Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Twin Tweaks

• Start Topic

Is the role of Spencer being played by a stand in? Cause the kid at the 18th birthday party looked NOTHING like the straight haired, blonde, cute kid they showed in the flashback. People’s looks don’t usually change that much over time. Poor kid went from resembling his dad to morphing into the rat-face syndrome prevelant in Tamra’s. Kudos to him however for being education oriented and sober. 

Decorating my hand basket to skip to hell with for focusing on someone’s looks, but as Spencer himself said, he’s legal now. 

• Love 22
23 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Amen. I have constant pain and I am fortunate to have a doctor who understands and a pharmacist also. The fact that I now have to hand deliver my script and sign over one of the cats is ridiculous. 

My pain doc went & started her own practice, which I could not afford.  I am barely existing here, and would've offed myself a long time ago if it weren't for the critters who need feeding.

16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am gonna say it and for those that agree with me, there is room in my handbasket straight to hell (bring booze).  Tamra does NOT produce attractive boys AT ALL.  He has a very pointy rodent-esque face.  Then again, so did Tamra before she could afford facial work.  

I think Shane has empathy he is just sick of talking about having more kids and her trying to change his mind.  I would be tempted, as harsh as it may sound, to yell what about NO do you not understand?  Told ya my basket is heading somewhere warm.

My handbasket has been festooned and sports a full free bar even an alky would covet.  Perhaps we could join forces, since these Bravo shows are driving a lot of us to drink.

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

My pain doc went & started her own practice, which I could not afford.  I am barely existing here, and would've offed myself a long time ago if it weren't for the critters who need feeding.

My handbasket has been festooned and sports a full free bar even an alky would covet.  Perhaps we could join forces, since these Bravo shows are driving a lot of us to drink.

I am sorry to hear that.  The critters def need you and the world needs the snark!

Then I am ditching my Hell Wagon and joining you!  WOOHOOOO!!!

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina described it as a casita which looks like code for garage/shed/small pool house on someone's property - not legal to rent out as a "home".

I would imagine it's fully furnished and she just rented it for day they filmed. Matt and Gina don't have the "money" to add another 1000 per month to rent a place. I think they did it for "show" on camera and the rest of the time - they all stay at the house even when he is visiting the kids.

The casita doesn't make sense to me.  She at one point talked about how he has his own room in their house.  Why rent a casita when your husband has his own room?  

• Love 10

I thought Emily looked beautiful during the memory box scenes.  She was wearing the type of dress that I'd try on, think it looked great, but would then ask myself the age-old question "Where would I ever wear this thing?".  If I was on my toes that day, right back to the rack it would go.  If I was feeling foolish and romantic....or maybe had had some wine at lunch...it would go home with me where it would reside in my closet, price tag attached, for the next 10 years as I discovered that no, there really is no place I'd feel comfortable wearing it.  Who knew it was the perfect outfit for opening a memory box???

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I'm glad you have them. Everyone needs a reason to get out of bed. Besides, you give me life with the snark.  Thank you for that. Smudge and Clover say hi.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

I am sorry to hear that.  The critters def need you and the world needs the snark!

The greatest (and sometimes only) deterrent to suicide is critters who need to be fed & medicated. So I'll probably outlive Satan  Andy. 

My TeeVee-watching Mama raccoon has earned her seat in the First Class section of said handbasket.  She's sippin & spillin some spiked tea, just saving your seat.  ;-)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Does anyone wonder what Steve’s motive is?  Is he in love with Vick or her money, or her daily you know what?  Does he just love to be on t.v. and the Bravo paycheck? Lonely?   What?

Name recognition to kick start his failing political career.  His sparkling personality wasn't enough so he is trying to get voters via Gunvalson fans.  Too bad he never watched the show first because I think he is going to need more than her handful of fans to win any election.  He couldn't even win Best HW Boyfriend with her number of actual fans.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Reality police said:

I'm glad you have them. Everyone needs a reason to get out of bed. Besides, you give me life with the snark.  Thank you for that. Smudge and Clover say hi.

