Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Kn7r-lkif/?igshid=1sip5w3s8thnm

Holly P.   
🙄
Could’ve been a DCC legend. 
Now...trashy & desperate. 🙈😳
I bet she wished she had followed the rules now! 

I loved Holly....and still do BUT her videos she's posting are getting more and more trashy but that seems to be the going thing now.  😞  I wish she would have sucked it up...taken her punishment and stayed with DCC. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Oh well.  She was so young and fresh when she tried out for DCC.   And seemed innocent.

"Seemed" is the operative word here. When you look at her pictures back when she was a DCC her facial expressions were always "hey big boy, need a date tonight?" I think she has been trashy since about half way through her first year on the team, when she started reading all the "hot" talk about herself. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Kn7r-lkif/?igshid=1sip5w3s8thnm

Holly P.   
🙄
Could’ve been a DCC legend. 
Now...trashy & desperate. 🙈😳
I bet she wished she had followed the rules now! 

Couldn’t agree more. She was my absolute fave when she was on the team. Had that natural ‘it thing.’ Probably would have been point of the triangle. Sigh. Wish her all the best. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

She was my absolute fave when she was on the team. Had that natural ‘it thing.’ Probably would have been point of the triangle.

Completely agree.  Such a sad turn of events & bad choices.  Holly was amazing to watch. She could make those dated DCC moves look much more current & hip than they are. Seeing Victoria dance compared to Holly is like watching a wannabe DCC kid at dance camp.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Ok Holly looks like an expensive stripper but how has this been a terrible turn of life events? She’s not a pregnant meth head with an arrest record. 

I can't speak for anyone else.  My take is she has so much talent she didn't have to resort to this look.  Everyone's mileage will obviously vary.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I can't speak for anyone else.  My take is she has so much talent she didn't have to resort to this look.  Everyone's mileage will obviously vary.

She’s very talented, but I think she’s quite used to being a big fish in a small pond.  Her time as a DCC emphasized that...I swear it’s the smallest “big city” I’ve ever experienced. 

So when she finally got to LA and realized she’s just another pretty girl who can dance amongst many, she’s been struggling with her identity.   She’s still young and I hope she finds what she’s looking for, but IMO she’s always been a little rough around the edges. Noting she’s done since leaving DCC surprises me. 

• Love 11
On 1/11/2020 at 3:57 AM, ByTor said:

I swear if KaStupid gets Judy's job if/when she retires, I give up on DCC for good.

I don’t think she’s stupid, but I still chuckled at that.  I actually think she super adorable.

However, I don’t see Judy retiring anytime soon, but I think the logical person to take over would be @ShellyB don’t you think?  Isn’t she the Assistant Choreo?  She’s who’d I like to see take over, she’s so sweet.  And kinda one of us lol (Sort of, not really, but I can pretend) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

However, I don’t see Judy retiring anytime soon, but I think the logical person to take over would be @ShellyB don’t you think?  Isn’t she the Assistant Choreo?  She’s who’d I like to see take over, she’s so sweet.  And kinda one of us lol (Sort of, not really, but I can pretend) 

So does this mean we would have an "in" if we audition? 😉 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
On 1/21/2020 at 1:12 PM, go4luca said:

One of Lacey's engagement photos.

perezweddings_84129253_160863895195616_4482366258049754634_n copy.jpg

Gosh I love her and can not wait to see her wedding unfold on social media (her dress, the venue, which DCCs are invited, who the bridesmaids are, thunder struck at the reception, etc.)

However that red romper and boots look isn’t flattering, and let’s be honest if it doesn’t look good an Lacy (who has a perfect body) it won’t look on anyone. 

Edited by mk626
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, mk626 said:

Gosh I love her and can not wait to see her wedding unfold on social media (her dress, the venue, which DCCs are invited, who the bridesmaids are, thunder struck at the reception, etc.)

However that red romper and boots look isn’t flattering, and let’s be honest if it doesn’t look good an Lacy (who has a perfect body) it won’t look on anyone. 

Thank you 🙂  I love Lacey but I do not like the romper/boots combo ...had she used some ankle booties or cute flats, it would have looked a little better. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, mk626 said:

I sort of thought when I saw it that in 5 or 10 years she will say "what was I thinking?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Not sure if this has been posted:  Jinelle Davidson and Katy Aldrich are getting married in Dallas.  I thought they were living in Australia. Here's their wedding website.  Wonder if they'll have 2 ceremonies (one for people in the states and one for Jinelle's family in Australia)?

Does anyone know how old Jinelle's grandmother was when she auditioned for her rookie season? I know they showed video of her saying "goodbye" to the grandmother and said how old she was but it's left me. 🤔

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
punctuation
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

said how old she was

She was 99, to be 100 a week later 🙂
this was in season 8, 2013/2014 

jinelle.jpg

Edited by PaulM
added pic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Not sure if this has been posted:  Jinelle Davidson and Katy Aldrich are getting married in Dallas.  I thought they were living in Australia. Here's their wedding website.  Wonder if they'll have 2 ceremonies (one for people in the states and one for Jinelle's family in Australia)?

