Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Friends and Enemas

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Marley said:

Honestly the grandma party seemed more fun to me. Mm pasta and wine. The sequin party no thanks. Emily’s decorating was kind of tacky looking and dollar storeish to me lol

Also, what restaurant were they in? It seemed really casual compared to what they were wearing. Like a bunch of drunk chicks stumbled out of a nightclub and went for a late night snack at Denny's. 

9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I was howling at the tea leaf lady reading Tamra's cup. She seemed unaware that Tamra's husband has had serious health problems. Until Tamra asks her outright if Eddie is going to die. Tea lady assures her that Eddie isn't going to die, but they might separate for awhile. That's not good enough for Tamra, as in her TH she is still talking about Eddie dying, and how she could not go on if that happened. I actually think Tamra would love the attention and sympathy she would get from being a widow. She has already been married three times and divorced twice, so where is the fun of doing that again? Widowhood would be a whole new story line for her. 

I know I'm dark and cynical, but I can see her REALLY enjoying being the grieving widow. Eddie, keep an eye on all meds, food, and drink. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Gina doesn’t really want that divorce, she’s just trying to save face.... did you see how happy she was to tell Emily about Matt calling her 6 times and having phone sex? That is the involvement of a woman trying to get her man back.

100%. She's like, "See? He still wants me!" 

If Gina didn't rankle me so much, I might feel sad for her. 

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That guy is doing a mind fuck on her and she does not see it.  

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He's probably been cheating the entire time he's had the place in LA, but wants the convenient sex when he comes to OC to see his kids. 

• Love 21
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

These HoWives shows will be gone by "next " season.

Awww what a shame for Tamra. She just sold the house she bought a year ago because the neighbors didn't like the filming in the neighborhood and then purchased one for 2.1 million. What ever will she do? She has no other income. The gym ain't paying for that house. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yes. Schtick for sure. I hate forced laughter and try-harding at showing me how so very fun and happy they are. These three do it all the time and think they're a riot. It's inauthentic. Maybe it's me. Maybe I just expect more from entertainment...I'm entertained so much more on these boards than by these broads. And age has nothing to do with it. Not a single one of them is funny or clever or talented or anything that warrants them being paid to be on a tv show. The Vanderpump idiots are a million times more riveting. So are NY, and they're the same age more or less....I could watch Ramoner fighting on the phone in the street while walking her dog all day long. Now THAT'S gold.

I have to say, you are so right about N.Y.  Always something new and refreshing with them, never a dull moment. All the screeching and plastic surgery on OC has gotten stale.  Anybody know when N.Y. Comes back?  Maybe after OC, I hope?

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He's probably been cheating the entire time he's had the place in LA, but wants the convenient sex when he comes to OC to see his kids. 

You got that right!  Is Gina delusional or in denial about her hunky soon to be ex husband?  Your husband has an apartment and you have never been there...hmmm. Really Gina?

• Love 11

Gina instigated the  'Shannon doesn't want to be friends with me' then sat back and smirked while the others ganged up on Shannon.  Later she visits Shannon to tell her that her 'friends' spent the next day saying bad stuff about her, but mostly best friend Tamra. 

Although she states "I just wanted her to know what her friends are saying about her', Gina doesn't give one fig about Shannon.  Her intention is to simply shit stir so that she stays on the show.  She doesn't have much else to offer.

But stick a fork in it, I think the show is done.    None of them are interesting or intelligent enough to carry an episode without resorting to screeching and stomping off in a huff.  If they're not drunk and yelling at each other there's nothing else.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, lamujerdecente said:

Also why is the bloated sow risking her life and lying about surgeries? This bitch is vile and too stupid to live. And clearly she's still alive and kicking because even Satan has standards who he allows to rent rooms in hell. Take note Andy. 

Heaven won't take her.  Neither will Hell.  The Church declared her too hopeless for an exorcism, so they decided to bring back Limbo, just for her.  She'll be alone for Eternity, with an empty love tank.  Worse than Hellfire for the likes of Vicky.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Also, what restaurant were they in? It seemed really casual compared to what they were wearing. Like a bunch of drunk chicks stumbled out of a nightclub and went for a late night snack at Denny's. 

