-Current Savannah

-Jordan Baum

-Olivia Stevanovski

-Emma Mary

-Katy (don't know last name)

-Abigail Klein

-Samantha and Kinzie in good pictures

-Kaitlin LeGrande without the shag/mullet

I’m a big fan of the 2006-2010 squads. So, my all time favorite DCC (entire package) is Nicole Hamilton. IMO, she is the best point girl since the show started. No one has outmatched/outdanced her...

Prettiest DCC: Tobin Percival.  

Also love Ashton, Brooke, Candi, Natalie Woods, Mackenzi Swicegood, Michelle Keys, Jordan Chanley, Abigail Klein, Brittney E, Evan A, the Trevino sisters...basically all the girls on the squad from seasons ‘08-‘10. Also liked Emily and Collin from S7. Best personality: Brooke and Jordan Chanley. Brooke, IMHO...always came across as so sweet, kind, and funny. Jordan has such a kind personality...think that’s why she is in so many of the other girls weddings....

I thought I read about what was said in that MDC lawsuit. IIRC, what Brooke said was not mean or hateful at all. In fact, I felt she was trying to help the girl who filed the lawsuit. I am a Christian and I did not find Brooke’s comments offensive.  However, I did find the MDC directors comments to be harsh and unkind.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pksbena1 said:

I’m a big fan of the 2006-2010 squads. So, my all time favorite DCC (entire package) is Nicole Hamilton. IMO, she is the best point girl since the show started. No one has outmatched/outdanced her...

Prettiest DCC: Tobin Percival.  

Also love Ashton, Brooke, Candi, Natalie Woods, Mackenzi Swicegood, Michelle Keys, Jordan Chanley, Abigail Klein, Brittney E, Evan A, the Trevino sisters...basically all the girls on the squad from seasons ‘08-‘10. Also liked Emily and Collin from S7. Best personality: Brooke and Jordan Chanley. Brooke, IMHO...always came across as so sweet, kind, and funny. Jordan has such a kind personality...think that’s why she is in so many of the other girls weddings....

I thought I read about what was said in that MDC lawsuit. IIRC, what Brooke said was not mean or hateful at all. In fact, I felt she was trying to help the girl who filed the lawsuit. I am a Christian and I did not find Brooke’s comments offensive.  However, I did find the MDC directors comments to be harsh and unkind.

I took it as don't say anything, not the time, not the place.  However, I don't know if there was more to it.  Also, the rumors of Brooke being a mean girl while she was a DCC have been around for years.  I don't remember the details but it was mentioned on the TWOP board.

I've always wondered about the DCC "Mean Girls" - did they come in that way?  Did they get an ego from the show, being a fan favorite, being a Kelli favorite?  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I took it as don't say anything, not the time, not the place.  However, I don't know if there was more to it.  Also, the rumors of Brooke being a mean girl while she was a DCC have been around for years.  I don't remember the details but it was mentioned on the TWOP board.

I've always wondered about the DCC "Mean Girls" - did they come in that way?  Did they get an ego from the show, being a fan favorite, being a Kelli favorite?  

Who are the DCC "mean girls"?  I've seen people on the forum talk badly about the personalities of Holly and Erica, but it seems like maybe that's bias because of how they left the squad on bad terms.  

2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Idk if it's because Michelle hasn't been wearing makeup in her latest insta stories, but she's been looking kinda rough before her wedding

She posted on Instagram a couple of days ago that her and her mom got skin glows (?!). So I’m assuming you either can’t or don’t want to cake on the makeup like she usually does right before her wedding when she’s no doubt going to be caking it on for Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

She posted on Instagram a couple of days ago that her and her mom got skin glows (?!). So I’m assuming you either can’t or don’t want to cake on the makeup like she usually does right before her wedding when she’s no doubt going to be caking it on for Saturday. 

True, that's a good idea. I know a lot of people tend to do facials and stuff before a wedding so they look their best.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

True, that's a good idea. I know a lot of people tend to do facials and stuff before a wedding so they look their best.

Yeah, I think so!! It’s so crazy to see her natural though.. I feel like only then do you realize how much makeup people wear. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I couldn’t focus on anything she said because her eyelashes are weird. 

I think i just lost brain cells.  A lot of brain cells. 

45 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

She always came off very masculine to me as well. 

And then there is the proclamation of seeing "them veterans" up on the wall on first sight of the locker room.  Improper English didn't help her persona.  :)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I couldn’t focus on anything she said because her eyelashes are weird. 

