Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Twin Tweaks

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Good god.  I don’t like Emily, but seeing him so nonchalant when she found the tiny hand prints was awful.  I don’t blame him for not wanting more kids, but he appears to offer zero emotional support.  

And the the "hug" could barely be called a hug - he almost missed her body, there was air between them.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, MinorL said:

I’m not sure how Gina could possibly think she’s some sort of victim here.

3 hours ago, dosodog said:

I am completely confused over what happened with Gina, Kelly, Shannon and Tamra.  So much lying about intent.

Baffling.  But imo Gina should just own her shit-stirring and in the process, make Tamra be honest too.  

They all seem to agree Shannon is or has been a basket case most of the time, even Emily seeing psych. problems.  But then they back away from the edge and pretend to Shannon and then amongst themselves that nobody is to blame for nothing.  

Oh yes and in fact, at the post surgery visit, it was Kelly who told Shannon Tamra was talking behind her back.  So then at The Deck, Kelly was covering up for her, Gina, and Tamra.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Has anyone here had the same surgery that Shannon did? I’m wondering because I’m having the same thing done next month. It’s not cosmetic. The goal is to see better. I’m just trying to get as much info as I can in terms of what happens during the surgery, recovery time, etc. If anyone can can help with my questions I will appreciate the info!! Thanks!!!!

I had my upper eyelids done earlier this year. I went to an Opthamologist, the best one in my town so I had to wait a year just for the initial consult! I did not have general, just local anaesthetic, so it was quick (45 min per eye) and less risk re the anaesthesia. Despite how skilled he is I had all that swelling and bruising just like Shannon. I looked like I had been the loser in a bar fight! I had discomfort for a few days (paracetamol and ice packs help) and swelling and bruising for a week or two (large sunglasses are a blessing!), but for me the worst bit was trying to sleep as upright as possible and on my back! No regrets though!

Shane shows less affection toward his wife Emily than a stranger would show if someone fell over. When she’s grieving over the loss of their twins he can’t even manage a hug. Cold. 

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
I hate posts being merged...
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

LoL. Seriously, that fire crotch was from the nurse giving the IV steroid too fast.  I got it too when I had wisdom teeth removed.  When I given my patient's IV steroids, I always push it in slowly.

Unbelievable how much I learn from these posts! How am I getting so smart watching a group of morons?? Because of the brilliant posters, I'm actually getting an education watching real housewives! I'll try selling this to my husband next time :) !

• Love 16
4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

And the the "hug" could barely be called a hug - he almost missed her body, there was air between them.

He is really awful. I see nothing redeeming about the troll, and his freakishly perpetually hostile face! I find schlubby Steve more caring and kinder, and I think Steve is a cold fish barely tolerating Vickie!

• Love 18

I actually enjoyed Tamra's dorky boy. He reminds me of my dorky boy who is the same age and has the same mannerisms. He seems like a sweet kid. I felt sorry and protective for his awkwardness :). Seeing him with Tamra actually softened me a bit towards the she-devil. But oh Lordy, did her evil ever reveal itself during the last scene with Gina confrontation! Her eyes, her eyes!!! They were black with no whites showing! And they glowed with a pinpoint of light! Wtf kinda makeup does she trowel on?? Lol she really is the evil queen...

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Thumper said:

Still watching later rerun.  Why is Vicki wearing those weird toe-less socks after her facelift?

Compression socks, given to you by the hospital, because you won't be moving around much, so it's to prevent blood clots.

As I wrote in an earlier post, I've had my upper eyelids done.  I didn't have those socks then, but I did have them when I had my hysterectomy.

I've had 2 friends who have had facelifts (I live in plastic-surgery world), and the compression toe-sock things are sent home on you from the hospital.

Vicki was on WWHL, and while her face looks good, she just looks like a wax figure now.  So many surgeries, so many fillers and botox.  So unnatural.  

My friends who have both had facelifts don't look anything like Vicki.  They both look completely natural.  Vicki looks like one of those wax candy lips.  Ugh, no wonder Steve told her "no more".

Oh, and all the surgeries I've had, I've never experienced this "fire crotch" thing, nor have any of my friends.

Why was Vicki's doctor "insistent" that she stay in a hotel?  I found being at home so much more comforting.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Not even a pat on the back or a tap on the shoulder in support! What an ashhole!

