Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 12/20/2018 at 6:20 PM, UnicornKicks said:

I agree about Keyra and Cassie both being late but Erica is diff situation. Erica drank during working hours and supposedly Cassie was after hours. But yes, the rules do not apply to all. 

Cassie was late to her appearances and was caught in a football player's bed during an appearance, so her after hours actions cause her to embarrass the entire organization. The girls are warn more than once about being on the top of their game when they are on an appearance no matter what. She was drinking, getting drunk, late due to hangovers, and hitting on the football players while making excuses for her actions. The reason why she was not cut was the fact this happen during her last year on the team.

I think this is type of thing is the main reason the judges wanted to discuss Cassie coming back for her last year. I bet a few of the judges were on to her behavior and thought she should not have made the team again. I also bet this was on the first and only time she did something like this and got away with it.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, Jess14 said:

Well, personally I don’t think either is a huge deal, but no doubt, any other girl probably would’ve been blacklisted and told to retire had done what Cassie apparently did. 

As a larger point, this is why the VK favoritism wasn’t all that surprising to me. The DCCs have long had different rules for different people.

WORD.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

That was a nice video on Jinelle.

Misspelled competitive though.  Sorry I'm the grammar police I guess.

Never apologize for being the grammar police..lol. I don't, and I know I'm annoying lol

4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I think Cassie is one former DCC who has moved on from DCC and embraced her life as a mom.   She was able to let it go.  And probably wishes everyone else would too.

Amen. More people care about her and her tenure as a DCC than she does about it now. Yeah she's met lifelong friends, had a great experience, blah blah blah..and while that was a major part of her life, she has grown since then and I agree..she definitely left whatever happened behind her.

• Love 4
On 12/21/2018 at 1:54 AM, DCCdreams said:

Unpopular opinions:

1. Cassie gets too much hate. She was a beautiful DCC with a hot body. Her Mom is adorable, her kids are adorable, and so is she.  She is also very friendly with former DCCs so I can’t see how she was hated on the squad????

2. I ❤️Victoria!!  She is so sweet and genuine. She will make it next year. Also, Tina looks Fantastic. Love her too

3. Sydney is another one that I love. Her baby is adorable.  She will be the best Momma.

VK for Pro Bowl 2023!!!!!!

Ok, Megan Fox. 😉

• Love 3

Cassie couldn't catch a case of rhythm even if it was a pandemic, however Im shocked she legit did the dirty with a man of honor while pregnant. Wow.....

Kerya deserved another chance imo

Erica is awesome regardless. Yes the contract speaks all before you sign it. However, times can change and they can totally get paid more money based of season and off season hours....not trying to cause drama

• Love 5

So - have I got this right, in her last year Cassie was late for appearances and was found with a football player when she should have been at an appearance? And went on USO Tour where she got together with a serviceman, was found out by the DCC powers that be and people on the base knew, including an officer’s wife? 

I think the rules are ridiculous and outdated on fraternizing etc - but If this is right, this really shows up the favouritism...and makes so many other cuts seem even more unfair. I remember there was some talk on here that Heather H, Allie and Raylee had known too much about Holly and that played into their cuts at finals (I really thought Heather H was great). Where knowing and not saying anything is a crime for some girls but others get away with doing exactly what they want....

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Cassie couldn't catch a case of rhythm even if it was a pandemic, however Im shocked she legit did the dirty with a man of honor while pregnant. Wow..... 

Wait what? 

54 minutes ago, moonpie said:

So - have I got this right, in her last year Cassie was late for appearances and was found with a football player when she should have been at an appearance? And went on USO Tour where she got together with a serviceman, was found out by the DCC powers that be and people on the base knew, including an officer’s wife? 

I think the rules are ridiculous and outdated on fraternizing etc - but If this is right, this really shows up the favouritism...and makes so many other cuts seem even more unfair. I remember there was some talk on here that Heather H, Allie and Raylee had known too much about Holly and that played into their cuts at finals (I really thought Heather H was great). Where knowing and not saying anything is a crime for some girls but others get away with doing exactly what they want....

No, no, no, this case of telephone got way out of hand.

From what I hear YEARS AGO, Cassie 1) got drunk on a USO tour 2) was late bc 3) she had hooked up with somebody. I never heard it was a football player, or that it was with an officer, or that it was after she was married and pregnant.  Maybe i don't have all the info, I was obviously not there, but WAY OUT OF HAND.

