Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Who Are You Now?

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

I am going to say, and could be wrong, that Michonne is imagining her baby boy (maybe it's her dead son from pre-ZA). Did she call him Rick Jr? And no other character has mentioned him or interacted wit him. Yes, we saw Magna watching Michonne and Michonne was inteacting with baby boy and we thought that's why Magna backed down but maybe she saw Michonne in extreme grief who was reliving some other moment and maybe Magna, herself, could relate as she seems to have also lost a loved one. They showed Michonne talking to other dead loved ones (Rick and Carl). I am betting there is no Ricky Jr. Another smoke and mirrors fake out by stupid show.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, amazinglybored said:

in the forest an adult could have just picked her up and said it’s nap time. 

“If they don’t go, I don’t go”  Oh! is that so little madam, if you don’t start walking, I’ll drag your unconscious ass back through the leaves and horse shit! 

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Show would have been a whole lot better if they killed off effin Daryl a while back. We'd probably still have Carl, Rick and Maggie. I blame all the fans who have a love fest for that dirty little troll, Daryl. 

He wasn't always the dirty looking, hair in the eyes, mute we see before us. I miss snarky in your face Daryl.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yeah but Fr. Pee Pants though! Damn! To keep it classy "making love to" not one but TWO women within like 4 episodes (not counting time jumping 6 years)!!! That pacifist priest is killin it! Any romance for FPP creeps me the f out. I'm not buying it at all. Especially the way we've gone back to basics of human nature due to the downfall of society...I'd think that the biggest, toughest men would "get" the most women. Survival of the fittest and all that. Maybe if he has to, FPP can fight his way out of a situation or two but mostly I feel like he lurks around speaking softly and creepily. 

He just bathes regularly and stands beside Eugene on a ramble or within hearing distance of Negan. It works like a charm.

If I wanted to think about it, and I really don’t, he’d benefit from being different from a lot of the other men who are still around and whoever is even available. It’s likely he’d be seen as more moral, having social standing because he’s the only priest (I think I saw him on the counsel?), less likely to be violent, more gentle, etc. I’d wager most people in that environment could find someone to hook up with if they wanted to.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yes. True. I've had 2 c-secstions (low transverse). 1st one bc I had twins with one breech and 2nd bc I had already had one. But my obgyn said I'm absolutely welcome to try vbac however I live far from where my chosen Dr/ hospital were and it was easier at that point to schedule the c-section so I wouldn't spend DAYS in the car getting sent home for lack of dilation. But i feel like vbacs are becoming more common. I think Lori was likely going to be able to deliver naturally but as I recall, all hell broke loose at the prison and she couldn't push a baby out there and then. 

I just find it crazy we never even saw a baby bump or any sign of pregnancy from either leading lady I mentioned. It's all just exposition now and wasted time on other sh** we don't care about. 

I LOVED the title of Judith's textbook: "practical mathematics" hahaha as soon as I saw that, knew that nothing about the problem in it would be practical. Never likely to see a plane in the sky in her lifetime lol.

Iirc, she was also overdue and started bleeding heavily when she was in labour. A previous csection, a rough winter, very limited medical supplies, no real doctor and being under constant threat. They did a good job showing why Lori was likely to die in childbirth whereas other women would have better odds. Even if she’d survived the birth, realistically, I doubt she wouldn’t have succumbed to something related to it with all of the factors. It’s why her having a baby was so stupid. They lost a young and healthy adult for an infant when they were in a tonne of danger.

8 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

“If they don’t go, I don’t go”  Oh! is that so little madam, if you don’t start walking, I’ll drag your unconscious ass back through the leaves and horse shit! 

“What are you going to do? Scream and risk getting us all killed?” A child being innocent and wanting to help everyone is a fine story arc that could be used to show where they are as a civilization or just juxtaposing that innocence with the rest of them. A child dictating that is not and it didn’t have to be written that way. Just have her lead the people to the gate and you get the same result of Alexandria having to deal with the new people and a child being a child.

7 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

He wasn't always the dirty looking, hair in the eyes, mute we see before us. I miss snarky in your face Daryl.

