Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sydney posted a bikini photo.  Who ever posted that she would bounce back quickly from the pregnancy cause she works out was right.  She looks wonderful...……….as usual:)

Never change, Syd. LOL

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sydney posted a bikini photo.  Who ever posted that she would bounce back quickly from the pregnancy cause she works out was right.  She looks wonderful...……….as usual:)

She was really huge at the end, I think she said she gained 40 pounds.  Baby was over 9 pounds.  She really bounced back.

13 hours ago, Monique said:

I don't think she was implying that only virgins should wear white before saying ”white means pure” she was talking about how some current wedding dress trends would make her, her husband, and family blush to see her in. I think her comment that white means pure was her way of saying she thinks that some of the current trends are too raunchy or revealing to the point it's distasteful and trashy. That's at least how I interpreted her insta story. 

Her exact posts are below. Whatever her point was, she threw me with the use of the word "pure."

In the context of a white wedding dress, "pure" is generally understood to mean "virginal" or untouched. I doubt that's what she intended, and I think it was just poor word choice. Perhaps she meant classy, respectful, tasteful, etc. Or maybe she meant something else. Purity of self, purity of love, purity of character? Who the hell knows? Should've thought it about it a bit more before she posted. Or not posted at all. I don't think "the universe" benefited much from this particular episode of "Deep Thoughts with Jenn Amburn."

JA1.thumb.jpg.cec1b938bff373b9f4a36aca8d7db8c6.jpgJA2.thumb.jpg.aeaa2881c97f18ff28f5714171948fb9.jpgJA3.thumb.jpg.54cc9ec476f6026a68838230d040719c.jpg

JA4.thumb.jpg.e6cff9f892554a27ccd9f200f8aaff80.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Her exact posts are below. Whatever her point was, she threw me with the use of the word "pure."

In the context of a white wedding dress, "pure" is generally understood to mean "virginal" or untouched. I doubt that's what she intended, and I think it was just poor word choice. Perhaps she meant classy, respectful, tasteful, etc. Or maybe she meant something else. Purity of self, purity of love, purity of character? Who the hell knows? Should've thought it about it a bit more before she posted. Or not posted at all. I don't think "the universe" benefited much from this particular episode of "Deep Thoughts with Jenn Amburn."

JA1.thumb.jpg.cec1b938bff373b9f4a36aca8d7db8c6.jpgJA2.thumb.jpg.aeaa2881c97f18ff28f5714171948fb9.jpgJA3.thumb.jpg.54cc9ec476f6026a68838230d040719c.jpg

JA4.thumb.jpg.e6cff9f892554a27ccd9f200f8aaff80.jpg

Yeah this is why I finally unfollowed Jen A. She's very 'pick me' and judgemental eg. "I would never wear that kind of wedding dress, I'm a good girl/better than you". 

Also I found her surprisingly unintelligent. She's relatively well spoken but I personally found that wasn't reflective of genuine intelligence or depth, which is a weird mismatch. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Why did Brooke leave the Dolphins? Did it have to do with the lawsuit stuff?

It's been speculated but nobody knows for sure.  Not sure if she left before the auditions for this years squad. That video is a few years old because the girl interviewed,  Paige is now a 4th year vet.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Why did Brooke leave the Dolphins? Did it have to do with the lawsuit stuff?

I wonder if she was the sacrificial lamb as in, someone was going to leave and it was her.  I also wonder if she just got tired of all the crap going on.

• Love 1

MDC cleaned out their house.  Only one left of them left and she  is the head of it all.  Use to have 7 on the staff page, now only 3 posted on their page.  I do think It was part of the law suit and I am guessing it was Brooke who told the cheerleader to stop talking about her virginity 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder if she was the sacrificial lamb as in, someone was going to leave and it was her.  I also wonder if she just got tired of all the crap going on.

From what I have heard, she was part of the crap going on.

I'm sorry but Brook was an amazing DCC, but sucked as a choreographer, and supposedly a meanish girl as a DCC. Not snooty and snitchy like Ally T or Sarah G, but more like Erica/Jenna/Holly/Keyra like she thought her shit didn't stink. 

34 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

MDC cleaned out their house.  Only one left of them left and she  is the head of it all.  Use to have 7 on the staff page, now only 3 posted on their page.  I do think It was part of the law suit and I am guessing it was Brooke who told the cheerleader to stop talking about her virginity 

This. 

• Love 1

Brooke always looked messy to me.  Her hair was a disaster and her body wasn’t DCC.  I’m guessing she was part of that mess in Miami. Little too coincidental that she left right after all that went down.

On 11/23/2018 at 4:32 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Pretty normal to bounce back after your first. It’s the second that did me in!  

• Love 4
On 11/6/2018 at 6:42 PM, CowboysFanatic said:

Oh okay, but there have been second year cheerleaders in those positions.