Does anyone know how old Jinelle's grandmother was when she auditioned for her rookie season? I know they showed video of her saying "goodbye" to the grandmother and said how old she was but it's left me. 🤔

Should we send a gift?

Also, I need a backstory on how Jinelle switched sides. 

Edited by Teriyaki Terror
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Should we send a gift?

If I sent them a teapot and a link to this forum, do you think they would get the hint that I want them to come here and spill the tea?  

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

So WOW! Holly is in a new reality tv show about nfl/nba dancers trying to make it in LA.

It doesnt seems to have a start date and Holly is the only one who doesnt have an intro post. But from what I can see all are former dancers and not currently on teams

Screenshot_20200124-221342_Instagram.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

So WOW! Holly is in a new reality tv show about nfl/nba dancers trying to make it in LA.

It doesnt seems to have a start date and Holly is the only one who doesnt have an intro post. But from what I can see all are former dancers and not currently on teams

Screenshot_20200124-221342_Instagram.jpg

This is a hot mess waiting to happen 😛

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, PaulM said:

Cheerlives La

More info here:

https://www.picbear.org/media/B3273vsIv_-

Congratulations to @hollymariepowell @thisismeaux & @tiff_jaaay 🔥🔥🔥 .
@michsim_ @me_shell89 @tarragreen @stinaaamarieee @cristi_fisher .

I don't know if it's the angle of the video...or the outfits...but every single one of them look short and stumpy...and I know Holly isn't short or stumpy...neither is Cristi Fisher.  But I'm not impressed with the dancing in the video, either.  Oh well...someone will like it 🙂  I really like Holly and Cristi but I'm getting tired of this style of dance.  I'm ready for something different.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I don't think legally binding same-sex weddings are available in Australia yet, which possibly explains them marrying in Texas. It may also be beneficial from a legal perspective should they choose to return to the US in future? I'm not familiar with Australia or the US' immigration laws.

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Before I get jumped on for saying this, I'm all for being a healthy weight.   She probably is but ummm, Kash looks big. 

My thoughts when I saw this were 1) what was that girl doing to herself to stay in uniform — it had to be extreme and 2) I bet TPTB start limiting her visibility as an instructor soon.

100% agree she likely looks fine — but TPTB created the monster of the standard of the brand.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

My thoughts when I saw this were 1) what was that girl doing to herself to stay in uniform — it had to be extreme

We all know it happens to some degree.  I guess this one came across more blatant to me for some reason.  Maybe b/c it hasn't been that long.  It does break my heart thinking of what some of these ladies do to their bodies though.

• Love 4

Kash was a size TWO during her DCC days...(it was mentioned in a uniform fitting segment). She's probably a 6 or 8 now, perfectly acceptable...just not what we're used to in a room full of 0-2 dancers

Singer Carrie Underwood was a size 8 when she won "American Idol"...her team had her diet down to a 4 during her first year...She's since gone vegan and is a 2....her legs are too skinny

Edited by CrazyMoon
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

Kash was a size TWO during her DCC days...(it was mentioned in a uniform fitting segment). She's probably a 6 or 8 now, perfectly acceptable...just not what we're used to in a room full of 0-2 dancers

Yeah, I guarantee she still looks hot and fit in person, it’s just the juxtaposition that’s jarring! 

3 hours ago, go4luca said:

This is so specific, but I’m so sick of that move where they lean on their knee and kind of turn it in and out...proper dance terms are not in my vocabulary obviously 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, phylogeny said:

I've always wondered what I would look like in uniform next to all the girls... and then I realize it's probably best that I never find out 😄

I'd like to do what that one tv host did (I forget what her name was, ,Allie maybe?)  And that african american lady that won a contest or something and became a "DCC For A Day" or something like that.  That would be the closest I'd ever get to being a DCC.

Mods sorry this is in the wrong area but I can't figure out how to move it to small talk.

1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

Singer Carrie Underwood was a size 8 when she won "American Idol"...her team had her diet down to a 4 during her first year...She's since gone vegan and is a 2....her legs are too skinny

I remember an insider saying that KaShara was a size 4 on a bad day, cause I wished that I could have a bad day like that😭

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I'd like to do what that one tv host did (I forget what her name was, ,Allie maybe?)  And that african american lady that won a contest or something and became a "DCC For A Day" or something like that.  That would be the closest I'd ever get to being a DCC.

Mods sorry this is in the wrong area but I can't figure out how to move it to small talk.

I thought Ali Wentworth looked ok in the uniform. She had a little bit of a belly but in her defense she said she had 2 kids.

• Love 3