I’d still hit it, but, yeah. They’ve really fallen down on the job with the character. And, honestly, they need to fix it if he’s making this much money and is one if the two remaining characters from the first two seasons of the show. One of three from the first three seasons. Daryl has been a great character in the past and they’re not in the position to not utilise that. The time jump needs to be used to fix some of that... after he’s dragged kicking and screaming back to the settlements.

• Love 4

Lori's entire birth that went horribly terribly bad was ridiculous for many reasons, but one of the few times she resonated with me was when she acknowledged how deadly dangerous a pregnancy and birth in the ZA could be for her or any resulting baby.  Pregnancy complications and childbirth have been leading killers of women throughout history, and while we never learned why she needed a C-section with Carl, that did up the odds she might need another one.  As a fellow C-section mom, I could relate to that.  All that said, women have also successfully delivered babies throughout history even in terribly adverse conditions.  Unlike Lori who as we saw spent most of her pregnancy on the run eating little better than dog food, Maggie and then Michonne were able to gestate and birth in relatively safe peaceful environments with someone in attendance who presumably knew at least a little something about birthing babies.  Either way, we know Lori dying birthing Judith was the show's way of getting rid of the character and this far out I don't really care enough to not accept that.

I weirdly didn't hate this one, probably because I'm legitimately curious to see how the show goes on after Rick and I'm willing to give the showrunner at least a little leeway to see what she does with it.  As someone already said, the pacing was much better than it often is where the camera tends to forget they have a cast of seemingly thousands now to only focus on a character or two.  I'm amused that nearly everybody save Daryl with his same greasy mop got new mostly terrible wigs for the time jump and decided to lean into some odd ZA/LOTR amalgamation.  I'm interested in seeing how Michonne and Carol, as two of the people closest to him, are doing in Rick's absence. 

I can see Carol trying to retreat back into the passive surburban mom of the ZA only to flip back again to deal with the Savior threat that should have clearly been handled years ago.  If they haven't done anything at all in six years except hang around near the communities that tried to give them a better life to rob and terrorize people, I'm not going to waste too much time being bothered by her finally choosing an extreme solution to the problem.  Also love that Henry apparently remembers enough of his mom from before not to ask exactly how she got her ring back.  While it's a little tough to see Michonne play the loyal grieving widow to a man we know is presumably still out there somewhere, I can sort of buy her as someone running hot and cold on just how open she wants to be to unknown outsiders when she has two children entirely dependent on her, even if none of it quite jibes with keeping Negan still locked up in the basement all these years later and so blithely deciding at the end to dump the new people off at Hilltop and let them figure out what to do with them.  I can accept that Judith has been promoted up to be what Carl was in the early seasons (and she obviously does have family penchant for not wanting to stay in the house), but it's much harder to swallow the adults who've had all these years to harden to this world being so cavalier about letting a child overrule them or dictate policy.

Daryl being promoted to first billing while having no lines and showing up briefly in only two scenes to be filthy woods poncho guy is hilarious to me. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, cambridgeguy said:

However, people were giving birth long before modern medicine and they survived just fine. 

The death toll for both babies and mothers was actually historically quite high,not just during the birth but often after.

9 hours ago, Butless said:

A poster said earlier that there was  something "off" about the music teacher.  Yes; I agree.  What's off about him is he isn't a human that would be a product of 8 or 9 years of the ZA.  Like the sheltered Alexandrian who kept going on about wanting a pasta maker, this asshole, upon seeing his rescuers, says that he can make occa bucco for them.

Yes to that. And really, can't TPTB find thin actors (as they do for the walkers) to portray someone this far into a ZA. Seeing someone still chubby is jarring and ridiculous, as it's pretty hard to get fat on some lean meat and a few veggies. I think anyone carrying a lot of weight by now would be very suspect, as in "How'd you do that?"

54 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Any romance for FPP creeps me the f out. I'm not buying it at all. Especially the way we've gone back to basics of human nature due to the downfall of society...I'd think that the biggest, toughest men would "get" the most women. Survival of the fittest and all that

For sure. It's a basic, instinctual thing, just as female animals mate with the alpha. For mere survival alone, it only makes sense to want to reproduce with the strongest, the best provider and protector. A clergyman, with less testosterone than say, a football player, would not be first choice. Whatever chick-magnet draw FPP has, it's hidden so deeply I sure don't see it.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, peach said:
12 hours ago, peach said:

Michonne will probably get in a relationship with him so it can be Shane and Lori all over again, except worse.

