Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E2: South Peach

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

How did Porsha, who should have been kicked off for the Kendra reunion melee or for the Kandi/Phaedra/Pusha reunion libel, become  the go-to housewife. I think I’m outta here.  By the way, that hideous outfit of Marlo’s that Porsha wore was a Vercase?  And I’m sure that Swagalicious has its share of overpriced ridiculous crap but oh, well, someone must be buying it.  I suspect  that Porsha’s man is enjoying the publicity being on the show but why did he take her looking at ostentatious rings if he planned on giving her a watch and cross? I doubt he has any plan to marry her. Is he the father of her fetus?  Lots of questions.

I think Marlo is a label whore that does not realize that half the high priced shit her supposed sugar daddies give her looks stupid on her. She is the type to wear a potato sack if it means she can flaunt a high-end designer's name to prove how "classy" she is.

• Love 9
On 11/12/2018 at 9:56 PM, Bronzedog said:

Just popping in to say, RHOC is still on and has 24 posts already.  This show ended 24 hours ago, and, has 30 posts.  Sort of says it all about this season.

I don’t post during the shows.  I wait until it’s over so posters aren’t trying to follow all my “at the moment” thoughts. ??

• Love 3

I'm watching some old episodes from the first season, Kim is in her prime as a dolt, turning her nose up at quacamole and spelling cat with a k and trying to live her dream to become a country music star.  There she sat in her car smoking, wearing a highly flamable orlon wig and drinking white wine out of a stemmed glass whilst driving...oy.  I will take crazy Porsha over Kim any day.

• Love 4
On 12/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, Mr. Minor said:

I have never seen Nene's comedy act, but I have to think that it is probably lame AF.

I disagree. Nene is naturally funny.  I loved on the reunion when she said to Kim where is your scooterx4 where is is LMAO! It was halarious. Then kim looked at Nene in confusion and said are you ok are you on medication haaahahaha! 

• Love 2

I like Eva and I can see her being a shit stirrer just by dropping inconvenient truth bombs. Why would Kandi interpret Eva's comment as a slight against Shamea's complexion? I think that's Kandi's insecurity about Eva's beauty talking.

I hope Porsha finds true love. Everyone deserves happiness and she's mostly harmless.

• Love 3

New girl, why are you telling your MIL about your open relationship history and bisexuality?!  Those are things you keep to yourselves or let her see on the show.  You don’t discuss this while ordering cakes for your boughetto baby party.

• Love 4
On 11/16/2018 at 8:42 AM, qtpye said:

I think Marlo is a label whore that does not realize that half the high priced shit her supposed sugar daddies give her looks stupid on her. She is the type to wear a potato sack if it means she can flaunt a high-end designer's name to prove how "classy" she is.

Do you mean something like this:     ;-)

image.png.fa059b905863112e65c9250951009729.png

image.png

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

That’s what I loathe the most about crazy Marlo: she’s the biggest label whore I’ve ever seen on reality TV! It’s so gross, especially when most of that overpriced shit looks so godawful on her anyway.

Typically bougie mindset with her and most of these reality stars: “if I can afford things made by a high end designer, then it proves I’m a classy rich person!” 

Nope. Truly wealthy folks don’t need to flaunt endless labels or brag about how much money they’ve spent on their stuff. So Marlo can take a seat right along with RHBH’s Dana/Pam of the $25,000 sunglasses infamy.

On the flip side, I love that Cynthia always looks so effortlessly amazing and is just as comfortable in vintage clothes/everyday basics as haute couture.

I’m so sick of the endless Porsha focus. Why is she the star of this show now? I may have to stop watching soon because it’s gotten nauseating at this point. She’s not cute or interesting, just pathetic and desperate.

Also, Eva is way too extra this season. I’m not liking her latest tough chick routine.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Um ..... until she slaps you. Or starts ugly rumors about you.

Two things:

1) umm weren't you the person who was getting information from Aydin's teacher to come onhere and start rumors about Phaedra's bad parenting.

2) If more people had actually been slapped across the face for being an asshole there'd be fewer assholes in the world.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2018 at 12:33 AM, qtpye said:

P’s new man is a huge step down from Cordell.

The guys Porsha and Cynthia are dating do nothing for me. I don't get the excitement. Only thing looking interesting is what will happen when Porsha finds her guy has been tattooing and buying watches for all his other baes.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Typically bougie mindset with her and most of these reality stars: “if I can afford things made by a high end designer, then it proves I’m a classy rich person!”

Followed closely by, "I'm dating this super rich guy and that makes me classy, too!"  Never mind that the guy has the personality of a toadstool and can't string two sentences together. I have to say I get a very dishonest vibe from Porsha's latest.

• Love 6