Social in Costa Mesa on 19th, 3 blocks east of the DMV, haha.

To be fair, it's a casual area and across from the somewhat developed Harbor, Newport and 19th area.  Not high-brow.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Thumper said:

How many throw pillows does Gina need in the casita??????  There were many many in there, and she's bringing in more.

13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Casitacasitscasita.

fire Gina right now.  Her ass lives in a studio apartment.  If I wanted to watch people living in a studio apartment, I’d look in a mirror.  My eyeshadow is better and I have an actual fucking walk in closet.  This shit is trifling. 

13 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

At least her obnoxious children aren’t there.

I don't think that casita is any kind of rental other than for the day of filming. No way can they afford to pay a monthly rental fee, plus Matt's LA apt, plus the mortgage on the house.

This is all BS Gina "created" for the show.

I also think the children have been "acting" out for some time because they know something is up - and they have for a long time.

As for Gina telling the other ladies that Matt still wants to have sex with her - also BS. He's happy with his lover in LA and is probably playing her to get her to agree to an uncontested divorce

• Love 18
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Is she dumping Eddie cuz he’s not putting out?! 

Tamra will definitely have an on air "separation" from Eddie if she needs a "story line" for the show.

As for divorcing Eddie - she is all superficial - so if Eddie becomes less mobile/active due to his health issues, gains weight, becomes out of shape, and loses his hair/looks - she'll dump him like a hot potato for reelz!

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think that casita is any kind of rental other than for the day of filming. No way can they afford to pay a monthly rental fee, plus Matt's LA apt, plus the mortgage on the house.

This is all BS Gina "created" for the show.

I also think the children have been "acting" out for some time because they know something is up - and they have for a long time.

As for Gina telling the other ladies that Matt still wants to have sex with her - also BS. He's happy with his lover in LA and is probably playing her to get her to agree to an uncontested divorce

Great point about the kids!!  

Weird about their costs, but Gina and Matt had put their home up for sale, but have since taken it off the market.  They are keeping it for awhile.

And in this episode, Gina saying eventually she'll have to take care of paying bills which I bet means she doesn't know how this all gets paid for.  After the divorce, I'm betting the house is gone, and her "lifestyle."

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MajorNelson said:

Weird about their costs, but Gina and Matt had put their home up for sale, but have since taken it off the market.  They are keeping it for awhile.

And in this episode, Gina saying eventually she'll have to take care of paying bills which I bet means she doesn't know how this all gets paid for.  After the divorce, I'm betting the house is gone, and her "lifestyle."

I feel bad for the kids. Gina doesn't seem to pay them ANY attention nor is she responsive to them unless they act out/misbehave.

Matt is playing his game - he doesn't want her to have 1/2 the profits from the sale of the house in the divorce. Gina will be screwed.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

WTF how do you have life insurance on an ex???

It isn't unheard of. Generally in a divorce, if you have life insurance policies on each spouse - those are exchanged/signed over in terms of ownership in the divorce decree.

If Vicki, kept it where Don is the insured, but Vicki is the owner and beneficiary of the policy - I hope Don has a big one on Vicki.

Michael's face asking if there were any "happy" documents in the box - this means aren't there things I can inherit now where I don't have to wait for your death to claim them?

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina doesn't seem to pay them ANY attention nor is she responsive to them unless they act out/misbehave.

I don't think there is any way at all for us to know this. We've had less than 10 minutes of screen time with her children this entire season combined. There is absolutely no way to know how much they act out or misbehave or even what their actual relationship with their mother is like. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't think there is any way at all for us to know this. We've had less than 10 minutes of screen time with her children this entire season combined. There is absolutely no way to know how much they act out or misbehave or even what their actual relationship with their mother is like. 

