Type keyword(s) to search

Ana Navarro: Thank God It's Friday!

• Start Topic

I don't know how many people will see this, but Ana and Tara Setmayer were both on Don Lemon's show talking about The View.  It began at some point towards the end of the first hour (I wasn't watching then), and went over into his second hour for 6 minutes.  His show is repeated from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. ET.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, lusinia said:

I don't know how many people will see this, but Ana and Tara Setmayer were both on Don Lemon's show talking about The View.  It began at some point towards the end of the first hour (I wasn't watching then), and went over into his second hour for 6 minutes.  His show is repeated from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. ET.

Missed it. What did they say?

24 minutes ago, rcc said:

Missed it. What did they say?

Unfortunately, like I said, I only caught the last 6 minutes of it, and while Wednesday's show was available OnDemand on my tv yesterday, last night's episode is not available today, and it doesn't look like it's available online either.  If I had known that would happen I would have recorded it.

Anyway, all I can really recall is that they were both very complimentary towards the hosts.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, lusinia said:

Unfortunately, like I said, I only caught the last 6 minutes of it, and while Wednesday's show was available OnDemand on my tv yesterday, last night's episode is not available today, and it doesn't look like it's available online either.  If I had known that would happen I would have recorded it.

Anyway, all I can really recall is that they were both very complimentary towards the hosts.  

And Ana Navarro had nothing but disgust in her voice for Don Jr.  Ana or Tara would be great permanent Co-hosts on "The View".

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Rainyhawk said:

Doesn’t she live in Miami?  The rest are in NYC or nearby. ....

I just find it weird that The View doesn't have her on. And no I don't believe its because she doesn't want to. Kelly Ripa is New York and Ryan Seacrest is in California, so distance doesn't matter. It would be nice if maybe they had a prerecorded segment where she tells us how things are going, maybe talk about how Florida is handling things.

And I just saw on the main thread that Ana said The View hasn't asked for her appearance.

full house my childhood GIF

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, lusinia said:

So do you figure Ana colored the front part of her hairline with root touch-up?

yes, or mascara 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

The caption here killed me. I can't stop laughing. 

(yes yes, I know it's controversial to go to the beauty salon right now ...)

Meghan is going to be sooooo jealous.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2020 at 1:50 PM, heysmilinstrange said:

The caption here killed me. I can't stop laughing. 

(yes yes, I know it's controversial to go to the beauty salon right now ...)

Oh my gosh she's so funny. lol 

I agree with you all about how pretty she is too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I turned on CNN just now, and Ana's on!  For the first time in months!  

She's on a roll - she was giving a list of things that are more difficult to do than wearing a mask, and she finished by saying, "Wearing Spanx is harder than wearing a mask"  Lol.  I hadn't realized how much I miss her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, lusinia said:

I turned on CNN just now, and Ana's on!  For the first time in months!  

She's on a roll - she was giving a list of things that are more difficult to do than wearing a mask, and she finished by saying, "Wearing Spanx is harder than wearing a mask"  Lol.  I hadn't realized how much I miss her.

Which show? I tried DVR ing her name and among  the 3 million Anas listed she’s not. That’s an outrage. 

• LOL 1
(edited)

It was one of their morning news shows - New Day with Alistn Camerota and John Berman, starting about 20-25 minutes after the start of their 8am ET hour (it had already started when I turned it on, so I'm not sure exactly when the segment started).  Unfortunately, I don't think CNN makes most of their news shows available to watch later.  But maybe someone else will end up posting it on YouTube.

The New Day twitter page does have a nearly two minute clip where Ana is talking about wearing masks, which I would post, but I'm not sure if it would be against the rules for me to post it here.  It's about the 8th post (some have videos and some don't) down from the top and Ana's name is highlighted in blue in the description right above it.

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 1

I managed to catch her just now on Brooke Baldwin talking about Goya Foods, hope it’s not off topic Or should I go to a MeeAgain forum regarding her smack down of anyone boycotting Goya. I have cabin fever and truly not thinking clearly. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Where I thought she did a great job with that red-tie-wearing BS shill with his faux outrage. Both she and Don were having none of him. So why do they bother with him? Yeah, bothsiderism, why I normally don't bother with CNN.

• Love 3
(edited)

That guy was totally mischaracterizing what Ana was saying.

13 hours ago, buttersister said:

Yeah, bothsiderism, why I normally don't bother with CNN

I know; since most of what they're saying isn't even truthful, it's such a waste of time.  The one good thing about CNN having a lot less political coverage right now is that those people aren't on as much.  BuT then, neither is Ana, so I guess it's a trade-off.

I hope Meghan doesn't get to dictate who fills in for her when she's on maternity leave.  It would be so good if we got to see Ana on a regular basis.  

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 3

Ana was luminous last week on CNN, she was fiery and not holding back on her opinions. It is unconscionable that Megan has diminished Ana's role on the show, she is surely missed by the viewers of the show.  She is often bombarded with questions about why she is not on the show like before.  Nutmeg is a jealous petty vindictive spiteful harpy.  Why does Megan have so much power on this show?  All her life people have catered to her whims and it just pisses me off that the producers of the show are tolerating her entitlement..

• Love 12
(edited)
13 hours ago, lusinia said:

The show could really benefit from Ana's energy, too.  The rest of the hosts, to varying degrees, are stuck in a rut.

Exactly, she brings so much energy and humor, so much more than not only the others on the View, more than most people commenting anywhere. She's smart and vivid and herself. 

Edited by MMEButterfly
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, lusinia said:

I hope Meghan doesn't get to dictate who fills in for her when she's on maternity leave.  It would be so good if we got to see Ana on a regular basis.  

And we could all post how much we prefer Ana to MM on any and every public forum every day while MM is on mat leave.  She'll probably come back early since she is the only political pundint (sic) on The View.🙁

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And we could all post how much we prefer Ana to MM on any and every public forum every day while MM is on mat leave.  She'll probably come back early since she is the only political pundint (sic) on The View.🙁

What makes you all think she'll take maternity leave?  She'll be back on the air in 48 hours.  Trust me.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

She'll be back on the air in 48 hours. 

That's what I think, too, unfortunately.  She's working from home anyway.  The only thing that might save us is that Meghan doesn't strike me as a multitasker.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, falltime said:

I don't know the name. I think it was toward the end of the 1 p.m. slot, central time. Brianna keilar was the anchor.

Okay, I thought it was Jake Tapper's show, which I record.  Unfortunately, I missed Brianna's show.  Bummer!!!

I've watched this compilation several times now. Screw you show for not giving us more Ana. We are in a pandemic. The table could have used a livelier person and not a sourpuss child.

The Arizona/cat litter moment is so funny to me.

• LOL 6

Ana was on Don Lemon's CNN show on Wednesday, and looked stunning in a sexy black top!  I don't know what the gurllll has done, but it sure is working for her.  Looks like she lost a little bit of weight because her face appeared slimmer and defined.  Her hair was FAB!  Had to do a double-take since I didn't realize it was Ana at first...but that voice is a give-away.

It's always such a treat to catch a glimpse of her now and then on CNN.  Miss her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4