Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Larry Birkhead / Helio Castroneves

I've never actually watched this show, but I saw the following episode description: 

Angie, Larry Birkhead's sister, trades lives with Adriana, Indianapolis 500 champion Helio Castroneves' girlfriend.

So, the way I understand it, nobody involved is actually married to anyone.....? 

Finally saw this tonight. I've always liked LB. I think there's something very appealing about him, and it seems obvious that he is devoted to his daughter (and his extended family). There's lots o' chatter that he's all about the (Dannielynn photos) money but, hey, he is a photog. That's how he made his living before AN. Anyway, I think he's the real deal and it was nice to see a fairly mellow ep compared to most; that's OK sometimes. IMO. LOL'd when Helio found out how hard play dates are.

• Love 1

Dannilynn (sorry if I misspelled) seems like a very happy child-- she was always smiling :)  I noticed when the idea of Larry trying to get a girlfriend was introduced his sister's smile looked strained.  I wonder if she has any money of her own or is hoping to help him in the raising of the child as a living.  I may be way off base.  They seemed normal anyway.

Just caught this episode and I love little kids when they are exposed to something made differently than they have it usually...Danilynn's "She made lasagna, it was good...and it had ONIONS in it" was adorable... 

• Love 1