Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TexasBorn said:

I see VK. Man she had an "IN" to DCC. Only had she shut her mouth and toned her tummy she would have been doing Thunderstruck alongside her mom.

Now that she isn't being shoved down our throats on TV, I can't help but feel sorry for her.  I know, she did it to herself, but I feel sorry for the immature mindset that caused her do it to herself.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

I see VK. Man she had an "IN" to DCC. Only had she shut her mouth and toned her tummy she would have been doing Thunderstruck alongside her mom.

ADORABLE! 

I hate to do this, I loved it but cassie was still off hahahaha 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I think I saw Holly Powell on The Doctors today.  Is this her @ 3:00? She has her hands over her mouth but the hair and eyes make me think it could be her. After all we saw her in the Dr. Phil audience.

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/watch-womans-neck-lift-surgery-live

Scroll down to the 2nd video which is 4:01 

You're right! I think it was her too. Anything to help pay the rent I guess. She looks good tho.

23 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So......what I see from this is Crystal even with a big preg belly and a butt ugly puke green dress still ROCKS IT. Outdancing all of them. They could put her and Brit Evans out there right now. Well maybe post baby belly LOL. Also Kelsi looks like an idiot dragging that infant out there. 

7 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Tina K still has the moves and her big Texas hair is effective.

TRUTH. Guess she can back up her claims.

4 hours ago, 8dallas said:

I hate to do this, I loved it but cassie was still off hahahaha 

I. Cannot. Even. 

• Love 6

My god TK is a first rate asshole for going out there. I get it she was a DCC, but Jesus you attention whore — your daughter got humiliated on national TV, slaughtered on the internet, and her only life goal crushed, and is RIGHT THERE You didn’t even do Thunderstruck. These aren’t your peers. Slip out to the ladies room or the bar and don’t be a part of this.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

My god TK is a first rate asshole for going out there. I get it she was a DCC, but Jesus you attention whore — your daughter got humiliated on national TV, slaughtered on the internet, and her only life goal crushed, and is RIGHT THERE You didn’t even do Thunderstruck. These aren’t your peers. Slip out to the ladies room or the bar and don’t be a part of this.

I stan Tina though she is a Mess and we need that in this DCC world, dont you think.

If anyone should be ashamed is should be Trisha Trevino and that skirt that legit showed her feminine side...Girl Get your life together

Edited by 8dallas
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, 8dallas said:

If anyone should be ashamed is should be Trisha Trevino and that skirt that legit showed her feminine side...Girl Get your life together

That was her with the giant slit in her skirt?  Yikes!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

So......what I see from this is Crystal even with a big preg belly and a butt ugly puke green dress still ROCKS IT. Outdancing all of them. They could put her and Brit Evans out there right now. Well maybe post baby belly LOL. Also Kelsi looks like an idiot dragging that infant out there. 

I. Cannot. Even. 

Who is the blonde in the hot pink dress? I swear it looks like Victoria!

20 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Tina K still has the moves and her big Texas hair is effective.

I loved it when she and Kitty did their little entrance down the middle and then did sexy hips with the bunch.  I loved the short black dress Tina was wearing as well :) 

32 minutes ago, jlc said:

Who is the blonde in the hot pink dress? I swear it looks like Victoria!

Brittney Evans  is what somone posted on the FB DCC page. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Was Tobie ever a 2nd GL I feel like she was, but I also feel she wasnt...Why was she never made a main GL though

I believe Tobie and Nicole B were the only 5 yr vets who have never been  GL or 2nd GL.

1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t think Melissa Kellerman was a group leader or a second, and I believe she was a 5 year girl. 

Well I mean Kellerman wasnt even on Show Group ....hahah she was terrible ugh loved her though

Edited by 8dallas

Nicole was Lauren's 2nd in season 8 (their 4th yr) and she was GL in season 9.

ETA: she might've been Whitney's 2nd in season 7.  I think the last picture is Whitney's group and all the other girls are rookies or 2 yr vets.

DCC GLs sn 8.png

DCC GLs sn 9.png

Whitney's grp~ NB 2nd~.jpg

***Duh!!  There are the leaders' lockers right behind them!!  Cassie and Lauren, Whitney & Nicole, Sidney & Mia, Jackie & ? (probably Meagan McVey)

Found it! Season 7 GLs below...

dcc gls sn 7 copy.jpg

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t think Melissa Kellerman was a group leader or a second, and I believe she was a 5 year girl. 

I knew there was another one besides Tobie; for some reason I thought it was Nicole.

8 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

She was a member of Show Group. From 2011-13.

Who is the blonde in the first video up front to our right? And the point at the beginning in the second video with the pants?She’s way off and stiff.