UGH!  I would absolutely stop watching if that happened.  They are already pushing their luck, with Negan not being dead, Rick gone and everyone separated.  I'm trying to stick with the show, but there is only so much I can take 

• Love 2

I've been meaning to mention this for awhile, but wasn't Alexandria pretty much in embers when Negan and crew firebombed it? I know Rick's house initially survived, but the place was in flames. The overhead shots show plenty of McMansions standing around, even before the current time jump. I know they are rebuilding the church, but I don't know why the place is intact.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

I am going to say, and could be wrong, that Michonne is imagining her baby boy (maybe it's her dead son from pre-ZA).

I thought it was her pre-ZA son that she was imagining. 

44 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

If the new people weren't good enough for Alexandria why does Michonne think the Hilltop will take them in? I did not understand that.

MTE. I also don't understand why Alexandria won't take them in. I was confused by their circle-chat while in 'holding'. Are they sketchy (wanting to fight / kill Michonne) or were they trying to convince jailbird to hand over the rest of the weapons so they could stay. I believed their story and hope the new characters stick around. It's a joy seeing Dan Fogler on my TV and I'm super excited to see the deaf and HoH community represented.

I know I'm sitting at a table of one since I watch the show because I still enjoy it.

• Love 8

I know I'm sitting at a table of one since I watch the show because I still enjoy it.

I'm there with you!

They showed Michonne talking to other dead loved ones (Rick and Carl). I am betting there is no Ricky Jr. 

But when they showed her talking to the other dead loved ones, we didn't see anyone there.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Michonne: These people are dangerous, one is a former convict, they lie and they smuggled weapons into the settlement we can't let them stay in our safe new community.         Also Michonne: Hey how about we send these people we think are a danger to us to Hilltop to live instead.      Guess it's OK if they turn out to be murders or something as long as they murder at the other settlement.

The vote had already been cast and was heavily influenced by Michonne's stance. Magna managed to change her mind but she couldn't change the vote since she doesn't run the place. So now she does the next best thing,

• Love 5
Just now, Ramona said:

Angela Kang said in an interview with EW that it is Rick and Michonne's baby.  His name is Rick Jr. or RJ.  

Wow, well maybe they did the math lesson scene to tell us math doesn't matter...cause they obviously can't do math.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

MTE. I also don't understand why Alexandria won't take them in. I was confused by their circle-chat while in 'holding'.

Reflecting on the episode, I thought to myself "oh! That's nice! They seemed really appreciative and kind upon being "sent off" to hilltop. Then, I remembered Negan's speech to Judith about stray dogs..."the bad one was just as grateful as the good ones." I was like DAMMIT! Why did I have to subconsciously think like Negan AND he.is.right! 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

I've been meaning to mention this for awhile, but wasn't Alexandria pretty much in embers when Negan and crew firebombed it? I know Rick's house initially survived, but the place was in flames. The overhead shots show plenty of McMansions standing around, even before the current time jump. I know they are rebuilding the church, but I don't know why the place is intact.

It's been almost eight years since the bombing. That's more than enough time to rebuild a few wooden houses, don't you think? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mrspidey said:

It's been almost eight years since the bombing. That's more than enough time to rebuild a few wooden houses, don't you think? 

Yeah, but could they rebuild them to look exactly the same. Wouldn't they be more basic cabin like?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Reflecting on the episode, I thought to myself "oh! That's nice! They seemed really appreciative and kind upon being "sent off" to hilltop. Then, I remembered Negan's speech to Judith about stray dogs..."the bad one was just as grateful as the good ones." I was like DAMMIT! Why did I have to subconsciously think like Negan AND he.is.right! 

Co-signed.

I just want them to be new, good people.  I don't mind new characters and really want to know where they came from and how they survived the Saviors and other baddies. Did anyone catch where Luke said Alexandria couldn't be as bad as? They certainly had their own run-ins, thankfully they didn't come across Terminus. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Racj82 said:

It hasn't. Not from eyes anyway.

I liked the newcomers. Different enough to stand out with their own history.

Didn't have a problem with Judith. It's always interesting to me seeing someone like her that knows nothing but this. This has been her whole life. There is no before the ZA.