Tell Smudge & Clover I LURVE them.  And intend to stay alive forever, just to feed hungry critters.  One day soon, I'll find nothing to say about these ho'wives, and will be reduced to the weird old cat lady who lives in the scary house on the corner.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

$1,000 wouldn't buy you a dirty weekend at the Murder Motel around these parts.  :-)

Steve's unnatural teeth look like Vicky paid for them.

That little turkey vulture with nail polish is harrrible!

I finally caved & saw a doc for the first time in decades, due to a pesky UTI (I know, TMI).  He gave me Paxil for life-long depression.  Made me shit like a Canadian goose.  I'd rather be mentally ill.  My HMO lets me see him again, and I cannot wait to try out another medication with even worse side effects! 

BTW - not all pain patients are addicts.  To the contrary, idiots who assume so have made our lives a sheer fucking misery, because we can no longer get the meds we need to make life tolerable.

Off topic:  Paxil didn't work for me.  A combo of Celexa and Wellbutrin worked like a charm and I had zero side effects.  For a few years I was on such high doses my doc had to write my insurance that yes, I was THAT depressed I needed that high of a dose.  I have luckily been off of them for several years.  Always aware though I could be back on them at any time.  GOOD LUCK!

Vicki buys all of their teeth.  I think word has gotten around to the toothless men in the OC.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Does anyone wonder what Steve’s motive is?  Is he in love with Vick or her money, or her daily you know what?  Does he just love to be on t.v. and the Bravo paycheck? Lonely?   What?

Not sure what his motive is, but imo they have a business arrangement and Vicki’s comments about love and marriage are inside jokes that she thinks are way funnier than he does.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

The greatest (and sometimes only) deterrent to suicide is critters who need to be fed & medicated. So I'll probably outlive Satan  Andy. 

My TeeVee-watching Mama raccoon has earned her seat in the First Class section of said handbasket.  She's sippin & spillin some spiked tea, just saving your seat.  ;-)

I want Mama to come with us!  I am sure she drives better than I do drunk or not!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Off topic:  Paxil didn't work for me.  A combo of Celexa and Wellbutrin worked like a charm and I had zero side effects.  For a few years I was on such high doses my doc had to write my insurance that yes, I was THAT depressed I needed that high of a dose.  I have luckily been off of them for several years.  Always aware though I could be back on them at any time.  GOOD LUCK!

Vicki buys all of their teeth.  I think word has gotten around to the toothless men in the OC.

Better living through drugs - I can hardly wait!  ;-)

1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

I want Mama to come with us!  I am sure she drives better than I do drunk or not!

She has not been behind the wheel, but I trust her clever little hands to work wonders!!!  She is stone cold sober, and raises delightful babies!

If Captain Sully is not available, Mama raccoon is.  She listens to those fuckin helicopters that fly overhead every single night/morning just after the 3 a.m. train whistle.  We both have been anticipating a crash that never happens.  Another hero dream crushed.  :-(

• Love 10

Thanks crinklecutcat! My doctor told me that I would have local anesthetic and some happy juice, but I won’t be completely under because evidently this is an interactive surgery, lol. I got the impression that Shannon was completely under, which I didn’t understand.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Shannon had a driver pick her up after her surgery?  Does she not have a single friend she'd feel comfortable asking?  Kelly came by to offer support; I'm sure she could have driven Shannon home.

Shutty.  I paid my Circle K clerk to drive me to & from cataract surgery., because they refused to release me to a rapey cab driver.  She moved back to Indiana, and my other eye will wait until a PTV friend steps up (and I can afford the co-pay!!!).  I have friends, they're  just furry or too far away to help.

• Love 9

Vicki yelling to Steve about where the box containing all her important papers were cracked me up.  Reminded me of my mom.  From little up  me, my brother & sister were instructed if our house caught on fire to grab the important papers box in our closet by front door on the way out.   