My husband is a very stoic man. He's never been super emotive. But if you compare him to Shane, he's the most tender, loving, emotional guy on the planet. Good God, I can't imagine being married to that tool. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Small thing but Gina is living in a pool house? Where are her children? 

They're keeping the kids in the marital home.  So, when he's home on the weekends with the kids, she's staying in that pool house.  When he's back in LA, she's in the marital home.

Tamra was talking so much shit it was bound to get back to Shannon.  Heck, she even said so during her conversation with Eddie.  How did she think Shannon would feel watching the footage and talking heads as the season aired?  That said, Gina went out of her way to put herself in the middle of it.  I'm guessing she doesn't want to be a one & done, needs the income stream post divorce. 

Watching Kelly showing Jolie & friends her slick dance moves made me laugh.  I'm enjoying her this season, something I didn't think I'd ever say.

Edited by snarts
Tamra
  • Love 22

Steve told Vicki there are risks from any surgery, and then didn’t even kiss or hug her goodbye before her surgery. He acts like her parent. 

Speaking of parents- Tamra’s Father looked a bit like Simon! Daddy issues?? 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, snarts said:

... Shannon was talking so much shit it was bound to get back to Shannon.  Heck, she even said so during her conversation with Eddie.  How did she think Shannon would feel watching the footage and talking heads as the season aired?  That said, Gina went out of her way to put herself in the middle of it.  I'm guessing she doesn't want to be a one & done, needs the income stream post divorce. 

Watching Kelly showing Jolie & friends her slick dance moves made me laugh.  I'm enjoying her this season, something I didn't think I'd ever say.

Tamra ? Or I don't got what you were saying :)

The difference between Ryan and Spencer May have more to do with Spencer being raised primarily by Simon. Though he was never one of my favorites, Simon did seem like a stronger parental figure than flighty Tamra.  Spencer seemed embarrassed by his Mother and his mother’s family who were weRing their trashinesd like a badge of honor.

• Love 18

It seems like all Vikie is concerned about is her love tank, plastic surgery, drinking and whooping it up.

For some reason, Kelly is looking fabulous this season, the most attractive of all of them.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

The difference between Ryan and Spencer May have more to do with Spencer being raised primarily by Simon. Though he was never one of my favorites, Simon did seem like a stronger parental figure than flighty Tamra.  Spencer seemed embarrassed by his Mother and his mother’s family who were weRing their trashinesd like a badge of honor.

Yes, I expect it wasn't the first time he was embarrassed by his mother.  I'm actually surprised he agreed to appear on the show. 

10 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Tamra ? Or I don't got what you were saying :)

Corrected, thanks.

• Love 3

I don’t think that any amount of plastic surgery is going to make Vicki look better. Beauty begins on the inside. 

Gina needs to tone down the white shiny eyeshadow. Her outfit to go meet with the girls in Laguna was so short. I hope she had panties on because it was literally only 2-3” below her butt cheeks. I did get a small laugh at Gina calling her new weekend place a casita and her Mom corrected her to call it a studio apt. 

Interesting that Eddie said that he missed working out, running etc and Tamra had to remind him that boning her was important too. I’m sure he loved it broadcasted on national tv that his medications make him impotent...but not completely. 

• Love 15

You know this show is fucked when pretty much the entire episode is about plastic surgery. I FF through those scenes and was left with about 10 minutes of Shane and Emily and their transactional relationship and Gina getting in trouble because she ratted out Tamra talking about Shannon behind he back. It all she said, you said. Snore. This show sucks.  

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9

So fire crotch is a real thing?  I periodically donate platelets and there is the weird sensation like you've peed your pants - I assume this is not the same thing?  I would never describe it as fire crotch.

6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Interesting that Eddie said that he missed working out, running etc and Tamra had to remind him that boning her was important too. I’m sure he loved it broadcasted on national tv that his medications make him impotent...but not completely. 

I also noticed how when they got up to go back in the house, he stopped and said "dizzy" - but Tamra did not come back to check on him.  BASS LAKE!!!!

I totally fell asleep watching last night.  I may not rewatch.  I did see Archie cuddling with Shannon so I assume I've seen the best part?

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I also noticed how when they got up to go back in the house, he stopped and said "dizzy" - but Tamra did not come back to check on him.

