Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 7/30/2019 at 11:34 AM, scorpio1031 said:

They talk politics for a few and then start talking to Natalie.  She said that she had the widest hips on the squad.  That would have been season 2 - I would have thought Brooke or Kandi with their builds.

I always liked Natalie on DCC MTT, because she was such an incredible interview. Conversation for her seems easy and natural. After seeing this interview, I like her even more! She's got a humble, self-effacing quality to her, too, which makes her even more likable ("I barely made the team," etc.). Thanks, Scorpio, for posting this!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Maven said:

I always liked Natalie on DCC MTT, because she was such an incredible interview. Conversation for her seems easy and natural. After seeing this interview, I like her even more! She's got a humble, self-effacing quality to her, too, which makes her even more likable ("I barely made the team," etc.). Thanks, Scorpio, for posting this!

You're welcome:)

• Love 2

Ok question, I'm not a social media "expert" but can someone explain how the "tagged" section on Instagram work? 

For example Kelsey Bond, I noticed that if you look on her instagram, on the "tagged" section alot of them pictures are from years ago but I know (for example) Veronica (Lind) has pics of Kelsey eg from her engagement and had tagged Kelsey in it but its not showing on Kelsey's "tagged" of her instagram. So I was wondering is there a way to tag someone and then "untag" yourself like on Kelseys Instagram etc but still be tagged in the picture from the original poster (if that makes sense at all, I'm not a social media person, I just have instagram/twitter and so but never post anything because I know my employer "Trolls" - well not really "trolling" if that make sense - employee's social media and basically it does give warnings if you post/do anything they don't like even a simple birthday party picture even if you don't have a "drink" in your hand om the pic etc) (tho I do love how Kelsey is following 14 people on her twitter)

Edited by CrazyEve
On 7/31/2019 at 3:09 PM, ATLGirl said:

I may be sharing really OLD news but it looks like Kat Rogers is now engaged to her boyfriend Houston Astro Ryan Pressly. This is from the All Star Game in early July. Sorry if this is stale stuff but I saw this on her Twitter today.2131642191_ScreenShot2019-07-31at3_04_32PM.png.ff6787b967a5694fb16a98431a87fea1.png

I'm happy for Kat but I have to say she was never my favorite. Seemed like another that TPTB were enchanted with bc of her title rhythmic gymnast. Kelli always complained that Colby was too skinny for the uniform yet Kat was way thinner and could not dance to save her life and she came off as very whiny/entitled... 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I'm happy for Kat but I have to say she was never my favorite. Seemed like another that TPTB were enchanted with bc of her title rhythmic gymnast. Kelli always complained that Colby was too skinny for the uniform yet Kat was way thinner and could not dance to save her life and she came off as very whiny/entitled... 

I never felt one way or the other about Kat...she was just kind of "there".  Seemed like a really nice young lady though. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Maven said:

I agree. Natalie is one of my fave DCCs.  Wonder who the girl was who cheered with her that gained 10 pounds but it didn't show?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

Ok question, I'm not a social media "expert" but can someone explain how the "tagged" section on Instagram work? 

For example Kelsey Bond, I noticed that if you look on her instagram, on the "tagged" section alot of them pictures are from years ago but I know (for example) Veronica (Lind) has pics of Kelsey eg from her engagement and had tagged Kelsey in it but its not showing on Kelsey's "tagged" of her instagram. So I was wondering is there a way to tag someone and then "untag" yourself like on Kelseys Instagram etc but still be tagged in the picture from the original poster (if that makes sense at all, I'm not a social media person, I just have instagram/twitter and so but never post anything because I know my employer "Trolls" - well not really "trolling" if that make sense - employee's social media and basically it does give warnings if you post/do anything they don't like even a simple birthday party picture even if you don't have a "drink" in your hand om the pic etc) (tho I do love how Kelsey is following 14 people on her twitter)

On Instagram, you have the option to pick which photos in which you are "tagged" show up on your "tagged" tab on your Instagram profile. So while I may still be tagged in a photo that my friend took, it doesn't have to show up on my "tagged" tab. I curate my "tagged" tab pretty heavily (not all the photos I post of myself appear there), so it's likely that someone like Kelsey would to. The tag still exists on the post, but not on her page. Does that make sense?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kayce said:

I never felt one way or the other about Kat...she was just kind of "there".  Seemed like a really nice young lady though. 

I've had the pleasure to meet Kat.  She is a really nice/sweet young lady.  She is tiny though especially next to full size me - lol. 😻

• Love 8

I just found out my husband may have met Kelli (Finglass) on a USO tour in 1988! He was serving in Korea at the time (this was long before I met him) and even though he's a Miami Dolphins fan he appreciated the DCC coming to visit.  He took a picture with a gal from Texas and had a nice long chat with a cheerleader from Utah because he's from Wyoming.  I pulled up a squad photo & there was Kelli front and center.  He was still able to recognize both of the girls he talked with but doesn't remember if he met Kelli or not.  Still...……….

