Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Growers and Show-ers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jenhavins said:

I need to know what is "cloning" a phone and who did it to whom? 

I went and read what is was, but why would anyone need to do that to someone else?  

My rudimentary understanding is, somehow, you can take ALL the info out if someone's phone and put it into your phone. 

High tech spying and completely invasive into another person's life.

From the previews, LeeAnne apparently cloned Brandi's phone.

Which? So, so bad.  So very, very bad.  Heinous and egregious. 

• Love 14
Just now, dosodog said:

My rudimentary understanding is, somehow, you can take ALL the info out if someone's phone and put it into your phone. 

Duplicitous and deceptive...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jenhavins said:

I need to know what is "cloning" a phone and who did it to whom? 

I went and read what is was, but why would anyone need to do that to someone else?  

Phone cloning is the copying of identity from one cellular device to another basically you see everything they have in their phone from numbers to photos to videos to apps its super super Illegal Phone cloning is outlawed in the United States by the Wireless Telephone Protection Act of 1998, which prohibits "knowingly using, producing, trafficking in, having control or custody of, or possessing hardware or software knowing that it has been configured to insert or modify telecommunication identifying information associated with or contained in a telecommunications instrument so that such instrument may be used to obtain telecommunications service without authorization and if proven that it has been done could lead to legal action

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, dosodog said:

And it's on video, right?  LeAnne could face legit charges for that.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, Brandi went there - nobody trusts LeeAnne. Should be good next week!

I don't know if they do agree with her about that, at least at the dinner - as she apparently leaves in tears.  I guess we will have to wait to see next week.

13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Brandi, otoh, what a mess. She is just a miserable person and wants everyone else miserable. Her discomfort with the others mending fences was palpable.

And the video thing? For crying out loud. You were on national television!!!! She's ridiculous.

SO much - you can SEE it bothering her!  She wants everyone against LeAnne, and when it doesn't seem to be going that way, she amps up the bullshit.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

SO much - you can SEE it bothering her!  She wants everyone against LeAnne, and when it doesn't seem to be going that way, she amps up the bullshit.

LeeAnne has been shown to be working to get every girl in the group to dislike Brandi are we watching the same show? LeeAnne talks shit about Brandi to everyone behind her back then acts surprised when Brandi brings it up..... She has been shown to be going to women outside the circle of girls talking shit about Brandi lol how is LeeAnnes behavior being ignored while brandi is being vilified?

• Love 14
46 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

LeeAnne has been shown to be working to get every girl in the group to dislike Brandi are we watching the same show? LeeAnne talks shit about Brandi to everyone behind her back then acts surprised when Brandi brings it up..... She has been shown to be going to women outside the circle of girls talking shit about Brandi lol how is LeeAnnes behavior being ignored while brandi is being vilified?

Brandi (or is that brandy?) is that you?  Or maybe it's Leann?

These folks are on this show for fame and $$$.  That's it.  If they act too normal they get kicked off because they're boring.  But if they act too extra (like if Leeann really cloned someone's phone...BTW, is it THAT easy to clone someone's phone?), they get kicked off because they're extra (example:  Phaedra Parks from RHOA).  So they've got to walk a fine line between boring and batshit.

• Love 4

Great episode! (Without Brandi's pissyness, it might've been perfect.) I didn't even mind naked Mark, once knowing the context of the scene.

Leeanne shouldn't have taken any footage for the simple fact that Cary's cousin very specifically and clearly said "no pics". It's one thing for LeeAnne to disrespect Brandi and the Deubers, but it's quite another for her to disregard the wishes/traditions of the locals.

The boat trio looked so good in the natural light with little makeup (especially D'Andra, who might be one of the prettiest HWs ever). But, of course they had to go back to the nighttime cake faces, SMH.

@MrsWitter

I will give this to Kam- she broke the fourth wall! I can’t believe Bravo didn’t cut it.

Right? I don't recall any HW busting through it that blatantly.

@Irritable

I love Cary more every week. “Feast your eyes, ladies.” Ha!!!

It's pretty cool of her that she can easily joke about RoundUpGate. 

