Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Wives and Misdemeanors

• Start Topic

On 11/7/2018 at 9:40 PM, Shangrilala said:

Wtf happened to t's face????? 

And wtf happened to Dolores's face????  

Why are they the same shade of caramel?

yes. especially teresa. she is downright scary looking. wtf indeed!!! the lips, the hairline, the fillers, the makeup that is put on with a trowel. cannot stand any of them but i love to hate watch. so happy joe is being deported!!  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

What happened to Melissa's adorable daughter? She's turned into a teenage monster...she was so sweet and cute...now she's rude and disrespectful. The way she passive aggressively set the table by throwing the utensils and then barking that the table was set was really an eye opener. Where was the old school Italian father doling out discipline to children who disrespect their mother and don't help with putting dinner on the table? For all his "I'm Italian...we're old school" crap his kids are brats and treat Melissa like crap. They never listen to her and act like spoiled rich kids with entitlement attitudes. 

Edited by msrachelj
repeat
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, RedheadZombie said:

This woman’s been waiting for her moment in the spotlight her whole life.  All she needed was her cane while she kicked and danced sideways out of the room.

g1392340455563782839.jpg

• Love 10
On 11/8/2018 at 8:31 AM, ghoulina said:

I agree. Although, I did find it funny that she's trying to bond with Tre about how they both do what's right, even if their friend doesn't agree. Because that was the exact opposite of how Dolores acted when she was buddied up with Siggy. 

I also remember, Danielle was talking abut how strange Dolores's relationship was "living" with Frank and dating another man. Dolores blamed Margaret for talking about her personal business because Siggy told her Margaret was talking about her and she wasn't.

• Love 4
On 11/8/2018 at 7:58 PM, pinky33 said:

Her "bf" only wants to see her once a week. It's not surprising he doesn't care. Makes me wonder what he does the other 6 days of the week....

He lives with his ex-wife/best friend/business partner?

• Love 12

Melania's nails - personally it looks hideous to me, but I like that Teresa lets her kids be themselves. Melania has always marched to the beat of her own drum. I don't think this nail thing was pushed on her by Gia or Teresa. It's what Melania seems to like at this time - good for her.

The place they had Melissa's party is the same place they had Dolores's & Siggy's first scene on NJ - this was with Jacqueline, Siggy just got her face lift and couldn't figure out how to get inside (secret door)

• Love 5
18 hours ago, sATL said:
18 hours ago, ladle said:

I don't understand what's happening in the triad of Dolores, Frank, and Her Boyfriend the Doctor She Sees Once a Week but, honestly, I can't really muster up the energy to care. 

Boy Friend = booty call and social status

Frank = father of children and financial support

Delores = Happy as a clam and hopes every women is envious of her because she has it all

Probably!  It's just, on the face of it, it's a sociologically-interesting triad, and if it involved anybody remotely compelling I'd be intrigued by it.  But...Delores. 

And it's odd because I don't think I really minded Delores when she came on the show, but at the moment I find her at once insufferable and insufferably dull.  It is a difficult combo to achieve, yet somehow she's managed.  Just... ugh.  And yawn.

• Love 6

Was it my imagination or does Marge Sr not have any front teeth?  You can see a huge gap when they do a close up on her face during the vag rejuvenation scene.  I watched that scene multiple times because, surely, someone with missing teeth would not choose to spend money on vag rejuvenation when that money could be better spent on a partial or dental implant? Wasn’t she hot to trot for a man, too?

Just ugh on Milania’s nails!  Who is paying for these and taking her to the salon?  A bit excessive for a 12 y/o and for parents who have no money.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, sATL said:

ok. I just thought when the $$ is withdrawn from a trust , alot of procedures, paperwork and documentation is required to prevent theft and misuse of funds.

for example if a trust is have money set aside for grandkids to go to college, there should be a set of "rules" that the $$ is used and payable to a college. Not to make payroll at the lawyer's side business.

It's not the same kind of trust that you're thinking of.   It's not a trust fund, it's simply a separate account that an attorney needs to keep clients retainers in and only withdraw money for fees and such with proper documentation.  

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, ladle said:

He deserves it, but I feel awful for the kids. 

not me. brats will be fine. there are worse things. i know from experience. 

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Melania's nails - personally it looks hideous to me, but I like that Teresa lets her kids be themselves. Melania has always marched to the beat of her own drum. I don't think this nail thing was pushed on her by Gia or Teresa. It's what Melania seems to like at this time - good for her.