Like everything else she does, I'm sure Vicki exaggerated the Burning Crotch feeling.  I've gotten a warm feeling in my private area which feels like I peed (like someone else said) when I've had CT scans done with the IV contrast. Evidently it's a normal reaction. Unlike Vicki, I didnt scream & holler & request an ice pack. 

I wished my surgeon told me I needed to recuperate in a resort like that when I had major lung surgery in May.  I ended up in a nursing home for physical therapy rehab for a month. I did laugh that Steve must have grabbed a beer rather quickly when he walked into their suite.  

It didn't even dawn on me Spencer turning 18 was the reason he was on show until I read it here.  Wonder how he gets paid too. How many kids does Tams have?  I know Ryan, Spencer & the daughter who wants no part of Tams. Anyone else?

6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone notice that the original spot for the box from the hospital was the laundry room?

I did & it was weird.  When Emily  said she first wanted to look at the box, Shane said something like it was packed away & it would take time to get it.  Then he gets it from a shelf in the laundry room.  (Maybe it had been packed away in the attic & he just stuck it there.)  Then when they were done with it, it looked like he tossed it in a dresser drawer.  

Regarding their marriage - didn't Emily say something like theirs was a different kind of marriage in the beginning when she was telling the other wives about how they met, got engaged, etc.?

• Love 4
20 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

I'll throw Shane a bone on this one

IMO , how one grieves--or doesn't,  is their own business .

I know it was devastating for  Emily  to have 5 miscarriages and losing twins at 4 months, but Shane suffered those losses too....and he lost his wife during the grieving process and there was nothing he could do to help her pain.

Keep in mind. he's a Mormon and it's all about family

19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I was just going to post the same.  What is Shane supposed to do?  Cry on national t.v. ?  A lot of men  are embarrassed to show their feelings and probably grieve in private.  I admit he’s sarcastic, but I don’t think he’s unfeeling.

I'm not ready to condemn Shane either.   Some people don't express their feelings well or at all and some just can't do it in front of the camera.      I don't think much of Emily, the lawyer/event planner so that may be a factor.   Isn't Emily the  HW/Mommy who lost her sons inside her own house?   

If I had to choose between Emily and Gina, I'll take Emily.    That's because I can't stand Gina.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm not ready to condemn Shane either.   Some people don't express their feelings well or at all and some just can't do it in front of the camera.      I don't think much of Emily, the lawyer/event planner so that may be a factor.   Isn't Emily the  HW/Mommy who lost her sons inside own house?   

If I had to chose between Emily and Gina, I'll take Emily.    That's because I can't stand Gina.

Shane doesn’t look too bad to me.  Did I see him changing diapers when Emily was in Jamaica.  I had three kids.  My husband never changed a diaper once, lol.  For all we know, they might be madly in love.  Who knows.  Emily doesn’t look too unhappy with Shane.  They are still together, unlike the rest.     Are they saving Gina’s story for next season?  I think Andy likes her.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Gina needs to go away. What is the point of her even being part of this already-sorry cast?  She's just another annoying gnat.  And that's being kind.

What sort of houseWIFE is she anyway, since we never see her Husband, and instantly she is getting a divorce?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Shutty.  I paid my Circle K clerk to drive me to & from cataract surgery., because they refused to release me to a rapey cab driver.  She moved back to Indiana, and my other eye will wait until a PTV friend steps up (and I can afford the co-pay!!!).  I have friends, they're  just furry or too far away to help.

I will happily give you a ride depending on distance. I live near Atlanta.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I thought Emily looked beautiful during the memory box scenes.  She was wearing the type of dress that I'd try on, think it looked great, but would then ask myself the age-old question "Where would I ever wear this thing?".  If I was on my toes that day, right back to the rack it would go.  If I was feeling foolish and romantic....or maybe had had some wine at lunch...it would go home with me where it would reside in my closet, price tag attached, for the next 10 years as I discovered that no, there really is no place I'd feel comfortable wearing it.  Who knew it was the perfect outfit for opening a memory box???