LeeAnne cloning Brandi's phone is foul AF, full stop.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lizajane said:

Brandi is a drunk. I have never liked Brandi and have no appreciation for her trashy, juvenile sense of humour. She does a first class job of embarrassing herself all on her own without worrying about a small video clip of jumping in the water topless. I see why she drinks - she is even more miserable, jealous and bitter when she is sober - or maybe just hungover. And can see why her daughters behave the way they do. The only tolerable Brandi scenes this season have been with her and the baby, and that will probably change when he starts to grow up - poor kid.

Leanne often behaves like an asshole, but I think she is a very damaged individual so feel some compassion for her.

Agree with y'all, D'Andra looks 100 percent better and younger with the makeup removed or at least toned down.

I got nothing for Leanne. Everyone has some kind of cross to bear in life.  Stephanie seems to have been through some hard times with depression but you don't see her behaving like a violent asshole and blaming it on her past struggles.  And if she cloned Brandi's phone... um hell no. She needs to be fired and prosecuted. That is some next level sh&t there. Brandi has definitely had her unlikeable moments but I understand what her issue is with Leanne. She just doesn't trust her.  And for good reason. Leanne's core will never change. She will just be more or less successful at suppressing her instinctual reactions at any given time.  I would not want a person like that to know any of my secrets.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She was still in the process of adopting Brune when this was being filmed just because she had the baby at the time doesn't mean she got to keep him the child was placed with them temporally until the adoption was finalized they do this a lot so the baby will have bonded with the new family before being permanently placed there.... if they found something in her our her husbands background or if they were shown not to be able to care for the needs of the baby. Brune would have been removed thats why she still had to do those home visits.. they didn't just hand her the baby and say bye good luck lol just because they didn't show every home visit doesn't mean they didn't happen even Brandi said they had more visits to do ...this something shady adoption thing is getting really funny .... a PRIVATE adoption goes much quicker esp when you know the owner OR are best friends with someone who is really good friends with the people of the adoption agency they have said over and over how they got the baby and being on a national tv show there is no way anyone would get away with trying to pull something over without it being called out quickly it just doesn't happen esp in this day and age of EVERYTHING being online  ...... and she has kept her two daughters alive this long so i dont think that would be a problem ..... its super easy to judge people's parenting when we aren't seeing their whole life but snippets edited together to create a story line.. thats like seeing someone out in public when their having a bad day and their kids are throwing tantrums and trying to act out because people are around and judging their whole life .... parent shaming is far to real esp now with everyone posting their opinions online in a blink of an eye with out having full knowledge of whats really going on...good god my own mother would have been shamed for allowing me to go down the street alone to my friends house or letting me play out side with out her being a helicopter parent and watching me 24/7 or walking away from me when i was throwing fits out in public trying to get my way ( I threw tantrums when i was little when people were around because i knew it would get me attention and it would make her give me my way just to shut me up  kids are smart they know how to work around the system)....How did kids survive before? i mean the 70s and 80s and 90s all those kids would have been taken away just from neglect with the way parents get judged today .... Does Brandi do stupid shit yes, is Brandi stressed with everything that is going on? yes! Does Brandi make mistakes? yes! but so does everyone! Brandi hasn't been shown to neglect her children or beat them or ignore them.  She has been shown to be super protective of her WHOLE family and really loving to the two girls she already had...NO one can say they make the right decisions 24/7 and never make mistakes. We just dont have a posting board were everyone can log on a judge us like us we do them to see just how nasty sometimes it can get.. How hurtful would it be to me to log in and see someone talking about what a shit person I am because I dont parent the way they would or think i should and I am doing the best with the situation I am in at the time?... Id be depressed 24/7 and would never want to leave the house ......just my 2cents

I had to read this twice before I realized you weren’t referring to Bruin’s biological mother as his owner. Lol. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't know if they do agree with her about that, at least at the dinner - as she apparently leaves in tears.  I guess we will have to wait to see next week.

imo they are all a little afraid of LeeAnne and wouldn’t really trust her - but that doesn’t mean they’ll admit it.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Jel said:

The other thing that irks me about Brandi is she has shown a few times that she'll air her grievances about LeeAnne and then when LeeAnne either apologizes or doesn't fly into a rage, Brandi leaves the room crying.  Her tears may be genuine (I really don't know), but they are coming off as manipulative AF to me.

Right. Whether LeeAnn means or not, she has tried to apologize several times. Just accept and move on, for the sake of the group dynamic. But Brandi just WANTS the old LeeAnn to rear her ugly head, so Brandi can be "right". 

