Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: The Poison Inside Us

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

On 11/8/2018 at 8:58 AM, sadie said:

Oh indeed it did. But it all ended well after she passed out and woke up fine and Dr Hottie gave her a Snickers bar and they kissed. This stuff just writes itself. 

Don't forget, Bekker doesn't even like Snickers (which I personally find inconceivable, but that's neither here nor there) as she told Rhodes she hates peanuts. He can't even be bothered to know something like that about her at this point??

And I don't presume to know much about bipolar disorder, but somehow I doubt meds would kick in that quickly for the new mom. She'd presumably been off them for months, but within a couple of hours after giving birth she seemed like a whole different person.

• Love 2
On 11/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, Chick2Chic said:

LOL that Ethan hadn't updated his emergency contact info. 

That was entirely to make April feel bad that she thought he still cared about his ex. It's the most obvious writing ever. I give it two episodes max.

It says a lot about how bad the writing of the relationships on this show is, that the best couple is Manstead.  Connor and Bekker have anti-chemistry and Ethan deserves much better than April.

• Love 2

There has never been ANY chemistry between April and Ethan. It never made sense at all.  I never really got why she broke up with the athlete except that she takes herself way too seriously.

What ever happened to Ethan's bird, the traumatized parrot?  I loved that sideline.

Where is Dr Latham?

Did April's brother just disappear or did he go to another hospital?

Will we ever hear back from Sarah?  I miss her.

• Love 3

Latham is still around but he's on the surgical floor. Now that Rhodes is doing his surgeries in the ER, there's not much reason to have him appear on the show. It's a pity though because I thought Rhodes's helping Latham with his ASD issues was one of the best things about season 2.

April's brother is still at the hospital but now that you mention it, I haven't seen him the last few episodes.

54 minutes ago, Trees said:

What ever happened to Ethan's bird, the traumatized parrot?  I loved that sideline.

Ethan should really give up on woman and spend his time with that bird.

• Love 2

Regardless of their personal relationships and shenanigans, most of them still have this issue with recognizing that a patient has the right to make their own healthcare decisions.  I'm not sure why these doctors seem to struggle with this so much.  It's beyond insane, imo.  It's a wonder that Chicago Med doesn't have a reputation for being the place were the doctors choose your fate, not you.  I'd be very wary of going to such a place.  I do like Dr. Charles though.  He and the the head administrator.  They both seem to have a level head, except, Dr. Charles did go a little off when he incorrectly diagnosed his daughter that time. 

• Love 4