Thank Yahvo I wasn't the only one.  I've always thought Kelsey is gorgeous but those eyelashes are definitely out there.

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Thank Yahvo I wasn't the only one.  I've always thought Kelsey is gorgeous but those eyelashes are definitely out there.

I love Kelsey...but the eyelashes were WEIRD and her lips look funky.... :( 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Kayce said:

I love Kelsey...but the eyelashes were WEIRD and her lips look funky.... :( 

The eyelashes made me think of Alexandria last year in TC when Kelli called her into the office.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Do we have any videos of dccs doing thunderstruck during weddings? I really want to see how they deal with the other parts of the choreo+dresses and heels.

I've never seen any wedding party do this part with the circle and the kick line.  They tend to stick to the parts before.

Emma's wedding, which if I'm not mistaken was the first one where they did "Thunderstruck"

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

does anyone have a list of all the rookies of the year?  the only ones I know are kashara and savannah

Going backwards...  (and I'm not sure of the last 4--going off of vague memory.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Savannah, Heather O, KaShara, Mary, Jennifer A?, Jacie?, Holly H?, Sasha?

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 1
On 11/22/2018 at 6:39 PM, KnyghtRyder said:

https://www.taco-bell-instagram-boyfriend

Has this been posted yet? Sorry if it’s old news, I wasn’t sure if it made forum news before this thread was restarted. Anyway, Abigail Klein still plugging away in LA. And still gorgeous.  (Also, I hope it’s linked correctly). 

I’ve seen that commercial several times and why did I not make that connection?? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Thanks!  

Am I the only one who wishes they got an invite to Michelle Key’s wedding last night? It looked like one of the funniest, prettiest weddings ever!  

Edited by KickPretty
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

I’ve that commercial several times and why did I not make that connection?? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Thanks!  

Am I the only one who wishes they got an invite to Michelle Key’s wedding last night? It looked like one of the funniest, prettiest weddings ever!  

I'd rather have an invite to the Christmas party with kids that Crystal is showing on her Insta-story.  I see Tia, Brooke, Tobie, Brittney, Justine and Trisha.  Oh to be a fly on the wall with that group.  I'd like to hear the gossip, stories, etc.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KickPretty said:

I’ve that commercial several times and why did I not make that connection?? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Thanks!  

Her wedding looked amazing and so fun! Loved seeing my favorites: Tia, Trisha, Brittany, Justine, Cassie, Jordan, Crystal, Brooke, Kelsi, Tobie, Ryan, Abigail, and Kitty! What a great group! Did I miss any? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

Her wedding looked amazing and so fun! Loved seeing my favorites: Tia, Trisha, Brittany, Justine, Cassie, Jordan, Crystal, Brooke, Kelsi, Tobie, Ryan, Abigail, and Kitty! What a great group! Did I miss any? 

Where do you see Ryan and Abigail?  I can't find them, but that video isn't very good

21 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Where do you see Ryan and Abigail?  I can't find them, but that video isn't very good

On Abigail’s IG live story.  It’s still up but will probably disappear soon.

Thank you!  I thought I was following Abigail on Insta, but I guess not...…..

They all look fantastic, and considering they were the first group to do Thunderstruck in the stadium, it was only appropriate they do it here.  But they did the hardest part to do with heels and low cut dresses:)  It's like, do you have your poms?  Are you taped down?  And they got Kitty and Tina K in on it as well.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Do we have any videos of dccs doing thunderstruck during weddings? I really want to see how they deal with the other parts of the choreo+dresses and heels.

There are a few floating around but they usually for the most part just mark alot of the "heavier" pieces of choreo.

18 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I've never seen any wedding party do this part with the circle and the kick line.  They tend to stick to the parts before.

Emma's wedding, which if I'm not mistaken was the first one where they did "Thunderstruck"

I think they do they whole thing. We just only see a snippet.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:21 PM, scorpio1031 said:

They all look so good.  It's nice to see Kelsi.

This is the Iconic Squad, However someone asked who the "Mean Girls" were earlier on this blog they are pretty much this clique hahaha..These girls were on the squad during the Prime years of the show...i think the 15 mins of fame got to them..I like them all though besides the Trevinos

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

This is the Iconic Squad, However someone asked who the "Mean Girls" were earlier on this blog they are pretty much this clique hahaha..These girls were on the squad during the Prime years of the show...i think the 15 mins of fame got to them..I like them all though besides the Trevinos

OMG!  I could NOT agree MORE!!

• Love 1