Type keyword(s) to search

R&B Divas: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Rumor is the KeKe is in fact pregnant again.

I think Keke must be one of those women who just loves to be pregnant.  I have a friend like that and she explains that she likes the way being pregnant makes her feel special and she likes all of the attention she gets and being able to eat, eat and eat some more.  I have no problem with it as long as they are able to provide for them physically and emotionally...go for it. 

In Keke's case, I hope her career and the amount of time she will be away from her kids doesn't impact them in a negative way.  Eight kids is a very heavy load.  For the life of me I don't understand why she's not more famous.  I don't know of many singers on par with her vocal abilities.  That girl can sing her ass off!  She should be making Whitney Houston money.  Maybe if she would stop having babies and concentrate more on her career she will get there.