Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Twin Tweaks

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Eddie and David are still friends.  And David and Shannon are involved in a divorce.  I have to consider this when hearing Eddie badmouth Shannon, and weigh his comments accordingly.

Eddie allowed himself to accept Vicky's apology with scripture quotations and everything, in order to keep the Bravo money flowing. 

Eddie married Tamra.

Although he has often, appeared to conduct himself in a mature, thoughtful manner, I can't put much weight into his thoughts on Shannon.  Eddie is not the steady rock of good judgement that I want to think of him as.

This, but also consider that David has most definitely fed Eddie his side of the story - presumably Shannon is a high strung, poor little rich girl, sheltered nutjob who has never held down a job in her life, can't deal with the day to day shit of mere mortals, manic and needy.  If even a fraction of what Tamra is saying is true Shannon, unfortunately, is re-enforcing many of the things that David has told him.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And we already know Eddie is NOT happy with rat faced Ryan living at their home because he (Ryan) is still an F'n loser at the age of 33-ish. 

Wait, is Ryan still living with Tamra and Eddie? I must of missed that. I thought she brought him and his IG g/f a house?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Wait, is Ryan still living with Tamra and Eddie? I must of missed that. I thought she brought him and his IG g/f a house?

Oh I'm sure her eldest rat face still lives with Tams & Eddie. The relationship between his IG baby momma (and her 3 daughters) wasn't going so well. Tamra was coaching IG "fiance" or "wife" or whatever through trying to stay together for the kids but she implied rat face is the one who doesn't want to try. We havent seen her since.  Last time seeing her (I think) is when she called Icki from the gas station after she saw Brianna enter the ambulance like 2 seasons ago.  

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 3

Fell asleep and missed a lot of this episode, but just caught up on demand - so Tamra admits to Eddie that she’s been flapping her gums about Shannon, but she’s bent out of shape when it gets back to her?!

Tamra is not used to getting called on her shit - way overdue!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, bagger said:

Best part of this episode was the camera panning out and vicki repeatedly calling out for Steve. Such shade Bravo!

LOL, I loved that. Reminded me of Angelina calling after Natalie, for her jacket, on Survivor. 

• Love 10

Sorry can't feel sorry for Emily when she talks about her embryos like she is thawing out a turkey "Let's thaw out a girl so that (daughter's name I can't remember) can have a sister to play with".  She also mentioned her sister's "oven" was closed.  It seems like these children and embryos are accessories to Emily.

By the way I am enjoying Celestial Seasons Apple Tea with Fireball in my handbasket to hell.

• Love 14

It seems like these children and embryos are accessories to Emily.

Yes.  And a storyline.

As another poster pointed out, Shane's two daughters are actually older sisters to Emily's daughter.  

My niece has two younger half-sisters.  The younger girls really love her and the older girl was thrilled that her big sister invited her to fly to Chicago for a visit and to take her to a college football game.  They couldn't be closer if they were 100% related.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Tell Smudge & Clover I LURVE them.  And intend to stay alive forever, just to feed hungry critters.  One day soon, I'll find nothing to say about these ho'wives, and will be reduced to the weird old cat lady who lives in the scary house on the corner.

I'm not scared! You're part of the weird old animal loving people army. And there are HUNDREDS of us! We don't require boot camp either! 

35 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Sorry can't feel sorry for Emily when she talks about her embryos like she is thawing out a turkey "Let's thaw out a girl so that (daughter's name I can't remember) can have a sister to play with".  She also mentioned her sister's "oven" was closed.  It seems like these children and embryos are accessories to Emily.

By the way I am enjoying Celestial Seasons Apple Tea with Fireball in my handbasket to hell.

Say what bitch!? That sounds scrumptious and I will definitely try it for a holiday treat! You learn SO much on these damned PT forums! 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Shutty.  I paid my Circle K clerk to drive me to & from cataract surgery., because they refused to release me to a rapey cab driver.  She moved back to Indiana, and my other eye will wait until a PTV friend steps up (and I can afford the co-pay!!!).  I have friends, they're  just furry or too far away to help.