You know that's kind of a fair point. , One thing I recall, perhaps more telling, was an early episode where Gina and Emily had a playdate with their kids at a park, and Im thinking it was Gina's kids were needy and clingy and not exactly running around joyfully.   Anyone remember?

2 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

You know that's kind of a fair point. , One thing I recall, perhaps more telling, was an early episode where Gina and Emily had a playdate with their kids at a park, and Im thinking it was Gina's kids were needy and clingy and not exactly running around joyfully.   Anyone remember?

Gina's kids wanted her attention, Gina was too busy making her camera time discussion with Emily. Gina paid attention once her son asked if he could pee in the strawberry patch.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Originally it was. When they were eating dinner it was definitely wine. 

Ha !  I thought it looked too dark, like wine, but didn’t want to say anymore.  I guess you could get a good buzz from wine and a Xanax  .. or death, depending on the milligrams and wine consumption.  Stupid broads.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I feel bad for the kids. Gina doesn't seem to pay them ANY attention nor is she responsive to them unless they act out/misbehave.

Matt is playing his game - he doesn't want her to have 1/2 the profits from the sale of the house in the divorce. Gina will be screwed.

She is such a ditz.  Playing sex games.  Meanwhile, he’s placating her with kindness until the papers are signed.  And, what a waste with the cacida money wise.  What is the point if she’s still canoodling with him?  I think I remember her saying she doesn’t even have her own lawyer.  She’s in for some surprise.  That’s next season’s storyline for sure.  Gina and kids in a small 2 bedroom apartment doing her own nails while crying on the phone to everybody except Shannon.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

How the hell was Michael and Brianna not going to find out about Vicki’s face lift, it’s on TV! Duh! 

I don't think Mike was particularly upset - it was for a scene on the show. Vicki has surgical procedures every year - has she ever gone one year without one?

Speaking of Brianna - she looks good - being states away from Vicki has its benefits

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She is such a ditz.  Playing sex games.  Meanwhile, he’s placating her with kindness until the papers are signed.  And, what a waste with the cacida money wise.  What is the point if she’s still canoodling with him?  I think I remember her saying she doesn’t even have her own lawyer.  She’s in for some surprise.  That’s next season’s storyline for sure.  Gina and kids in a small 2 bedroom apartment doing her own nails while crying on the phone to everybody except Shannon.

Wasn't that exactly what we saw of Tamra's life after she left Simon??    ;-)   So much of this is just becoming wash, rinse and repeat.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina's kids wanted her attention, Gina was too busy making her camera time discussion with Emily. Gina paid attention once her son asked if he could pee in the strawberry patch.

There was the strawberry patch episode, but I also recall a playdate at a park with jungle gyms.  At the end they Gina and Emily said "we should do this more often."

Found it, Episode 7

(imdb pic)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGQyYzk4NGEtMzNjZS00MTEzLWEwOTktYzQ2MWQ2ZTQzOGJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNGQyYzk4NGEtMzNjZS00MTEzLWEwOTktYzQ2

From what I recall was that some kids were clingy, and I think it was Gina's.

ETA: in Episode 4 Gina went to a zoo, and I wonder if that is where the pic above is from and imdb made a mistake.  Oh well.

Edited by MajorNelson

I have to say, based on Emily's table decoration for Gina's birthday dinner, I would not hire her as my party planner.  I rolled my eyes hard about Emily making sure there was a picture of her and Gina on the table. I also saw 1 of the wives but what about those poor friends who actually showed? Were there pictures of them on the table? The worst part though, for me, was all that fabric bunched up on the table. That's all well and good if you don't need space to put a plate with actual food on the table. The poor wait staff trying to negotiate where to put everything on that table. It's just obnoxious. It also makes it impossible to share apps. Unless the sequined gals don't share apps? I don't know. Nothing about that evening looked appealing to me. 

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I just think there has got to be more to Gina’s divorce story.  I think she playing along like it’s mutual to save face.  Of course who would want to stay with someone who only lives with you 5 of the 7 days a week.  I have relatives that commute daily from LA to Laguna Beach for work.  I think it will come out one day that her husband has had someone on the side for a while.