I have 10 or so of these dresses (wine and/or hangover were all likely involved as well)!  I wish I could find a drunk sucker to buy them!!! 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Regarding their marriage - didn't Emily say something like theirs was a different kind of marriage in the beginning when she was telling the other wives about how they met, got engaged, etc.?

I recall her saying they worked at the same place, and just kinda, rumbled numbly into "do you want to get married?" "oh, okay."  Someone else said it was by Google Chat.

Here's some background I found
https://www.bustle.com/p/how-did-emily-shane-meet-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-couple-had-a-very-unconventional-courtship-10161040

Not good news on Shane
https://old.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/9c39bd/emilys_husband_shane_accused_of_sexually/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/rhoc-new-star-emily-simpson-husband-accused-drug-use-abusing-ex-nasty-divorce/

Articles: “He was physically abusive to me,” Miriam wrote in a declaration after filing divorce papers. “He was sexually abusive to me.”

In addition, she claimed he he was “addicted to prescription medications” — and all the “stress” led her to such poor health she was “near death.”

though..."A RHOC insider told Radar that Shane and his ex now are on “amicable” terms, and share 50/50 custody of their daughters."

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I recall her saying they worked at the same place, and just kinda, rumbled numbly into "do you want to get married?" "oh, okay."  Someone else said it was by Google Chat.

Here's some background I found
https://www.bustle.com/p/how-did-emily-shane-meet-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-couple-had-a-very-unconventional-courtship-10161040

Not good news on Shane
https://old.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/9c39bd/emilys_husband_shane_accused_of_sexually/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/rhoc-new-star-emily-simpson-husband-accused-drug-use-abusing-ex-nasty-divorce/

Articles: “He was physically abusive to me,” Miriam wrote in a declaration after filing divorce papers. “He was sexually abusive to me.”

In addition, she claimed he he was “addicted to prescription medications” — and all the “stress” led her to such poor health she was “near death.”

though..."A RHOC insider told Radar that Shane and his ex now are on “amicable” terms, and share 50/50 custody of their daughters."

I’m a little creeped out that Shane called his first wife, “Mother”. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, gwen747 said:

It looks like Vicki had cholesteatoma surgery. 

Yes. She discusses this in her Bravo blog:

I totally forgot to tell Dr. Ambe about my previous head/ear surgeries. It has been such a way of life for me since I was 5 years old with over eight surgeries throughout my lifetime. I never thought it would have been an impact on my facelift. I have a history of “cholesteatoma’s,” which is an inner ear tumor/cyst like growth that has come back over and over again and required many mastoid surgeries. I had a cochlear implant inserted in my inner right ear when I was in my mid 30’s, which has allowed me to hear now as prior to that I was deaf in that ear. It’s a very rare disease, and I’ve been fortunate to have incredible physicians throughout my life and can now hear about 60%, which is a miracle.

Vicki can be a fruitcake but this ^^ is a lot especially starting at such a young age.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-13/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-gunvalson-i-appreciate

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

The casita doesn't make sense to me.  She at one point talked about how he has his own room in their house.  Why rent a casita when your husband has his own room?  

Somehow, I don’t believe half of what Gina says.  Today I learned she has a casita, burrito, enchilada, whatever the heck.  When’s the divorce?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I don't have much to add since I fell asleep during this boring episode and really have no desire to catch it via On Demand.

I feel for Emily.  She's clearly never fully dealt with her losses and her husband seems to not give a rat's ass about it.  

Vicki and another surgery.  Kelly's comment to Shannon about how Vicki should just get the whole enchilada at her age was funny.  

Shannon had a driver pick her up after her surgery?  Does she not have a single friend she'd feel comfortable asking?  Kelly came by to offer support; I'm sure she could have driven Shannon home.

