Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E1: To Love and to Cherish

• Start Topic

I watched, but these women are such messes it’s hard to know what to say - or maybe I was just left speechless after seeing the repeat of last season’s reunion before the new episode!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Am I the only one who watched this mess last night? 

Didn’t even realize Kenya was off the show until the episode ended. I didn’t miss her a bit.

I watched last night, but have zero recollection of what happened. Kenya is off the show? I never noticed. In fact, I think I imagined seeing her. 

• Love 8

I actually enjoyed the show last night.

It did break my heart to see Greg looking so frail.  I pray he beats Cancer.

Riley is turning into a beautiful young woman.  It's wonderful she has lost all that weight.  Ace is adorable.  Great to see Kaela being part of the family.

Not really interested in Cynthia.  Her storylines are rather boring to me.

Not sure how I feel about Porscha's new love interest.  I think she looked great.  She seems very happy.

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, pkayem said:

Riley is turning into a beautiful young woman.  It's wonderful she has lost all that weight.  Ace is adorable.  Great to see Kaela being part of the family.

She really is. It seems like she is a bit less camera-shy now. She seemed more comfortable speaking on camera. Ace is indeed cute as a button and really wasn't that bad for a tired, cranky toddler. I liked seeing the Burruss-Tucker family dinner with Uncle Don Juan.

Either Porsha is in the giddy stage of a new relationship or she is trying too hard with her new man. I'm not entirely sure which.

Gregg breaks my heart. He has his faults, but I really like him and want to see him kick his cancer in the ass.

Cynthia's house looks very cozy. I'd live there. She seems happy with her new man and it looks like Noelle likes him, too.

Eva's son is the most roly-poly baby I've ever seen. Cute little guy!

Didn't really miss Wig or Kenya (although I am happy that she safely delivered her daughter). I did kinda miss Sheree.

• Love 15

Based on at least yesterday's episode..  This was certainly the Porsha show.  How in the "f" does that happen? Her whole story line is being a teenage  acting middle age woman who is all flity, flighty about her new "boo"  also she has this now overblown ass that she likes to shake at every turn..   Sorry Porsha, that butt has now gotten into the excess zone.

Cynthia's story line is the same.  She has yet another new man.  Who cares.  Oh and he fucked you.. He didn't "drink from the waters of  lake Cytnthia" or whatever you said.

Khandi is still about the benjamin's but now we got her very stank ass attitude daughter telling her what a crappy mom she is...  To me, that restaurant conversation warranted Khandi leaping across the table at that child...  Is that mom channeling the stank ass grandmom now?

I am very sorry to hear./see the Gregg illness and not looking forward to that story line..  I have been through that, going through that with family now and it is not for me cathartic and helpful.

The ANTM chick.. Don't care.

I think RHOP has now become my go to in this franchise, much more interesting people and storylines.

• Love 21

It just seems weird that Kenya, Sheree and Kim are all out the door at the same time. Almost feels like a different show even though they were all train wrecks. I still hate that Porsha is still around after her outrageous antics. And she's still bringing the class in heaps. Gah.

Don't like her new boyfriend much, either. Also wondering what was up with  Cynthia's ex. She made a disparaging yet cryptic comment that left me in the dark about what issue she had with him.

Hope all goes well for Greg. That's so sad.

• Love 8

I'm a gonna need Dan Akroyd to shut this shit down : "Porsha, you ignorant slut".

Eva Pigface.

Nene needs to go away - far, far away; lest I develop Leeann just carny hands, and do some fucking damage.  How the fuck could you go any lower? (Besides selling cancer scam insurance with OC Vicky).

• Love 12

Also with Porsha, what on earth is the deal with ring shopping and then they act all coy about whether or not there will be a proposal? What the what?

I suppose I should be used to this upside down stuff when  we live in a world where everyone has their babies and then get married a la Eva. I thought her man had a reputation to uphold?

• Love 11

I watched....I don't know why, because I stopped watching mid-season last year.  I feel badly for Greg - hoping for a good outcome for him.  We are finally seeing a fragile side to Nene which is something we have never seen before.  

Did Porsha have some body "enhancements" done since last season?  I don't remember her butt (or boobs, for that matter) being so well endowed.  I know she had breast implants done before - just wondering if she had more.  She seems sooo "extra" - in everything - body, hair, personality!!  I don't know what's going on with her new boyfriend, but she's going to push him out the door quickly if she keeps talking about marriage.  That scene in the jewelry store was ridiculous - I was reminded of Gretchen and Jeff from RHOC.