The place they had Melissa's party is the same place they had Dolores's & Siggy's first scene on NJ - this was with Jacqueline, Siggy just got her face lift and couldn't figure out how to get inside (secret door)

she's twelve. she's spoiled. these fake nails are not healthy especially on a child. but this is the real housewives.not know for getting the mom of the year award.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

Just ugh on Milania’s nails!  Who is paying for these and taking her to the salon?  A bit excessive for a 12 y/o and for parents who have no money.

Precisely! Parents who OUGHT TO have no money! Once they pay restitution and legal fees and whatever else , I'd imagined they'd be moving to a more modest home like maybe even Delores style home. But no ...seems there was no lifestyle impact at all. I mean, WHATSOEVER. That's the unsettling part to me. Tree mentioned how she needed to pimp her fake books etc for her kids' college tuitions but I doubt any headway will be made eith that after all they have to pay back (or SHOULD have to). As for Joe being deported , I'm not shocked. I dont think it was deserved on the financial/fraud part. But DUI and then getting your brother's ID to cover it up is kinda grimy and low. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. Young'uns show bad judgement but a man 40+ years old with a family has no business DUI.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kdawg82 said:

Precisely! Parents who OUGHT TO have no money! Once they pay restitution and legal fees and whatever else , I'd imagined they'd be moving to a more modest home like maybe even Delores style home. But no ...seems there was no lifestyle impact at all. I mean, WHATSOEVER. That's the unsettling part to me.

I was listening to A J Benza's podcast that was posted yesterday.  He had a lot to say about Tre and her expenses.  If his numbers are correct, what she pays for the upkeep of her appearance is not money well spent.  

I honestly didn't recognize Milania at first when she  was shown sitting at the table.  I thought it was Gina and wondered what happened to her. I have a feeling she probably isn't the only kid in her class who arrives at school looking like she is ready for a pageant. 

This franchise has been circling the drain for too long.  If the new girls don't bring it and/or Joe's upcoming deportation doesn't produce anything interesting that can be filmed, I have a feeling the plug will finally be pulled.   Although, I wouldn't be shocked if I heard they decided to pull the Manzos back in for a last chance effort to keep it going.

• Love 4
On 11/9/2018 at 2:28 PM, kicksave said:

What happened to Melissa's adorable daughter? She's turned into a teenage monster...she was so sweet and cute...now she's rude and disrespectful. The way she passive aggressively set the table by throwing the utensils and then barking that the table was set was really an eye opener. Where was the old school Italian father doling out discipline to children who disrespect their mother and don't help with putting dinner on the table? For all his "I'm Italian...we're old school" crap his kids are brats and treat Melissa like crap. They never listen to her and act like spoiled rich kids with entitlement attitudes. 

This is why the storyline of Melissa and Joe being such good disciplinarians in contrast to Teresa's easy going style is ridiculous. I usually watch reality tv while trying to dig  beneath the surface and expose branding opportunities: Is Melissa going to try "writing" a book about how to raise good children?  

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, ghoulina said:

I really liked Margaret last season, but I feel the same as you now. Maybe it was just the newness of her, amongst all these stale chicks?

I agree. I tend to have my more favorites and my least favorites, but there are no sacred cows. I will call anyone out on their bullshit, and I think Marge's number is up: at Melissa's party, when talking to Dolores about Danielle, Marge was so inconsistent with her position from last year.

Last year it was, "Siggy, how can you be friends with Kim D, knowing what she did to Teresa? You can't only go by how someone treats you; you have to judge them how they treat your friends. Hitler wouldn't have killed me, but I still hate him cause he would have killed you for being Jewish." Or something to that effect.

Now she is doing a complete reversal, basically telling Dolores that she thinks Danielle treats Dolores poorly, but she's going to be friends with both of them.

I like/liked Marge, and I loathe Dolores, but right is right. If Dolores had two brain cells to rub together and was focused on something other than getting male attention (even from her son--ew), she could have successfully argued this to Marge.  That would have been so much more interesting than big, bad Dolores, going around calling people "fuck-face." But that would take a modicum of reflection, as opposed to reaction, so...not coming to theatres anytime soon. 

• Love 4
On 11/10/2018 at 11:06 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Wasn't this place also used for one of the finales? The one where Jacqueline tried to be in charge and told Teresa and Melissa where to sit. And they didn't play along so she left and Dolores and Siggy chased her in the parking lot

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Wasn't this place also used for one of the finales? The one where Jacqueline tried to be in charge and told Teresa and Melissa where to sit. And they didn't play along so she left and Dolores and Siggy chased her in the parking lot

You could be right, MaggieG! I do recall the scene you are mentioning. The outside looked similar to when Marge/MargeSr/Joe were walking in.

