Type keyword(s) to search

Ana Navarro: Thank God It's Friday!

• Start Topic

On 4/17/2021 at 5:11 PM, Gemma Violet said:

I love Ana but she shouldn't be bringing her dog to a medical facility.  It's not sanitary.  And I love dogs.

I adore animals to the extent I’ve been a vegetarian my entire adult life. I would set a place for my dog at the dinner table if he had better manners. But unless Ana’s dog is certified as a therapy dog, it is inappropriate for Cha Cha to be there. 

• Love 4

Ana is hilarious:

Yahoo Entertainment: ‘The View’ Host Ana Navarro Claps Back at Donald Trump Jr After Obesity Comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/view-host-ana-navarro-claps-134311473.html

“Thanks for your concern. I don’t have COVID,” Navarro tweeted on Saturday. “Fortunately for you, if you want to have a conversation about the effects of obesity on people with COVID, your dad is a phone call away…assuming he answers your calls. Or just ask your sister to call him for you.”

Navarro was clapping back at Donald Trump Jr., who tweeted about Navarro just a few hours after she and co-host Sunny Hostin left the show’s set. He chose to ignore Hostin altogether, instead targeting Navarro, a longtime Republican operative who has been highly critical of Donald Trump. “Given the Ana Navarro news, I think it’s time for a national conversation about the dangers of Covid-19 & obesity,” Trump Jr. wrote.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Haleth said:

So rude!  (Junior, not Ana.)

That was really uncalled for. I'd say more, but board rules!

Ana's response was hilarious. The exchange reminded me of when Scott Baio tried to come for Wanda Sykes and got his ass handed to him. 

I hope her mother is better asap. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 10

Oh Ana, I'm so sorry. The lil girl in the pic (yes i know it's you 🙃) she looks so sad.  Its almost like she knows the road ahead will be much harder.  But look at her now, she's a rockstar Baby, and the world is her stage.  Mom is smiling...Much Love

• Love 3