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Sister Tab said:

I just found out my husband may have met Kelli (Finglass) on a USO tour in 1988! He was serving in Korea at the time (this was long before I met him) and even though he's a Miami Dolphins fan he appreciated the DCC coming to visit.  He took a picture with a gal from Texas and had a nice long chat with a cheerleader from Utah because he's from Wyoming.  I pulled up a squad photo & there was Kelli front and center.  He was still able to recognize both of the girls he talked with but doesn't remember if he met Kelli or not.  Still...……….

It counts:)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

On Instagram, you have the option to pick which photos in which you are "tagged" show up on your "tagged" tab on your Instagram profile. So while I may still be tagged in a photo that my friend took, it doesn't have to show up on my "tagged" tab. I curate my "tagged" tab pretty heavily (not all the photos I post of myself appear there), so it's likely that someone like Kelsey would to. The tag still exists on the post, but not on her page. Does that make sense?

Yes thank you so much. I never got the hang of Instagram (and I’m not even old, in my early 30s but I guess if you don’t use it you don’t know much about it, not in naive way) I thought instagram was like Facebook where if you untag yourself it completely removes yourself from the pic.

1 hour ago, Sister Tab said:

Wish I could meet Kelli and slap her for the double standards , but I know I can’t because it happens everywhere even in this day and age but is more glaring for Kelli when it’s being shown on tv

Edited by CrazyEve
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli - 1984-89

Judy - 1980-1984

Shelly - 1989-90, 1994-96

Shelly has to be one of the few who has a gap in between years. There haven’t been very many who cheered, then came back and made it again. I know we’ve done this before, but who else was successful at coming back? @ShellyB Did you leave to have a baby? I can’t remember. That swimsuit special that’s on YouTube is one of my all time faves.... you ROCKED it!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Shelly has to be one of the few who has a gap in between years. There haven’t been very many who cheered, then came back and made it again. I know we’ve done this before, but who else was successful at coming back? @ShellyB Did you leave to have a baby? I can’t remember. That swimsuit special that’s on YouTube is one of my all time faves.... you ROCKED it!

There have been a few over the all of the years...some with 1 year in between and some with 3 or more in between. 

Susan Goldi Howard, Tina Miller Kalina, Dina Brown, Brittain Osteen, Marnie Pizzitola, Ronda Cates Moren, Melissa Valdez, Alice Williams,  Michelle Druga, Shannon Swanson, Stacie Drew, Nicole Anselmo, Bronlyn Tuell, Sheila Morris, Cindi Burck, Amber Gosdin, Charlotte Lindsey, Whitney Ott and Brandi Nace Redmond. 

I’m sure there’s more...with the exception of Charlotte, Whitney and Brandi, I cheered with all of the above at some point during my 5 years. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ShellyB said:

There have been a few over the all of the years...some with 1 year in between and some with 3 or more in between. 

Susan Goldi Howard, Tina Miller Kalina, Dina Brown, Brittain Osteen, Marnie Pizzitola, Ronda Cates Moren, Melissa Valdez, Alice Williams,  Michelle Druga, Shannon Swanson, Stacie Drew, Nicole Anselmo, Bronlyn Tuell, Sheila Morris, Cindi Burck, Amber Gosdin, Charlotte Lindsey, Whitney Ott and Brandi Nace Redmond. 

I’m sure there’s more...with the exception of Charlotte, Whitney and Brandi, I cheered with all of the above at some point during my 5 years. 

Thanks for answering!!!! I guess since the show no one has been successful at returning. But there’s actually been quite a few!!!!! Whitney and Brandi were the only ones I was familiar with, besides yourself! 

• Love 1

I know I’m in the minority when I say this, but I miss the sass of Holly P., Keyra, and Erica. Those girls had power. It’s a shame how they all ended up off the team, but I love their spunk. Maybe it’s because I’m use to that type of personality (tons of those type of people in my family). 

• Love 7

Didn't realize these two had been so close.  Glad to see how many were at Brennan's for her send-off in the photos @5678Pixie shared.  I can't imagine the pain Gabby went through being the only vet cut.  She has a beautiful smile that I think will serve her well. 

Best of luck, Gabby, on your new adventures!

• Love 9
On 7/18/2019 at 4:44 AM, dreamcatcher said:

Who is the bridesmaid next to Schramm? She’s way off but I guess it makes sense after all these years.

Not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion, but Kelsey doesn’t look good as a blonde and especially in platinum blonde with dark eyebrows.

I think its Angela -- 

10 hours ago, go4luca said:

Didn't realize these two had been so close.  Glad to see how many were at Brennan's for her send-off in the photos @5678Pixie shared.  I can't imagine the pain Gabby went through being the only vet cut.  She has a beautiful smile that I think will serve her well. 

