Type keyword(s) to search

Juan Pablo: Whatta Guy

• Start Topic

Blurb in the news here in South Florida this morning that JP was out at a bar or restaurant on Saturday night, saw him, walked up to him, cussed him out and threw her drink in his face.

Yep, very popular guy,

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I like Juan Pablo just fine. I can appreciate that he got freaked out by the "process" of the show and then retreated into his little shell by not telling Chris Harrison every thought that crossed his mind. I found him kind of refreshing, just wanting to date Nikki and get to know her rather than professing his undying love and proposing only to dump her weeks later. Can't blame the guy for that, in fact I like that he rebelled against the show a bit rather than becoming their talking head a la Sean Lowe.

• Love 4

I don't know if this is the place to post this but I just saw a commerical for Couples Therapy on VH1 showing Juan Pablo and Nikki as one of the featured couples. The short clip that I saw was Nikki crying while she was asking Juan Pablo why her telling him she loved him wasn't enough. His response was to shake his head in exasperation.

Should prove to be interesting since it appears that he still hasn't said the "L" word.

Edited by Boo Boo Kitty Girl
  • Love 2

...Nikki crying while she was asking Juan Pablo why her telling him she loved him wasn't enough. His response was to shake his head in exasperation.

Should prove to be interesting since it appears that he still hasn't said the "L" word.

Was there more to the clip than that? Because that doesn't sound to me like he hasn't said the "L" word. It sounds more like she's not committing to him in some way that he wishes she would and she's wondering why telling him she loves him isn't enough for him.

I watched the Couples Therapy reunion show last night & although I felt dirty I soldiered on through the entire thing. They showed some clips of the upcoming season & snippets of JP & Nikki. I'm ashamed but I'm in. If I'm going to watch this trash I guess I should look to see if we have a forum.

Was there more to the clip than that? Because that doesn't sound to me like he hasn't said the "L" word. It sounds more like she's not committing to him in some way that he wishes she would and she's wondering why telling him she loves him isn't enough for him.

It was all going at warped speed and I admit it didn't have my full attention, but I saw another quick shot of Juan Pablo saying something to the effect that in the latin culture declarations of love didn't come fast or easy.

When does it start?

It starts next week on Wednesday (Sept. 10). I believe the reunion show has a part two that will be aired first & than the new season begins in the second hour of the show. It's on VH1.

ETA: It appears DangerousMinds put in a new show request (thanks!) so soon we can snark away!

Edited by ramble