Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
maraleia

The View in the Media

4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Stupid question...So are they using a fake background for the other hosts? 

Not a stupid question, but yes, with Zoom or whatever medium they are using you can choose a fake background.

Or what falltime said. Lol. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Stupid question...So are they using a fake background for the other hosts? 

They are sitting right in front of flat screens.

I think this is the screen Sunny sits against.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

On 9/13/2020 at 6:39 AM, Haleth said:

Not a stupid question, but yes, with Zoom or whatever medium they are using you can choose a fake background.

Or what falltime said. Lol. 

On 9/13/2020 at 8:19 AM, falltime said:

They are sitting right in front of flat screens.

I think this is the screen Sunny sits against.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

• Like 1

For the Week of Sept. 21, ‘The View’ Sees Gains in All Key Target Demos Turning in Its Best Total Viewer and Women 25-54 Performances in 3 Months, While Hitting a 5-Month High in Women 18-49

Year to Year, ‘The View’ Posts Increases Across the Board

During the First Three Weeks of Season 24, ‘The View’ Is Up in All Key Target Demos Compared to the First Three Weeks of Season 23

On Monday With Guest Neil deGrasse Tyson, ‘The View’ Sees Its Strongest Telecast in 3 Months in Total Viewers, in 4 Months in Women 18-49 and in 5 Months in Women 25-54

https://abcnewspr.tumblr.com/post/630625684326367233/abcs-the-view-ranks-no-1-in-households-among

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2

6 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I watch this show out of loyalty!!!  I can't believe so many people watch it because they like it ... LOL!!!

How do we know they like it? LOL

• Laugh 3

On 10/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

Bets on if the increases continue even with McCain off all month? lol

That would be awesome if they went thru the roof lol

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I watch this show out of loyalty!!!  I can't believe so many people watch it because they like it ... LOL!!!

The fire breathing new Mom took away my ability to even watch this show out of loyalty. It's still a set weekly DVR recording even though I usually cancel each daily episode on Sundays before the week begins. I may try to watch while she's gone if they actually have a guest I want to see. 

• Like 2

Sara's uncontrollable laughter when discussing Toobin on Tuesday morning made quite a few news sites (just Google it and you will see).  Some commenters wondered why she saw this as being hysterically funny, while the others didn't.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Sara's uncontrollable laughter when discussing Toobin on Tuesday morning made quite a few news sites (just Google it and you will see).  Some commenters wondered why she saw this as being hysterically funny, while the others didn't.

Most adults would do the mock puke rather than giggle like a tween.  All I could think of was the poor women in that Zoom meeting that he was masturbating over.

I think Sara had a Chuckles the Clown moment. She couldn’t help herself even though she knew giggling was inappropriate. 

• Like 12

Has anyone seen The View's ratings for the month of October? I've searched myself and haven't found anything, which is interesting...

So Meghan has been gone for 5 weeks and The View is #1.  She need not return.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

So Meghan has been gone for 5 weeks and The View is #1.  She need not return.

If only TPTB would take heed.  They have no common sense it would seem.

On 10/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, Haleth said:

I think Sara had a Chuckles the Clown moment. She couldn’t help herself even though she knew giggling was inappropriate. 

Oh man i can so relate.  I have my own Chuckles syndrome, only mine is smiling. Big smile ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat lol.  Its very embarrassing and i dont know why but yeah. That happens.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Seeing it laid out paragraph by paragraph is impressive.

There is no joy in McCainville. Mighty Meggy has struck out.

Edited by suomi · Reason: typo
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

In fact, season to date, “The View” ranks No. 1 in Households (2.2 rtg) for the first time in its 24-year history at this point in the season.*

*without Meghan

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

On 11/14/2020 at 12:02 PM, deirdra said:

I think you mean:

* WITHOUT MEGHAN !!!

I find it so much easier to watch without her. The ratings must have gotten better in recent times due to the political climate, as many of us suspected, not because Meghan brought tension to the show. 

• Like 4