While I agree there is something more to Gina's split from her husband, LA to south Orange County would be a nightmare commute and if he works long hours, I can see him living in LA during the week.  For a few years, I commuted from Torrance to Irvine which was a straight shot down the 405.  But it was almost a 100 mile round-trip/one-hour drive each way in bumper-to-bumper traffic for half the way, and that was on a good day; it was awful and I couldn't take it anymore, so I moved to Irvine after three years commuting.  LA's a big place (technically, the city of LA goes from San Pedro into the San Fernando Valley), and I don't know where in LA Gina's husband works, but downtown is about 20 miles from where I lived in Torrance and the Valley is about 30 miles from Torrance (that's only to about the 101, so the north Valley is even farther).  Coto is a about 20 miles from Irvine.  I don't think he works in San Pedro, so he would probably be commuting twice as far as my commute (anywhere from 90 to 100 miles one-way) and in worse traffic for a longer time.  I bet it would take over two and a half or three hours to drive that in rush hour traffic, although it would be a lot less if he left really early from home, like around 5:00 am, and started for home after 8:00 pm.  In southern California, it's not just the distance of the commute---it's the amount of time due to traffic.  I guess he could take Amtrak instead of driving, but that would still take over two hours.  I have a co-worker whose husband makes the commute from Irvine to Pasadena each day and that would be a shorter drive than from Coto to LA, but it's still a crazy drive and I don't know how he does it.

What I don't get is why Gina stayed in OC instead of moving up to LA with her husband.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

How is it that Vicki looks worse with each facelift she gets?  Give it up already!

It's funny - I thought Vicki's "skin" looked better than usual - even with that Alfafa I got the mumps bandage around her face.

Vicki looks worse when she has on foundation - it doesn't serve it's purpose of smoothing out her skin  - it highlights all of the cracks and crevices - she ends up looking like a 3D topographic map.

• Love 13

Add me as one that thinks this OC franchise needs a serious retooling.

Gina and Emily were a total bust.  Why can't they get either a person with an interesting life and/or a spouse with an interesting life?  Gina - nothing interesting about her and husband soon to be no husband was MIA.  Emily - neither her or little man had anything interesting to offer.  The screaming banshees (not Tamra, Vickie, Shannon or Kelly) that were their children were poster children for birth control.  My sisters had these and believe me it kept my legs closed.

There has got to be someone in the OC better than these group of "ladies"?

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Why can't they get either a person with an interesting life and/or a spouse

I think most people with intelligence who have seen this show wouldn’t want to subject themselves to the editing monkeys. Either that or the contract that they’d have to sign basically waives any right to privacy. Anyone starting out wouldn’t make the big bucks that the OG’s get, so in the end it isn’t worth it. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

How the hell was Michael and Brianna not going to find out about Vicki’s face lift, it’s on TV! Duh! 

And I'm surprised MIchael gives a shit.  I always get the impression he hopes she dies during one of those procedures.

35 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

While I agree there is something more to Gina's split from her husband, LA to south Orange County would be a nightmare commute and if he works long hours, I can see him living in LA during the week.  For a few years, I commuted from Torrance to Irvine which was a straight shot down the 405.  But it was almost a 100 mile round-trip/one-hour drive each way in bumper-to-bumper traffic for half the way, and that was on a good day; it was awful and I couldn't take it anymore, so I moved to Irvine after three years commuting.  LA's a big place (technically, the city of LA goes from San Pedro into the San Fernando Valley), and I don't know where in LA Gina's husband works, but downtown is about 20 miles from where I lived in Torrance and the Valley is about 30 miles from Torrance (that's only to about the 101, so the north Valley is even farther).  Coto is a about 20 miles from Irvine.  I don't think he works in San Pedro, so he would probably be commuting twice as far as my commute (anywhere from 90 to 100 miles one-way) and in worse traffic for a longer time.  I bet it would take over two and a half or three hours to drive that in rush hour traffic, although it would be a lot less if he left really early from home, like around 5:00 am, and started for home after 8:00 pm.  In southern California, it's not just the distance of the commute---it's the amount of time due to traffic.  I guess he could take Amtrak instead of driving, but that would still take over two hours.  I have a co-worker whose husband makes the commute from Irvine to Pasadena each day and that would be a shorter drive than from Coto to LA, but it's still a crazy drive and I don't know how he does it.