So Tamra leaves Eddie twice (and counting) following his surgery - -which she is very quick to screech about if no one asks her how Eddie is or she is handling it and certainly  not a damn casserole in site -- and then comes home and he waits on her?  Say what?  Then he says he's dizzy after their meal and she just heads into the house like nothing?   Tamra is a beast.

I loved the editing monkeys showing so-not-in-love-with-Vicki Steve and Vicki as Villa Vickster, talking about the humidity and gnats, then zip over to Maison Judge, where Tamra and Eddie are in jackets and complaining about the weather.  Different days or a dark cloud of doom that's ever present over Tamra's residence and the flames of Hell at Vicki's? 

I thought Spencer seemed like a sweet kid.  I won't pick on him because he has Tamra as a mother and that's punishment enough.  Any question as to what is wrong in Tamra's family is readily evident by needling that poor kid to drink.  Seriously?  They should be proud that he's never touched alcohol and has no desire to, instead of encouraging him to do a tequila shot.  Jeebus, but they are trash.  Eddie should take Bronx the dog and Spencer and get the eff outta there.

I said the same about Tam hitting the road on vacation right after he came home from hospital.  Everyone said she’s now bringing home the bacon.  I’m sure she tells him that every day.  Who’s minding the gym?  Do they still have it? 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

$1,000 wouldn't buy you a dirty weekend at the Murder Motel around these parts.  :-)

Steve's unnatural teeth look like Vicky paid for them.

That little turkey vulture with nail polish is harrrible!

I finally caved & saw a doc for the first time in decades, due to a pesky UTI (I know, TMI).  He gave me Paxil for life-long depression.  Made me shit like a Canadian goose.  I'd rather be mentally ill.  My HMO lets me see him again, and I cannot wait to try out another medication with even worse side effects! 

BTW - not all pain patients are addicts.  To the contrary, idiots who assume so have made our lives a sheer fucking misery, because we can no longer get the meds we need to make life tolerable.

A thousand amens to your comment about not all pain patients being addicts. Even my pharmacist agrees in reference to the patients who really need them, but can’t get them because of people that abuse them. I know addiction isn’t what anyone wants, but it’s turning into a Catch-22 situation.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

A trmendous pet peeve of mine is people delivering hurtful news in the guise of “help”.  Unless someone is directly injuring a loved one or pet- most things don’t need to be relayed if they start with “So this won’t be easy to hear ”. It’s hurtful and the messenger needs to be shot in this case. And she’s all sympathetic fake NY voice saying she’s been hurt when trying to help. But this one will do it on your cozy recuperating with Archie post op bed. Fuck off, Gina. You’re not good TV and I hope you’re  not asked back. 

Said this on RHOD thread about Cary's mission to truth tell at all times (how's that working for you, Cary?):

Truth without Compassion is Brutality. And both Cary and Gina know this in their heart of hearts, that's the vicarious evil thrill they get whenever they do this wonderful work.

But that said WHAT went on here? Tamra has been bitching about and gunning for Shannon ALL season. Is Tamra THAT good at reality tv that she's saving the final showdown for the finale? Because this should have gone to Shannon blasting Tamra. Instead, everyone has piled on Gina AND Shannon and Tamra has basically escaped. I don't think she gives AF. If the rest of the cast hate her, she'll fall back on CSC Gunvalson, who is desperate for the old days and redemption on this show. Tamra can't really lose. 

So far this season, these harridans have continued to stomp on and bury Shannon. I think Gina came in hot, aware of the strongest players and with an instinct for the best drama. Whether she's in cahoots with Tamra, I don't know. Tamra looked pretty pissed at that dinner. It was hilarious watching Tamra and Gina stare one other down over their cocktail straws silently because Kelly Meza Dodd had to have detailed conversations with the over enthusiastic black clad waiter everytime he came to the table. Twice this happened. And Emily's interjections were so beside the point it was sad. She seemed to have no clue that blood was boiling on both sides of the table. Emily reminded me of a big goofy labrador at a convention of serpents. 