Yes. Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres were given those positions during their second year.

2008: Justine/Nicole H./Makenzie S.

2009: Sarah/Nicole H./Crystal (2YR)

2010: Evan (2YR)/Crystal/Ashton (2YR)

2011: Brittany E./Whitney/Ashton

2012: Mia/Whitney/Jackie

2013: Emma/Mia/Jackie

2014: Emma/Holly H./Jacie (?)

2015: Jennifer A./Holly H./Jacie

2016: Jenna J./Jennifer A./Melissa W.

2017: Lacey/KaShara/Jenna J.

2018: Lacey/KaShara/Maddie

Eight years have passed since they had second year cheerleaders placed next to the one that's been chosen as point.

Also (since I’ve now gone through the trouble of creating a account), looking at this posting made me wonder if Ashton retired after her third year since she realized  Whitney would get point again and she never would. Which then made me wonder if Alyssa was a casualty of Ashton’s ‘bad attitude’.   I don’t remember seeing Ashton on any of the seasons after her departure (before last year).  And certainly we’ve seen people do far worse than Alyssa at finals and not get cut  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, PBSLover said:

See after Brooke cut her hair and came into her second year, she looked amazing. Her first year she had bad hair and still needed to slim down some.

Brooke and Kandi Harris worked out with Jay and it seemed to help.  I remember Kelli called them into her office to tell them they looked better.  I do agree her hair was boring her rookie year.

7 hours ago, rose711 said:

What happened in Miami? 

A cheerleader was suing the Miami Dolphins for being told NOT to talk about being a virgin. Brooke and a few others were named in the lawsuit. Then suddenly she resigned. 

www.usatoday.com%2fstory%2fsports%2fnfl%2fdolphins%2f2018%2f04%2f12%2fdolphins-cheerleader-kristan-ann-ware-lawsuit-discrimination%2f511511002%2f/RK=0/RS=u3nFhrtux_Wn7P3WQm67AsxAPEk-

Edited by MrsEVH
On 11/19/2018 at 10:40 PM, PhillyFan said:

This dress is not even close to being my style or something I would wear...but this woman looks amazing in it and it’s HER wedding. Presumably she knows her fiancé, family, and friends to know how it will be received. I’m eye rolling big time at “white means pure.” 

I'd like to see a little more coverage of her breasts but she does look amazing. I have watched Say Yes to the Dress, and it always astounds me that women want to have their breasts hanging out during their wedding ceremony. You can look great without giving everyone else a show, 

• Love 5
On 11/22/2018 at 8:59 AM, rose711 said:

Paige, Hannah and Veronica got enough scores from the judges to come back. I remember Kelli telling Veronica she was the lowest scoring veteran. Also Veronica lost the weight and so did Paige.

Hannah got cut for making no improvement in her weight after being warned and getting a “wake up call” and being taken out of uniform. I think Hannah thought she was safe given her reaction when she got cut, even though Kelli had warned her repeatedly.

That’s was when Judy said girls had to be cut at finals and not brought into training camp with weight issues. The next year, I think, one or two vets were cut at auditions for weight.

Also they probably didn’t gain it in a few weeks like Victoria did - she was 14 pounds and looked to be increasing, not losing.

But watching the show it felt like just a few days before they cut Hannah whereas they went out of their way to help Veronica by offering her My Fit Foods (although I always thought that was just a way to advertise the food). Without coming right out and saying so you could kind of feel that there was more behind Kelli's dismissal of Hannah. I was never a Hannah fan, but I thought Veronica looked really heavy. It clearly smacked of favoritism. 

You'd think that at the end of a season they would make an announcement that anyone who is currently on weigh warning, don't even bother showing up to auditions unless you've gotten yourself back in shape. 

On 11/23/2018 at 3:32 PM, scorpio1031 said:

On 11/23/2018 at 6:58 PM, Jennifer J said:

She was really huge at the end, I think she said she gained 40 pounds.  Baby was over 9 pounds.  She really bounced back.

Those bikini bottoms could be hiding/holding in some of the extra weight, but she does look great & looking at that pic, I would never have guessed that she had just had a baby.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:32 AM, autumdusk said:

Yeah this is why I finally unfollowed Jen A. She's very 'pick me' and judgemental eg. "I would never wear that kind of wedding dress, I'm a good girl/better than you". 

Also I found her surprisingly unintelligent. She's relatively well spoken but I personally found that wasn't reflective of genuine intelligence or depth, which is a weird mismatch. 

She just needs to stop making comments about people....I can't stand her

• Love 5
12 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

But watching the show it felt like just a few days before they cut Hannah whereas they went out of their way to help Veronica by offering her My Fit Foods (although I always thought that was just a way to advertise the food). Without coming right out and saying so you could kind of feel that there was more behind Kelli's dismissal of Hannah. I was never a Hannah fan, but I thought Veronica looked really heavy. It clearly smacked of favoritism. 