I do know that it definitely was the place Siggy was sipping lobster bisque out of a straw after her face lift.

• Love 1

Lawd, The Felon's face is busted. Just like her moral compass.

Not cleaning up after a party that took place a year ago is some major lazy ass nastiness. There's no telling what's breeding in those pigtails.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You could be right, MaggieG! I do recall the scene you are mentioning. The outside looked similar to when Marge/MargeSr/Joe were walking in.

I do know that it definitely was the place Siggy was sipping lobster bisque out of a straw after her face lift.

and the place where she "cut the cancer" that was Kathy & Rosie from her life...and possibly another lunch w/Delores?  they *love* that place!!!

• Love 3
On 11/8/2018 at 1:25 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

I always thought Tre was very pretty. I'm an Italian-American with dark, swarthy features so I can appreciate the natural beauty she has. However, at this point, it's all been covered by injections, filler, etc. To think, Once Upon a Time, I found her far more attractive than Mel because Tre seemed more natural. ::facepalm::

I know the eye rolling this post will receive but I thought she was beautiful in Season 1. I loved her dark curly hair and natural face. It's sad what she's done to herself. 

• Love 10
On 11/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, sATL said:

True. but are there procedures in place to keep from taking money out of a trust? paperwork, multiple signatures, waiting period, hearing among the partners, etc ? A trust account is not the same as gabbing lose bills out of the register, or giving back change for a $10 when someone gave you a $20.

I haven’t read the decision but a lawyer holds clients’ money “in trust” all the time. Think about all real estate transactions. When people put down 10% earnest money it goes into “escrow” that is just a lawyer’s account where it’s agreed that the lawyer will turn over the money to the sellers when they complete the contract, and not just hand the money back to the clients if they change their minds. People feel more confident having their own lawyer hold the money, rather than the other party, so if the contract conditions aren’t met, they get their money back without having to sue for it.

I don’t know how it works in other states, but in New York State, the interest that is earned on clients’ money while in a lawyers’ account (IOLA —Interest On Lawyers Account) goes to a statewide fund that reimburses clients who suffer from a lawyers misdeeds.

Since I haven’t read the decision, I’m only guessing about this, but I’m going to guess that Frank repaid the money, therefore Delores claims “it was no big deal.”  There is a lot that law school leaves out about the actual practice of law, however they do really stress you can’t use clients’ money for your own personal use AT ALL, not even if it’s only for a short while.

• Love 3

Upon rewatch (which, why am I even doing that?  Clearly I hate myself), it's super fucking creepy how Joe keeps pressuring his sister to drink the tequila.  Some abnormal psych grad student could write a bang-ass dissertation on those two...

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ladle said:

Upon rewatch (which, why am I even doing that?  Clearly I hate myself), it's super fucking creepy how Joe keeps pressuring his sister to drink the tequila.  Some abnormal psych grad student could write a bang-ass dissertation on those two...

And he's the guy that would never let her live it down if she did!  They've both talked about about how competitive they can be, he's trying to get her to fail. What a creep. I've always felt that it bugged the shit out of him and Melissa that Teresa was cast in the show at the beginning and that they would be so much more entertaining than she. They thought they deserved it and she didn't: The definition of jealousy.  I've never been able to stomach the two of them for this fact alone. Jealousy is one of the ugliest emotions.

Now Joe's starting to blow up the old "bad son" storyline to try and make Tre look worse and Melissa's piling on top of that, of course.  

Gia was the most mature one in the dining room!  Haha Melissa! Good job Teresa and Joe!

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 2

Is it now a requirement for every Bravo RHO franchise to have one or several castmates have vaginal rejuvenation?  

And flipping houses...yes, that's easy money and seems to be the other RHO go-to for a storyline or their idiot thoughts it will be moneymaking -- like cosmetic lines, wine/alcohol lines, fashion lines.  

On 11/14/2018 at 6:32 AM, LemonSoda said:

I know the eye rolling this post will receive but I thought she was beautiful in Season 1. I loved her dark curly hair and natural face. It's sad what she's done to herself. 

I've never seen anything even mildly attractive about Tre, except for maybe having a great figure.  But she did look much better first season than now.   

• Love 2
On 11/14/2018 at 6:32 AM, LemonSoda said:

I never thought she was a classic beauty, even in the earlier seasons. But she had beautiful hair and a great figure that gave her a very unique look.

Now her hair looks terrible— bleached and relaxed within an inch of its life: and her heavy eyelashes and whatever injectables she’s done just give her a very bizarre, off putting appearance. Almost alien-like.

• Love 5