Cynthia is still a gorgeous woman and I hope she finds happiness.

Rylee and Noelle are both growing up to be beautiful young women.  

That's about all I have for now.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11

Ugh...I actually miss Kenya. I’ll take twirling, shading Kenya any day over the boujie thirst of trashy Porsha chasing after yet another rich black man who somehow fell for her gaudy charms. Homegirl needs to dial it down about 12 notches; she’s almost unrecognizable from her first season, when she at least had a shred of class and sense about her. Obviously her first hubby kept her in check and made sure she didn’t constantly act/dress like a music video ho.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Ugh...I actually miss Kenya. I’ll take twirling, shading Kenya any day over the boujie thirst of trashy Porsha chasing after yet another rich black man who somehow fell for her gaudy charms. Homegirl needs to dial it down about 12 notches; she’s almost unrecognizable from her first season, when she at least had a shred of class and sense about her. Obviously her first hubby kept her in check and made sure she didn’t constantly act/dress like a music video ho.

ahhhh, the video vixen, great comparison.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pkayem said:

I actually enjoyed the show last night.

It did break my heart to see Greg looking so frail.  I pray he beats Cancer.

Not really interested in Cynthia.  Her storylines are rather boring to me.

Not sure how I feel about Porscha's new love interest.  I think she looked great.  She seems very happy.

I enjoyed this show.  If I want to see nonsense, I'll watch some of the awful crap VH1 runs (Love and Hip Hop/Black Ink Crew/etc.)

Who's Kenya?  Wasn't she "Miss United States?"

Porsha makes me laugh, she's so thirsty it's not funny.

Greg's story broke my heart.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
54 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

her first hubby kept her in check

A grown woman shouldn't be "kept in check" by anyone. Fuck Cordell's closeted ass.  Looks like Porsha found someone who likes all aspects of her personality. Hopefully, she also endeavors to educate herself in a general sense. Knowledge is power.

Greg broke my heart last night. Don Juan is still annoying. 

Didn't realize Kenya wasn't coming back HALLELUJAH!!!!

• Love 19

It says a lot that nearly 12 hours passed before anyone posted. I don’t know if I can go a whole season with Porsha’s big ass twerking in my face every week.  Trashy is certainly the word for her. Hard to believe she came from a family that had such an esteemed history.  Meanwhile, if I was Khandi I would have taken the keys to the Rover, or whatever that spoiled brat Riley is driving & tell her to go live with Mama Joyce; she has the same stank attitude.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I'll miss Kenya. She was clever. Congrats to her and putting her family's need over fame. 

She hasn't put her family's needs over anything. BRAVO fired her and she's been trying to get that peach back ever since. Just last week there was an article about how the franchise was filming and Kenya showed up in the background trying to get back on the show. That little prank pissed off BRAVO even more. She's also trying to get a show on E ! I haven't read any updates on how that's going for her. 

• Love 9

I was Khandi I would have taken the keys to the Rover, or whatever that spoiled brat Riley is driving & tell her to go live with Mama Joyce; she has the same stank attitude.

Riley should have thrown some of the shade she gave her mama at her freeloading stepdaddy. For real Todd...the lifestyle "we" built? whatever man

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Michichick said:

Am I the only one who watched this mess last night? 

Poor Gregg looked awful.

Porsha’s man seems kind of gruff. I felt like their car ride to the airport was hella awkward, when she was asking him how he knows Kandi. Maybe he’s just not comfortable on camera yet.

Didn’t even realize Kenya was off the show until the episode ended. I didn’t miss her a bit.

You will find out next week why Porsha's man looked awkward concerning Kandi.  I am happy for Porsha, I know she's loving her life right now.. but I declare she looks real thirsty . Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I just wish she would slow down with these guys.  Every relationship she flips out trying to nail a man down to have a child. I pray all is well with she and the baby .  Also Congrats to Kenya and Marc on the birth of their baby girl yesterday .  So glad it's over.. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

A grown woman shouldn't be "kept in check" by anyone. Fuck Cordell's closeted ass.  Looks like Porsha found someone who likes all aspects of her personality. Hopefully, she also endeavors to educate herself in a general sense. Knowledge is power.

Greg broke my heart last night. Don Juan is still annoying. 

Didn't realize Kenya wasn't coming back HALLELUJAH!!!!

I didn't say what you quote.....I hate when that happens.  