You'd think that at the end of a season they would make an announcement that anyone who is currently on weigh warning, don't even bother showing up to auditions unless you've gotten yourself back in shape. 

It wasn’t a few days. She was warned early, taken out of uniform, then no improvement and she still wasn’t taking it seriously. She at least got to uniform fittings and dancing with Kitty in rehearsal where she was falling out of her turns. When she got cut she was asking about a time frame and losing weight in a healthy way, when she had already had a serious “wake up call” from Kelli.

I think the reason she didn’t get help was because she said “I need to make working out a priority” and Veronica said through tears “I’m frustrated with my body. I’ve been working out and I run every day.”

• Love 2
On 11/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, abracadabra said:

Here's a list of who I considered to be the prettiest DCC:

-Current Savannah

-Jordan Baum

-Olivia Stevanovski

-Emma Mary

-Katy (don't know last name)

-Abigail Klein

-Samantha and Kinzie in good pictures

-Kaitlin LeGrande without the shag/mullet

Judy Trammell

Jacie Scott

Maggie Rouse

Not a Saavy fan, to horse toothy for my taste.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Judy Trammell

Jacie Scott

Maggie Rouse

Completely agree on Savannah...her teeth are too big and it throws off the symmetry of her face. 

• Love 1
On 11/25/2018 at 11:32 PM, SSAHotchner said:

Veronica also was an "special" Nike/Adidas model or something like that due to her beingpart Native American. I remember Kelli telling her how important having her on the squad was...

43 minutes ago, edelweiss said:

To me, recently retired Kelsey (can't think of her last name right now) definitely qualifies as one of the prettiest!

Kelsey Lowrance and I agree...she is stunning!

• Love 5
On 11/26/2018 at 9:19 PM, TexasBorn said:

Judy Trammell

Jacie Scott

Maggie Rouse

From past teams....not the current

Amy Trader 

Melissa Wallace

Holly Powell

Abigail Klein

Jacie Scott

Jackie Bob

Kelsey Lowrance

Nicole Hamilton

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 2

Brittany Evans, Jordan Chanley, Emma, Brittney Schram, Alyssa Torres (I preferred her over Ashton), Jackie Bob, Abigail Klein, Kelsi Risch, Sunni Cranfill, Ashley from 2013-2015 squads, Maggie Rouse. Sydney had beautiful skin, but not  a fan of her overall persona.

• Love 4

Not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know anything about the TC candidate from season 12 Brianna the ballerina with long dark hair that Kelli adored?  I know she said she would come back in a couple years and I wonder if she will.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know anything about the TC candidate from season 12 Brianna the ballerina with long dark hair that Kelli adored?  I know she said she would come back in a couple years and I wonder if she will.

I believe Brianna Wilhere is attending college in Florida.  

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

I think she's been modeling. (Uhhh, NOT like Kalyssa!)  Her instagram states "JOVANI Ambassador."

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 2

I could be wrong but she wrote in this post she would be in Florida for the next 4 years.  Someone posted she was glad Brianna chose UT & Brianna responded saying how excited she was.  Maybe she models part time?

• Love 1
On 11/25/2018 at 4:18 AM, PhilForPoint said:

Also (since I’ve now gone through the trouble of creating a account), looking at this posting made me wonder if Ashton retired after her third year since she realized  Whitney would get point again and she never would. Which then made me wonder if Alyssa was a casualty of Ashton’s ‘bad attitude’.   I don’t remember seeing Ashton on any of the seasons after her departure (before last year).  And certainly we’ve seen people do far worse than Alyssa at finals and not get cut  

Ashton retired cause she was getting married.  And Alyssa not only had a bad interview, but she gained weight.  I think that was the year Charlotte asked Kelli what she was feeding the girls:)

25 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I do think Brianna has a bit of an unusual look compared to most DCC.  The photo you chose @pisces125, is one of my favs because she doesn't have much makeup on.  She is a natural beauty.

I agree with you - she is gorgeous!  I would have liked to have seen her come back as well, but she seems to be much happier.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ashton retired cause she was getting married.  And Alyssa not only had a bad interview, but she gained weight.  I think that was the year Charlotte asked Kelli what she was feeding the girls:)

I agree with you - she is gorgeous!  I would have liked to have seen her come back as well, but she seems to be much happier.

Yeh...Alyssa had a really bad interview and she even admitted she was embarassed by it...

Brianna is beautiful...I follow her IG account and she is always posting pics of awesome food :) 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

So are they planning a routine for Michelle K's wedding this weekend?  Tina K looks good, but Michelle K looks different.

Yeh MK looks like a man

Edited by Kayce