Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

Brennan Brennan Brennan....ummmm....what were you thinking????

I know, I know, if I had Brennan's physique I would not wear any outfits with extraneous material. But on second thought -- I love the color for the FLA keys, those are some very toned legs coming out of her voluminous hemline and Brennan seems to have the rep of pushing the fashion envelope and I think it works for her.  (I'm thinking of her cape and super turtle-y turtleneck dress).

Am just hoping neither lady got her stiletto heel caught in the gaps of the boardwalk! 

• Love 9

I love these outfits!!!  Just because they can, doesn't mean they have to show off their bodies at all times.  (That being said, if I looked like them I would be in bodycon 24/7, but, alas, I don't and am therefore essentially in PJs 24/7 🤣 )

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, omgtv said:

Just because they can, doesn't mean they have to show off their bodies at all times.

True! But TBH, the thing I hate about Brennan's dress is the "sleeves" or whatever those green monstrosities are.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Brennan and Gabby.  With this many present, wonder if they'll do Thunder.

brennanashley_82756264_227142198282962_6506278788491397074_n copy.jpg

These two dresses are awful yet both seem to carry them off beautifully. Probably because I hate colour! 

1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

These two dresses are awful yet both seem to carry them off beautifully. Probably because I hate colour! 

I think they look like sherbet:)  But I like these colors and always love to see something a little bit different at weddings.

• Love 7

I absolutely ADORE the colors Gabby and Brennan are wearing.  The dresses. . . not so much.  The styles are SO not suited to me though the colors are.  I couldn't pull off most of the fashion Brennan does, but she wears it SO fabulously.  The only girl, past or present, who comes close to Brennan's sense of style is Kelsey Lowrance and she doesn't come close to Brennan's class.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think it's the heels and trying not to show too much cleavage bending over:)

That's my thought as well.  If you swipe through to the video Christina has shared, you see most are barefoot except Saavy.  Gina's even participating (albeit tentatively) this close to post ACL surgery. Hopefully that means her rehab is going well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, ByTor said:

Those dresses are hideous, but Brennan pulls it off. Gabby looks like a sack and Brennan’s looks like a couture sack. Girl goes have better style than anyone else.

so she needs to help 1) Savannah and that nightie that looks like it needs to stay in the bedroom 2) Maddie and every hideous thing that girl wears. She is beyond frumpy and never looks put together. Nothing looks like it fits her ever. 3) Gina and them 3’ roots also bout to flip a fake titty out her dress 4) Lexie going full Girls Next Door with Hef’s bathrobe and 5) hate to say bc I love and adore Lauren but she looks like a 40 year old bride with that hair and dress. Maybe 50. 

• Love 4
On 1/26/2020 at 5:51 AM, ByTor said:

LOL...I actually like the dress 😛 But...I love Brennan...and she could be wearing a gunny sack and I'd like it 😉

8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She looks so happy....and he looks like a mafia boss.

11 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

I wondered the exact same thing

She replied and said short dress + heels...that's why she moved the way she did...said she'd wear her boots next time 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, go4luca said:

That's the now mushroom blonde Kelsey Lowrance Smith.

She doesn't look like the DCC Kelsey that I liked...she looked so much better with her dark hair and more natural assets...but oh well...if it makes her happy 😛

• Love 5
4 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

She doesn't look like the DCC Kelsey that I liked...she looked so much better with her dark hair and more natural assets...but oh well...if it makes her happy 😛

She looks like a bimbo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

She doesn't look like the DCC Kelsey that I liked...she looked so much better with her dark hair and more natural assets...

She was very pretty during her tenure on the squad.  Now she looks artificial, like she's trying too hard.  #InfluencerLife

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, go4luca said:

She was very pretty during her tenure on the squad.  Now she looks artificial, like she's trying too hard.  #InfluencerLife

I agree!  She was beautiful with her dark hair and ice blue eyes... I think she looks rough now 😞 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, go4luca said:

Looks like a great group.  How fun so many from her rookie class were present.

christina_riccelli_82918565_2531556623788462_1706159367391491644_n.jpg

Why Kelsey, just why. I thought she was GORGEOUS. To each their own I guess. I just really miss the dark hair and the proportionately sized tatas. Gabby, gorgeous as always. Still bitter about her and my little Heather. 

As a hardcore introvert, these pictures cause me so much anxiety. I would cry if I had to be squished in the middle. Someone's butt all up on my stomach... just no...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

This is probably old news, but I just came across it today and wanted to share!  Kelsey Bond did a podcast where she talked about auditions/DCC in general.  It's called "Her Talk", and she's in Season 1, Episode 7.

Edited by allitator
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

She mailed that performance in. 

I think it was her dress and shoes that was limiting her movements. 

Haha, that dress looked like it was one wrong move away from a wardrobe malfunction!  She looks gorgeous in it, but definitely not suited for dancing.

• Love 2
On 1/26/2020 at 7:56 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Those dresses look like nightshirts.    They make both women look huge.  

If they raise their hands while dancing, everyone going to see their ‘glory’.  I think Kelli called it that while teaching the jump splits. Their glory had to meet the ground. 

On 1/26/2020 at 8:17 PM, go4luca said:

That's the now mushroom blonde Kelsey Lowrance Smith.

To each their own, but I think she looks awful. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

If they raise their hands while dancing, everyone going to see their ‘glory’.  I think kelly called it that while teaching the jump splits. Their glory had to meet the ground. 

This reminds me of Season 2 when Loni lands her jump split, spreads out her arms, but her fingers aren't touching the ground.  Kelli kept telling her to touch the turf (something like that) and Loni completely misunderstands.  She has this look like I am touching as much as I can.  I think Kandi just finally pushed her hand down🤣.  

• LOL 9

On 1/23/2020 at 2:12 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

Should we send a gift?

Also, I need a backstory on how Jinelle switched sides. 

Whose to say she hasn't always been openly bisexual with her friends and family?  It's not like the DCC posts each squad members' sexual orientation in their online bio.  It was her job, and I only talk about my love life with co-workers that I'm actually friends with outside of the office.  

On 1/24/2020 at 8:55 AM, Bree in Britain said:

I don't think legally binding same-sex weddings are available in Australia yet, which possibly explains them marrying in Texas. It may also be beneficial from a legal perspective should they choose to return to the US in future? I'm not familiar with Australia or the US' immigration laws.

Same sex marriage is legal in Australia. 

my guess- they fell in love in Dallas, and both lived in Dallas for many years.  Perhaps it's sentimental.  

Jinelle is going to be a stunning bride!

• Love 15
10 hours ago, IrishJig said:

Jinelle is going to be a stunning bride!

I totally agree...I can't wait to see their pictures 🙂 

20 hours ago, Shady580 said:

Why Kelsey, just why. I thought she was GORGEOUS. To each their own I guess. I just really miss the dark hair and the proportionately sized tatas. Gabby, gorgeous as always. Still bitter about her and my little Heather. 

As a hardcore introvert, these pictures cause me so much anxiety. I would cry if I had to be squished in the middle. Someone's butt all up on my stomach... just no...

Rachel was there as well...but she's not in any of the group photos.  She was in one shot with three others (Molly , Savannah and Lexie).  That's the only way I knew she was even there. 

image.png.c2e5a54f908656632ff43cfd96a80759.png

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 3

I just don't understand why she thinks this "new" look is better.. She was stunning when she was on the team and now...the hair color, lipstick, boobs, etc...she looks like so many others who are trying too hard. She doesn't even look like Kelsey anymore.  Maybe that's what she was going for.. if it was then she succeeded. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2a65aed5d8f3f954f218d65f40a2c34b.jpeg

• Love 7