Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Wives and Misdemeanors

• Start Topic

With less than a year left in Joe’s prison sentence, Teresa comes into her own and decides to enter a bodybuilding competition; Margaret feels the effects of aging; Dolores struggles to forgive Frank; Melissa celebrates her birthday.

Airs 11/07/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I like Margaret’s Joe.  I believe him when he says she is beautiful and doesn't need surgery.

I could, however, do without the shower scenes.

I was praying for some serious Bram Stoker fog at that moment

• Love 17

Wtf happened to t's face????? 

Oy, man--yikes! I know many think she's hideous, and whatever--I always thought she was pretty in an interesting, if way overdone, way (though her style has never been, and will never be, mine). But ooof, stop it. I actually thought she looked her best right after she left the big house, strangely enough. And her jail-yoga body was pretty amazing. Now, again, I say yikes.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 13

Don't have much but I just can't stand Delores.  But she did make reference to the Surf Club in Ortley Beach.  Better known as Augie Hoffman's Surf Club. 

Enough with the v rejuvenations.   Are we going to get another waxing segment?

Enough with the injections, etc.  Tre.

I did enough drunk Melissa.

The new wives may turn out to be interesting.  We'll see.

That's all I got. 

• Love 7

The episode was ok but I’m annoyed that it seems like it’s gonna be more family drama with the Gorgas. Hopefully it’s entertaining but I thought they were gonna finally be good for atleast a bit.

I don’t care about Teresa’s bodybuilding. 

Danielle sucks.

I actually didn’t mind Dolores this episode. With Siggy gone she doesn’t suck as much.

• Love 12

Joe trying to force that tequila on Teresa was very uncomfortable to watch, laughing it off and pushing it away showed incredible restraint on her part, imo. I would love to see her flip him over a table for decades of knobbishness!I

The b&w footage of Danielle's attempts to create a storyline out of Frank's disbament was interesting on how Tre & Mel wouldn't even acknowledge it.  It seemed to backfire on her, or maybe not, now she has a storyline with Delores!  I'm not a fan of Delores', she had no reason to dislike Danielle last season, and I would love to see Danielle get under her skin! 

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 4

Joe with the pussy talk at Melissa's birthday party. He is disgusting. Melissa is a real pain in the ass when she's drunk. She wanted all the attention on her and didn't care how loud and obnoxious she had to be to get it. I was waiting for her boobs to pop right outta that dress! I wonder if Joe was secretly pissed off at her loudly jabbing and mocking him in public like that. Maybe she heard about it from him the next day while nursing her hangover. 

Margaret's house creeps me out. It dark and dungeon like. He husband is one fine contractor. In what universe does BRAVO think we want to see middle aged Margaret in bed and in the shower with her husband? And her crypt keeper mother getting her vage tightened? 

Dolores and her husband/not husband. Just what in the eff is going on with these two? He is a low life swine but I'm assuming he's still paying her bills so this is why she's still tied to him? It can't be any other reason. 

I always thought Tre had a masculine face, now she has the body to go with it. Yuk.  

I'm ready for these two new women to freshen up this stale franchise. I hope they bring it. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Marley said:

I actually didn’t mind Dolores this episode. With Siggy gone she doesn’t suck as much.

I agree. Although, I did find it funny that she's trying to bond with Tre about how they both do what's right, even if their friend doesn't agree. Because that was the exact opposite of how Dolores acted when she was buddied up with Siggy. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I hope Melania doesn’t feel stabby.... those nails could do damage!

The most disturbing part is that some adult needs to bring Melania to the nail salon every other week to get those talons glued on. It's damaging to the nail bed, many nail salons are filled w/ infectious bacteria & fungi, and she's too damn young!!! I get letting a child express themselves but this is out of hand. Did we expect any less from 'Tree? I doubt Joe G would approve if he were home. I still feel for Melania. I enjoyed the grandpa saying "ok how about one time YOU make ME bacon!?" Yes! That's how you talk to kids!

• Love 16

I wasn't impressed. This franchise may have run its course for me.  

Delores husband - (does anyone  on this show make an honest living?)   I'm tired of the "I live with my ex husband but I have a boyfriend" story line.   It's just sort of.....stupid.

Don't need to see yet another vaj rejuvenation, nor do I need to see Margo in the shower with her husband.

Don't need a replay of Gorga/Guidice drama.  One season of that was enough. 