• Love 12

Kameron did not deserve D’Andra’s apology. She is so cold and self righteous.

I like Cary separating the besties. 

Calling D’Andra’s finger poke violence is over the top.

Love that they are actually out touring and how pissed everyone was about the Danish girl outfits. 

Teenage Cary looks like she is 30! D’Andra does really look nice on the boat.

Brandi is such a mean spirited buzzkill. Ugh she has to escalate everything. I get that is different than filming the show but it’s not like salacious blackmail material. I don’t disagree with Leann that Brandi is mad that Leann isn’t looking worse.

I hope Stephanie keeps biking at home. Calling the restaurant lazy for keeping the heads on the shrimp  was funny.

I don’t mean to shit all over Cary’s adorable moment with her family but why didn’t she plan this trip with Mark and Zuri instead of the women?

LMAO at everyone’s reactions to naked Mark.

Ok phone cloning wtf come on Leann. I am guessing we will find out she didn’t actually do this because that is definitely illegal and we haven’t seen previews of Brandi going full rage on her about this?

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 4

Calling D’Andra’s finger poke violence is over the top.

And downright delusional. It was shown in the flashback that the only reason D'Andra's finger made any contact at all was because LeeAnne jumped up against D'Andra and physically pushed her hand away.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

...NO one can say they make the right decisions 24/7 and never make mistakes. We just dont have a posting board were everyone can log on a judge us like us we do them to see just how nasty sometimes it can get.. How hurtful would it be to me to log in and see someone talking about what a shit person I am because I dont parent the way they would or think i should and I am doing the best with the situation I am in at the time?... Id be depressed 24/7 and would never want to leave the house ......just my 2cents

I agree - I would never want to log on to a website and see people criticizing my looks, parenting style, etc. but when you sign up for a reality show - that's what you get.  It is not like she is forced to be on tv and it is DEFINITELY not news to anyone on a reality show these days that the internet exists, and it can be UGLY. 

You want to sell your soul to the devil, them's the breaks!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 17

For me it’s not either/or - BOTH are shady characters, but in different ways. Brandi is a sloppy drinker who is often obnoxious AND LeeAnne has been undermining Brandi’s relationships with the others. I’d steer clear of these two in real life.

• Love 10

Is cloning a phone easy? If Leanne actually did clone Brandi’s phone that is really bad. I don’t think it happened tho because I think she would’ve been fired for doing something like that and we would’ve heard about it. Even if she wasn’t fired then Brandi would for sure be suing Leanne at this point.

15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

What are sunny-side titties??

I’m assuming saggy and droopy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jaync said:

And downright delusional. It was shown in the flashback that the only reason D'Andra's finger made any contact at all was because LeeAnne jumped up against D'Andra and physically pushed her hand away.

I don’t know. I’ve watched it several times and it sure looks like D’Andra gave LeeAnne a shove. 

41 minutes ago, Marley said:

Is cloning a phone easy? If Leanne actually did clone Brandi’s phone that is really bad. I don’t think it happened tho because I think she would’ve been fired for doing something like that and we would’ve heard about it. Even if she wasn’t fired then Brandi would for sure be suing Leanne at this point.

Okay.  I guess Brandi’s are fake and thus stand unnaturally upright. 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Marley said:

17 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Okay.  I guess Brandi’s are fake and thus stand unnaturally upright. 

My understanding is that “sunny-side up titties” actually refers to breasts that are fake and stand unnaturally upright (especially the nipples). I think Brandi was referring to LeeAnne’s boob job from last season.

Speaking of LeeAnne’s boobs, I just skimmed her blog and she said she was scared of getting a flesh-eating bacteria again, which is why she didn’t jump in the water. I assumed when she said she didn’t want to get “sick,” she meant, like, a cold (since that would be logical with cold water). Does she still not realize that she got “sick” last season because she got a boob job (from a less-than-reputable surgeon) and then went to a WARM destination and went in the water before she was healed?  I’m not saying it’s not possible to get a disease in 50 or 40 degree water, but it seems very unlikely- especially when she didn’t have open surgery wounds.

Again, I think this just more LeeAnne trying to be dramatic about any trauma/illness/bad day she has had. Or she’s just really dumb.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

No pictures?