Best of luck, Gabby, on your new adventures!

I think Gabby, Caroline & Daphne were roomates this past year. I think.. I could be wrong.. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

How can one be so gd perfect?! 😍😍 ugh love her. Still my fav! 

I barely recognized her here.  Lots of hair going on there too.  I loved her as a DCC.

For some reason this made me think of Chelsea (toxic one).  I wonder what she is up to now.

Edited by parrotfeathers
9 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

How can one be so gd perfect?! 😍😍 ugh love her. Still my fav! 

Screenshot_20190805-213838_Instagram.jpg

I mean she just gets more gorgeous. I actually can’t wait to see how she matures into her 30s. I bet she’s one of those hot moms I’ve always envied!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

For some reason this made me think of Chelsea (toxic one).  I wonder what she is up to now.

Chelsea and her giant bosom are maintaining a consistent pattern of posting lots of selfies, as well as other various pics featuring: herself. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

@M1977G I couldn’t agree more.  I’m saying this as one who is not a fan of hers at all, so my opinion is probably clouded, but from a “all meeeeee all the time” standpoint I think making DCC was the worst thing that could have happened to her.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, M1977G said:

Unpopular opinion (maybe): I think Kelsey is gorgeous and seems very sweet, but I admit I am weirded out by all the cosmetic stuff she does. Maybe if I were that gorgeous, all I'd be able to think about is what to do to try to make myself "prettier" and document it for social media, but I'm not and so I don't and her postings just leave me feeling like she's kind but obsessed with shallow stuff that doesn't actually make her more attractive. The injections, the lashes, the fake boobs, the extensions, the cellulite treatments, and the million pictures and videos of herself. I mean, she seems to have a good gig going, what with sponsorships for her wedding and lots of followers and that giant rock on her ring finger, but it all seems kind of...hollow to me. Add that to her years of vapid interview answers (50 yards, etc.), I'm left feeling like she's sweet yet shallow and isn't that interested in much that is not related to travel, her dogs, shopping, social media, cosmetic enhancements, bikini photos, and her man. That's just not that wow to me. 

The thing is, a lot of girls on the team or formerly on the team probably do a lot of this stuff to maintain their look. At least she is being honest about what procedures she does.  BUT of course I wish women weren't held to such high standards and it wasn't necessary for anyone to dedicate so much time and money to these things.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, M1977G said:

Unpopular opinion (maybe): I think Kelsey is gorgeous and seems very sweet, but I admit I am weirded out by all the cosmetic stuff she does. Maybe if I were that gorgeous, all I'd be able to think about is what to do to try to make myself "prettier" and document it for social media, but I'm not and so I don't and her postings just leave me feeling like she's kind but obsessed with shallow stuff that doesn't actually make her more attractive. The injections, the lashes, the fake boobs, the extensions, the cellulite treatments, and the million pictures and videos of herself. I mean, she seems to have a good gig going, what with sponsorships for her wedding and lots of followers and that giant rock on her ring finger, but it all seems kind of...hollow to me. Add that to her years of vapid interview answers (50 yards, etc.), I'm left feeling like she's sweet yet shallow and isn't that interested in much that is not related to travel, her dogs, shopping, social media, cosmetic enhancements, bikini photos, and her man. That's just not that wow to me. 

I like Kelsey but I actually agree with you. There may very well be more to her, but you wouldn’t know it based on Instagram. Maybe Instagram is her “job” which makes sense why it’s not deeper. But she is drop dead gorgeous and one of my faves!

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, M1977G said:

I could not agree with you more! Her first 2 years of interview failures, she was so pretty. By her second year of being on the team, her makeup was too harsh, she looked like she has shiners constantly, and her hair no longer was healthy and shiny. Now, I don't even recognize her. I went back and watched the old seasons, the 2 she was on the team she is constantly looking for the camera and mugging for it. She always struck me as incredibly self-absorbed. I think she is her only interest in life. 

• Love 6

I don’t think there’s anyway to glean from Instagram all of the things that make up a person. To look at my Instagram, you would assume I live ONLY for my children, that I think of nothing else, that I do nothing else. But I do and think of a lot more than my kids; they’re just the pictures I choose to share. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Came across this on Nicole B's feed.  Mia, Kali, Kelsey, Nicole, Angela, Roni, Olivia & Mackenzie.

Everyone still looks great!

nicolebulcher_9_8_2019_8_28_40_548.jpg

Whose the blonde behind Angela next to Olivia?

On 8/7/2019 at 6:39 PM, M1977G said:

I agree 100%.  I thought I was the only one that thought this.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

No idea! She was there to pick the 2019-2020 squad (it’s on the squad website) but she just shared something on her Instagram story from a friend. @DCCFanInKy

Dunno what @dccfaninky was supposed to mean, but it doesn't seem an IG account 🤔