions for Farko to be exposed as an imposter, and that the bank accounts are frozen.  They will find him and extradite him back to Peru where there are plenty of people who want him dead.  Farko says it might be worth it just to see Prick dead.  Prick says the magazine of the gun is empty, and Farko says: is it? He pulls the trigger, but there is no shot.  Farko laughs, and Prick laughs but not quite as heartily as Farko.  Farko says he wasn’t going to shoot Prick, and Prick says don’t play games with me.  He says:  you keep your hands clean, you got that.  And Farko says, I don’t take kindly to orders or threats, and raises his voice and loudly says: YOU GOT THAT!?  Hah! Prick warns him if he makes one wrong move, people will know who he is and what he has done.  Farko says he will triumph.  They are nose to nose in this convo, and it is intense, and I have to admit even EB is doing a good job these days.

Then Phyllis arrives and Prick tells her next time she shows up she shouldn’t just barge in.  She says there is no receptionist.  And she says she knows Farko’s big secret.  She says how could you do this, and Farko tries to talk his way out of it, thinking she knows something and then he realizes that she is talking about Gabe being Farko’s son. Prick:  My goodness Jack, you have a long lost son?  Farko does an eyeroll but Phyllis says, as if you didn't know about this. She says she found out from Ash who found out from her new nephew.  Farko says he didn’t want to tell anyone about his tawdry affair and some other excuses, and Prick supports him. He says it was a good business decision, and both Farko and Prick look like they are just pulling each excuse out of their asses and Phyllis is suspicious of the two them and what they are up to.  Neil calls and tells Prick that Drinki is out of rehab and at the GCAC, finally free of the devil himself and he should stay away from her.  No, that is what I would have said.  He tells him Drinki is at the GCAC so that Prick can come by and push all her buttons and push her off the wagon.  No, he just told him he didn't want him to worry about her.

Lily is at the GCAC bar drinking Fuzzy Navels.  She invites Joe to join her.  They switch to Moscow Mules.  She asks him where he was and he said he went for a drive to clear his head.  She says most people wouldn’t go out in this weather, it must have been important.  I guess this is where they are setting up Joe for being the one who harms Avery.  Lily is blah blah’ing about her shitty marriage.  And Joe cannot believe anyone would stray on her.  She says that Michael dangled Lauren in front of Cane.  I guess that makes Cane a complete idiot.  Joe tells Lily that she is the victim.  He knows, cause he has been there.  Neil shows up and tells Lily she shouldn’t be drinking, cause he knows.  Oh, lord, there is nothing worse than a recovering alcoholic when you are trying to get your buzz on.  Joe leaves to make a phone call.  Neil wonders why Lily is so upset with Cane and she tells him about the Lauren kiss.

Dylan shows up at Avery’s and she tells him that she saw someone looking at him, he was tall, wearing a trenchcoat and a hat.  What?  The Hat Man is at Avery's house?  Dylan says it must have been Joe.  Paul shows up cause he does at every 911 call.  Avery says she couldn’t say if it was Joe.  She says she last saw him a half hour ago.  Avery tells Dylan that she cannot believe that she is rattled but Joe scares her.  Dylan says he will not let Joe hurt her.  Paul and the keystone cops can’t find any evidence of an intruder.  Dylan tells Avery she could call 911 next time.  Meanwhile, Mariah has come by to visit Sharon.  She heard that Sharon called 911 about an intruder and thought she was in danger.  Awww, Mariah is acting like a concerned daughter again, nice.  They discuss Dylan and Sharon reveals that they are living together.  Mariah expresses her concern that Dylan may go back to Avery and get her pregnant (a la Dick).  Sharon says why is Mariah trying to get Sharon all insecure, cause that never ends well.  It was a nice convo between mother and daughter and Sharon sounded pretty okay.   But then when Mariah left, Sharon looked edgy and called Dylan but he didn’t answer.  Sharon goes to Avery’s and tells her she is worried, and then wonders where Dylan is.  Of course he is hunting down Joe, and they start to get into it.  Mariah sees them.

Joe and Dylan get into it, and Joe points out that he has a restraining order against Dylan.  Mariah prevents him from getting into trouble by going after Joe. She tells Dylan that if he gets in trouble it will be bad for Sharon.  She wants to know his intentions because his actions will hurt Sharon.  He says he will not hurt Sharon.  She points out that he is key to Sharon having overnight visitation with Faith.  She warns him to not mess things up and to steer clear of Joe and Avery and that she will be watching him.

BTW, when Sharon knocked on Avery's door, she visibly jumped, so she doesn't seem to be faking her fear.  Avery tells her that the police have come and gone, and everything is fine even though Joe got away.  Sharon is telling Avery that she is not trying to prevent Dylan from helping Avery but that she is trying to ensure Dylan doesn't get in trouble.  Avery doesn't buy it for a second but tells her she will not interfere in their relationship.  Sharon goes to leave, and Joe is at the door.  Goddammit, he is gorgeous.  I hope they don't make him into a pig.  He's wearing a trenchcoat and Avery questions him about it.  Sharon says she is not leaving and she has the phone ready to dial 911.  Joe just wants to clear the air.  Avery is having none of it.  Joe leaves. Avery thanks her for helping her, and Sharon says she and Dylan will help protect her.