Also why should an officer's wife care who some random entertainer hooks up with unless it is her husband.

Now for Heahter/Allie/Raylee, I also do not get how them KNOWING about Holly was worse than Holly DOING stuff. Unless they were all going to be cut, and they hung onto Holly drama for some TV ratings, bc Heather/Allie/Raylee were not really with a fan base like Holly had. Honestly, Allie was so square and did not look good in uniform, for whatever reason Charlotte did not like Raylee and who knows about Lil Heather. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Actually I think when Cassie was referring to 10 years - she made the squad 10 years ago.  It's been 5 years since she was on it.

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Actually I think when Cassie was referring to 10 years - she made the squad 10 years ago.  It's been 5 years since she was on it.

5458490.gif&key=6947f40ab8d6908f60e39cd1

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 8dallas said:

My enthusiasm gif when speaking on Cassie Trammell, she legit has been gone for a decade OMG thats so scary anywho

5458490.gif

I give CT credit for looking like a DCC from the neck down, while standing still.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Lona said:
On 12/22/2018 at 8:18 PM, UnicornKicks said:

and who knows about Lil Heather.

Still think she should've been kept :(.

Didn't she audition for Mavs?  Or was it that she was seen at prep classes and we thought she was going to audition?  Admittedly I wasn't crazy about her rookie class, but I did like her.

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Didn't she audition for Mavs?  Or was it that she was seen at prep classes and we thought she was going to audition?  Admittedly I wasn't crazy about her rookie class, but I did like her.

She just went to a prep class 

38 minutes ago, Michele Butler said:

That Cassie GIF is pure unadulterated "stomping." The kind of stomping that TPTB supposedly hate. Especially during auditions, when dancers are referred to as "little stompers" while on the field.  

=giphy.gifPretty Much

On 12/20/2018 at 8:55 AM, cfinboston said:

Because there are rules which are laid out during training camp. Cassie of all people should understand that. You don't get to break rules you think are stupid, sexist, or outdated. Doesn't matter how old she is. If the rules are "no drinking alcoholic beverages while traveling with the squad" then don't. Don't do it an then decide it's ok because you're Judy's kid and you're special. Nothing is more toxic to an organization than having super strict rules that don't apply to everyone.

Amen to that!

• Love 2
On 12/22/2018 at 5:51 AM, parrotfeathers said:

I think Cassie is one former DCC who has moved on from DCC and embraced her life as a mom.   She was able to let it go.  And probably wishes everyone else would too.

She was just entertaining the troops. The USO should give her a medal for her extra work.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, charappleby said:

I wish i could see all the old episodes to see how bad cassie was haha. How do you all watch them??

CMT.com (link to DCC:MTT direct) and go to her seasons.  Search for 2008-12 (Season 3-7 I think).  Note:  You have to be able to watch CMT on your cable system and log in with that cable provider to watch online.  Unpopular opinion:  I don't think Cassie was bad at all.  Actually felt sorry for her when she had the breathing problems in rehearsal her rookie season (does anyone remember which episode of that season it was?)

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added info
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, 8dallas said:

My enthusiasm gif when speaking on Cassie Trammell, she legit has been gone for a decade OMG thats so scary anywho

5458490.gif

Bringing her poms down and THEN smiling totally reminds me of Sheila and Ron's pre-audition ritual in Waiting for Guffman :)

• Love 5
On 12/22/2018 at 1:35 PM, LadyMsJay said:

More people care about her and her tenure as a DCC than she does about it now. Yeah she's met lifelong friends, had a great experience, blah blah blah..and while that was a major part of her life, she has grown since then and I agree..she definitely left whatever happened behind her.

And yet Cassie’s Instagram picture is her DCC cameo, her description of herself starts with Former DCC, and she constantly posts pictures of herself or her daughter doing things with or around current and former DCC ... 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

She was just entertaining the troops. The USO should give her a medal for her extra work.

See, this is bullshit.

i don’t think she drugged and sexually assaulted the guy. The guy is a damn solider FFS — he has just as many rules as her to follow, which frankly have much more important consequences.

Not to mention, I give no craps about what soldiers wife thinks, unless her opinion is “Man, it is embarrassing these guys aren’t following their own code of conduct.”

This old school sexist sly shaming of women is particularly gross when it comes from other women.