Joe Gorga is a buffoon and we already know how Danielle's marriage ends.  

That's all I got.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

does anyone  on this show make an honest living?

My thoughts exactly!! It's annoying already and plain stupid!!! The only smart thing Delores said was how Frank lost her trust and made her look bad by not being honest about it.  Then, she lost me again with her tune of "how is he going to take care of us now?" Idk...FIND a job...any job. I'm sure there's one out there- albeit beneath him bc it's not in the millions. Live like average Americans with two college kids. She prattle on how "bored" and "lonely" she is. Welllll bi**h, get a job. Act like parent of those two college kids! Downsize your crumbling, "remodeled" or "redecorated" house. Frank maybe shouldn't be doing all this traveling either if she's concerned about $ and he doesn't work. Jeeeeezah! But I won't hate on Delores' looks or disgust with Staub. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I really do not want another season of the Gorga/Giudice drama. I hated it the first go around. I prefer it when that family is on decent terms

I agree. They need to go back to that "fake" nice they had mastered last season and the season before. They'll never be authentically nice or OK bc well...look at all who we're dealing with . But if they can hold it together half way it would be more pleasant to watch. It's also the tv fame and $$ that will always be between them as Tree still resents them deep down for getting on "her" show. She wasn't willing to do it for them . 

• Love 6

Well that was gross from start to finish.

Marg's housekeeper? Wow, attention, attention, look at me, I'm kooky! I have already seen enough of her to last a lifetime. The schtick was old and gross.

Melissa, honey, just no. The screeching at Joe was uncomfortable to say the least. When she said she's a businesswoman it made me think of Romy & Michelle's "businesswoman's lunch". She's gross too.

Tre, she's gonna have to lay down the law. If she thinks those talons are ok for a 12 year old she needs someone in her life to let her know it's not ok to let your 12 year old be old before her time. I'm sure we all wanted that around that age but I know my parents wouldn't have stood for that crap.

Delores, go away, you have nothing. You are bored, I am bored watching you be bored.

Marg, the shower scene was disturbing on so many levels. Who goes to bed in full makeup and lashes? Weirdo. Her mother's vag rejuvenation...gross and unnecessary for me to see. Pass the brain bleach.

Danielle and the new girls, couldn't care less about Danielle. The Turkish girl intrigues me, I love all things Turkey.

I might take this off my PVR along with OC and Dallas, and just stick with the New York Ladies and Atlanta and possibly Beverley Hills.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Tre, she's gonna have to lay down the law. If she thinks those talons are ok for a 12 year old she needs someone in her life to let her know it's not ok to let your 12 year old be old before her time. I'm sure we all wanted that around that age but I know my parents wouldn't have stood for that crap.

I'm just curious as to what the school thinks about those. She could seriously hurt someone; and how is she getting anything done? 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Marg's housekeeper? Wow, attention, attention, look at me, I'm kooky! I have already seen enough of her to last a lifetime. The schtick was old and gross.

I forgot about her.  The most annoying person on the show last night and considering this group, that’s saying a lot.

• Love 8

wait......Marge still has her birthday decorations still up in her "ballroom".  Unless they started filming season 9 the next day (or I'll even give her a week after)....this is disgusting.  Imagine the rest of her house if she can't clean up a party.  Scumbag.  

• Love 3

Just finished watching. I understand everyone is all liquored up but why in the HELL are they all greeting Staub like she's the 2nd coming of Christ? "Oh the BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!" "Hi HONEYYYY!" Did I miss something?? 

Every single one is an attention whore. Melissa is horrible and annoying. Her husband is vulgar talking to another man about the fiance's legs open. Their children must be so proud and not embarrassed at school ?

Throwing food & glass around is disrespect towards an establishment and staff. It's Inhumane towards the people cleaning after you. You wouldn't allow your kids to do it at home for you to clean so why act that way?! Stop bragging about "NJ Italian". You're not desirable to represent either NJ OR Italians.  

Re the previews: sister in law will never regard you as her sister. Give up. You're just an obstacle to what she wants, one being sole attention from parents (or now just father).

• Love 11
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Margaret and Joe filmimg in bed and the shower.

