Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
dreamcatcher

Former DCC's: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Does she live in the 1940s?

No, and there's no chance she was a virgin when she herself got married. She was talking out of her @$$. Someone who spent four years shaking her butt in hotpants with her cleavage out doesn't have a lot of room to criticize other people's sexy outfits.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Kelsi Reich had a baby girl

 

IT’S A GIRL! 

Abiney June Brooks
Friday 11/9/2018
7lb 7oz
19 1/4” 
Born at The Midwife Group Birth Center
Savannah, Georgia 

We love our sweet Georgia peach! 🍑

0297C05A-EF02-4223-B52C-EF58F61229D6.jpeg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Karielle. Here’s a picture of her and current DMD, Ashley 

This dress is not even close to being my style or something I would wear...but this woman looks amazing in it and it’s HER wedding. Presumably she knows her fiancé, family, and friends to know how it will be received. I’m eye rolling big time at “white means pure.” 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Kelsi Reich had a baby girl

 

IT’S A GIRL! 

Abiney June Brooks
Friday 11/9/2018
7lb 7oz
19 1/4” 
Born at The Midwife Group Birth Center
Savannah, Georgia 

We love our sweet Georgia peach! 🍑

0297C05A-EF02-4223-B52C-EF58F61229D6.jpeg

Abiney?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Abiney?

I did a quick Google search & it looks like it's a last name, so I guess it could be a relative's last name.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Kelsi Reich had a baby girl

 

IT’S A GIRL! 

Abiney June Brooks
Friday 11/9/2018
7lb 7oz
19 1/4” 
Born at The Midwife Group Birth Center
Savannah, Georgia 

We love our sweet Georgia peach! 🍑

0297C05A-EF02-4223-B52C-EF58F61229D6.jpeg

I would not have recognized Kelsi if her name wasn’t stated. I can’t remember - did come to the DCCs as a blonde of was that a makeover decision?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I would not have recognized Kelsi if her name wasn’t stated.

IMO the big, bright smile & cute dimples are the giveaway that it's her.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, ByTor said:

IMO the big, bright smile & cute dimples are the giveaway that it's her.

Those are definitely defining features on her, and the dimples and the big smile are the only reasons why I believe that the picture above is her lol. She just looks very different to me. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

IMO the big, bright smile & cute dimples are the giveaway that it's her.

I loved Kelsi and that baby is adorable!! :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

This dress is not even close to being my style or something I would wear...but this woman looks amazing in it and it’s HER wedding. Presumably she knows her fiancé, family, and friends to know how it will be received. I’m eye rolling big time at “white means pure.” 

Exactly! The more i hear Jenn talk.. The more i want to tell her to shut up. What an annoying human being. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Exactly! The more i hear Jenn talk.. The more i want to tell her to shut up. What an annoying human being. 

Exactly. Beyond judgely and sanctimonious, snooty to boot. JUST STFU. 

16 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

This dress is not even close to being my style or something I would wear...but this woman looks amazing in it and it’s HER wedding. Presumably she knows her fiancé, family, and friends to know how it will be received. I’m eye rolling big time at “white means pure.” 

Exactly. Not asking me to wear it or pay for it, so who cares. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Exactly! The more i hear Jenn talk.. The more i want to tell her to shut up. What an annoying human being. 

And not that cute. I will never ever get the appeal of her at point, besides the fact she is an ass kisser. She certainly was not a glamour girl or eye catching, and TBH I thought it was obvious she struggled with weight.

 

i would pay $100 to hear Danielle’s real opinion on Jen getting a pro bowl that year.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Here's a list of who I considered to be the prettiest DCC:

-Current Savannah

-Jordan Baum

-Olivia Stevanovski

-Emma Mary

-Katy (don't know last name)

-Abigail Klein

-Samantha and Kinzie in good pictures

-Kaitlin LeGrande without the shag/mullet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

If you want to see fresh face, make up free.  Check out the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader webpage.  All team photos are black and white and pretty much no makeup.  Definitely making a statement about something with this new approach

https://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/

They have plenty of eyeliner on....maybe not so much foundation. If they were going for no makeup, I wish they would’ve gone no makeup lol. Sort of reminds me of an Abercrombie and Fitch ad for teens. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

And not that cute. I will never ever get the appeal of her at point, besides the fact she is an ass kisser. She certainly was not a glamour girl or eye catching, and TBH I thought it was obvious she struggled with weight.