But a film crew for a national tv show, filming is......different? 

Ummmm?

Logic?

Context, and most importantly, consent.  

3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is it that easy to clone someone's phone?

It is on TV!

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

What are sunny-side titties??

I thought it was sunny  side up, i.e. they look like fried eggs.  I thought it was hilarious.  I can't remember what LeAnne's deal was during the just hands, Maybelline compact tittie compress, and flesh eating bacteria drama, but I'm thinking it was that her nipples were all wonky and wall-eyed?  So I took it as making fun of that.

Only Kameron can be condescending when complaining about fine dining not being French fries.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I find LeeAnne’s relationship to carnivals confusing. On one hand, she acts like her summers on the circuit were completely traumatizing and then she gets engaged at a carnival and gets excited at Tivoli and waxes poetic about the carnival making her who she is today. I don’t doubt that she has mixed feelings on her upbringing, but generally, if something is truly traumatic, you don’t want to keep revisiting it. I feel like, as with most things LeeAnne, her lingering “trauma” is vastly overstated for more sympathy.

Not only that, she said it was her happy place.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Leanne may very well have her anger issues somewhat under control, but the core of her being is unchanged.  She is willing to say or do hurtful things to these women.  I don't even think it has anything to do with keeping her Bravo gig, I think it's just who she is.  And this means that no matter how sunny and zen and BFF-y things are today, she could turn on someone tomorrow, and do something incredibly hurtful to them.   Brandi is confused and upset because- well, one, because she's drunk, and two because the women around her refuse to publicly acknowledge what a frightening individual Leanne is.

But I feel like the same thing could be said about Brandi. I mean, yes, Brandi doesn't break glassware, but this is a woman who ghosted her best friend over a sentence written in a blog and then ran to LeeAnne - their common enemy - to collude against her. This is also a woman who spread (apparently) fake rumors about Carey being the nanny who slept with Mark when they had a disagreement. This is a woman who went to LeeAnne's engagement party and proceeded to SCREAM at her in the middle of it. Brandi has proven over and over that she will get shitty when hurt/angry, she will go very low and no one is really immune from it.

• Love 20

So from the previews it sounds like brandy stole leannes cell phone and in retaliation Leanne cloned brandy's phone. I wonder if these *iches are that Tech savvy. And of somebody stole my phone I don't things crossing the line to steal their hers back.

• Love 5

Just this episode Brandi said that she didn't care that she hurt LeeAnne's feelings but then thought it was a good idea to bring up her feelings were hurt about something LeeAnne did. If you're going to dismiss someone the way she did LeeAnne you better make sure it goes both ways. Don't tell me you don't care about my feelings and then come at me expecting apologies all of the time because you want to take everything I do and turn it into something vindictive. That said, I wouldn't want someone filming me jumping naked into the water (though I also wouldn't have done it in front of a film crew either), and if someone did film it, I would certainly feel uncomfortable if it were someone I don't get along with and have openly said to dislike them. It was just plain stupid of LeeAnne to think Brandi would have gotten a kick out of it. Brandi hates her too much to see past anything she does.

Does Brandi know what a rumour is? A rumour is fake gossip that is shared to others behind someone's back in hopes that the news spreads. Throwing a dig to Brandi's face about adopting a baby to save her marriage is NOT a rumour. I think it really gets under Brandi's skin that most of the women are on good terms with LeeAnne and probably didn't help any that D'Andra and LeeAnne had seemingly buried the hatchet earlier. Brandi wants all of the women to hate LeeAnne and instead of picking her moments to truly prove some point that LeeAnne is a manipulative fake person who is pretending to be a better person, she's pushing anything and everything to try and make LeeAnne break and it's not working. The most underhanded and manipulative thing you can do is speak for others and project your feelings onto them when the one on one argument isn't going your way.

Brandi is no less of a fucked up, manipulative person than LeeAnne is. Just because the costume is different doesn't mean the core isn't rotten. At least LeeAnne recognizes that she's a fucked up person and admits that she has to work hard to subdue the worst parts of herself. I don't think Brandi has any awareness of the depths of her assholery.