You know the drill. Call me and I shall give you the gift of a roundtrip Uber or Lyft driver to your cataract surgery. I cannot guarantee the driver will smell good or their vehicle will be clean. But I'm f'n serious...get your other eye fixed so you can continue to snark here!

And if you're only seeing good with one eye when the driver picks you up.....he might look like a "smokin' hot Jamaican"! ?

ETA: Since when is a Circle K employee considered a more reliable/safe driver than a cabbie? 

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So Gina can stay there when her husband comes to the house to visit the kids.

Why would mommy staying in the guest house while daddy is visiting, make any goddamn sense to the kids? I don't have kids but I'm just channeling my common sense right now.  So please, parents of small children...enlighten me! 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Say what bitch!? That sounds scrumptious and I will definitely try it for a holiday treat! You learn SO much on these damned PT forums! 

I add a smidge of Splenda and I drink this when I pass out Halloween candy.

• Love 4
On 11/6/2018 at 2:36 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm sure he also appreciated her trying to take booger out of his nose on national TV.

I bet it's due to Eddie's friendship with David. He probably believed everything David told him about Shannon.

LOL, you're right of course. I couldn't tolerate him, but Emily doesn't really seem unhappy with him. 

I do think she needs to consider that he already had several children when they got married. 

I get the "taking" sides, but Eddies' reaction is almost lover like. Similar to a ride or die side chick.

I do think Eddie is "unhappy" with many things but he feels he is "stuck". The most lucrative place for him is by Tamra - so he puts up with and does whatever she tells him. Tamra telling him he has to get better so that he can service her - puts him in his place - that's all he is good for. I also wonder if they are playing it up - the seriousness of his condition and perhaps milking it. Good excuse to "close" down Cut Fitness due to Eddie's medical issues versus their business is a tanking money pit.

I do believe the gym is a big part of Eddie's depression. It is also one of Tamra's sources of anger towards Shannon. If Shannon integrated her health/fitness journey through Cut Fitness, it would give Tamra publicity, camera time, and most probably increase membership - I'm thinking Shannon nixed the suggestion and Tamra is miffed.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I get the "taking" sides, but Eddies' reaction is almost lover like. Similar to a ride or die side chick.

I do think Eddie is "unhappy" with many things but he feels he is "stuck". The most lucrative place for him is by Tamra - so he puts up with and does whatever she tells him. Tamra telling him he has to get better so that he can service her - puts him in his place - that's all he is good for. I also wonder if they are playing it up - the seriousness of his condition and perhaps milking it. Good excuse to "close" down Cut Fitness due to Eddie's medical issues versus their business is a tanking money pit.

I do believe the gym is a big part of Eddie's depression. It is also one of Tamra's sources of anger towards Shannon. If Shannon integrated her health/fitness journey through Cut Fitness, it would give Tamra publicity, camera time, and most probably increase membership - I'm thinking Shannon nixed the suggestion and Tamra is miffed.

Holy fuck KungFuBunny! You nailed it! Tamra is so fucking jealous of Shannon's debut on QVC. Tamra is jealous of anyone's success...no matter how small or big. Eddie and David probably have alot in common: women who are pretentious, self-absorbed, and love to blow thru money like there's no such thing as investing in the future. Bravo will always be there to pay the bills. 

I wonder if Tamra's new home has a big cheap sign above the kitchen doorway: "KITCHEN" haha! I'll buy her a sign to hang outside her front door: FOR SALE: BEST OFFER

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 8

I've heard that the business is not doing great but I still think Eddie looks 'sickly'....  He's pale and reminds me of someone getting over a bad case of the flu.  He obviously doesn't feel well. Tamra won't stay with him if she can't get her hunky Eddie back for status.  I feel sorry for him-- my hubby has afib only not as bad as Eddie and we still worry about him doing things.  How humiliating for Eddie when Tamra let the world know he can't cut it in the bedroom now :(  That was low.  Even for Tamra.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Eddie and David are still friends.  And David and Shannon are involved in a divorce.  I have to consider this when hearing Eddie badmouth Shannon, and weigh his comments accordingly.

Eddie allowed himself to accept Vicky's apology with scripture quotations and everything, in order to keep the Bravo money flowing. 

Eddie married Tamra.

