Type keyword(s) to search

Ana Navarro: Thank God It's Friday!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Marriage looks great on Ana.  I have never seen her (or her hair) look so good!  She suddenly is aging backwards, too. 

Marriage is looking better on Ana than someone like Meghan or Rachel Campos Duffy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I'm sure BaWa's ChaCha is long gone!!!

Oh yes, for sure!  Badly worded on my part.  I should have said a "new" ChaCha in The View family. 

Edited by Cementhead
crappy spelling.
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I saw Al Cardenas on Kasie DC tonight and decided to google Ana's husband.  Ugh.  After being married to his first wife for 39 years, he divorced her and married Ana five months later.  

Not knowing any of the story, yeah, it looks bad.  Especially since they did the big wedding.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I saw Al Cardenas on Kasie DC tonight and decided to google Ana's husband.  Ugh.  After being married to his first wife for 39 years, he divorced her and married Ana five months later.  

They may have been separated for a while, even years, before officially divorcing.

• Love 10
On 6/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I think he & his first wife were separated for many years prior to him asking for a divorce.  Just sayin'.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Is Ana throwing shade at NutMeg as well?

If she is, shade away as far as I’m concerned. She’s exactly right. No child should suffer like that. Who cares what these horrible places are called? 

Oh, and is the Republican Party still the one with family values? 

• Love 15

I was anxiously waiting to hear Ana this morning and when woops waddled out I cringed.....no decent debate discussion from her. Whyyyyy does she have to ruin every damn  day?      She’s awful and beyond uninformed. ‘What’s in it for me’ is her middle name.

What will it take to get her off this panel?  Please Ana we need you to upgrade the discussion .

Please come back 😿

Edited by Dahlia
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Has Ana appeared on CNN lately?  I am wondering if she is staying in Miami because her parents are ill.  I really hope she will be back this Friday.

Or maybe it's because of the hurricane. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Has Ana appeared on CNN lately?  I am wondering if she is staying in Miami because her parents are ill.  I really hope she will be back this Friday.

Yes, she has. On friday she was there in person with Jake Tapper, I think, or some other show. She was wearing the same thing she has on for the Chris Evans photo.

• Love 6

Ana’s  just posted on FB about some weeks are easier on that whole “work life balance” saying this week she’s been in 7 cities ,given 4 speeches, done 7 TV appearances and lost count of conference calls and now on the way to Kansas City to speak. She goes on Talking  about missing her dog and afraid she won’t remember her. Her house remodel undone etc. she finishes up by saying in her next life she demands to come back as a spoiled trust-funded baby, a kept spouse or celebrity dog. 

I can not  comment but someone here can but forgot who. 

It’s a fairly long post but that shade about spoiled trust fund baby is a thing of beauty. She was not having it on a Friday  I noticed she tapped her blue cards  on the table when Megan did her exit. 

7 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Ana, thank you for handing it to Rich Bitch Mee-gun yesterday. Good for you and your line about Steve Miller made me pee in y little pink panties. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT ANA. 

Sorry Atlantaloves decided I needed to quote you after the fact. 

• Love 18

Folks, some weeks that whole “work-life balance” thing is easier than others. This week, I’ve been in 7 cities, given 4 speeches, done 7 TV appearances and I’ve lost count of the conference calls I’ve been on. I’m en route to Kansas City now to speak at the Guadalupe Center tonight. My refrigerator looks like I live in Venezuela. I miss my dog — she’s with her beloved dog-sitter. I think she won’t know me when she sees me again. My home remodel is an on-going, unfinished, never-ending, disaster. I’m behind schedule, over budget, and out of my damn mind about it. Last night, I came home to Miami for one night because I had promised my husband a “date-night”. But I took a nap before going out to dinner....and woke-up 12 hours later.
I write this in case you too are in the midst of a juggling act. Don’t drive yourself crazy. Do the best you can. Get Instacart. Find yourself a supportive and understanding spouse and friends who know you will be there when it really matters, even if you’re not the best at answering text or calls.

In my next life, I demand to come back as a spoiled trust-fund baby, a kept spouse or a celebrity dog. But until then, mama’s got to work!

Oh, and here’s a picture the dog-sitter sent me of @chacha_cardenas, looking like she’s not missing me at all.

• Love 16

Good grief - Sunny and Abby (at their stages of life) have kids. Joy has family including grandson and  doggy Bernie. Whoopi has her family and her cat Oliver.

MM has a cactus or 2.

Ana has a new husband, step kids, Chacha.....and a much more important position as a GOP pundi(n)t.

I hope she does not burn out on The View - I need her.

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, falltime said:
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Cute picture of Chacha.  Was it Abby who said Chacha's fur looked like Wanda Sykes' hair?  The response was stunned silence from cringing viewers and cohosts.

Nope, it was Ana.

I wonder if it's something Wanda said first; sounds like her.

• Love 1