Prick does show up at the GCAC and the first words out of his mouth are:  you need to come home.  Drinki gets annoyed with him and he says some stuff about psycho-babble, and she gets defensive.  She says that him being there makes her go back to self-loathing and makes her want to drink.  He says he treats her like a queen, and she says he is making her want to go to the bar and get a drink, and he says, go ahead and drink. Hah!  Way to be supportive, Prick.  And she says this is why I am not coming home.  They have a huge blowout in the foyer/bar at the GCAC and Neil comes over to suggest they keep it down. Drinki stomps upstairs.  Prick goes off on Neil, suggesting that he is trying to cause trouble.

Neil is talking to Prick about Drinki and tells him that he is on his side, why he is all up in his grill?  Prick says it has been a stressful day.  Neil speculates that something is up at Newbot because he has seen the Abbotts, the Newmans and the Newbots all looking suspicious and surreptitious.  Prick says there is a problem and it has to do with Farko.  Neil wants to know what is really going on and Prick says that he is concerned that Farko is making a move on the company and may try to kill him.

Drinki invites Paul over to tell him that she lied to him about the accident and that she lied about everything.  She feels that if now he knows the truth that he and Christine can heal and blah blah blah.

Phyllis is pissed at Farko because she is the last to know what is going on with him and why he never told her about Gabe.  More comments about how different he is.  She says she doesn’t know him, blah blah, and doesn’t know if he still loves her.  He makes up excuses and then passionately expresses his deepest love for her.  They embrace and she says:  is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?  She wants to know what is going on.  He tells her it is Prick’s gun, he found it, and thought it best to take it.  He tells her he is trying to pull a fast one on Prick biz-wise and he may have gone too far.  He is worried that Prick may attempt to kill him.

Previews:  Gnome to Farko, next time you can get a Bingham to do your dirty work and Farko says, Gabe is not my son; Prick telling Abby, Noah and Dummer that they are dealing with a dangerous maniac who has killed three people and that they should stay out of it; Jack to Marissa: Calling Jabot is our only option, give me the phone!

Edited by bannana
  • Love 13
(edited)

Previews:  Gnome to Farko, next time you can get a Bingham to do your dirty work and Farko says, Gabe is not my son; Prick telling Abby, Noah and Courtney that they dealing with a dangerous maniac who has killed three people and that they should stay out of it; Jack to Marissa: Calling Jabot is our only option, give me the phone!

Prick was telling Courtney something? I knew it. Y&ARRR is going Zombie! About time they got on the walking dead bus - Prick is there already. He could be like the Governor and have Vicky chained to a bed. Meanwhile Cricket escapes due to no meat on her bones. Most of the cast holds up in the underground with an arrow shooting red neck and Katana wielding Lily on horseback renamed Lilone....

What? A typo? Oh. Nevermind

Magnificent re-cap Banana. most excellent. And now because I an too old and computer illiterate to remove an extra quote box so I am typing this in it. 

Edited by crowswork
  • Love 4

Prick was telling Courtney something? I knew it. Y&ARRR is going Zombie! About time they got on the walking dead bus - Prick is there already. He could be like the Governor and have Vicky chained to a bed. Meanwhile Cricket escapes due to no meat on her bones. Most of the cast holds up in the underground with an arrow shooting red neck and Katana wielding Lily on horseback renamed Lilone....

What? A typo? Oh. Nevermind

HAHAHA!  Now if I had typed Austin, that would have been intentional cause one of my theories is that Austin is alive and killed Court and Tobias.  He could be the Hat Man too.  He tried to kill Avery once before.

• Love 9

Joe is at the door.  Goddammit, he is gorgeous.  I hope they don't make him into a pig.

Too late.

Drinki invites Paul over to tell him that she lied to him about the accident and that she lied about everything.  She feels that if now he knows the truth that he and Christine can heal and blah blah blah.

Cockroach is going to be making an appearance soon, isn't she? *Cries*

I don't really care about the Avery/Dylan/Sharon/Joe crap but I can't figure out what's going on with Avery so I guess that makes me slightly interested.

• Love 6
(edited)

Great job. I was laughing. PB/Jack was great with some awesome lines and delivery. Victor is so fucking stupid to tempt an admitted murderer and nut job criminal. He really does think he's invincible.

Avery is an idiot and I'm starting to wonder if she's insane ala the premise of a RL Stine novel like Twisted or The Babysitter 3 .

I literally hate Paul and Bug - why do they keep forcing them on us. The last time they acted somewhat human was when Paul saved Jamie from suicide after that bullying sociopath Dummer ruthlessly stalked him. But they've been corrupt assholes ever since so they're dead to me.

I think joe is really hot but the best looking guys in GC to my taste is Noah and Jack.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

Too late.

Cockroach is going to be making an appearance soon, isn't she? *Cries*

I don't really care about the Avery/Dylan/Sharon/Joe crap but I can't figure out what's going on with Avery so I guess that makes me slightly interested.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that blackmail rape thing.  I have been assuming that all of Avery's accusations were just that, but we actually saw him try to blackmail her into having sex.  Too bad.  I liked the idea of Avery having gone Gone Girl.  So I am back to my theory that she really believes it is Joe, hence her being startled at the knock at the door, and that Hat Man is really Austin.

• Love 5

Drinki invites Paul over to tell him that she lied to him about the accident and that she lied about everything.

But wouldn't Paul have known that Nikki lied since Neil confessed? Or did Paul think Neil was the one lying?
  • Love 3