Margaret was doing entirely too much this episode.  Did we really need to see her and Joe waking up naked in bed with the results of her full smokey-eye and lashes makeup tutorial and them in the shower?  Or hear her make bad innuendos about "needing coffee with cream, but not that cream <wink, wink>"?  Ugh!  Was she that annoying last season?  I really don't remember her being that awful, but then again, she could have been overshadowed by Soggy who was an absolute narcissistic nightmare.  

11 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I hope Melania doesn’t feel stabby.... those nails could do damage!

Jesus!  Who let's a 12 year old apply nails like that, that aren't Lee press-ons that fall off after a couple of hours.  Melania has clearly been watching too much Claws.  She can't possibly write or type or wipe her ass properly with those things.  

Damn, reading the comments about Melissa's party, I didn't even realize I fell asleep before the end of the episode!  

And thank you guys for clarifying what was wrong with Tre's face.  I couldn't quite figure out what was different in the first couple scenes other than she didn't have on as much make-up as usual.  She really needs to stop.  And I'm hoping Margaret doesn't start.  I think her face looks great for her age.  No need to start messing with it.

Also, Delores can miss me with her, "nothing was stolen" with regards to her husband getting disbarred.  Is stealing his clients' money for personal use not the general definition of the reason he got disbarred?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Damn, reading the comments about Melissa's party, I didn't even realize I fell asleep before the end of the episode!  

Haha...me too!  I think my DVR picked it up so I need to rewatch.

13 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Also, Delores can miss me with her, "nothing was stolen" with regards to her husband getting disbarred.  Is stealing his clients' money for personal use not the general definition of the reason he got disbarred?

Well, when you put it like that...LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Thanks for the reminder of my homework to look this case up and find out more details.

If he was found guilty and disbarred doesn't that mean he took the $$ ? Yes- innocent people sit in jail but MIA $$ is easy to spot after a through investigation.

secondly- how did this happened from a procedural standpoint? Did the clients make the check out to him directly and not the firm? Surely any funds withdrawn  from the business account would need more than one signature and a paper trail.

Is delores delusional because he "borrowed" the $$ and put it back later?

I do believe delores is one of those women who think the father of their children can do no wrong except cheat on them.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

wait......Marge still has her birthday decorations still up in her "ballroom".  Unless they started filming season 9 the next day (or I'll even give her a week after)....this is disgusting.  Imagine the rest of her house if she can't clean up a party.  Scumbag.  

That’s not on Marge. It’s on her kooky housekeeper (who evidently needs some boundaries and a paper with her job description on it so she knows whatshe should and shouldn’t be doing). 

• Love 1

Tre's eyes look black, like demonically possessed, and the skin around them is too puffy.

Gia isn't as cute as she was when she was a kid (sorry...)

I wouldn't have liked the party (is Rails the only restaurant in Jersey or something?) because I would've wanted to EAT the cake, not THROW the cake (food fights kinda just gross me out.)

• Love 8
12 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

It is not Melissa's job to reign in her husband. Joey Gorga needs to set better boundaries with his dad and sister about his need to work and nuclear family responsibilities. The problem is he won't, because he has a pathological need to be the golden boy and HATES the fact that his parents preferred Tre, pretty blatantly at that. He just won't own the fact that he can't be all things to everyone. He makes promises he can't keep and throws violent tantrums like a five year old when someone calls him out on it. Tre has never quite sussed out that her issue was never with Mel, but with Brother Joe. He uses Mel as a way to unload on Tre. It's gross.

This, 1,000%. It is not Melissa's job to do anything with respect to Teresa. Joe needs to man up, and maybe that means disappointing some people some of the time. It doesn't seem like he's capable of officially and finally putting his nuclear family ahead of his family of origin. And Teresa is a sick bitch from the previews, telling Joe he should choose "blood" over...his wife? To paraphrase the great philosopher Caroline Manzo, when Chris Laurita took Jacqueline's side over Dina's at the table-flip dinner: "You got ya sister, and ya got ya wife, and you only lay your head down on the pillow next to one of them every night." In my words, "fuck you, Teresa, for acting like you are entitled to anything from your brother over his wife." Maybe if you had your own husband who was not locked up in federal prison, life would be a lot easier. 