Edited by dreamcatcher
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Who is the blonde in the first video up front to our right? And the point at the beginning in the second video with the pants?She’s way off and stiff.

Cassie Trammell! If you pay close attention, you'd notice that she has a bandage wrapped around her knee. I know that she's not the best dancer, but the girl's had 4 surgeries throughout her tenure, and I think the USO Tour was one of those times that she put a lot of strain on it. It was also mentioned on the show.

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Aand dancing to you can leave your hat on? How “america’s sweetheart” of them...

I believe that was just a one time thing.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
14 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Cassie Trammell! If you pay close attention, you'd notice that she has a bandage wrapped around her knee. I know that she's not the best dancer, but the girl's had 4 surgeries throughout her tenure, and I think the USO Tour was one of those times that she put a lot of strain on it. It was also mentioned on the show.

Then she shouldn’t have been invited back or she shouldn’t be dancing. That was really distracting and honestly, my main problem was that her arm movements were always stiff and that has nothing to do with her knee.

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I know Cassie isn't the greatest dancer in the world but I can see why she's up front at a USO tour. She's eye catching for sure.

Eye catching? Because of the mistakes maybe... Whitney was amazing throughout but especially in the hip hop routine. I can’t believe they ever let Cassie dance in the triangle next to her.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Then she shouldn’t have been invited back or she shouldn’t be dancing. That was really distracting and honestly, my main problem was that her arm movements were always stiff and that has nothing to do with her knee.

Eye catching? Because of the mistakes maybe... Whitney was amazing throughout but especially in the hip hop routine. I can’t believe they ever let Cassie dance in the triangle next to her.

Then you probably should've been more specific, but whatever.

• Love 3

It was Michelle's wedding and Michelle asked who she wanted to perform in a dance.  It was not some dance number that needed to be perfect.  Good for Tina K for getting out there and having fun.  Tina K has always been active in DCC alumni.  Good for Cassie and all the rest.  Most of the DCC have their friends from the squad the years they were on it dance.  Michelle just added people like Kitty who Michelle has worked with and Tina K.    I'm sure they all had a good time.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

It was Michelle's wedding and Michelle asked who she wanted to perform in a dance.  It was not some dance number that needed to be perfect.  Good for Tina K for getting out there and having fun.  Tina K has always been active in DCC alumni.  Good for Cassie and all the rest.  Most of the DCC have their friends from the squad the years they were on it dance.  Michelle just added people like Kitty who Michelle has worked with and Tina K.    I'm sure they all had a good time.  

I loved seeing so many old faces dance again. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Interesting read about caribbean medical schools from a student attending.   This would relate to Cersten.

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2017/03/truth-caribbean-medical-schools.html

Thanks for the article.  It's certainly very informative and, while I wish I could say these schools weed out the students who wouldn't succeed at medicine, I don't know if that's true because some would certainly succeed in a better school and be amazing practitioners, others may succeed in school and suck at whatever they're doing, some don't know what they want (or family pressure) and decide this is where they want to go, while others were blinded by the money/social standings/etc. and should never have attempted med school in the first place.  There are many more places on this spectrum so I wonder where Cersten would fall and when or if she would get a residency.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1
On 12/14/2018 at 12:32 PM, CowboysFanatic said:

Haha was Cassie hungover?

19 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Haha was Cassie hungover?

Hmmm... I have heard some very interesting inside information about Cassie, and lets just say, she probably have hit someone on the head. She was not the perfect little DCC she was made out to be. And Cassie's knee problems/injuries is not the main reason why the girls do not perform on the USO Tours anymore.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Hmmm... I have heard some very interesting inside information about Cassie, and lets just say, she probably have hit someone on the head. She was not the perfect little DCC she was made out to be. And Cassie's knee problems/injuries is not the main reason why the girls do not perform on the USO Tours anymore.

Please elaborate!!!  :) 

• Love 2
On 12/12/2018 at 7:20 PM, UnicornKicks said:

I. Cannot. Even. 

Yeah. Crystal Trevino killed that dance pregnant and all. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cassie behaved VERY badly at times and would have gotten in SERIOUS trouble that might have tarnished not only her own personal reputation but that of the DCC so that's why they canceled things.  Victoria could also head down this road if given a chance.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cassie behaved VERY badly at times and would have gotten in SERIOUS trouble that might have tarnished not only her own personal reputation but that of the DCC so that's why they canceled things.  Victoria could also head down this road if given a chance.

We have a winner everyone! She did something a little naughty in her last season as a DCC while during a Show Group appearance with Jackie Bob. If another girl did the same thing, she would have been shown the door. I would not be surprise if she was doing other things before this one incident came to light years later.