She also had him bringing her out lunch, that he had fixed (reheated whatever) and left him to carry his bowl back in. Why isn’t she waiting on him and making his life easier? He probably got dizzy from orthostatic hypotension. (He stood up too fast and had a sudden drop in blood pressure). 

• Love 14

I almost feel sorry for Vicki.  She wants so badly to be pretty but she'll never be.  She's so ugly on the inside that it shows through her face.  Just look at Tamra - at first glance she might seem pretty until you take in her stony hard face and glittering shark eyes.  Hottest Housewife, indeed.  Everyone on the show (except Vicki, of course) is better-looking than her.

Spencer seems sweet but damn I wanna cut that hair.  He looked like a mad scientist.

Archie!!!!! But I was annoyed that he was nice to Gina.  I love dogs but they kinda suck when they're nice to people I don't like.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

So fire crotch is a real thing?  I periodically donate platelets and there is the weird sensation like you've peed your pants - I assume this is not the same thing?  I would never describe it as fire crotch.

I also noticed how when they got up to go back in the house, he stopped and said "dizzy" - but Tamra did not come back to check on him.  BASS LAKE!!!!

I totally fell asleep watching last night.  I may not rewatch.  I did see Archie cuddling with Shannon so I assume I've seen the best part?

All they talk about is sex, sex, sex, like they are so hot and desirable, and bj’s.  What women talk like that, especially at their age.  I’m more interested in Emily and her husband opening the box, and btw, I’m liking Shane more and more.  Who are the rest of them to say nasty things about him when the are the worst mean shit stirrers.  

The best was brainless Gina telling Shannon what Tamra was saying about her behind her back.  Nice going, you moron, a day after surgery.  Take that stupid hat and go home.  At least Kelly brought her lunch.

Tamra looks like shit with those slits for eyes.

Kelly looked great with that red scarf and cool sunglasses and earrings. 

Star of the night .. Faithful Archie. 

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Vikie coming out of surgery says to Steve “I have no panties on now”.  Or how about “Do you love me”? ,  “Am I Pretty?”   WTF?

This.  Who does that????????? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t think that any amount of plastic surgery is going to make Vicki look better. Beauty begins on the inside. 

Gina needs to tone down the white shiny eyeshadow. Her outfit to go meet with the girls in Laguna was so short. I hope she had panties on because it was literally only 2-3” below her butt cheeks. I did get a small laugh at Gina calling her new weekend place a casita and her Mom corrected her to call it a studio apt. 

Gina has to tone down everything.  Makeup, the way she speaks (not N.Y.) and her theatrics while talking.  She appears too rough for a woman.  We here on Long Island do not speak like that.  I think she is putting it on and has her own language.

Tamra is just stupid.  Eddie had heart surgery and she’s talking about getting “boned”?  Another moron who doesn’t realize what happens to your body after heart surgery.  Besides the medications, there is a mental fear which is normal.  Does she want to kill him to prove that shes so sexy and irrestable?  He should dump her.

Someone once said Gina had great legs.  Since then, her dresses have gone practically up to her crotch.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 10

I don't judge anybody for what they say coming out of general anesthesia. My grandmother talked about aliens with anal probes!

That said, I do judge Vicki for having another needless surgery. With her Mom's sudden passing and her own health concerns, she should stop trying to turn herself into a wax doll. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

The difference between Ryan and Spencer May have more to do with Spencer being raised primarily by Simon. Though he was never one of my favorites, Simon did seem like a stronger parental figure than flighty Tamra.  

Was he though? I thought Spencer was the child that decided he wanted nothing to do with Simon, the polar opposite of his sister who wants nothing to do with Tamra.  I'm pretty sure he's been solely living with Tams and Eddie for several years.  So maybe we can chalk it up to Eddie's influence?

As for Gina? Girl. You went to someone who you know is very emotional and just had eye surgery and told her that everyone was calling her a loon while she had locked herself away for a day.  You (and Kelly who does NOT get a pass on this) told her that her BEST FRIEND has been talking crap about her and you expected her NOT to say anything to said best friend?  That's just ridiculous. She and Shannon have been on good terms for 5 minutes, girlfriend needs to adjust her expectations.  

• Love 17
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I believe that Jeanna was the one who brought Vicki in.  I may be remembering it wrong, though.