What I don't get is why Gina stayed in OC instead of moving up to LA with her husband.

Your last comment is the question.  And the answer to that in my opinion is hubby didn't want her there so he could play around and probably used some bullshit like "schools are better there..."  I do know husbands and wives that are separated by consulting jobs that require temporary residences so you'd want to keep your kids stable, but he's working a full time gig there.  So anyone who separates the family for a full time job is doing it to prep for the eventual divorce.  And that seems to be what happened here.  

I also think Gina's "we're so friendly we have sex and phone sex" is really her revenge on whomever was having a relationship with pre-divorce.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Are Kelly and her ex Michael still flirting?

I kind of like them together. They were cute flirting with each other, and I really like their daughter and how they seem to be raising her. I never would have believed it, but Kelly is one of the only interesting things left on this show. She is actually interesting and I like her.

I watched the show this morning, and I barely remember anything at all that happened. Oh my God this show is so so boring I don't even know why I continue to record it. And 90% of the people on the show I absolutely loathe.

• Love 21
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Why ever would Tamra decide to do an enema...for the first time...in someone else’s home and on camera? 

Desperate for what? She has her orange. Is there a competition between the ladies about who can do the worst storyline? Well maybe just between the geriatrics. 

This is really sad, but over the years watching this shit show, I think the  ACTUAL shit show *aka the geriatric tres abuela's enema club", looked about the most fun to be had.

I hate Tamara, but I just adore Shannon. She is so freaking funny, and I think she is really being herself, not acting. She is my BFF spirit animal.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I have to say, based on Emily's table decoration for Gina's birthday dinner, I would not hire her as my party planner.  I rolled my eyes hard about Emily making sure there was a picture of her and Gina on the table. I also saw 1 of the wives but what about those poor friends who actually showed? Were there pictures of them on the table? The worst part though, for me, was all that fabric bunched up on the table. That's all well and good if you don't need space to put a plate with actual food on the table. The poor wait staff trying to negotiate where to put everything on that table. It's just obnoxious. It also makes it impossible to share apps. Unless the sequined gals don't share apps? I don't know. Nothing about that evening looked appealing to me. 

Yeah, I was wondering if that was a new way to decorate a table, but not a table where food is.  Actually, a table to display something.  Then the flowers..they looked cheesy.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yeah, I was wondering if that was a new way to decorate a table, but not a table where food is.  Actually, a table to display something.  Then the flowers..they looked cheesy.

I agree. She could have ordered a low and long (real flowers) centerpiece for them all to enjoy and then let it go home with the birthday girl Gina. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Your last comment is the question.  And the answer to that in my opinion is hubby didn't want her there so he could play around and probably used some bullshit like "schools are better there..."  I do know husbands and wives that are separated by consulting jobs that require temporary residences so you'd want to keep your kids stable, but he's working a full time gig there.  So anyone who separates the family for a full time job is doing it to prep for the eventual divorce.  And that seems to be what happened here.  

I also think Gina's "we're so friendly we have sex and phone sex" is really her revenge on whomever was having a relationship with pre-divorce.

Yeah, I don't think anyone would argue that Matt should make a "mega-commute." I recently read an article in the NYT about mega-commuters, and they basically only see their minor children on the weekends. I personally think that's a fail, unless it is utterly economically necessary. These people were basically doing it for bigger backyards. 

