Type keyword(s) to search

Pop Up Victor

• Start Topic

Victor:  Oh, good morning, Sunshine.  Have a nice sleep?

Stephano:  Ah, actually I tossed and I turned all night, but thank you for asking.

Victor:  Note to self:  Fire security team.

Stephano: asks what's up with Victor and Clyde.

Victor:  Maggie and I go square dancing with him and Kate every Tuesday.  He's the Barishnikov of the two-step.

(Thank you boes for capturing this quote!!!)

• Love 1

John Aniston was magnificent last week. Victor's absolute support for Maggie, in the face of his own heartache and worry, was beautiful to see. This is why truly grey characters work -- despite every heinous thing Victor has ever done, I believe every moment of his love and support for Maggie. John Aniston is an aging bull of a man, and he gives Victor depth and presence beyond what is scripted. We are so lucky that Days was smart enough to keep him on the show, given the stupid decisions they make on a regular basis.

• Love 6

Kate: Have you heard the wonderful news yet?

Victor: That you whored yourself out to my brother Deimos?

Kate: Try again.

Victor: That you whored yourself out to my brother Deimos for a lot of money?

I enjoyed him later telling Kate "You're running in traffic. With scissors." 

• Love 3

Although his appearance was more than a pop-up, I couldn't let this Victor snark go without memorializing it. 

[Mimicking Nicole, while talking to Brady about her night with Eric...]

"Oh, Eric and I didn't mean to have sex. I tripped over his cat and landed on top of him." 

• Love 6

I saw this thread title and suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of longing for Victor's brilliantly witty observations and how they would be peppered throughout the major storylines. He was one of us, watching the show and rolling his eyes. It was such fun.

• Like 4
  • Love 2