I was glad to see Michonne hardened but not lost. I can see all of the loss in her life making her less inclined to let people in but she hasn't lost her heart.

Norman is first on the call sheet and didn't need to say a word all week!

I don't have a problem with the various moms and dads being thrown around. People have others come into their lives that raise them as their own children every single day. There are teenagers that ask step parents to adopt them all the time. Nothing weird there.

I'm glad to see these characters in a new stage of their lives. So far it's working well.

She agreed with his decision to keep Negan alive. Why would this be a problem? 

Is it possible that all of the loss she has received is weighing down her? Just maybe the things and people that you are assuming she has forgotten has caused a change in the way she operates. Maybe not all for the positive since she's a flawed human being?

We have no idea why Rick can't or hasn't come back. So, I can't shit on a guy who is in a situation I do not know.

Lori sucked. I wouldn't ask her anything.

I haven't read past this post yet, but I wanted to say I agree with you wholeheartedly. (especially about Lori - ha!). I actually felt emotion in this episode. I felt Rick's loss (and I'm glad we didn't have an episode just after the last one, time-wise). I will miss him - he was my favorite from the start - and his absence for me will be rough, but I still *felt* that he was there. I'm wishy-washy on his still being alive, because as far as we know, they won't ever know.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Wow, well maybe they did the math lesson scene to tell us math doesn't matter...cause they obviously can't do math.

Yeah, they are definitely 'juking the stats'  (Ugh, can't believe I said that. Apologies) :) 

• Love 1

I for one am outraged that Father Pee Pants has gotten so much ass and Daryl has gotten NOTHING in TEN YEARS. It would make much more sense for Rosita to go for Daryl. They at least would have something in common. I loved how Rosita is still having to turn down Eugene, though. "SHUT UP! YOU ARE MAKING IT WEIRD!"

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I for one am outraged that Father Pee Pants has gotten so much ass and Daryl has gotten NOTHING in TEN YEARS. It would make much more sense for Rosita to go for Daryl. They at least would have something in common. I loved how Rosita is still having to turn down Eugene, though. "SHUT UP! YOU ARE MAKING IT WEIRD!"

BEST. POST. EVER.  

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, mrspidey said:

Those weren't cabins. Those were newly developed houses that can't be hand built. 

• Love 6

I don't think the show can ever fully recover from the missteps it's made in the last few years, but I do think the time jump has given it a much-needed shot in the arm. I was more engaged by this episode than I have been in a long, long time. However, a lot of that is due to my not knowing what's happened in the last six years and my interest in finding out. Once that's revealed I think my interest will once again wane. It's just not the same show without Rick and Carl, it's more like a spin-off or a sequel.

I know they want to give us some visual changes to indicate the time jump, but Carol's wig is just awful. There's no good reason to think Carol decided to let her hair grow that long when it looks that bad. It's just really bad shorthand for "this is the future." Also, while I loved her revenge on the Saviors, am I to believe she poured gasoline all over them while they slept and not one of them woke up? I'm pretty sure I'd wake up if someone was pouring gas all over me no matter how soundly I slept. 

Rosita and Gabriel are just whatever - the show is really stretching to keep these character relevant, frankly. And while I'm glad to see that Eugene no longer cowers at the sight of a walker, his pseudo-military speak drives me crazy. We were given to understand that he adopted his speaking style because he was trying to fool Abe and Rosita into thinking he was some high level government attache that had the cure for the zombie apocalypse. We've long since learned he's no such thing, so why does he still cling to this weird affectation and why does anyone put up with it? Talk normal, weirdo.

The new Judith is OK but again, the whole show would be ten times more compelling with an aged-up Carl. The new characters do nothing for me. Magna in particular seems like a trope. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ramona said:

Angela Kang said in an interview with EW that it is Rick and Michonne's baby.  His name is Rick Jr. or RJ.  

Oh it makes so much sense now - I thought Michonne was saying "Andre" and wondered if he wasn't real after all because there'd be no good reason for her to name the new baby after her son that died.  So it was just a rhyming thing and I heard her wrong!