I think you're exactly right, Sasha206. There is no legit reason for Matt to live up in LA alone. If he said the schools are better...I would be like, as in, the pre-schools? Lol. Even if the schools were some factor for some reason, then Matt always had the option not to move with his company and stay in OC for a lower rate of pay, or seek employment elsewhere in OC. If he can't get comparable pay, then relocate to Houston or Oklahoma City. That's what people who want to keep their families together do (temporary work assignments notwithstanding). 

The only thing Gina has said with regard to not moving with Matt is something to the tune of having "a life" in Orange County. They're both so selfish. What does her life there consist of that she can't find in LA? A nail salon? 

This was obviously a huge set-up. The only thing I can't figure out is whether it's just Matt who has a significant other, or if it's both of them. I'm leaning toward just Matt, because there's no way on God's green earth Tamra would have kept that a secret (and I don't think Gina would be smart enough not to let on). 

It was so crass and degrading to see Gina first agonizing over not getting a b-day card from Matt, and then bragging and practically convulsing when he calls and texts for phone sex five times. What a pig. Girl, this is the man who is bringing you to the point where you're making "the hardest decision" you've ever had to make, and bouncing you to the casita because he doesn't want to be with you. And he won't even go to counseling for the sake of his kids. And you think you won some prize for getting phone sex solicitations from him?!? Ugh. Grow up. Draw some boundaries. It's phone sex. What accomplishment does she draw from that? Does she have any idea how little a person has to be attracted to another person in order to get mere sexual gratification from them? Gross. Tell him that you'll be out locally, and he should text you if something major occurs with the children. Otherwise...bye! If Gina is gloating in order to make the side piece jealous...a little late for that, m'dear. She shacked up with your husband while you all were still together, so I'm not sure why this should faze her. Regardless, you're 34! What are you doing trying to gain empty victories over someone who is clearly more appealing to him than you? 

I saw a pic of Matt on the Internet, and he is alright looking, in a very generic Long Island way. Sort of spiky dark hair, tan...kind of like the guy that 22 year old girls fall for. In other words, not a Greek god by any means. Neither one of them is any prize, and they can't go their separate ways quickly enough.

This whole narrative is an epic fail. Woman comes onto show to say her husband lives and works in LA. Next thing, woman is having marital trouble with heretofore unseen husband (who is still in LA). Third thing that happens is that unfamiliar woman and absent husband are divorcing. Lastly, the soon-to-be ex comes to the OC and calls the woman for phone sex.  Riveting. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

This. Tamra did not have a problem with Gina or Emily when she was annoyed with Shannon for most of the season. 

She used them, specifically Gina, to do her dirty-work. Now she can toss them aside. 

3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Social in Costa Mesa on 19th, 3 blocks east of the DMV, haha.

To be fair, it's a casual area and across from the somewhat developed Harbor, Newport and 19th area.  Not high-brow.

Thank you! Is the food really good? Just seemed like a ho-hum choice for a birthday dinner. 

3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Matt probably Kelsey'd Gina - he encouraged her to get on the show so she'd have money of her own after he left her. 

2 hours ago, la patineuse said:

This. I'd actually like someone to ask her this. Because I know why her husband didn't want them to come, but I want to know what reason he sold her on. She doesn't work; there's absolutely no reason they couldn't all pack up and live together. 

• Love 16

Emily and Gina will be the Tres Abuelas's ages before they know it...but by that time they won't have a Bravo check to pay for their plastic surgeries.

I don't know if it was the goatee, or because he's been away from Kelly, but Michael was looking pretty good. 

Why did Gina keep calling it tea, when it was coffee that was used for the reading? Also, why were Emily's in-laws spared being read?

Emily divulging her mother's mental issues and then bringing her on the show seems exploitative, and a little icky.

@Gem 10

What was the point of the enemas?  I don’t get it.

Vicki said Shannon hadn't taken a dump since her surgery.

@ninjago

He wouldn't get rid of Vicky, but I think he would axe Tamra and Shannon.  

Andy firing Tamra and Shannon in favor of Gina and Emily and/or an unproven newbie? No way.

@pinky33

This season really is a snoozefest.