Crazily enough, it was Vicki's son Michael who convinced her to try out for the show. I'll bet he's spent every single day of his life since regretting that decision.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, dosodog said:

Dang KungFuBunny.  You made me laugh with Vicki instead of at Vicki.

Eddie loathes Shannon.  And she didn't know it until just now. This just confirms the Jamaica text wasn't a "one off". And he was harsh.

I prefer Eddie quietly eating in the background. 

Agree - I am curious as to why he has such venom for Shannon. Is he just trained like Pavlov's dog to recite the lines Tamra has given him? He doesn't seem have have as intense a hatred for Vicki - and she did more direct damage to Eddie.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I don't know if it's because the cameras are there, or if they, genuinely, aren't into displays of affection, but I've noticed that about them. Emily and Shane air kissed in an earlier episode, and she "kissed" her daughter like that. At first I thought she didn't want to mess her makeup (that's A LOT of lipstick that can smear, just sayin'), but now, I'm not so sure. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, ninjago said:

Scott seems like a total ass, but I also think he seems very uncomfortable on camera. 

10 hours ago, Thumper said:

Felt bad for Gina with so many miscarriages and the loss of the twins at 4 months gestation.   That is tough.  Not sure about her husband -- maybe he is a guy who tries to stay strong and just can't express emotion?

These two posts pretty much sum up what I feel about this season, and in particular the two newbies. Shane could be Scott (at least I assume the poster means Shane, but could be Steve?), and Gina and Emily are interchangeable.  Sixteen episodes in, and there has been no improvement. Archie has been the star of the show. 

I find it ironic that Emily thinks Shannon needs lots of help, based on what Emily went through with her mother. Talk about glass houses. At least Shannon's divorce is recent, and though I have never been divorced my friends/family who have been said it is like dealing with a death. Emily on the other hand has never dealt with the miscarriage of her twins 7-8 years ago, and is just now seeing a psychiatrist regarding it? I actually feel sorry for Shane, as he obviously has dealt with it, including looking at the box given to them by the hospital. Shane has had to deal with Emily not dealing with this for years now. It looks like they lost a boy and a girl? (I think I saw pink and blue cards in the box). So is Emily trying to replace the girl she lost since she went on to have two boys? And if she had another daughter, who is to say she wouldn't then want another one as the first two daughters would not likely be close due to age difference. 

Emily really needs to deal with her own shit. No, the children she lost cannot be replaced but it seems to me that is what she is trying to do. Of any Howife on this franchise, she needs help more than any of the others, IMO. But I sincerely hope that I don't have to watch it be played out next year, as I am really not interested. Sorry, not sorry. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Gina needs an eyeshadow intervention and SoCal rehab.

59 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I almost feel sorry for Vicki.  She wants so badly to be pretty but she'll never be.  She's so ugly on the inside that it shows through her face.  Just look at Tamra - at first glance she might seem pretty until you take in her stony hard face and glittering shark eyes.  Hottest Housewife, indeed.  Everyone on the show (except Vicki, of course) is better-looking than her.

Spencer seems sweet but damn I wanna cut that hair.  He looked like a mad scientist.

Archie!!!!! But I was annoyed that he was nice to Gina.  I love dogs but they kinda suck when they're nice to people I don't like.

But if the doggies aren't nice, they end up like Kingsley in the Witless Protection Program ...

• Love 14

Dang, I got caught up watching the latest House of Cards (sans Spacey) on Netflix and plum forget about this. I did watch about 20 minutes of it before work though. But I still want to comment:

- Of course, as soon as he hits 18 Spencer is on the show with his mom. Of course. Just confirms that it was Simon being the smart adult and not giving permission for him to appear.

- I admit that I haven't seen the Shannon/Gina/Tamra scenes play out yet but Tamra has been a shit stirrer for years and I will be elated if she finally gets hoisted by her own petard. She is the resident OC bone carrier.  Since she premiered, her job has been to run back and tell whoever that xyz has been talking shit and her excuse almost always is that she wants to clear the air and makes things right.  Welcome to Front Street bitch - I've been waiting!

- Don't like Gina, but if she can give Tamra a taste of her own medicine, as far as I am concerned, she can stay.

- Sorry for Emily's lose. I think a lot of her shit stems from her mom, who was completely unemotional and unnuturing with her. She has been so busy trying to be the mom she never had to her kids, that she doesn't realize that she went and married her mom. Shane makes a dead snake look warm. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

When they pulled up to the Monarch Resort driveway, did anyone else picture this?

tenor.gif

And...also think ET wore it better?