Just throwing this out there because I"m not sure how far in advance they film but could Norman's limited presence be because her negotiated a little pre-baby maternity leave?  Obviously not labor or post-birth time off at the time since the baby is only 10/11 days old right now but maybe he started trying to limit his set time in the last month of Diane's pregnancy?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

There truly is no justice in the ZA when you put it this way. I am truly disgruntled because this is painfully true.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Daryl being promoted to first billing while having no lines and showing up briefly in only two scenes to be filthy woods poncho guy is hilarious to me. 

No lines and a poncho worked for a young Clint Eastwood.

• Love 6

One thing they finally learned... I noticed that the wall supports are FINALLY on the inside of Alexandria.  It only took 8 years to figure that out?  

Off topic, but I just saw that Stan Lee died.  :(

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I for one am outraged that Father Pee Pants has gotten so much ass and Daryl has gotten NOTHING in TEN YEARS.

As far as we know he hasn't but it may be by choice. He's been through some shit, probably doesn't want to get more emotionally attached to anyone and the environment doesn't lend itself to a ONS or FWB situation to F the pain away.

Of course that's all my speculation with nothing to back it up.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I for one am outraged that Father Pee Pants has gotten so much ass and Daryl has gotten NOTHING in TEN YEARS. It would make much more sense for Rosita to go for Daryl. They at least would have something in common.

That would make perfect sense, but TPTB are determined to keep Daryl sexless or impotent, a man who can spend the night with two different women and get zippo. It's beyond ridiculous. 

Poor Daryl. I"m surprised his right hand doesn't look like Hellboy's by now.

• Love 8

I've always been under the impression it was Norman Reedus who was insistent on keeping Daryl a sexless manchild even as the show was pushing him in sleeveless leather vests as the "hot" star of the ZA.  He's never once shown anything resembling a legitimate sexual spark with anyone no matter how hard the promotion or various fanbases insisted it might happen to the point that I remember us speculating in some thread a couple of years back whether he might indeed be the original 40-year-old virgin.  It's been very strange to watch all these years.  Especially as they kept hyping him as the big thing while he just kept getting filthier and more unkempt looking onscreen.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Poor Daryl. I"m surprised his right hand doesn't look like Hellboy's by now.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh! Maybe that’s why he’s got ‘a new friend’ you’d be surprised what you can do with a dog and half a jar of strawberry jam...............????

5 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I've always been under the impression it was Norman Reedus who was insistent on keeping Daryl a sexless manchild even as the show was pushing him in sleeveless leather vests as the "hot" star of the ZA.  He's never once shown anything resembling a legitimate sexual spark with anyone no matter how hard the promotion or various fanbases insisted it might happen to the point that I remember us speculating in some thread a couple of years back whether he might indeed be the original 40-year-old virgin.  It's been very strange to watch all these years.  Especially as they kept hyping him as the big thing while he just kept getting filthier and more unkempt looking onscreen.

I agree with nearly everything, but I seem to remember there was some kind of weird spark between him and Beth. But because of the age difference, I think that storyline got dropped quicker than the proverbial hot potato.

BTW—I hear the actress who played Beth (sorry I can't remember her name) came out with an album recently. HEY—Don't everyone go out and buy it at once. Save some for everyone else.

Edited by JackONeill
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I noticed that the wall supports are FINALLY on the inside of Alexandria.  It only took 8 years to figure that out?  

That did stand out to me, I was just worried about how sad I’d appear for mentioning it, at least we’re not alone Lol

• Love 4
3 hours ago, amazinglybored said:

I’ll give them somewhat of a mulligan for their first episode after Rick (and Maggie) and a fairly large time jump. That being said, the hair was god damned comical and I suggest they lean into it. Viva la Katniss Eugene.

They do have interesting things to build on. Equipment breaking down, Carol still being that person under her facade and probably buying into Ezekiel’s image stuff, getting Daryl out of the woods and making him speak to people, the walkers, how they struggle with new people and ongoing rebuilding. I’m calling that Judith is in a reduced role by next season or killed off, though. Her role felt like it was written for an older character with her saving those people and deciding they’d be rescued. The other stuff with her was more promising but in the forest an adult could have just picked her up and said it’s nap time. 

Rick wouldn’t be mourning Michonne 6 years later. He’d be onto love interest #5 by then. At least.

Now if only Carol could persuade Daryl to bathe...

I'm assuming she probably smelled him a mile away since he looks like he hasn't had a shower in the past six years.

