Type keyword(s) to search

Where Are They Now?: SYTYCD Alumni's Current Projects

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

So many in Disney+ The Hip Hop Nutcracker. I know I missed some, but I recognized Twitch, Allison Holker, Comfort, Alex Wong, Fisk-shun. 

And Jaja and Dominic! Yay! Also: Phillip Chbeeb and Hok have choreography credits!

Edited by sharifa70
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

And Slavik (now going by Viktor White) and Bailey!

I sort of remembered Bailey, but wow - I didn’t recognize Slavik and I just looked up his season - sadly, none of the names ring any bells for me. 

So You Think You Can Dance: 15 Most Successful Dancers After The Show
BY CANDICE JOHNSON   UPDATED 21 HOURS AGO
https://screenrant.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance-dancers-starred-television-film/ 

Nico Greetham (Season 10)
Jess King (Season 4)
Tate McRae (Season 13)
Heather Morris (Season 2)
Melanie Moore (Season 8)
Alex Wong (Season 7)
Kathryn McCormick (Seasons 6-13)
Benji Schwimmer (Season 2)
Joshua Allen (Season 4)
Witney Carson McAllister (Season 9)
Comfort Fedoke (Season 4)
Allison Holker (Season 2)
Jeanine Mason (Season 5)
Stephen "tWitch" Boss (Season 4)
Ariana DeBose (Season 6)

• Like 1

Successful by what metric?

Interesting to see Jess King on that list... she was not treated all that well by the show and she clearly deserved more kudos than she got.  Also quite interesting that Comfort, who replaced Jessica King is on the list at the same time.

Will and Jessica's hiphop S4 is still one of the most underrated dances -- it always seemed to me like someone on show admin had fought with the choreographers or something.  I don't think they ever came on the show again, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 1:20 AM, crowceilidh said:

Successful by what metric?

Interesting to see Jess King on that list... she was not treated all that well by the show and she clearly deserved more kudos than she got.  Also quite interesting that Comfort, who replaced Jessica King is on the list at the same time.

Will and Jessica's hiphop S4 is still one of the most underrated dances -- it always seemed to me like someone on show admin had fought with the choreographers or something.  I don't think they ever came on the show again, but I could be wrong.

Agreed. There are some glaring omissions from this list. Travis Wall? I understand he's had his controversies, but he has had undeniable success. Kent Boyd? Jenna Johnson? Ricky Ubeda? Jess LeProtto? Neill Haskell? Just to name a few. 

Edited by rlc
auto correct failure
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, rlc said:

Agreed. There are some glaring admissions from this list. Travis Wall? I understand he's had his controversies, but he has had undeniable success. Kent Boyd? Jenna Johnson? Ricky Ubeda? Jess LeProtto? Neill Haskell? Just to name a few. 

Agree with the GLARING omissions. Jess LeProtto will always be my all time favorite.

• Like 1