Gah - I almost forgot about yet another blanket-over-the-head Vicky sighting!!!  We should have one of those and a dozen more Archie sightings in each episode.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

As for Gina? Girl. You went to someone who you know is very emotional and just had eye surgery and told her that everyone was calling her a loon while she had locked herself away for a day.  You (and Kelly who does NOT get a pass on this) told her that her BEST FRIEND has been talking crap about her and you expected her NOT to say anything to said best friend?  That's just ridiculous. She and Shannon have been on good terms for 5 minutes, girlfriend needs to adjust her expectations.  

I agree, unbelievable.   Even if production forced a "day after surgery meeting" maybe she could could have waited to dump on her.

And @Gem 10 labelled her 'brainless' which is showing up more and more now.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Agree - I am curious as to why he has such venom for Shannon. Is he just trained like Pavlov's dog to recite the lines Tamra has given him? He doesn't seem have have as intense a hatred for Vicki - and she did more direct damage to Eddie.

I think he's seen or overheard the 100's of phone calls Shannon makes to Tamra.  Tamra even admitted to jumping out of bed and going downstairs to talk in whispers on the phone, like a junkie.

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Steve thinks this is gonna be Vicki's last surgery. How cute. 

Kelly was dressed like she was going clubbing when she came with Shannon to the doctor. 

I really feel for Emily with her multiple losses. I can't even imagine. It's so easy for people to say, "But you have three kids." But babies don't replace babies.

I'm glad to see she's in therapy. Shane is clearly not budging about having another. I don't know if she's always like this, but Shane shows absolutely no empathy. I can't stand him.

I bet Tamra was just salivating leading up to Spencer's 18th birthday. Finally, another kid she can get on camera. And, since he's a legal adult, I'm gonna let my snark flag fly - was the dude electrocuted???

Gina continues to be such a shit stirrer. She ran to Shannon, throwing Tamra under the bus, then gets all pissy when it comes back to her. She is sloppy.

I think Steve wants this to be Vicki's last surgery until he has his name in place as the beneficiary to her estate, health care proxy agent and power of attorney. Then Vicki can have all the surgery she wants - the riskier the better. You can just feel the love coming from Steve - look at the fabulosity of his birthday gifts - year 1 - a gun, year 2 a motorcycle henley.

I don't like Shane either, but Emily chose him. I don't think he had an extreme personality change after marriage. I don't think he ever swept her off her feet - he asked her to date via Google chat, he asked her to marry him via Google chat. I see him as emotionally unavailable from the jump - yet she chose to stay and constantly tried for children - multiple miscarriages, IVF, surrogacy. I do think she loves him but I also think he doesn't care. 5 kids are enough for him. I wonder if they ever had a Google chat about how many kids they would have prior t walking down the aisle.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I was wondering if I saw that, and it makes him more sympathetic to me than before.  Thanks for confirming.  He could have covered it up somehow like pausing and fiddling with his cel phone, if he wanted to stoically fake being ok.  But perhaps this is medium serious, afterall.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4

Several things I noticed about Tamra's comments last night:

She was telling someone that when Shannon called her to tell her what Gina said she quickly turned the conversation to talking about herself again and her birthday. Tamra was annoyed. Tamra is a two faced back stabbing friend. Gina is 100% correct about that. 

Then she said in her TH that when she would get a call from Shannon crying in the middle of the night she had to quietly sneak downstairs and hide in order to talk to Shannon. Huh? what does that even mean? Only thing I can figure is that Eddie was over Shan calling late at night. Why not just not answer the phone, Tamra. Turn the ringer off or something. I agree with Kelly that these two (Shan and Tam) have a very strange dynamic. 

I can't imagine Shannon is feeling warm and fuzzy towards Tamra after seeing these last couple of episodes. If they are still besties after this then Shannon really does need some therapy. 

Also, at the lunch at that restaurant with the beautiful beach view, Tamra's face was positively frozen and the dark red lipstick makes her look hard and old. She has gone too far with the tweaking. 