I mean, the dude wouldn't shower at Alexandria or Hilltop for some inexplicable reason.

My first thought when I saw how he was living now was the comment made by Claimer Joe about trying to make a feral cat an inside cat.  

On another note, I rather enjoyed this episode.  So far, Kang is doing good at moving shit along which is a refreshing change from the last few seasons.

And welcome back, Carol...I'd have killed them all, too.  Those particular leopards were never going to change their proverbial spots.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

but I seem to remember there was some kind of weird spark between him and Beth.

I didn't see any, but - and maybe I'm weird -  this has been cracking me up ever since because I find the concept of a 40-50 year old male virgin to be repugnant:

bethdarylsuckdick.png

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

I seem to remember there was some kind of weird spark between him and Beth. But because of the age difference, I think that storyline got dropped quicker than the proverbial hot potato.

Shhh.  You don't want to reignite that particular fan war.  That was just unpleasant for everyone.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

It's been very strange to watch all these years.  Especially as they kept hyping him as the big thing while he just kept getting filthier and more unkempt looking onscreen

On the old AMC forum, there were quite a few ladies who relished his ‘filthy’ appearance, one in particular called him ‘Dirty D’ and wouldn’t hear a bad word against him, I could see the appeal when he had his hair short, before the leather jacket, but the hair now just looks to be dripping in grease and the appeal is beyond me now. Much like Carol’s new look has made such an impact on my view of her.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

I could see the appeal when he had his hair short, before the leather jacket, but the hair now just looks to be dripping in grease and the appeal is beyond me now. Much like Carol’s new look has made such an impact on my view of her.

I could see it too in the early seasons when his hair was at least short enough to see his face or believe he could see anything he was shooting at and Daryl was the only member of the cast who seemed competent enough to have not died the first week of the ZA from their own ineptitude or stupidity.  But he actually got dirtier and more unkempt when they finally found a home base with showers, and now whoever said Carol could probably smell him in the woods before she ever came across him is probably right.  I don't get it either.

I'm not a huge fan of the terrible wig either, but I'm accepting it for now as a way to show the passage of time.  Carol's been mostly settled and at peace these last six years and probably felt secure enough to grow her hair out.  I'm assuming it will turn out to be a Shane-like set piece when she cuts it all off out of anger or grief when all the anvils that something bad is about to happen to either Ezekiel or Henry finally drop.  That's not a spoiler and I hope I'm wrong on that because as much as I love Carol, I'm really not interested in watching her go to the bad place again as she grieves another family.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

That's not a spoiler and I hope I'm wrong on that because as much as I love Carol, I'm really not interested in watching her go to the bad place again as she grieves another family.

Which bad place? If it's the 'I leave everyone behind to mope in a cabin in the woods' place, then yes that is better not revisited. If it's the 'I burn this mother down' phases, then yes please.

Carol and Zeke seem to be terrible parents though. Henry is still the same as he was years ago. A know it all little sh*t who thinks he should be boxing in the big leagues. He's lucky that Carol has plot armor, if anyone else had been with him they'd be dead. Just what this show needs though, another kid that does stupid things and gets everyone else killed. Him and Carl would have been the best of friends.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Zahdii said:

There are probably other reasons to recommend a woman never attempt a VBAC, but I doubt the writers cared enough to research them.  All they wanted was some excuse to kill Lori off ASAP after delivering Judith.

Considering how badly the idiot writers botched how morning after pills are supposed to work, it’s just as well that they don’t show any more pregnancies or labor and deliveries.  They get a big, fat F on anything related to OB/GYN. Asshole Maggie would probably stick her nose in where it doesn’t belong, as usual, and berate the poor women about... something, so at least we’re spared that as well.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

How was this part botched?

IIRC Lori was going to take a handful of "morning after" pills to try to abort her pregnancy. But that's not how morning-after pills work. They work by preventing ovulation so that you can't get a fertilized egg. They don't abort an already-happening pregnancy.

• Love 7

I'm really surprised that my husband still asks to watch this show...

For 60 minutes I'm just sitting there cringing and looking down at my phone.  I can't even deal with how annoying and sanctimonious and idiotic everyone is -- and I wanna jump out a window every time Judith is on-screen.

• Love 4