Type keyword(s) to search

Ana Navarro: Thank God It's Friday!

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Probably some sort of face-tuning, but Ana looks so young in that video

You're right. She does look especially young there, but I think she is aging well in general. Being baby-faced and olive-skinned helps.  

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

You're right. She does look especially young there, but I think she is aging well in general. Being baby-faced and olive-skinned helps.  

“Black don’t crack”

”Beige don’t fade”

Me: 

giphy.gif

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Ana tweeted after someone said to come back that she will be on Fridays. No Whoopi and hopefully no Meghan makes Fridays the best day of the week for the show.

• Love 12
On 8/2/2020 at 12:46 AM, falltime said:

I've watched this compilation several times now. Screw you show for not giving us more Ana. We are in a pandemic. The table could have used a livelier person and not a sourpuss child.

The Arizona/cat litter moment is so funny to me.

This. Was. Awesome!  Thanks for posting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

This. Was. Awesome!  Thanks for posting.

It's interesting that MeAgain is not able to be as shrieky and nasty in the virtual environment as she was before, but she sure is trying.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Good for Ana!! 😊❤ Three of the hosts are now at least partially vaccinated. Another person for the Princess to be jealous of. 😉😝🤣😂

And I cannot imagine MeAgain graciously expressing her gratitude for all involved in developing and distributing the vaccine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And I cannot imagine MeAgain graciously expressing her gratitude for all involved in developing and distributing the vaccine.

The Princess? Gracious? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ana, in a very long form CNN special on gun violence (she's in a panel of 4).

She talks a lot about the NRA, and also how even though she's a Republican, her point of view on guns has been forced to change due to the world not allowing her to ignore the issue anymore. She talks about how many intersections her life has had in recent years with mass shootings (victims being people she knows, or shooting venues being near where she lives). 

She also gets a Zoom comedy moment not far into the video where it's totally serious, but her yappy little dog starts barking, and she has to deal with it live. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ana seriously made me laugh today with her tales of her "Cuban man and 5 pound dog". Al actually said that 2020 was the best year of his life despite having undergone two major surgeries AND COVID-19??? The ladies' reactions were priceless.

• LOL 10
On 4/9/2021 at 12:32 AM, RealHousewife said:

Yay for Ana!

Her dog is so stinking cute. 

You rock Ana!  That was such a kind thing to do, bringing them a cake.  I'm sure they don't get enough kudos for what they do.  Maybe not intentionally, people just get on with their lives.  But i thought it was super cool Ana!

• Love 6