Type keyword(s) to search

Whatever Happened to the Old Haunt and Other Show Related Mysteries

Deeda

Not only is it really dumb to air a rerun from 2 seasons ago, but it really irks me when networks do that with new shows. I get it, but I don't like it. And, quite frankly, it ensures I'm very unlikely to give the new show a chance. It's much like when they were using the Castle Facebook page and Twitter account to promote it (& other new ABC shows). Ugh, just stop. But nice try ABC publicity & marketing.  

Edited by S55

Space Channel plays Castle twice a day here in Canada. Last night we got "headhunters"  with Adam Baldwin as Det. Slaughter. Adam was obviously having lots of fun being badass. While Castle was the butt of his 'jokes', Nathan played it like a normal person would faced with such anarchic violence. He was sympathetic not a boob.

Why isn't Richard Castle funny anymore? I know he's evolved and is no longer the immature, lady-killing charmer he was in Seasons 1-3, but he used to make the most hilarious jokes when helping Beckett & Co. solve crimes. I just don't see that anymore. Or when he does make a joke, it's not delivered with the same boyish enthusiasm. Is Nathan Fillion phoning it in?