 

i would pay $100 to hear Danielle’s real opinion on Jen getting a pro bowl that year.

Wait, was Danielle never a pro bowl girl? Wow, I just always assumed she was at one year lol.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

If you want to see fresh face, make up free.  Check out the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader webpage.  All team photos are black and white and pretty much no makeup.  Definitely making a statement about something with this new approach

https://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/

They originally had the new squad bio pictures in their uniforms but then changed to this.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Exactly! The more i hear Jenn talk.. The more i want to tell her to shut up. What an annoying human being. 

Yes...thank you !!  Her voice and attitude are like nails on a chalkboard to me. 

2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

They originally had the new squad bio pictures in their uniforms but then changed to this.

I love these candid pics...so much more than the staged/posed uniform pics!! DCC would rock photos like these!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

If you want to see fresh face, make up free.  Check out the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader webpage.  All team photos are black and white and pretty much no makeup.  Definitely making a statement about something with this new approach

https://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/

I was looking through those pictures and there are some REALLY striking women on that squad.  They would look gorgeous with OR without makeup.  The majority of them are pretty and there are some that are not as naturally pretty as they (the girl herself) would probably like us to think they are.  I don't know if it's the picture chosen or something else though.  JMHO.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

If you want to see fresh face, make up free.  Check out the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader webpage.  All team photos are black and white and pretty much no makeup.  Definitely making a statement about something with this new approach

https://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/

Love this! Even if SOME of them MAY have a little bit of eyeliner/mascara, I definitely prefer this over super glamorous shoots. It shows their true beauty.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Kayce said:

DCC would rock photos like these!

No they wouldn't. Whoever is picking crappy bikini and cameo photos would choose crappy black and whites too.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

No they wouldn't. Whoever is picking crappy bikini and cameo photos would choose crappy black and whites too.

LOL!!! Just snorted my Pepsi on that....you are probably correct!!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

If you want to see fresh face, make up free.  Check out the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader webpage.  All team photos are black and white and pretty much no makeup.  Definitely making a statement about something with this new approach

https://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/

Wow! That is utterly amazing! I am in love with this! The women are natural, relaxed; no overly sexualized poses. I would pay MONEY to see the DCC do this; but TPTB would have a coronary before they allowed this to happen!

Edited by Muckypup61 · Reason: mispelled word
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Wow! That is utterly amazing! I am in love with this! The women are natural, relaxed; no overly sexualized poses. I would pay MONEY to see the DCC do this; but TPTB would have a coronary before they allowed this to happen!

I like it too. But the juxtaposition of the non sexualized b and w face photos and the glam, skin-baring uniform shots on their home page is jarring. And also a tad hypocritical?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Been watching old seasons lately. I forgot that Paige was one of the girls on weight warning in the 2014 year. Kelli said she’d gained 13 pounds since the year before. And Hannah had gained 11. Veronica too. Why even bring them back to training camp then? They were all noticably bigger than the vets they put on weight probation the year before—Danielle, Jennifer, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Lily80 said:

Been watching old seasons lately. I forgot that Paige was one of the girls on weight warning in the 2014 year. Kelli said she’d gained 13 pounds since the year before. And Hannah had gained 11. Veronica too. Why even bring them back to training camp then? They were all noticably bigger than the vets they put on weight probation the year before—Danielle, Jennifer, etc.

Paige, Hannah and Veronica got enough scores from the judges to come back. I remember Kelli telling Veronica she was the lowest scoring veteran. Also Veronica lost the weight and so did Paige.

Hannah got cut for making no improvement in her weight after being warned and getting a “wake up call” and being taken out of uniform. I think Hannah thought she was safe given her reaction when she got cut, even though Kelli had warned her repeatedly.

That’s was when Judy said girls had to be cut at finals and not brought into training camp with weight issues. The next year, I think, one or two vets were cut at auditions for weight.

Also they probably didn’t gain it in a few weeks like Victoria did - she was 14 pounds and looked to be increasing, not losing.

Edited by rose711
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Jenn is an asshole.  She reminds me of Traci Flick from the movie Election. I wore white on my wedding day and I sure as hell wasnt a virgin.  

Neither was Jennk so STFU JENN. 

We all love DCC but don't even pretend to be pure as the driven snow (pure = make me gag and my fiance is the only one who has seen me, um, not pure) while you dance for years in those shorts and push up bra, and go on bikini calendar shoots. 