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Somehow, I don’t believe half of what Gina says.  Today I learned she has a casita, burrito, enchilada, whatever the heck.  When’s the divorce?

Ok, now I want a burrito and enchilada

• Love 7

Wow, Spencer did NOT look how I expected. He's a odd looking boy and sounded just like Simon.  It's sad things are still so bad between Tamra and Simon and their kids are choosing sides.  Grow the fuck up.  So how old is her youngest daughter now?  She's got to be in high school.  Is she on good terms with Tamra?  

Tamra is Teflon, nothing sticks to her. She’s in it to win it and watch out who gets in her way of her paycheck. She doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body.

Would love it if Shannon and Vicki pushed old Tammy Sue out of the group. 

I don’t mind Gina. Not sure about Emily.  She and her husband are just....uncomfortable to watch.

I couldn’t watch either of their surgery prep etc, especially Shannon’s with the eyes. Gives me the shakes. 

ARCHIE!!!!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

I will happily give you a ride depending on distance. I live near Atlanta.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, and say Hello to all those Walking Dead peeps.  I live south of the O.C., and far, far away from you.  My other cataracted eye does not impair my vision, so my eye surgeon's children will have to try for a scholarship.

44 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Ok, now I want a burrito and enchilada

Yo quiero Taco Bell.

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, Mu Shu said:

Good god.  I don’t like Emily, but seeing him so nonchalant when she found the tiny hand prints was awful.  I don’t blame him for not wanting more kids, but he appears to offer zero emotional support.  

I agree Shane's a cold fish but I have to give her the side eye at finally opening the babys box ON CAMERA.  Maybe he did,too.  That should be a personal experience and not about ratings or desperate attempt at a storyline to keep that orange. 

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, stcroix said:

I agree Shane's a cold fish but I have to give her the side eye at finally opening the babys box ON CAMERA.  Maybe he did,too.  That should be a personal experience and not about ratings or desperate attempt at a storyline to keep that orange. 

Yuppers.  That wss a B.I.G  ole purple box of famewhoredom.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm not buying it. I think it is the set up that Tamra planned and Gina is going on script per Tamra's instructions.

I don't think Tamra likes Shannon and never did. She likes her even less since Shannon became a fan favorite and liked by Andy. It's not jealousy - she just doesn't want another HW taking spots that she covets. Wasn't it Tamra who told Heather about the "affair" seasons ago? I think both Eddie and Gina are following Tamra's orders. Gina may get grief for another episode or two from Tamra - but they'll make up. I think Emily will go off script and Tamra will use that as an excuse to ex Emily out because she's not over the Eddie rumor.

Shannon will never take Tamra down even when she sees the conversations when the episodes air. I think Shannon is brainwashed into taking "abuse" The only person who has a shot at taking down Tamra - is Kelly - I would absolutely love to see that. Not that it will get Tamra kicked off the show because Tamra sold her soul to hold on to that orange.

p2 @islandgal140

I admit that I haven't seen the Shannon/Gina/Tamra scenes play out yet but

Tamra has been a shit stirrer for years and I will be elated if she finally gets hoisted by her own petard. She is the resident OC bone carrier.  Since she premiered, her job has been to run back and tell whoever that xyz has been talking shit and her excuse almost always is that she wants to clear the air and makes things right.  Welcome to Front Street bitch - I've been waiting!

p4 @queenjen

But that said WHAT went on here? Tamra has been bitching about and

gunning for Shannon ALL season. Is Tamra THAT good at reality tv that she's saving the final showdown for the finale? Because this should have gone to Shannon blasting Tamra. Instead, everyone has piled on Gina AND Shannon and Tamra has basically escaped. I don't think she gives AF. If the rest of the cast hate her, she'll fall back on CSC Gunvalson, who is desperate for the old days and redemption on this show. Tamra can't really lose.