2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

We have a leader in office with 5 children by 3 different women, several divorces, multiple adulteries and accusations of sexual assault.  Eva and her man having a child out of wedlock is a non-factor now.

You win my internet today. 

Did Eva's man run for mayor of ATL?

1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

It says a lot that nearly 12 hours passed before anyone posted. I don’t know if I can go a whole season with Porsha’s big ass twerking in my face every week.  Trashy is certainly the word for her. Hard to believe she came from a family that had such an esteemed history.  Meanwhile, if I was Khandi I would have taken the keys to the Rover, or whatever that spoiled brat Riley is driving & tell her to go live with Mama Joyce; she has the same stank attitude.

let me fix that for you......"tell her to go live in another one of my houses that I own outright and allow my mother to live in".  

• Love 9

Looks like Porsha gave up veganism for her Hot Dog King?  She looks happy though.  But wow, were those rings ridiculous. I don't know if I could have someone spend the cost of a medium sized house on a ring (not that I've ever dated someone with the opportunity to drop that kind of cash).  It just seems excessive to me, but he can spend his money however he likes. 

Did Porsha's sister do something to her face?  It looked a little pinchy.  And is she no longer Porsha's assistant since that new guy is there to hand Porsha her purse?    

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

For the first time ever I really liked Nene and Gregg. Their scene was very touching, Nene came through for him, I hope he is going to be ok. 

That's because they were actually genuine.  Nene hasn't been genuine on this show for quite a few seasons.  

3 hours ago, renatae said:

I suppose I should be used to this upside down stuff when  we live in a world where everyone has their babies and then get married a la Eva. I thought her man had a reputation to uphold?

I don't see anything wrong with that.  One of the main reasons people waited until after marriage to have a baby was to prove paternity/establish heirs.  There's no need to do that now, especially since we've harnessed the power of DNA and marriage isn't necessary to make women or their children legitimate.  

I keep forgetting that Riley is so young.  She's only 15-16.  She comes across as so grown and mature, plus she's so tall.  I'm happy that she's been so successful in her weight loss journey.  She looks great.  

• Love 8

Eva was having a family portrait done the day before her wedding and she was saying how many things she has to do before tomorrow and how busy she was...when you will be photographed endlessly along with your family at your wedding?  So why schedule your family portrait the day before you are paying big bucks to your wedding photog?  Attention whore?

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

This forum is reflective of what happened last night.  Nothing.  It's still early but Porsha's guy seems a little shady.

I only saw a little of that car ride scene...is she paying him to be her boyfriend?  He seemed like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

But that wasn't the real Porsha. Porsha is a lot, but she's been pretty consistent since her divorce. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Eva was having a family portrait done the day before her wedding and she was saying how many things she has to do before tomorrow and how busy she was...when you will be photographed endlessly along with your family at your wedding?  So why schedule your family portrait the day before you are paying big bucks to your wedding photog?  Attention whore?

I only saw a little of that car ride scene...is she paying him to be her boyfriend?  He seemed like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

I don't think that "tomorrow" meant in 24 hours from now, its means like soon, because didn't she tell the photog she's getting married in three months.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Riley should have thrown some of the shade she gave her mama at her freeloading stepdaddy. For real Todd the "lifestyle" "we" built whatever man.

Todd is freeloading because Kandi wants it that way.  I suspect Kandi likes having him at the house playing Daddy Daycare where she can keep an eye on him.  Kandi is the man of the house by choice.

Did Eva's man run for mayor of ATL?

Yes, and he lost.

Did Porsha's sister do something to her face?  It looked a little pinchy.

Her sister looks like Amerie now.

But that wasn't the real Porsha. Porsha is a lot, but she's been pretty consistent since her divorce. 

Correct.  The real Porsha was twerking in the Ying Yang twin videos and allegedly posing for men's magazines/calendars.  If she had never met Kordell or ended up on RHOAs she would've ended up with the Hot Dog King anyway or some Soundcloud rapper and rolling her neck and popping her eyes on a Love & Hip Hop type of show. 

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 15

I caught a few minutes of this episode after not watching for a few years.  Is the Eva that's on the show Eva Pigford from America's Next Top Model?  

Oops. I see the answer above. Sorry!

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 2

I skipped last season, but tuned in for this.

I like Porsha, I hope her new man really loves her, and am happy she is pregnant.  She just needs to calm down a few hundred notches.  Her ass is HUGE.