Although he has often, appeared to conduct himself in a mature, thoughtful manner, I can't put much weight into his thoughts on Shannon.  Eddie is not the steady rock of good judgement that I want to think of him as.

According to Tamra on a WWHL appearance, Eddie & David "broke up".

This could all just be for appearance so that Tamra can still seem to be Shannon's good friend. I'm pretty sure by the time Tamra was on WWHL, she knew Gina/Emily weren't able to successfully take Shannon down.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

My favorite fall tea! Oh yes! Even better with Snark.

1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Yes.  And a storyline.

As another poster pointed out, Shane's two daughters are actually older sisters to Emily's daughter.  

My niece has two younger half-sisters.  The younger girls really love her and the older girl was thrilled that her big sister invited her to fly to Chicago for a visit and to take her to a college football game.  They couldn't be closer if they were 100% related.

Cus this^^^^^

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

The casita is way more than $1000 a month.  

Could "casita" be code for Ms Lupe''s room at Gina's house? I'll keep an eye out for that dresser from the antique shop next time they show the alleged rental.

• Love 3
On 11/6/2018 at 4:38 PM, A-Lo said:

I thought Emily looked beautiful during the memory box scenes.  She was wearing the type of dress that I'd try on, think it looked great, but would then ask myself the age-old question "Where would I ever wear this thing?".  If I was on my toes that day, right back to the rack it would go.  If I was feeling foolish and romantic....or maybe had had some wine at lunch...it would go home with me where it would reside in my closet, price tag attached, for the next 10 years as I discovered that no, there really is no place I'd feel comfortable wearing it.  Who knew it was the perfect outfit for opening a memory box???

I really liked that dress too.  I would wear it on the weekends just jet setting around as I do.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Why would mommy staying in the guest house while daddy is visiting, make any goddamn sense to the kids? I don't have kids but I'm just channeling my common sense right now.  So please, parents of small children...enlighten me! 

I’m pretty sure the kids don’t give a rats behind.  Maybe Gina is proving a point?  I have no idea what she’s up to.

BTW, your name is now Angel333.  That’s a good thing.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m pretty sure the kids don’t give a rats behind.  Maybe Gina is proving a point?  I have no idea what she’s up to.

BTW, your name is now Angel333.  That’s a good thing.

I will proudly and humbly, accept that title! Even though my dumbass has no idea what it means. But I'm quite certain, it's a compliment! So thank you Gem10!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Doesn't make much sense to me but on the show they said a counselor type said the most important thing was consistency for the kids...so they get to stay in the house while the parents shift in/out.

I hope it doesn't come to: "Mommy why are you leaving, and who is this stranger?  Wahhhh."

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think I heard Tamra suggest it on air that Shannon work out at CF.

I did a mapping calculation and CdM to CF in Rancho Marguerita is at least 32 minutes if not 45 minutes away.  As a practical matter, there is no way to do that and work out consistently.  But of course a few token workouts to give Tamtam that free publicity boost when it's all over would have been nice,  But Shannon, as you say, couldn't give that to her.  But gee, I also remember Shannon declaring "I AM a good friend!"

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Agree - I am curious as to why he has such venom for Shannon. Is he just trained like Pavlov's dog to recite the lines Tamra has given him? He doesn't seem have have as intense a hatred for Vicki - and she did more direct damage to Eddie.

Maybe because he's good friends with David?  I seem to remember Eddie was going to invite him to his party regardless.  He's probably heard some stories from David and then witnesses what Shannon is like with Tamra.

• Love 3
On 11/6/2018 at 10:34 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

I actually feel sorry for Shane, as he obviously has dealt with it, including looking at the box given to them by the hospital. Shane has had to deal with Emily not dealing with this for years now. It looks like they lost a boy and a girl? (I think I saw pink and blue cards in the box). So is Emily trying to replace the girl she lost since she went on to have two boys? And if she had another daughter, who is to say she wouldn't then want another one as the first two daughters would not likely be close due to age difference. 

I wonder if Shane is just appalled that their dead children are being used as fodder for a TV show?  Maybe he objected to that scene.  Maybe they cut that scene a couple of times?  I don't know.  To me, I can't really imagine filming a scene such as that.  I get that they are supposed to share their lives, but there is something so distasteful about filming a scene like that.  Of course, Shane could have said no to filming it, but I suspect Emily REALLY wants that second season.

