Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Twin Tweaks

• Start Topic

Upon their return from Jamaica, Vicki and Shannon proceed with dueling plastic surgeries. Emily and Shane attend couples therapy and face a painful memory. Gina gets herself in hot water with Tamra after she confesses to Shannon about what the ladies were saying behind her back.

Airs 11/05/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 6

Trivia question...who was the earliest person on RH to get this type of major surgery on the face and film it?

I don't know if this is the correct answer, but the earliest I can remember is Kyle's mother in law (Estelle) - who got a face lift and they showed her with the bandages.

I don't understand why these women don't do it off season at least 4 months before they start filming again - do they get the surgery for free if they do? Even then - would you want it documented?

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Which Shiddy Fucker wore it better?

Vicki CSC Gunvalson needs to go on QVC with a line of bandages. I feel like we've seen this one before. I can't tell which season goes with which face anymore either, maybe there's a WWHL game out of that, too.

• Love 7
Just now, Bronzedog said:

I hope that someday there will not only be a montage of Vicki falling, which never gets old btw, but, also a montage of her being led somewhere with a towel or sheet over her head.  It's becoming a tradition.

Hopefully that montage will include her cancer scamming.  I don’t find her funny or endearing.  I find her to be a pathetic, miserable woman.

no Icki.  You are not pretty.  All the Dr Ambes and all the scalpels in the world couldn’t make you pretty.  You fucking oaf.  

Tamras mom sure looks good.  

• Love 20

Has anyone here had the same surgery that Shannon did? I’m wondering because I’m having the same thing done next month. It’s not cosmetic. The goal is to see better. I’m just trying to get as much info as I can in terms of what happens during the surgery, recovery time, etc. If anyone can can help with my questions I will appreciate the info!! Thanks!!!!

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Has anyone here had the same surgery that Shannon did? I’m wondering because I’m having the same thing done next month. It’s not cosmetic. The goal is to see better. I’m just trying to get as much info as I can in terms of what happens during the surgery, recovery time, etc. If anyone can can help with my questions I will appreciate the info!! Thanks!!!!

I had my upper eyelids done, and my friend had uppers & lowers last week actually!

I had zero swelling, zero bruising, and my friend who had it last week (uppers & lowers) also had zero swelling or bruising.  We both used the same doctor.

In both mine & my friend's cases, there was zero pain.  When I say zero, I truly mean zero.  I had the pain pills filled, but I never took them.  Just a little discomfort due to the stitches and the steri-strips that go over the stitches.  Woozy from the anesthesia, but otherwise, it was a "nothing" experience.

Mine was so easy, I actually had eyelids done on a Monday, and bunion surgery on Thursday, so I recovered from it all at the same time.

Neither I nor my friend had anything close to the purple bruising that Shannon had.  

I had to remind my foot surgeon that I had it done, just prior to my foot surgery.  I went into foot surgery with stitches in my eyelids, and he had to take off my glasses to even tell I had had surgery.

My friend went to a huge Gala 5 days later, with her stitches.  She, too, had zero pain, just discomfort from the stitches themselves.

I do think this came down to our doctor, who is a master at all of this.  We used a facial plastic surgeon....she only does facial stuff, literally nothing else.

Oh, also, that whole head/eye wrap thing that Shannon was doing every 20 minutes?  Neither I nor my friend had to do that.  The only special instructions was to make sure you sleep on your back for a week.  I placed 2 king-sized pillows alongside my body so I wouldn't accidentally roll over.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 14
39 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Good god.  I don’t like Emily, but seeing him so nonchalant when she found the tiny hand prints was awful.  I don’t blame him for not wanting more kids, but he appears to offer zero emotional support.  

Not even a pat on the back or a tap on the shoulder in support! What an ashhole!

• Love 16

Gina is ridiculous. Also, I have never understood how a group of middle aged woman can act like such mean girls. I think I am done until the reunion.

Edited by Sparty
Now I understand what Eddie and Tamra see in each other. Bleach!
  • Love 3

Tamballs was desperate to unleash her fury on Gina but Kelly kept blocking and diffusing it. "I don't remember that!" Kelly's not being truthful there. LOL. Tams didn't get the reactions that she wanted so she gave up.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

Vicki CSC Gunvalson needs to go on QVC with a line of bandages. I feel like we've seen this one before. I can't tell which season goes with which face anymore either, maybe there's a WWHL game out of that, too.

She needs to come out with a line of towel veils for QVC!

44 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Is Gina not quite Housewife savvy enough to know what she was getting herself into by spilling the tea all over Shannon's bed, or was she just trying to keep her job?  Enquiring minds want to know!  

35 minutes ago, MinorL said:

I’m not sure how Gina could possibly think she’s some sort of victim here.

I am completely confused over what happened with Gina, Kelly, Shannon and Tamra.  So much lying about intent.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I 'm sure no one was surprised to learn Vicki had a fire crotch.

LoL. Seriously, that fire crotch was from the nurse giving the IV steroid too fast.  I got it too when I had wisdom teeth removed.  When I given my patient's IV steroids, I always push it in slowly.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I am completely confused over what happened with Gina, Kelly, Shannon and Tamra.  So much lying about intent.

I could totally see Shannon and Tamra laughing during their phone call that they had caught Gina in their little Housewives' web.  Tamra is always playing The Game and I think Shannon gets better at with each season.  I just trying to figure out if Gina knows what she's doing, yet.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Jesus.  Vicki is currently on WWHL and she just said SHE started the Housewives franchise 14 years ago.  Of course Andy didn't correct her.

I think that Scott Dunlop, the original creator and producer, would have something to say about that - and, so would Jeanna Keough - wasn't she friends with Scott Dunlop, and the first woman he approached about filming "within the gates"?  I believe that Jeanna was the one who brought Vicki in.  I may be remembering it wrong, though.

• Love 11

Still watching later rerun.  Why is Vicki wearing those weird toe-less socks after her facelift?

Felt bad for Emily with so many miscarriages and the loss of the twins at 4 months gestation.   That is tough.  Not sure about her husband -- maybe he is a guy who tries to stay strong and just can't express emotion?

Edited by Thumper
Mixed up Gina/Emily
  • Love 6