Type keyword(s) to search

Ana Navarro: Thank God It's Friday!

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

That's an unfortunate bra situation going on with the lady to Joy's left.  Jeez, lady, really?  Just watch, she's probably from The View's wardrobe dept.

A good tip for choosing undergarments when you might be photographed outside in the sun or inside with a flash is to stand in front of a full-length mirror and take a flash photo of yourself to see if your clothes are see-through (they may not look it in ambient light).  Ana appears to not be wearing a slip under her dress.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Haleth said:

Is that Sunny in red?  I almost didn't recognize her.

8 hours ago, OnTime said:

Are we sure that is Sunny in the red dress? That is some long hair extensions.

Not sure that is her.

When i first posted the picture, i had only recognized Joy. Then i took a good look at the photo and saw Sunny.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cementhead said:

That's an unfortunate bra situation going on with the lady to Joy's left.

I used to edit photos for our company's intranet from corporate parties, and so many women didn't realize that flash cameras can turn dark blouses transparent and reveal light-colored undergarments. Just a PSA -- if you are wearing something dark, and you'll be photographed, wear suitably dark undergarments, or pray for a kind Photoshopper.

TOPIC -- the lady who so strongly resembles Ana must be her sister?

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, ChicagoCita said:

The woman in the picture two posts above yours? I think that's Eva Longoria. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I’m loving all of these pics but I must say, Sunny is almost unrecognizable. I had to do a double-take.

C’mon, we knew the Domenechs weren’t going to be in attendance. After what Ben said about Ana? No way. No way in hell. Anyway, here are some more pics.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, UYI said:
5 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

The woman in the picture two posts above yours? I think that's Eva Longoria. 

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. The lady in the maroon dress at the left of this photo. Is it just me, or does she look a lot like Ana?

• Love 10
(edited)

I think Sunny looks beautiful all the time.  I love her different hair styles,  even the extensions.  She looked awesome at Ana's wedding.

She's tall,and thin and can wear anything.  

I also appreciate that Sunny is super smart and has a gorgeous family.  

I could do without the prissiness and submissiveness to her man. But no one's perfect. 

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

C’mon, we knew the Domenechs weren’t going to be in attendance. After what Ben said about Ana? No way. No way in hell.

Wow, I miss that!

What did he say? And when did he say it?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. The lady in the maroon dress at the left of this photo. Is it just me, or does she look a lot like Ana?

She certainly looks like she is. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Wow, I miss that!

What did he say? And when did he say it?

Well, this isn't the racist tweet he sent out (and then deleted, surprise), but he did send this out just last November. Even if he disagreed with her here, you think he would show more respect to his wife's colleague, but I guess not.

I think someone found a screenshot of the racist Tweet--I think he made fun of her accent?--but I haven't been able to find it. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 6:30 AM, TheView said:

Meghan didn't go because she hates Ana and her husband mocked Ana. 

Meghan didn't go because she wasn't invited!  Invitations were sent out long before his recent tweet. 

Edited by Bucket
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Meghan didn't go because she wasn't invited!  Invitations were sent out long before his recent tweet. 

Not to mention, Ana was friends with her dad and not her. Her nastiness towards Ana since she was guest-hosting the view solidified for Ana that they were not friends..

• Love 12

Ben D had tweeted something about how Ana's accent is more pronounced in some settings or situations than others, and called it fake or phony. The implication was that she used a phony accent to gain favor with Hispanics. The fact that she sometimes spoke with no accent was somehow proof that she was being fake. 

What he said was not only racist, it is inaccurate. It's entirely normal for people to slip into an accent that matches their upbringing, especially around family or others of the same background.  I saw my mother and her siblings do it all the time, and they were unaware they were doing it.  

• Love 17
(edited)

I think Ana looked fabulous but I'm wondering if she is wearing a hair piece?

Her natural hair didn't look long enough for that style and it is a different color in the back.

I just hate fake hair!

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, UYI said:

I think someone found a screenshot of the racist Tweet--I think he made fun of her accent?--but I haven't been able to find it. 

This?

Screenshot_20190304-201429.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I thought the wedding cake was so pretty. Is this her first marriage?

rps20190304_210806.jpg

From Wiki:

" In 1997, Navarro earned her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law."

Does that make her a lawyer?

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

" In 1997, Navarro earned her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law."

Does that make her a lawyer?

The JD is a graduate degree in law, but you have to pass the bar in the state/jurisdiction to actually practice as a Lawyer there.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

LOL - which makes Ana a much more "highly educated" person than MM.

MM has a BA in Art History.

Ana has a BA in Latin American Studies and Poly Sci - plus a JD!

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

It has to be awkward when you are getting married and the husband of your co-host has trashed you on twitter, not once, but multiple times.  And you were a great friend of her now deceased father.  So, yeah, you do not invite that bitch to your wedding.  Sad!

The photos show that it was a very fun wedding!

I really did not like Ana's dress, too matronly, nor her hair, with the fake thing on the back of her head.  She also seemed way nervous.  

But I am super happy for her, and it was lovely that her dad walked her down "the aisle".

• Love 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, UYI said:

Maybe this:

image.png.88498404c26be8d6cdf681ad41c4abd0.png

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

Since Meghan has known Ana longer than Ben has, since at least 2008, I have my suspicions about who the source of those horrible ad hominen quasi-racist slams is, and it isn't Ben.

When it's awkward to attack your co-worker, use your evil twin.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, UYI said:

So there were more than I realized (not that one isn't already enough). Sigh. 

Same here. I knew he had insulted her on social media but didn't realize he did it repeatedly. What an asshole. 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Since Meghan has known Ana longer than Ben has, since at least 2008, I have my suspicions about who the source of those horrible ad hominen quasi-racist slams is, and it isn't Ben.

When it's awkward to attack your co-worker, use your evil twin.

At first reading, I thought of course Meghan's husband is a complete asshole.  But yeah, I am leaning towards Meghan.  Not that her husband isn't an asshole. The fact that she can't hide her disdain on the show for Ana  also pushes me towards  the idea of drunken meggy lashing out at Ana. Either way Ana is a saint to not be a nasty bitch to Meghan.  

• Love 16
On 3/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, UYI said:

So there were more than I realized (not that one isn't already enough). Sigh. 

Makes you wonder what Meghan and Ben say about Ana in the privacy of their home. Those tweets are bad enough and they're public.

• Love 10

Saw Ana (I'm a BIG fan) on Anderson Cooper tonight &, I don't know who dressed her, but the choice was really unfortunate.  She has put on a couple of pounds since her wedding & the dress only enhanced her "curves".  I felt bad for her.  (I put on thirty pounds after my first marriage & my sister brought it to my attention very quickly!!!)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, falltime said:

Ana is lovely. Such grace and the amazing ability to be funny AND sharp when criticizing what she doesn't agree with.  Love her. 

• Love 15