I put Cassie solidly in the Kim Kardashian category — people will never believe jealousy is the reason for their endless snark, but a good therapist would tell them otherwise.

You might not want the same things as them, you are endlessly jealous they get what they want.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

See, this is bullshit.

i don’t think she drugged and sexually assaulted the guy. The guy is a damn solider FFS — he has just as many rules as her to follow, which frankly have much more important consequences.

Not to mention, I give no craps about what soldiers wife thinks, unless her opinion is “Man, it is embarrassing these guys aren’t following their own code of conduct.”

This old school sexist sly shaming of women is particularly gross when it comes from other women.

I put Cassie solidly in the Kim Kardashian category — people will never believe jealousy is the reason for their endless snark, but a good therapist would tell them otherwise.

You might not want the same things as them, you are endlessly jealous they get what they want.

I’m not jealous of Cassie. I’m glad she’s happy. I don’t like the rumors going on all these years later but it is what it is.

i think it may be  more accurate to say that people are still frustrated that the DCC management plays such favorites, though until this year the show has tried very hard to hide how pervasive the favoritism is in favor of  a few girls.

At the same time, I think Dayton got cut to try to make a superficial statement that they weren’t playing favorites. I’m so happy she found something better.

It is a very small, insular organization so I suppose I shouldn’t have expected more from them. They did fool me for years with all the judging and taking judges comments into account. They fooled me with their seemingly professional management. 

I just hope the honest weather guy makes a return next year.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, rose711 said:

I’m not jealous of Cassie. I’m glad she’s happy. I don’t like the rumors going on all these years later but it is what it is.

i think it may be  more accurate to say that people are still frustrated that the DCC management plays such favorites, though until this year the show has tried very hard to hide how pervasive the favoritism is in favor of  a few girls.

At the same time, I think Dayton got cut to try to make a superficial statement that they weren’t playing favorites. I’m so happy she found something better.

It is a very small, insular organization so I suppose I shouldn’t have expected more from them. They did fool me for years with all the judging and taking judges comments into account. They fooled me with their seemingly professional management. 

Im pretty Sure we all know who drugged him if this is true.........T-I-N-A K-A-L-I-N-A jk all jokes *hides* 

3 hours ago, rose711 said:

I agree.

And people need to take a chill pill. Comedy is the best therapy.

• Love 2
On 12/20/2018 at 12:47 PM, bigskygirl said:

She was a DCC while she was drinking and being in a NFL football player's bed. There is more than one insider whose information has been spot on with the real behind the scenes stories. She broke the rules right and left and got away with it while other girls were cut for breaking the rules. A few people who were there while Cassie was caught breaking the rules were not pleased about it at all (one was a wife of a military officer.) Sorry, but I think it was the straw the broke the camel's back leading to the USO taking action. In fact, the DCC Organization is lucky they can send girls out on tours. She was toxic and was a trouble maker for other girls who were not willing to kiss her behind. She got Olivia S. cut because Olivia stood up to Cassie because Cassie was whining about rookies getting more time in front of the camera during the calendar shoot.

@MyFavShows- found it

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

And yet Cassie’s Instagram picture is her DCC cameo, her description of herself starts with Former DCC, and she constantly posts pictures of herself or her daughter doing things with or around current and former DCC ... 

Does that disprove that she has left everything behind her? There are several former DCC's with their old cameos. Some people don't change their profile photos or care too. Besides, she knows what she's doing..she knows that's why many people follow her as is. It's obviously a part of her life, but I'm fairly positive she isn't sitting back thinking about whatever happened constantly.

• Love 3

I was a Cassie fan and I've defended her on this board many a time.  However, the fact that as a married woman in her early 20's, while representing the brand she holds near and dear to her heart, she misbehaved in a way that embarrassed the organization.  I'm no longer a fan.  

• Love 4

I mean I guess it depends on if you consider “having consensual sex” “misbehaving”.

I assume no one is at all concerned about the soldier misbehaving or embarrassing an institution he should be holding near and dear to his heart🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

I mean I guess it depends on if you consider “having consensual sex” “misbehaving”.

I assume no one is at all concerned about the soldier misbehaving or embarrassing an institution he should be holding near and dear to his heart🙄

I’m confused, did she hook up with a soldier or a player that was also on the USO tour? I thought the original post was that she was late to an apprearance and found in a player’s bed. Trying to clarify, not start new rumors 😂

1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

I don't think it's a huge deal (although if she or the soldier was married, that's a different story. I don't care about casual sex; I do care about adultery). However, as outdated as the rules may be - she agreed to follow them, and it appears that this happened pretty far into her tenure, so she knew the full deal with all of the DCC nonsense by then and stuck around. 