• Love 14

I have the same thing that Eddie has and I know how tired you get. There was one scene where Eddie sighs and grabs a hold of the back of a chair. Of course Tamra is no where to be seen. 

That might also explain his lack of patience with Shannon’s bullshit. Heart problems clear your mind.

• Love 4
On 11/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, Gem 10 said:

Vikie coming out of surgery says to Steve “I have no panties on now”.  Or how about “Do you love me”? ,  “Am I Pretty?”   WTF?

This is Vicki in a nutshell. Needy, needy, needy, me, me, me.

Exhibit A = Narcississtic personality disorder.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I really liked that dress too.  I would wear it on the weekends just jet setting around as I do.

I loved that dress especially (perfect for floor sitting) because it was not skin tight, short, or boob revealing but I too would not know where I would wear it.  Too flouncy for work, too dressy for the super market, dinner out maybe, but it would spend more time in the closet than not.

15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder if Tamra's new home has a big cheap sign above the kitchen doorway: "KITCHEN" haha!

Geez, I thought the same thing, she created a beautiful home but the knick knacks cheapened it a bit...Tamra, just say no to Homegoods. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I wonder if Shane is just appalled that their dead children are being used as fodder for a TV show?  Maybe he objected to that scene.  Maybe they cut that scene a couple of times?  I don't know.  To me, I can't really imagine filming a scene such as that.  I get that they are supposed to share their lives, but there is something so distasteful about filming a scene like that.  Of course, Shane could have said no to filming it, but I suspect Emily REALLY wants that second season.

I agree how they let that shot be filmed.  I myself can’t even imagine any woman having a miscarriage whatever month they were in.  Emily must be a very strong woman to go through all that. Shane also.  She just has pain in her heart that she wants to go away by having more children.  If it would ever go away.  She just doesn’t want to let go of those boxes.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

This is what this show has deteriorated to: so over the plastic surgery story lines. Worse than the kids storylines. Boring.

BB3DCA2A-5A22-4B81-BCF3-D5CBD964DA69.jpeg

Lots of these women get their faces fixed whether they need it or not.  Very few come out good, most not.  Some of the actresses look unrecognizable in a bad way.  It’s an epidemic.

• Love 2

Someone give me a fact check please as I was high on cough medicine while watching- say it's the most fun I've had with this group of witches in a long time, but I digress- Didn't Gina repeat verbatim what was said about Shannon? Then didn't Gina and Kelly lie their faces off that they didn't tell her exactly what Tammy Sue said?

And I was watching The Haunting of Hill House at the same time so there you have it. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tammy Sue was most certainly the model for the bent neck lady.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Exactly - and what true narc wouldn’t want a little bell to ring at all those non-people who exist to fill her love tank!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
On 11/6/2018 at 3:51 PM, Reality police said:

Amen. I have constant pain and I am fortunate to have a doctor who understands and a pharmacist also. The fact that I now have to hand deliver my script and sign over one of the cats is ridiculous. 

Don't forget twice a year urine test to prove I'm taking my medications and not selling it. 

• Love 6

I don't think Shane can afford another kid, and it's not clear to me that Emily really makes all that much money TO AFFORD THEIR LIFESTYLE and she's also got a side gig. She's certainly nothing like Mr. Girardi who is 80 and constantly working-- she's an associate attorney, and probably making a good income, but not enough to support their whole family in Orange County. I think Shane is thinking that a new kid will cost a ton of money (don't they need to hire a surrogate?) and is being logical, as they are probably barely affording their own lifestyle. Don't know for sure though, but I think Shane is probably what's keeping them out of bankruptcy and eviction.

Spencer seemed a little uncomfortable around his mom, and Tamra seemed uncomfortable around him. Tamra as a mother mystifies me. I can't really figure out if she plays mom for the cameras-- her kids sort of seem like accessories to her.

Tamra's comments about sex to Eddie-- I took as a point that he isn't gay, made particularly for the cameras. 