Gah, I can't stand JennK.  Rachel W reminds me of a prettier JennK, BTW. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Gah, I can't stand JennK.  Rachel W reminds me of a prettier JennK, BTW. 

Yes!  They both have a weirdly self-righteous quality.  They come off as know-it-alls

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Monique said:

I think its seriously weird that the concept of JennK being a virgin or not at when she was married is being brought up. 🤨

I mean, she kinda brought it up with the whole white means pure business right? 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/21/2018 at 12:57 PM, sleepyjean said:

No they wouldn't. Whoever is picking crappy bikini and cameo photos would choose crappy black and whites too.

Bahahahah! 100 like the "Metal Bikini" Lacey wore for the cover....that legit is barely even seen on the cover......They need to do away with the StepfordWife/ Barbie and bring Tasteful/Cultural beauty...They cant get mad at Kaylssa for doing risque pics when some of the girls pics look like a mail order bride catalogue. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Monique said:

I think its seriously weird that the concept of JennK being a virgin or not at when she was married is being brought up. 🤨

She was VERY snarky about it in an instastory.  Said you shouldn’t wear white to your wedding if you’re not a virgin.  Basically alienating 99.9% of brides.  

37 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Honeymoon baby?

I had a honeymoon baby!  Thank god he wasn’t early.  My catholic in laws would’ve died. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone watch the Macy's parade; was wondering if Jacie performed. 

Edited to add Jacie posted her schedule on her IG so she didn't perform today but she's scheduled for a "tree lighting" which maybe is the one that's televised as a Christmas special. I hope so anyway; I won't ever get to NYC to see the Rockettes! 

Edited by Spooky · Reason: there's this new invention called Google...
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

She was VERY snarky about it in an instastory.  Said you shouldn’t wear white to your wedding if you’re not a virgin.  Basically alienating 99.9% of brides.  

I had a honeymoon baby!  Thank god he wasn’t early.  My catholic in laws would’ve died. 

Haha those 9 lb preemies are precious lol. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think she was implying that only virgins should wear white before saying ”white means pure” she was talking about how some current wedding dress trends would make her, her husband, and family blush to see her in. I think her comment that white means pure was her way of saying she thinks that some of the current trends are too raunchy or revealing to the point it's distasteful and trashy. That's at least how I interpreted her insta story. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve been a lurker here for a long time but just saw that they cleaned up this thread so it may have already been discussed.

 

Have any of you seen the absolute CRAP that Jenna is shilling and spamming her Instagram stories with? It seems like so many of these DCC quit and then don’t know how or can’t get a real job because they’ve had mommy and daddy basically subsidizing most of their existence the whole time they been on DCC and realize that waitressing 10 hours a week just doesn’t cut it.

And it seems like a lot of them either marry right away and become stay at home moms or go to some kind of direct sales type thing.

 Nothing wrong with either of those, just an observation I had.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Sydney posted a bikini photo.  Who ever posted that she would bounce back quickly from the pregnancy cause she works out was right.  She looks wonderful...……….as usual:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ExWannaBe said:

I’ve been a lurker here for a long time but just saw that they cleaned up this thread so it may have already been discussed.

 

Have any of you seen the absolute CRAP that Jenna is shilling and spamming her Instagram stories with? It seems like so many of these DCC quit and then don’t know how or can’t get a real job because they’ve had mommy and daddy basically subsidizing most of their existence the whole time they been on DCC and realize that waitressing 10 hours a week just doesn’t cut it.

And it seems like a lot of them either marry right away and become stay at home moms or go to some kind of direct sales type thing.

 Nothing wrong with either of those, just an observation I had.

OMG! YES! The crazy diet supplements that she has been shilling is appalling ESPECIALLY because we know she looks the way she does because of genetics and hard work. 

It's unfortunate because I don't think she can make a living dancing like Holly seems to be doing. It seems a lot of the DCC alums are trapped in the DCC style or something similar that isn't exactly that marketable. I wouldn't go to any of their dance classes (specifically Keyra and Jenna).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sydney posted a bikini photo.  Who ever posted that she would bounce back quickly from the pregnancy cause she works out was right.  She looks wonderful...……….as usual:)

Yep. I was one of several who called it. She’s young too... which helps. Plus I bet she ate healthy as well most of the time. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×