I do give Teresa credit for the working out and the disciplined eating though. It's a really good example to everyone that she is able to channel her stress in such a positive way. I do like that she was up making breakfast and getting the kids off to school. I actually think Milania is fine with the fingernails and blue hair. When your parents let you down and get sent to federal prison, I do feel like they give up the moral high ground in a lot of areas. They should still be disciplinarians enough to keep the kids out of harm's way, but they have to let the rest of the stuff go. If anyone watches the show Ozark, it is a similar situation. The parents are active money launderers, and when they try to discipline their teenaged children for relatively minor things, the kids fairly nicely tell their parents to fuck off. The dynamic is different now. "You weren't around for a year cause you chose Chanel over me? Please back the fuck up and let me go to school with my rainbow fingernails," is how I see it. So I give Teresa credit for letting that breathe.

The last nice thing I'm going to say about Teresa: it was refreshing to see a school bus come and take the kids to school. That is how all the kids I went to school with always got there. I feel like, in the last ten years or so, there has been this huge uptick in parents feeling like they have to drop their kids off at school and pick them up, and then they get all stressed about it. I think that's stupid. 

It's funny how I notice the little things, but the Giudices are not riding high on the hog anymore. They have this exhorbitant home full of accessories that look like they were purchased on sale at Target. Not an electric toothbrush or upscale hair tool to be seen in the entire bathroom. Weird.

What's this "work" Teresa has referred to twice now? Is it writing fake books? 

11 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

Joe trying to force that tequila on Teresa was very uncomfortable to watch, laughing it off and pushing it away showed incredible restraint on her part, imo. I would love to see her flip him over a table for decades of knobbishness!I

The b&w footage of Danielle's attempts to create a storyline out of Frank's disbament was interesting on how Tre & Mel wouldn't even acknowledge it.  It seemed to backfire on her, or maybe not, now she has a storyline with Delores!  I'm not a fan of Delores', she had no reason to dislike Danielle last season, and I would love to see Danielle get under her skin! 

Dolores is such a piece of work. I can't even describe how awful she is to leech on to that scumbag ex-husband. It disgusts me to watch her chalk all of her failure to lead a disciplined and honest life as "an Italian thing." I read all 45 pages of the decision to disbar Frank Catania this morning at work, and boy, what a nightmare. Frank took money from several of his clients his clients to make payroll at his gym, among other things, and lied to the end of the earth and back  about it. He also--I find this really funny--called multiple character witnesses to the stand, one of whom is a childhood friend, whose daughter went to college with Dolores's daughter. How in the hell is that dumb broad ever going to trust a man who told all of his friends and confidantes about this, to the point where they are coming to court and testifying for him, and he left Dolores in the dark? On WWHL, Dolores chalked up Frank's failure to notify as "he took it like a man." Damn. How does one manage to offend all womenkind and all mankind in one sentence?

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

"he took it like a man." Damn. How does one manage to offend all womenkind and all mankind in one sentence?

Yes. That machismo (sp?) that paints them as the provider and spoiling husband and father to a fault - which lands them in jail- where ironically they become someone's bitch. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MV713 said:

Marge birthday is April 9.  They said it was around easter  - so not sure when last season ended.

Easter of this year was on April 1st. Melissa's birthday is March 21st. As she was walking into her party at Rails she said something about it being too cold for March. If Margaret's 50th birthday was April 9, 2017 that means her ballroom hasn't been cleaned up for a year.    

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

The most disturbing part is that some adult needs to bring Melania to the nail salon every other week to get those talons glued on. It's damaging to the nail bed, many nail salons are filled w/ infectious bacteria & fungi, and she's too damn young!!! I get letting a child express themselves but this is out of hand. Did we expect any less from 'Tree? I doubt Joe G would approve if he were home. I still feel for Melania. I enjoyed the grandpa saying "ok how about one time YOU make ME bacon!?" Yes! That's how you talk to kids!

I hear ya and I feel ya, but I bet that Gia takes her.  

• Love 3

Did we see the middle daughter- gabriella? She looks the most like Joe. Gia being 17 is drama all by herself.

Kudos for whichever daughter rode the good  old yellow bus to school. Usually RHO* kids get chauffeured to a fancy private school.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I hear ya and I feel ya, but I bet that Gia takes her.  

Good point! I feel bad for the kids. They're the only ones who suffer at the hands of the parents...well them and the victims the parents scam for $. They suffer too. I enjoy most the parts at home where Teresa is making breakfast and ponytails. Minus the mansion it is the most relatable part for me. The grandfather there trying to help but help so minimal that the bacon gets burnt. Once the stilettos and fake lashes enter, I cant. 

• Love 3