With that said, I thought Cassie got married after she retired? When did this event during the USO tour occur, and why is there a belief that she was married? Ultimately, it's so far in the past that I guess it doesn't matter now one way or the other. I will say however, if Cassie's behavior was a factor in the USO tours being canceled/scaled back, she certainly shouldn't be talking about how she was the one who "laid down the law" years later, when speaking to TCCs.   

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, VagueUsername said:

Married April 2012, between her fourth and fifth seasons. She retired at the end of the 2012-2013 season. The tour in question was her last.

Ok thanks. I don't know why I thought she got married after her last season, but....this timeline explains the "married" comments lol. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I will say however, if Cassie's behavior was a factor in the USO tours being canceled/scaled back, she certainly shouldn't be talking about how she was the one who "laid down the law" years later, when speaking to TCCs.   

How did she "lay down the law"?

• Love 1

Okay saw the tag and read this stuff about Cassie.  Wow if true.  Major favoritism.  How she got back on the team after that is insane - and she was GL!  At least they should have said okay, you can finish this season out, but don’t you dare come back.

And no - it’s is not okay for any of the DCC to be hooking up w/ the servicemen when they visit - doesn’t matter how consensual it is.  If I were a military wife I would be very upset that happened even if my husband involved at all.   

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay saw the tag and read this stuff about Cassie.  Wow if true.  Major favoritism.  How she got back on the team after that is insane - and she was GL!  At least they should have said okay, you can finish this season out, but don’t you dare come back.

And no - it’s is not okay for any of the DCC to be hooking up w/ the servicemen when they visit - doesn’t matter how consensual it is.  If I were a military wife I would be very upset that happened even if my husband involved at all.   

The problem is it is all rumours getting wilder as the conversation goes on that posters are taking as gospel truth. It is insane & out of control. There is no way she did even half of what she has been accused of and came back the next year, much less as a leader, etc. I don't care whose daughter she is.

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I was a Cassie fan and I've defended her on this board many a time.  However, the fact that as a married woman in her early 20's, while representing the brand she holds near and dear to her heart, she misbehaved in a way that embarrassed the organization.  I'm no longer a fan.  

That's what the rumour has morphed into (& so much more it has become ridiculous). I wouldn't hold my breath on its truthfulness.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 8
On 12/20/2018 at 1:47 PM, bigskygirl said:

She was a DCC while she was drinking and being in a NFL football player's bed. There is more than one insider whose information has been spot on with the real behind the scenes stories. She broke the rules right and left and got away with it while other girls were cut for breaking the rules. A few people who were there while Cassie was caught breaking the rules were not pleased about it at all (one was a wife of a military officer.) Sorry, but I think it was the straw the broke the camel's back leading to the USO taking action. In fact, the DCC Organization is lucky they can send girls out on tours. She was toxic and was a trouble maker for other girls who were not willing to kiss her behind. She got Olivia S. cut because Olivia stood up to Cassie because Cassie was whining about rookies getting more time in front of the camera during the calendar shoot.

6 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

@MyFavShows- found it

And if you read the whole thing, there is nothing about sleeping with a soldier, etc, etc. Only that she was breaking rules and people (one a military officer's wife) was not pleased. And BigSkyGirl THINKS this is the straw that broke the camel's back regarding USO tours, nothing definite (&, really, if it was that bad, they wouldn't be doing ANY USO tours, overseas or domestic). This is the rumour mill OUT OF CONTROL.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

How did she "lay down the law"?

No idea. She made the comment last year when she came, along with other alumni members, to help the tccs....something along the lines of her not being the smiley one but the one who laid down the law. Even without this new information, her comment was already eye-roll worthy because clearly, most girls aren't the coach's daughter and therefore can't get away with being unpleasant and not smiley and positive, like she could. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

She's still "involved" with the DCC because of her mother's job & what is a way of life for her family. She'd be posting those same pics of her daughter & family involved in DCC things whether she had ever been a DCC or not. It doesn't mean she's hanging onto her DCC days. She grew up in that world & now her kids (through their grandmother) are too.

• Love 7