11 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I, too, am completely perplexed about the Gina, Shannon, and Tamra situation. This is some Beverly Hills-level convoluted shit. Why couldn't Gina and Kelly have simply told Shannon everything Tamra was saying behind Shannon's back, Shannon feel betrayed by Tamra, and let the long-overdue dismantling of Tamra Barney begin? Where's Lizzie to call Tamra "crap" to her face again?

Last thought: Sooo, Gina, Matt still has the place in "North LA" and he gets the Coto house when he sees his kids, while you move to the "casita"? Yeah, Shannon, there's a lot to be envious about with this divorce, lol!

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

What sort of houseWIFE  she anyway, since we never see her Husband, and instantly she is getting a divorce?

? the kind who does not take kindly to someone  CAPITALIZING "wife" .   And butchering language.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I thought Spencer seemed like a sweet kid.  I won't pick on him because he has Tamra as a mother and that's punishment enough.  Any question as to what is wrong in Tamra's family is readily evident by needling that poor kid to drink.  Seriously?  They should be proud that he's never touched alcohol and has no desire to, instead of encouraging him to do a tequila shot.  Jeebus, but they are trash.  Eddie should take Bronx the dog and Spencer and get the eff outta there.

I would not be surprised if Spencer had "touched" alcohol with his friends because that is what teen do.  Most of us have done our share of underage drinking and have said nothing to our parents unless we got caught or we are self supporting adults who have moved out on our own.  Tamera bragging that her son has never touched a drop was so self serving on her part.  She was trying to act like mother of the year.  

I am childless :( but I am a favorite aunt to two generations of nieces and nephews.  I have never had a desire to do tequila shots with them.  I have had a drink with the older ones but I never wanted to party with them and do shots.  If my grandmother had wanted to do tequila shot with me on my 18th birthday, I would have been grossed out.  For me it is a sort of boundary issue.  I think when parents/grandparents do that with their kids it is not about celebrating with the kid it is about them reliving their lost youth.  I am a proper adult and get wasted with my friends not my grandparents or my nieces and nephews.  Tamara's and her family can always be counted on to deliver the trash. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I would not be surprised if Spencer had "touched" alcohol with his friends because that is what teen do.  Most of us have done our share of underage drinking and have said nothing to our parents unless we got caught or we are self supporting adults who have moved out on our own.  Tamera bragging that her son has never touched a drop was so self serving on her part.  She was trying to act like mother of the year.  

This! & in no way am I suggesting he should drink. I was trying to avoid it but since we are here , I'll say it- when I suggested he seemed "burnt out" I meant possibly weed or other . Alcohol is probably the least of the preferred  buzzes by millenials & I'm sure he has access to more. As mentioned , he was not extraordinary whatsoever . It showed me how big of screw up Ryan had to be for all the heat he caught. Tamra prodding "tell them what you wanna be..." the kid responding with "general psychology" me expecting to hear "engineering" or something not only "special" but fn USEFUL at least. Then tamra says "I was hoping plastic surgeon." Hmmkayy Tammy Sue...you hope for that.

• Love 6

Eddie and David are still friends.  And David and Shannon are involved in a divorce.  I have to consider this when hearing Eddie badmouth Shannon, and weigh his comments accordingly.

Eddie allowed himself to accept Vicky's apology with scripture quotations and everything, in order to keep the Bravo money flowing. 

Eddie married Tamra.

Although he has often, appeared to conduct himself in a mature, thoughtful manner, I can't put much weight into his thoughts on Shannon.  Eddie is not the steady rock of good judgement that I want to think of him as.

• Love 23

The season starts and Gina and Emily are floundering and trying to figure out how to secure that orange.  They know they are supposed to bring the drama- they just don't know where or who to bring it to.

In real life, it would be pretty unusual to see an accomplished lawyer and mother scream that she was going to kill someone, then become their BFF a week later.  Kelly is tough for me to figure out- she's volatile and she's able to hold it in at times.  I feel like that whole night was a little bit of "we need to find our teams and storylines and drama"  Within a week or two, this was accomplished.

