Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Janet(s)

I've watched this at least ten times and I swear that two of the non-speaking Eleanors are Amy Poehler and Allison Brie. Amy is a full face and 3/4 shot, and Allison is more from the back. 

I cannot find confirmation of this anywhere.

"Let's all say white people things. Billy Joel. I found it on etsy. There was nowhere to park. Did you refill the Brita?" Accurate.

Janet going back and forth between reprimanding Eleanor and talking to the puppy was brilliant. D'Arcy needs to get all the work after this show. 

Ah!!! Stephen Merchant. Again, casting department is KILLING IT. Also, is he a giant? I didn't realize he'd be that much taller than Ted Danson who already seems pretty damn tall.

Poor Matt. Weird Sex Things feels like it should be a whole department.

Eleanor is entitled to her feelings but it's not right for her to try and force Chidi to care about her because of what happened in a past timeline. 

I feel like this would be more meaningful to me if I liked this ship but I really don't. I don't think the actors have a ton of chemistry and even when they display it, the show has written it into these little moments that it's hard to get invested in. You can't show me how they bonded in flashback and expect me to care. That's not how it works.

That said, loved the ending.