It's been a chore to watch at times, as was the last season of NY. Thank goodness for Dallas, which has been enjoyable all season.

• Love 13

Gina is at the casita, which supposedly means Matt is at the house with the kids.

Gina thinks bragging to the ladies that Matt keeps calling her for "phone" sex is great - why doesn't she get that the man is currently in the same zip code and still doesn't want to have body contact sex with her?

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina is at the casita, which supposedly means Matt is at the house with the kids.

Gina thinks bragging to the ladies that Matt keeps calling her for "phone" sex is great - why doesn't she get that the man is currently in the same zip code and still doesn't want to have body contact sex with her?

He seems to be messing with her head - big red flag imo.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Irritable said:

Emily’s tablescape was hideous.  They couldn’t even score a party room in a restaurant, they had to just make the most out of a table out with the other patrons like my 22nd birthday at Rio Bravo? So low rent for this show. I miss Fancypants Heather’s parties where the guests drink champagne while enjoying stunning views and delicious food (NOT FRIES), and there is high drama when a drunk woman in an evening gown prematurely eats the bow off of the $5,000 cake.

What I thought was funny about the birthday party group was that they only took up half of the table that was given to them. Even if Tamra had attended, that still would have left about a half dozen chairs empty. Does Gina not have more friends? Was this planned before Vicki and Shannon had their surgery, so they thought they'd be there? Just looked so odd to have a whole half a table empty and them all huddled down at the one end.

• Love 7

Vicki is truly a horrible person. Life insurance policies on her ex??? OMG! What a disgusting thing to do. Vicki...your "boyfriend" is not "hot". He's tolerant of you...that is all. These women  take cosmetic surgery so lightly. Plenty of people have had serious complications from these kinds of surgeries. They just cannot accept the aging process and continue to think of themselves as being in their early 30's. Grow up and age gracefully. Vicki looks like a plastic mask that would melt in the heat. She's become obsessed with these procedures and doesn't even tell the surgeon about her health issue before surgery...how irresponsible is that? 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Irritable said:

I think part of the reason Gina so gleefully and loudly talks in front of the cameras about Matt still having sex with her, and trying (probably succeeding) to have phone sex, is because she hopes whoever Matt is with in L.A. will see it and get upset enough to leave him. Maybe then Matt will see how cool Gina has been about everything and come back to her! 

The casita is embarrassing. She decorated it like a teenage girl’s room, which I think may be where Gina is stuck mentally and emotionally.

Emily’s tablescape was hideous.  They couldn’t even score a party room in a restaurant, they had to just make the most out of a table out with the other patrons like my 22nd birthday at Rio Bravo? So low rent for this show. I miss Fancypants Heather’s parties where the guests drink champagne while enjoying stunning views and delicious food (NOT FRIES), and there is high drama when a drunk woman in an evening gown prematurely eats the bow off of the $5,000 cake.

That was my point above about Gina and the needless sex/phone sex comments!  

And amen on the tablescape!  Isn't Emily's part-time job party planning?  Expected better.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

What I thought was funny about the birthday party group was that they only took up half of the table that was given to them. Even if Tamra had attended, that still would have left about a half dozen chairs empty. Does Gina not have more friends? Was this planned before Vicki and Shannon had their surgery, so they thought they'd be there? Just looked so odd to have a whole half a table empty and them all huddled down at the one end.

Right?  Most of the franchises will at least have "friends of" or actual real friends sitting there with the birthday girl.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Like Lizzie's birthday party years ago- Tamra called "sick" and couldn't make it, the rest of the women bailed... it was a pathetic display.  At least Gina didn't rent a party bus!

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Maybe the other end of the table was used by production to set up their equipment?

• Love 5

Vicky says to Steve,  "Shannon is coming over and she hasn't pooped since the surgery so we might have to help her."  And Steve repeats, incredulously, "Since the surgery?"

Really Steve?  The only way that is the most shocking part of that sentence is if the surgery was 4 years ago.  He didn't even question HOW or WHY "WE" would help her? 

• Love 17