So based on the previews, LeeAnne claims that Brandi stole her phone and in retaliation she cloned Brandi's phone? That doesn't seem legal and it seems incredibly stupid that you would admit that on camera (unless she was fed up and lied about it in order to set Brandi off) but on the other hand, how in the hell did LeeAnne even pull that off? It sounds so high tech...don't you need equipment and shit for that? If you don't, I'm going to be extra careful where I leave my phone.

• Love 17

The lighting in the last supper restaurant + troweled on makeup = super scary previews!!

Other than the head on shrimp, which I can kinda understand being grossed out by, what we heard about dinner was the least adventurous of everything else.  Unusual presentations but it was kale, for pete’s sake.

I don't have a dog in this fight, because they both suck, but I thought D'Andra was owed an apology from Kam as well. 

Also, Leanne needs to can it with the fake crying.  She's much more compelling when she's just being her genuine nutball self. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I will give this to Kam- she broke the fourth wall! I can’t believe Bravo didn’t cut it.

I was half watching - what did Kam do?

I really don't like LeAnne. She just seems like she is always conniving and cruel. I don't particularly like Brandi either, but I think Brandi can be brushed off, but LeAnn is relentless and would make sure her extensive network knows about it as well. 

Also, I don't understand their fear of the food? I would love to be able to eat at that many Michelin star restaurants! And being so adamant about not eating kale because it is presented differently? These experiences are definitely wasted on most of these women. 

Edited by nenya
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Honestly? I really feel like we aren’t lol. 

• Love 8

Re video gate, it seemed like Leeann was only filming when Brandi was in the water, and otherwise the phone was in her hand but down by her side.  If it really was for future shits and giggles she would have recorded the whole group not just her least favorite person.  So if I did see and remember that correctly I don't believe that it was done with good intent...

• Love 7
11 hours ago, lizajane said:

Leanne often behaves like an asshole, but I think she is a very damaged individual so feel some compassion for her.

I think Leanne's a paranoid gutter fighter who assumes that's who everyone else is, too, so she has to keep a secret arsenal against everyone, even her "friends".  

I think Brandi is a classic "mean girl" who wants to be the Queen Bee in every group, who picked out Leanne, an unmarried, childless, poor older woman who grew up hard, as an easy mark, not realizing she was getting into a death match with a genuine, no holds barred, street fighter.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, nenya said:

I was half watching - what did Kam do?

I really don't like LeAnne. She just seems like she is always conniving and cruel. I don't particularly like Brandi either, but I think Brandi can be brushed off, but LeAnn is relentless and would make sure her extensive network knows about it as well. 

Also, I don't understand their fear of the food? I would love to be able to eat at that many Michelin star restaurants! And being so adamant about not eating kale because it is presented differently? These experiences are definitely wasted on most of these women. 

When Brandi got upset about LeeAnne filming her in the water, Kam in her confessional downplayed Brandi's anger as being silly because it didn't make sense to her that she would be upset that LeeAnne videotaped her meanwhile she got naked and did the dive anyway knowing full well the TV cameras were recording the footage for the show.

• Love 7

I side with Brandi concerning the filming.   Leanne’s intentions are never good when it comes to Brandi and I believe her budding friendship with Stephanie is really all about pissing off Brandi.   Stephanie is too nice/forgiving to get it.

As far as Brandi swimming naked on national t.v., Bravo blurs out her bits, Leanne would not.   Further, I thought it was nice that Brandi went 100% in with the locals.   

I hate Brandi’s timing when dealing with Leanne and she needs to be nicer to Stephanie, but I wouldn’t be cool with Leanne filming me.

But seriously, what does Leanne have on the society girls?   Cam’s allegiance to Leanne is just strange.   

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Just this episode Brandi said that she didn't care that she hurt LeeAnne's feelings but then thought it was a good idea to bring up her feelings were hurt about something LeeAnne did. If you're going to dismiss someone the way she did LeeAnne you better make sure it goes both ways. Don't tell me you don't care about my feelings and then come at me expecting apologies all of the time because you want to take everything I do and turn it into something vindictive. That said, I wouldn't want someone filming me jumping naked into the water (though I also wouldn't have done it in front of a film crew either), and if someone did film it, I would certainly feel uncomfortable if it were someone I don't get along with and have openly said to dislike them. It was just plain stupid of LeeAnne to think Brandi would have gotten a kick out of it. Brandi hates her too much to see past anything she does.

