Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
dreamcatcher

Former DCC's: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

12 hours ago, pisces125 said:

Honestly I wish they could even show more drama among the women.  But I know they have to act like they all love each other on camera.  At the same time they show things like Madeline being talked to for moving lockers and then don't give us the full story.

I forgot about this... that seems really weird honestly. I don’t know why they’re so obsessed with seniority and strange rules.

• Like 1

The hockey team Jenna works for, the Shreveport Mud Bugs, is starting a dance team, the Lady Bugs. Jenna will be co-director with another lady that works for the team.

https://ladybugsicegirls.com/

Those who were irritated by her calling herself "captain" in that interview a while back (as opposed to "a" captain or "one of the captains"), prepare to be pleased to see she does it again in her bio, lol. Try not to cringe at the (lack of) proofreading on the directors page.

• Laugh 2

13 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

The hockey team Jenna works for, the Shreveport Mud Bugs, is starting a dance team, the Lady Bugs. Jenna will be co-director with another lady that works for the team.

https://ladybugsicegirls.com/

Those who were irritated by her calling herself "captain" in that interview a while back (as opposed to "a" captain or "one of the captains"), prepare to be pleased to see she does it again in her bio, lol. Try not to cringe at the (lack of) proofreading on the directors page.

Rolling eyes until my eyes almost fall out. I bet Kelli, Judy and Charlotte are glad to get rid of her.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Rolling eyes until my eyes almost fall out. I bet Kelli, Judy and Charlotte are glad to get rid of her.

Living proof that being a DCC will get you nowhere.

• Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Living proof that being a DCC will get you nowhere.

Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for you. *lol*

• Laugh 2

On 5/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Faves!

almost all my faves in one picture just cleared my skin 😂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, loveaux said:

almost all my faves in one picture just cleared my skin 😂

Needed Meredith and I would have been happy 🙂

• Like 1