Poor Gregg....my goodness he looked bad.  I lost my dad to cancer.  I hope Gregg kicks it’s ass.  NeNe looked nice but I didn’t notice a new face?!?

Cynthia is boring.

All of the women appear heavier.

YAY for no Kenya.

I’m planning on watching the whole season.  Hope it delivers.

• Love 7

Wow, look at the response to the new season! If it continues like this, hopefully Bravo will do something about recasting.

Is Dennis truly the owner of Original HotDog? Better sleuths than me need the receipts on that. I think the 'does he know Kandi' question will end up moot. They just don't have anything else beyond poor Gregg. Eva's wedding (snore), Porsha's surprise pregnancy (good for one episode of 'surprise!', then what, swollen ankles?), Cynthia is just dead wood at this point, Kandi is a true artist and talent and a hard grafter, which doesn't always make for the best tv. No Marlo in episode one, always a friend of  and never a peach, that one, though she is apparently gettng paid A LOT. 

Why has Riley got SO much hair? She came off very teenaged (what a surprise!) about new siblings. Please. Kandi. No more embryo stories. From memory, we have Tinsley Mortimer and her eggs, Heather Dubrow with 2 frozen embryos, Emily from OC with 9 (?) plus others elsewhere (Shahs). Pregnancies just don't make compelling SLs. 

Lord, I miss Sheree's grifting energy and bone collecting at this point. 

• Love 7

Ladies, ladies!  Once you've sat down in a jewelry store trying on engagement rings with your boyfriend... you're already engaged. Enough with the breathless "I can't wait for him to propose to me!" nonsense.  Especially when you've already been married and divorced.

I miss Kenya, too, and would definitely trade Porsha for her.  I assume that Eva will be this year's producer-pawn who will unnecessarily introduce sensitive topics at the worst possible moment the way Sheree did (only less gleefully).

My friend's husband was diagnosed with very advanced colon cancer 20 years ago. It is survivable.  The first year or two is tough, however, with colonoscopies every 2-3 months.  Gregg and Nene have a long road ahead of them - I wish them well.

Cynthia just makes me happy. She's a nice person. Yes, some colossal blind spots over the years, but if that's her worst flaw, may we all aspire to it. And love agrees with her - she looks as beautiful as ever.

Maybe they're just not showing the person for privacy's sake, but I assume Kandi and Todd have some kind of nanny for Ace and don't just rely on their business staff to watch him at events.  Did her tv show tank?  I watched a few episodes and it showed promise if she got an actual producer that wasn't her husband to take her energy down about 20 notches.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

We have a leader in office with 5 children by 3 different women, several divorces, multiple adulteries and accusations of sexual assault.  Eva and her man having a child out of wedlock is a non-factor now.

Eva's the one who said she couldn't be seen doing certain things (I don't remember what; it just seemed like something fairly unimportant to me at the time) because she wanted to be careful of his image.

Sorry, I don't get when people who are in a financial position to live together and intend to marry postpone it until after the baby comes and focus on the "it's my huge glamorous party" aspects rather than the solemn exchange of vows. I think it's unfair to the children no matter who they are.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She hasn't put her family's needs over anything. BRAVO fired her and she's been trying to get that peach back ever since. Just last week there was an article about how the franchise was filming and Kenya showed up in the background trying to get back on the show. That little prank pissed off BRAVO even more. She's also trying to get a show on E ! I haven't read any updates on how that's going for her. 

Any clue as to why they fired her?

On second thought, was it because she was absent so often and her hubby didn't want to be involved?

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Any clue as to why they fired her?

Who knows what is true, but I heard that she was asked to come back either as a "friend" and or at a significantly reduced paycheck for not including her husband on the show.  She was negotiating with Bravo and she ultimately didn't accept the reduced rate/demotion.   

• Love 3
10 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Poshsa's man looked like two different people from the jewelry store to the awkward car ride.  

What shade did Eva throw at Cynthia?  Something like "what are mine at Cynthia's differences in modeling style......about 20 years"  Really?  Eva is NO Cynthia Bailey, I'm sorry, not even close, take a seat Eva.  

Wasn’t there another difference? Oh yeah Cynthia actually was a super model with longevity.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

One reason was because last season she refused to share any of her life.

a charge that has followed this franchise around and is what is behind the 'she's fake' type complaints. Phaedra Parks wasn't sharing her life with us either, this was probably the biggest issue, given we would have loved to have known what was really going on behind all the front. Quad from M2M has pissed the whole cast off for the last season and a half for the same reason. It's legitimate too. Those ladies in particular seem to really put it out there and expect to be dealing with feedback when things get 'real' a la Jacke and Curtis and infidelity. It's never fair on the rest of the cast if one member is skating by and getting paid for doing nothing but self promotion: taking everything and giving nothing. They start, like Kenya, to get the 'bad edit' treatment and depending on the ego involved, it flies from there.