Does Brandi know what a rumour is? A rumour is fake gossip that is shared to others behind someone's back in hopes that the news spreads. Throwing a dig to Brandi's face about adopting a baby to save her marriage is NOT a rumour. I think it really gets under Brandi's skin that most of the women are on good terms with LeeAnne and probably didn't help any that D'Andra and LeeAnne had seemingly buried the hatchet earlier. Brandi wants all of the women to hate LeeAnne and instead of picking her moments to truly prove some point that LeeAnne is a manipulative fake person who is pretending to be a better person, she's pushing anything and everything to try and make LeeAnne break and it's not working. The most underhanded and manipulative thing you can do is speak for others and project your feelings onto them when the one on one argument isn't going your way.

Brandi is no less of a fucked up, manipulative person than LeeAnne is. Just because the costume is different doesn't mean the core isn't rotten. At least LeeAnne recognizes that she's a fucked up person and admits that she has to work hard to subdue the worst parts of herself. I don't think Brandi has any awareness of the depths of her assholery.

So based on the previews, LeeAnne claims that Brandi stole her phone and in retaliation she cloned Brandi's phone? That doesn't seem legal and it seems incredibly stupid that you would admit that on camera (unless she was fed up and lied about it in order to set Brandi off) but on the other hand, how in the hell did LeeAnne even pull that off? It sounds so high tech...don't you need equipment and shit for that? If you don't, I'm going to be extra careful where I leave my phone.

Brava - couldn't have said it better myself. Brandi is delusional and her logic is baffling, especially when she thought it would be a good idea to get as drunk as possible to try to incite Leanne to call her an alcoholic to her face. In what world is that a sensible thing to do, especially when, as she has said, the adoption is still not final. All she is proving is that she is in fact a drunk, and I am saying this as someone who has been in recovery for 16 years.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I side with Brandi concerning the filming.   Leanne’s intentions are never good when it comes to Brandi and I believe her budding friendship with Stephanie is really all about pissing off Brandi.   Stephanie is too nice/forgiving to get it.

As far as Brandi swimming naked on national t.v., Bravo blurs out her bits, Leanne would not.   Further, I thought it was nice that Brandi went 100% in with the locals.   

I hate Brandi’s timing when dealing with Leanne and she needs to be nicer to Stephanie, but I wouldn’t be cool with Leanne filming me.

But seriously, what does Leanne have on the society girls?   Cam’s allegiance to Leanne is just strange.   

I highly doubt that Brandi's is the first phone LeeAnn has cloned.  She probably has tons of dirt on Kameron and D'Andra stored away in her iCloud.  I also don't believe that those videos were deleted.   Brandi has LeeAnn's number, she is just going about this the wrong way. 

• Love 11
On 11/14/2018 at 9:51 PM, heatherchandler said:

OMG did I hear that right??  I rewound that twice!  I cannot see that pairing at all.

I had to rewind on the Lance Armstrong comments too.  I had forgotten that about Cary.  You go girl.  Cheater or not - he was pretty easy on the eyes back then.  Maybe still is - I have no idea.

On 11/15/2018 at 1:45 AM, Marley said:

Not gonna say I’m perfect but I was surprised how Mark looked naked. As a plastic surgeon I thought he would be in better shape.

In prior seasons, it was revealed that he had lost a good bit of weight.  That with his age probably is why he looks less than with his clothes off.   For him, it probably is a better shape than he was in - just not Nip/Tuck surgeon perfect....  Personally - I'd rather have the smart guy than the hot guy operating on me...

21 hours ago, iloveit said:

Teenage Cary looks like she is 30! D’Andra does really look nice on the boat.

THIS!  When that picture flashed up as her "teenage" trip -- i had to rewind and see it again.  It looks like it was just a few years ago.  She is aging in reverse -- as she looks really, really great now.  I am suspicious that this photo wasn't really from her teenage trip.

I also concur with all the comments on how pretty D'Andra looks without all the makeup.  She is naturally pretty and shouldn't let the "glam squad" go quite that glam.    

I think LeAnne was up to no good with the Brandi video and likely did email it to herself or some such to have to shame her with later.   Especially since the hostess said no photos.  

Finally - I think Brandi is trying to stir up drama for drama sakes.  And just can't quite pull it off.   And she really does need to assess how her drinking comes off on the episodes.   It is not shedding a good light on her.

