Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Back to Square One

druzy
  • Start Topic

Catelynn and Tyler celebrate Carly's birthday, whom they placed for adoption nine years ago and receive disappointing news. Bentley starts the 4th grade while Jen and Larry are relieved when Ryan returns to rehab.

Airs: November 5, 2018

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't see how Teen Mom OG will get renewed. On this week's episode:

Cate & Tyler celebrate Carly's birthday and complain that Theresa is not allowing them to visit Carley (hopefully a process server is en route to serve them with papers that close the adoption along with No Contact Orders). All is not lost, for there is cake for Cate. 

image.png.5922714730962a0ec349bbe188bce991.png

Amber is still sitting on a couch:

image.png.b30da276f6991299eb9bdda5d81001b0.png

So is Baby Huey:

image.png.04ebb2a80ebc3c8d12fcee0869b9b2ec.png

Maci ( who still talks slow) is sad because it's Bentley's first day of fourth grade and it's the first year that Bentley doesn't want her to walk him to his class. 

image.png.392cf1c5fe7eb1965f5270db929138a7.png

Here's the preview:

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Gotta love how Slamber has to one up Kristina with her own miscarriage that no one has ever known about ... she’s such a pile of worthless shit

Does anyone work ??!! I mean no one even the parents ... other family members or other hanger oners seem to work .... bunch of lazy people ... 

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, Linny said:

Bentley entering the fourth grade really just makes me reflect on how long this show has been on and how much longevity it has left. I mean, are we still going to be watching when he starts middle school and goes through puberty? 

Hey, only 6-7 more years until the kids can have their own spin-off show. Let's hope it's called, "16 and NOT Pregnant".

And go @ghoulina on your bad-ass self-defense classes!!!

• Love 18

Were Cheyenne & Zack eating Boston Market?  Although I give them props for putting their wine in glasses; takeout for me includes a Sutter Home mini-bottle as is.

isn’t Nova, like, three? So we just leave her in the tub alone til she’s ready to be washed? I knew better than that way back in the 90s!!!

Nova :”mommy, wash, please?”

World’s Greatest Mom: “QUIT IT!”

Tyler’s thought bubble:  are daycares open nights & weekends???

• Love 24

How much laundry to Taylor and Maci have? Or do they save it for the show?

I too, was annoyed with Amber's "and back to me.." because her experience was very different than Christina's.

Glad that there was more Gary and Christina this week, and wanted to give Christina a big hug. She is so genuine.

What is up with all of them having miscarriages?

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

First thing Cate should do to assist with her "trauma", is to blast the fuck out of Dawn. Cuss the dogfuck out of her one good time for taking advantage of two troubled and stupid teens.

All of these phone calls and Alex and Ani bracelets and hugs is not going to change the favt that Dawn's main goal was getting that white baby by any means necessary. If Cate unleashed that and then unleash some hell on Tyler she'd have the ability to move forward with some clarity. Acknowledge that two people in the room snookered her  out of her baby.  

Is Carly better off? Definitely.  But the means by which she got there was lowdown.

PREACH, @Brooklynista! You've taken my thoughts and said them much more eloquently and succinctly than I ever could (or tried to do recently on C&T's thread).  Cate would be so much better off if she told Dawn and Tyler off for what happened nine years ago.

8 hours ago, teapot said:

What exactly is an “Attlee”???

A made-up Palin name that while awful, is still much better than being a Tripp or a Trigg.  

Or a Track.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

The poor kid's name is even worse - Atlee Bay, named after a body of water in Alaska.

It's like naming your child Lake, which could be pretty, but then adding Michigan as a middle name.  

Actually I could see Cate and Tyler using my idea.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Cheyenne has the most boring storyline ever. Seriously. No. One. Cares. 

Cory got kicked off the most recent Challenge for being a violent asshole. Cory then went on social media to brag that it didn't matter he still had that sweet Teen Mom gig and the money it brings.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

PREACH, @Brooklynista! You've taken my thoughts and said them much more eloquently and succinctly than I ever could (or tried to do recently on C&T's thread).  Cate would be so much better off if she told Dawn and Tyler off for what happened nine years ago.

A made-up Palin name that while awful, is still much better than being a Tripp or a Trigg.  

Or a Track.

I will never forget when Bill Maher said, " Bristol...Willow...Track...Trig, sounds like you're  calling in an air strike!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

What is it with the miscarriage Olympics on this show? 

Amber you are so gross.  (So, is her new dude.  Does he work?) Why did you reveal your fake miscarriage when Kristina was talking about hers?  Leah didn’t even believe you.

Then you took it one step further and tried to use this fake miscarriage to try to repair Matt’s reputation.  Doesn’t even make sense!  We saw Matt coddle your every move.  I don’t think he would have acted violent upon learning of a miscarriage.

Matt was pissed off because he wanted more money from you and you probably wouldn’t give him any. He wanted to drug, drink, gamble and cheat while in Vegas.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Meanwhile, Cate is STILL blathering on about her "adoption induced PTSD." GAH! These girls flaunt new mental illness diagnoses like they're Louis Vuitton handbags.

Right? It's the way she says it. "So my most recent diagnosis is...." - like it changes monthly and that's normal. 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Why does Amber even mention Matt’s name? 

If I were Andrew, I'd get quite tired of hearing about it. 

• Love 14