Gina got out of her predicament with Tamra very unscathed. Somehow, Tamra was left crying. Granted, it was Kelly that said it was Tamra that was doing the shit talking, but Shannon likes Kelly so she ignored that fact. I think Shannon just really does not like Gina at all. In any way. 

• Love 6
On 11/6/2018 at 10:01 PM, pieinmyeye said:

BTW - not all pain patients are addicts.  To the contrary, idiots who assume so have made our lives a sheer fucking misery, because we can no longer get the meds we need to make life tolerable.

These idiots who say this piss me off.  Talk is cheap.  They should go for one or two spinal fusions and see what real pain is.  You want to pull your hair out from the pain.  Opioids are for after surgery or “Pain Management” patients, period.  Anyone who takes opioids just to get high are stupid.  Why doesn’t the government crack down on booze?  More people are dying from drunken drivers, but that’s o.k.?  There’s more money for the government from sales tax from alcohol.  Holding pills from people like seniors is crazy.  I’d like to know how all these Hollywood people get anything they want, not need.  It’s a travesty.  Fucked up is more like it.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Tamra's comments about sex to Eddie-- I took as a point that he isn't gay, made particularly for the cameras. 

I think it's the Bethenny Frankel school of reality TV. They make vulgar sexual comments b/c they think it's the height of hilarity and further cements their place as a HW.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

I think it's the Bethenny Frankel school of reality TV. They make vulgar sexual comments b/c they think it's the height of hilarity and further cements their place as a HW.

Yes! And they misuse "vagina" consistently! It perpetuates ignorance amongst women about their own bodies. Irritating as hell.

Lesson to all housewives...

Vagina=inner part; Labia=visible exterior part split between majora & minora or outer folds vs inner folds. I'd add a diagram but maybe t.m.i. for this light hearted forum.  STOP SAYING VAGINA unless you MEAN vagina! 

• Love 12
On 11/8/2018 at 3:29 AM, Bossa Nova said:

No panties: Cue to vomit

Am I pretty?  Hell to the fucking no Bobby.

CSC.  Acting all feeble ain’t fooling anyone #cancerscam. 

• Love 6
On 11/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, Bronzedog said:

Since Vicki said she had the surgery because she wants to be pretty for Steve, I assume she had a face transplant, because she's never been a pretty woman.

....and she admitted, on television, that she knew that and it makes her insecure.

• Love 6
On 11/6/2018 at 11:45 AM, Kdawg82 said:

?The way Shane kept going "hmmm?" Or "mmm" as his only reaction to Emily's sobbing yet audible comments in opening the mourning box was perplexing.  He couldn't muster anything more??!! I can only think that the fact is not lost in him that this easy money TV show and filming such moments is so over the top, staged, cheesy, that he only reacts in these "cold" or "detached" ways bc he is no actor and won't feed into it all. Just collect the $$ and run. I hope he's not *actually* like this. 

I noticed he stored the memory box in the laundry room.

Their bedroom looked so sparsely furnished.

On 11/7/2018 at 3:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

You know the drill. Call me and I shall give you the gift of a roundtrip Uber or Lyft driver to your cataract surgery. I cannot guarantee the driver will smell good or their vehicle will be clean. But I'm f'n serious...get your other eye fixed so you can continue to snark here!

And if you're only seeing good with one eye when the driver picks you up.....he might look like a "smokin' hot Jamaican"! ?

ETA: Since when is a Circle K employee considered a more reliable/safe driver than a cabbie? 

Ditto for me.....❤️

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Ditto for me.....❤️

Where have you been ButterQueen? Seems like I haven't seen you around much or maybe we don't frequent the same PT threads. Or maybe I need cataract surgery! Lol. 

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Natalie68 said:

I am gonna say it and for those that agree with me, there is room in my handbasket straight to hell (bring booze).  Tamra does NOT produce attractive boys AT ALL.  He has a very pointy rodent-esque face.  Then again, so did Tamra before she could afford facial work.  

I think Shane has empathy he is just sick of talking about having more kids and her trying to change his mind.  I would be tempted, as harsh as it may sound, to yell what about NO do you not understand?  Told ya my basket is heading somewhere warm.

I will bring ice cubes, for the liquor and the heat

• Love 5