• Love 5
On 11/14/2018 at 11:01 PM, dosodog said:

Cloning phones?  I have no idea what that is, but it sounds bad.

And LeeAnne didn't bang a gong enough times...if it's what I think cloning is.

I like LeeAnne, but I don't think she's grown long enough for everyone to trust her fully.  She's got stuff to continue to make up for. I hope it doesn't deter her from continuing to control herself.

Okay,  I just googled cloning.  It's really bad.  Really, really, really bad. Oh LeeAnne.  Shame.  Shaaaammmmme.

Yikes, me too!  Googled cloning and was horrified. How does LeeAnne even know how to do that?  Looks like it is going to get messy. 

• Love 4

D'Andra - "I've done everything but apologize." SO THEN F'N APOLOGIZE!  It's not that hard! And stop being a bitch!

I'm sorry but in the eyes of everyone, LeeAnne can do no good, and I'm sick of her being a punching bag.  The storyline has been done over and over, and I'm over it.

Brandi is the absolute worst, and she's not entertaining to watch at all.  Her comments in the morning before the bike ride were nasty and uncalled for.  

ETA: D'Andra, if you're going to call LeeAnne out for blaming her problems on her upbringing (like she did last season), then quit blaming your problems on your dad.  Ever since it was mentioned at Cary's work party, she keeps bringing it up.  If it had been that important, we would have heard the story last season.

Edited by Slider
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

D'Andra - "I've done everything but apologize." SO THEN F'N APOLOGIZE!  It's not that hard! And stop being a bitch!

I'm sorry but in the eyes of everyone, LeeAnne can do no good, and I'm sick of her being a punching bag.  The storyline has been done over and over, and I'm over it.

Brandi is the absolute worst, and she's not entertaining to watch at all.  Her comments in the morning before the bike ride were nasty and uncalled for.  

This is why I'm not getting suckered into defending bad behaviour by Brandi and D'Andra because just like how LeeAnne's fucked up childhood isn't a pass for her bad behaviour, neither is resting on the insinuation that LeeAnne is a horrible person as some kind of justification for them to go above and beyond to construe everything LeeAnne does as something horrible and then proceed to act like all the things they accuse LeeAnne of being meanwhile trying to assert they are somehow better than her.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

When Brandi got upset about LeeAnne filming her in the water, Kam in her confessional downplayed Brandi's anger as being silly because it didn't make sense to her that she would be upset that LeeAnne videotaped her meanwhile she got naked and did the dive anyway knowing full well the TV cameras were recording the footage for the show.

Ah! Yes - I didn't even think about it. And you are right, they almost never talk about it while filming.

But I agree with the others - you know that Bravo is going to blur it out, while I can see LeAnne selling them out so she can buy another pair of Fendi earrings.

(Did they get a huge pay raise on the show? Or some other endorsements? I don't remember LeAnne having so many designer bags, accessories, and clothing in previous seasons)

• Love 4

@RedheadZombie

I don’t know. I’ve watched it several times and it sure looks like D’Andra gave LeeAnne a shove. 

@dosodog

Now I have to rewatch because I thought D'Andra was trying to grab LeeAnne's hair.

Damn, how did I miss both of those? My bad.

@DFWGina

I had to rewind on the Lance Armstrong comments too.  I had forgotten that about Cary.

She supposedly went out with Derek Jeter, too.

LeeAnne, lol...

rhod_supertease_copenhagen.gif

• Love 5
On 11/15/2018 at 6:51 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But I feel like the same thing could be said about Brandi. I mean, yes, Brandi doesn't break glassware, but this is a woman who ghosted her best friend over a sentence written in a blog and then ran to LeeAnne - their common enemy - to collude against her. This is also a woman who spread (apparently) fake rumors about Carey being the nanny who slept with Mark when they had a disagreement. This is a woman who went to LeeAnne's engagement party and proceeded to SCREAM at her in the middle of it. Brandi has proven over and over that she will get shitty when hurt/angry, she will go very low and no one is really immune from it.

leeann is the one that spread the tales about cary.

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, nenya said:

Ah! Yes - I didn't even think about it. And you are right, they almost never talk about it while filming.

But I agree with the others - you know that Bravo is going to blur it out, while I can see LeAnne selling them out so she can buy another pair of Fendi earrings.