• Love 17
38 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Emily on the other hand has never dealt with the miscarriage of her twins 7-8 years ago, and is just now seeing a psychiatrist regarding it? I actually feel sorry for Shane, as he obviously has dealt with it, including looking at the box given to them by the hospital. Shane has had to deal with Emily not dealing with this for years now. It looks like they lost a boy and a girl? (I think I saw pink and blue cards in the box). So is Emily trying to replace the girl she lost since she went on to have two boys? And if she had another daughter, who is to say she wouldn't then want another one as the first two daughters would not likely be close due to age difference. 

Emily really needs to deal with her own shit. No, the children she lost cannot be replaced but it seems to me that is what she is trying to do. Of any Howife on this franchise, she needs help more than any of the others, IMO. But I sincerely hope that I don't have to watch it be played out next year, as I am really not interested. Sorry, not sorry. 

26 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

- Sorry for Emily's lose. I think a lot of her shit stems from her mom, who was completely unemotional and unnuturing with her. She has been so busy trying to be the mom she never had to her kids, that she doesn't realize that she went and married her mom. Shane makes a dead snake look warm. 

Some great points above on poor Emily's troubles.  I'd been trying to figure out what her compensations and defenses were, but that line about her marrying her mom is spot on.  She is used to the non-engagement.  I'm not totally prepared to dump on Shane, like perhaps in other environments, or with his other kids perhaps he's better, but Emily may just radiate "don't get near me" and we don't always sense it like he has 24/7 for years.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Sterling said:

I had my upper eyelids done, and my friend had uppers & lowers last week actually!

I had zero swelling, zero bruising, and my friend who had it last week (uppers & lowers) also had zero swelling or bruising.  We both used the same doctor.

In both mine & my friend's cases, there was zero pain.  When I say zero, I truly mean zero.  I had the pain pills filled, but I never took them.  Just a little discomfort due to the stitches and the steri-strips that go over the stitches.  Woozy from the anesthesia, but otherwise, it was a "nothing" experience.

Mine was so easy, I actually had eyelids done on a Monday, and bunion surgery on Thursday, so I recovered from it all at the same time.

Neither I nor my friend had anything close to the purple bruising that Shannon had.  

I had to remind my foot surgeon that I had it done, just prior to my foot surgery.  I went into foot surgery with stitches in my eyelids, and he had to take off my glasses to even tell I had had surgery.

My friend went to a huge Gala 5 days later, with her stitches.  She, too, had zero pain, just discomfort from the stitches themselves.

I do think this came down to our doctor, who is a master at all of this.  We used a facial plastic surgeon....she only does facial stuff, literally nothing else.

Oh, also, that whole head/eye wrap thing that Shannon was doing every 20 minutes?  Neither I nor my friend had to do that.  The only special instructions was to make sure you sleep on your back for a week.  I placed 2 king-sized pillows alongside my body so I wouldn't accidentally roll over.  

Thanks!! I appreciate the info!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Good god.  I don’t like Emily, but seeing him so nonchalant when she found the tiny hand prints was awful.  I don’t blame him for not wanting more kids, but he appears to offer zero emotional support.  

I don't think he ever did - even from the start of their relationship.

How awkward was it when he sort of went down towards Emily - SHE hugged him and SHE kissed his cheek. Emily was the one who needed comfort but Emily is the one who gave it - and I think that has always been the dynamic of their relationship.

Did anyone notice that the original spot for the box from the hospital was the laundry room?

• Love 8

bet Tamra was just salivating leading up to Spencer's 18th birthday. Finally, another kid she can get on camera. And, since he's a legal adult, I'm gonna let my snark flag fly - was the dude electrocuted??

Oh boy! Another creepy spawn. Yeesh! But Spencer is her everything , most special child,  dontchaknow?! He had never touched a drop of alcohol despite her "cool mom' prodding, dontchaknow?! He knows exactly what he wants to do and be, dontchaknow?! He's got the soul of a 90 year old psych major, dontchaknow?! Lmfao! Oh Tamballs, don't ever change. The gift that keeps on giving! That boy seemed burnt out and not very well spoken so maybe average at best . Ymmv.

• Love 15

I bet Tamra was just salivating leading up to Spencer's 18th birthday. Finally, another kid she can get on camera. And, since he's a legal adult, I'm gonna let my snark flag fly - was the dude electrocuted???

That's some seriously funny snark! Lol! I wonder if "electrocuted boy" gets a Bravo paycheck?

• Love 5