I  think Tamra decided Shannon is the pile on target for this season.  She'd clearly been told it couldn't be Vicky by the Powers that Orange.  For whatever reason, she decided it would be Shannon and I do think she engineered the season that way, using all of the players masterfully, including Eddie.  She is a talented manipulator.  

Whether Gina decided on her own to try to increase her screen time and worth, or the producers nudged her to do it, I'm not sure, but Gina just set up the ending, if Shannon is willing to get on script.  Gina can be the new villain, the 3 amigos can make up and have another season ahead of them.  Tamra will bring up Bali and tell Shannon that it happens to all of them and get over it.  Kelly has always been a weird fit for the group, and that hasn't changed.  I'm not sure what will happen with her. 

Emily is not Orange material, but I do think Lifetime could get in touch with her to do a show.  There's a lot to work with there, it's just not in counting diamonds, Emily, not even one at a time.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Thanks crinklecutcat! My doctor told me that I would have local anesthetic and some happy juice, but I won’t be completely under because evidently this is an interactive surgery, lol. I got the impression that Shannon was completely under, which I didn’t understand.

I think the doctor put Shannon fully under after hearing her screech on the show. Bravo fan, maybe.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am gonna say it and for those that agree with me, there is room in my handbasket straight to hell (bring booze).  Tamra does NOT produce attractive boys AT ALL.  He has a very pointy rodent-esque face.  Then again, so did Tamra before she could afford facial work.  

I think Shane has empathy he is just sick of talking about having more kids and her trying to change his mind.  I would be tempted, as harsh as it may sound, to yell what about NO do you not understand?  Told ya my basket is heading somewhere warm.

I'm in the basket with you Natalie68! And I'm bringing the Skyy vodka. Yes Tamra makes fugly male, rat faced spawn. And yes, Tamra has had lots of work done on her face many times. The doctor Vicki went to is Tamra's plastic surgeon. 

And if I NEVER see Tamra's fake tits again, I'll be happy. She's gross and an embarrassment to her kids. STOP FLASHING YOUR TITS TAMRA! Maybe Eddie likes seeing them but I don't and I'll bet your kids don't either. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She also had him bringing her out lunch, that he had fixed (reheated whatever) and left him to carry his bowl back in. Why isn’t she waiting on him and making his life easier? He probably got dizzy from orthostatic hypotension. (He stood up too fast and had a sudden drop in blood pressure). 

When the going gets rough, Tamballs splits.  She’s not the type to take care of him.  Too busy primping and going out.  My friend’s husband just had the same procedure like Eddie last year and said he “just doesn’t feel well since then.  Besides Eddie’s problems, she has to put pressure on him about sex, which makes him feel worse mentally.  She is just a POS.  She’ll probably give him viagra and kill the guy.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Juniebaby said:

Remind me why Gina has a casita?  I know she mentioned it’s purpose but I can’t remember what it was.

So Gina can stay there when her husband comes to the house to visit the kids.

37 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

When the going gets rough, Tamballs splits.  She’s not the type to take care of him.  Too busy primping and going out.  My friend’s husband just had the same procedure like Eddie last year and said he “just doesn’t feel well since then.  Besides Eddie’s problems, she has to put pressure on him about sex, which makes him feel worse mentally.  She is just a POS.  She’ll probably give him viagra and kill the guy.

I hope Eddie is beginning to see the wretched, vile, self absorbed bitch that he married. He seems like a very kind, mellow likeable man. Not into drama, or a closet full of designer shit. Or thousands spent on facial rejuvenation.

And we already know Eddie is NOT happy with rat faced Ryan living at their home because he (Ryan) is still an F'n loser at the age of 33-ish. 

When the house of cards comes tumbling down on Tamra, Bravo will be there to film it for my delight and entertainment! The storm is brewing and it's not a matter of "if it happens". It's just a matter of "when it happens". 

• Love 13