(Did they get a huge pay raise on the show? Or some other endorsements? I don't remember LeAnne having so many designer bags, accessories, and clothing in previous seasons)

I totally get her concern with LeeAnne releasing the uncensored video online but footage of her naked could surface from someone who hacks Bravo's footage, it could surface from some random onlooker who was in the area and saw this big production going on in their local area and they ended up pulling out their camera and recording footage. If she's that concerned about being exposed, then the common sense thing to do would be to not have gone fully naked. Don't get me wrong, I think it's the decent thing to do when someone asks that you not take pictures or videotape them (I don't recall if Brandi specifically called out LeeAnne and asked her to stop when she realized what LeeAnne was doing) but the harsh truth of it is that Brandi can make the request but she has no right to demand it or be that offended by it. Then again, this is the same woman who was so upset about what rumours about her being addicted to adderall would do for her adoption process that she thought it a good idea to introduce the topic on TV for everyone to then begin speculating. She's also the same woman who vehemently denied being an alcoholic and thought the best way to put the accuser in their place was to get piss drunk so that they would confront them. I think Brandi has a genuinely playful nature that seems like fun when you're on her good side, but I also think she's got a side of her that is mean, nasty, manipulative and definitely not all that smart, lol.

1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

leeann is the one that spread the tales about cary.

Brandi and LeeAnne both repeated the gossip.

• Love 11
On 11/15/2018 at 11:51 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Re video gate, it seemed like Leeann was only filming when Brandi was in the water, and otherwise the phone was in her hand but down by her side.  If it really was for future shits and giggles she would have recorded the whole group not just her least favorite person.  So if I did see and remember that correctly I don't believe that it was done with good intent...

Good intent in a HoWives context, I believe, is whatever benefits the particular HoWife in question.

Sooooo

• Love 2

Brandi looks dirty. The bronzer on her face during the last dinner was horrendous. Seriously, she looked horrible.   She's cute but has zero clue about how to accentuate her best features.  She adds nothing to the show.  I find her low brow. I don't mind low brow, but it has to be the right kind of low brow.  I would not want to travel with her.  She's too much drama.

Stephanie is fun. I'd love to go on vacation with her.  

I like Kam. She's snarky and funny. A little uptight, but I'd rather hang out with her than Leeanne.

Cary is annoying. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like she's always trying too hard.  I don't find her funny, smart, cute, stylish. Nothing.  

Copenhagen looks amazing and they all seemed to enjoy themselves.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, RubberDuckie said:

Cary is annoying. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like she's always trying too hard.  I don't find her funny, smart, cute, stylish. Nothing.  

Agreed.

I think Cary is trying too hard this season to undo the damage from previous seasons, where it looked like Mark was this controlling jerk and their marriage looked miserable.  So this season, they're "happy family-ing" it up for the cameras.  

While Mark showing up with Zuri was adorable, heart-warming, tear-jerking, blah blah, it was all producer-driven, as we know.  And in actuality, I bet Cary would have rather known, so she could have traveled with Zuri on the plane.  I'm sure she'd have rather been seated with Zuri to handle any and all issues on that 8-hour flight, plus all the customs time, etc.

I think he's still the same controlling dude; we just aren't seeing him as much.

Last season, she really wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, and he resisted.  So he "let" her open up this laser skincare center, to sort of be her own boss.  Um, what part of that is "stay-at-home mom"?  Basically, he moved her from one job to another, and she still didn't get what she really wanted, which was to raise Zuri completely from home, a desire I admire.

• Love 8
On 11/15/2018 at 7:53 PM, RHJunkie said:

Not to be naive, but, if she did clone Brandi's phone, how could they keep her on the show?  Who would be willing to travel or even spend time with someone who would cross boundaries in such a sinister, criminal way?  If they don't can her for that, what's the next boundary she would cross?  Stealing credit cards?  Posting revenge porn?

My guess is that Brandi will steal/hide her phone as a "joke" (because Brandi is a stereotypical mean cheerleader), and, when Leanne later finds Brandi's phone, she sees something "bad" on it-mean texts about her or the other women, etc.-and that is Leanne's justification for cloning the phone.  

Of course, there's nothing that would justify cloning Brandi's phone.  If she did it, she has to go. 

• Love 5