I think Kenya is happiest about the fact that Bravo finally did actually, if not fire her, then pass on renegotiating her contract,and they have now 'missed out' on the baby she had between the reunion and the new season. You don't photobomb cast shoots if you no longer care, though. i don't blame Bravo for giving her the flick because she wasn't showing her husband (which is fine, but don't be on a reality show and expect to get away with this, Sheree went public with her prison boo the same season ffs) and really, what guarantee did they have that she'd (or he'd) allow her baby to be filmed? 

I'm possibly vaguely interested in seeing how a monster like Kenya interacts with her baby, but I also wouldn't care if i went back to my universe of not knowing she exists. 

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure with Kenya's history with her own mother, she'll be a good mother.

I 'm rewatching the scene with Poscha and her unattractive boyfriend in the car. Not sure that relationship is going to end well.  Maybe he'll improve.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm pretty sure with Kenya's history with her own mother, she'll be a good mother.

That goes both ways though. And Kenya's level of neuroses and damage worries me. 

@howiveaddict who knew, right? When I was growing up in the 80s and 90s, women had flat 'or no asses. Looking at those retro Jane Fonda aerobics workouts now, with the tights and the high waisted leotard with no ass? It looks crazy already. I do thank popular culture for making me feel a bit better about pulling a wagon, but I still can't find jeans that fit it. It's a new world. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, queenjen said:

I don't blame Bravo for giving her the flick because she wasn't showing her husband (which is fine, but don't be on a reality show and expect to get away with this

I don't recall this being a problem for Kim, she never revealed Big Poppa.  And doesn't/didn't Harry Hamlin and Eileen Davidson only appear on RHOB very scarcely?  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Poshsa's man looked like two different people from the jewelry store to the awkward car ride.  

What shade did Eva throw at Cynthia?  Something like "what are mine at Cynthia's differences in modeling style......about 20 years"  Really?  Eva is NO Cynthia Bailey, I'm sorry, not even close, take a seat Eva.  

Exactly, I did not think that she deserved her win on America's Next Top Model. Tyra has problems with Black women who are self-possessed, poise, articulate and intelligent like Yaya Dacosta who lost to Eva on that reality show.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I don't recall this being a problem for Kim, she never revealed Big Poppa.  And doesn't/didn't Harry Hamlin and Eileen Davidson only appear on RHOB very scarcely?  

Exactly, with respect to Kim and they didn't stop harping on her about it either. Neither should they have. We're all sick of it, starting with 'Big Poppa' (retch retch retch)! Harry Hamlin is almost as much of a fame whore as Rinna and with those Gigis, Rinna crams the whole family with as much airtime as possible. Eileen had the 'surfer dude' type husband, can't remember his name. But he and her son were on frequently, especially toward the end of Eileen's time on the show, when her mother died and she wasn't filming with the others as much because of the grief. She'd film with her husband, though. Ha! If anything we get TOO much of the BH husbands, especially the noxious 'PK'. I think NYC does the balance well. When John Medassian (Dorinda's boo) became too famewhorey, she backed him off. He only got to appear once, I think, last season, but only because he was popping up everywhere in the seasons prior. Prompting Sonja's famous 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA!!!!!!'. 

Obvioiusly, we got WAY too much of Peter on this franchise. But I think we see a reasonable amount of Todd and Gregg and even Apollo and Bob, as cautionary tales . Kenya's stream of fake BFs for a SL were just insulting in the end. Not to mention dangerous (Matt).

• Love 3

I’m doubtful I’ll be watching this season, far too much Porsha. But one question. When Cynthia was talking about her new boyfriend, in the talking head that narrated the scene where she’s FaceTiming with him, she says “he’s swam in lake ???something” several times. What lake? I got that it was a euphemism for something but though I rewound a bunch of times I couldn’t get the word after lake.

• Love 1

If Kenya got fired for not sharing her husband, why did Sheree get fired when she shared her prison boyfriend?

My point being, we’ll never know why these ladies are let go unless they tell us. And with the big thick non-disclosure agreement they have to sign, we’ll never know the true reasons.

• Love 3