Type keyword(s) to search

The View in the Media

maraleia
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I doubt Sunny would ever describe Meghan's homophobe hubby as "gallant".  As the guy on TYT said, it was clearly MM & hubby who arranged the "leak".

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think she meant she’s acting like a caged animal. I really hope she’s never used “caged”, as her father really was. 

Oh...SHE can use the term, just no one else should EVER use it regarding The Princess of Arizona.

• Love 7
Just now, HaaCHOO said:

Oh...SHE can use the term, just no one else should EVER use it regarding The Princess of Arizona.

Here's the other Princess of Arizona with Meghan. There's more than one. 

C1_Eq2JWEAERqaF.jpg

• Love 2
Just now, TheView said:

Here's the other Princess of Arizona with Meghan. There's more than one. 

The new White House Press Secretary also caused some chaos in Arizona.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why is Megan targeting Sunny? She always needs a foil in order to play the victim, I wonder who she reminds me of...….

It’s obvious what she's doing. She’s making an attempt on Sunny's job because taking down Joy and Whoopi is above her pay grade. There’s no way ABC would fire them, but she might be able to take out one of Sunny or Ana since they’re lower down the totem-pole. Her dream is 4 conservative extremists sitting at the table alongside her, who all cease to speak when she starts screaming and nod along to every lie she tells. No more corrections, no rebuttals, no contradictions, etc. Meghan McCain’s view unopposed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why is this witch trying to get Sunny fired? I hope ABC doesn't cowtow to her. They didn't even do that with Rosie (who actually had a resume and was a successful person). And it's not if Rosie asked for Elizabeth or Whoopi to leave.

Meghan is an egomaniac and is ruining the show.

Oh and for the record. People have been leaking things to the New York post about the View co-hosts for all 22 years. They do it on all the shows. It isn't good but it happens and she isn't special. She is acting like she's f---ing Donald Trump, obsessed with leakers. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Sunny is highly intelligent, a consummate professional, and a class act. It would be asinine if ABC prefers to appease MM and punishes an employee like Sunny. MM has been so ungrateful for just how nice and patient these women have been with her when she's been so unpleasant. And now the rumor is she has an axe to grind and is trying to get Sunny fired? I hope this isn't true. I would be livid if I were such an asset to the show, didn't get the job because of my daddy but actually worked my butt off to achieve my success, showed nothing but kindness and grace despite the hostility from MM, only to have her try to get me canned! MM has been bitchy to pretty much everyone other than Whoopi, and seems to get off bullying Joy. If this story is true, I guess Sunny is just as big a target of her bullying now. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

It would be asinine if ABC prefers to appease MM and punishes an employee like Sunny. {big snip} MM has been bitchy to pretty much everyone other than Whoopi,

And  if this rumor has any basis in truth...Whoopi will probably be in on the effort to get rid of Sunny--maybe even initiate it.  Perhaps Meghan's backers are more sinister than I thought.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, TheGreenKnight said:

She’s making an attempt on Sunny's job because taking down Joy and Whoopi is above her pay grade.

NOTE: I was hoping to post this with the message just above, but oh well...

"Babe" would never take an overt action against Whoopi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

And  if this rumor has any basis in truth...Whoopi will probably be in on the effort to get rid of Sunny--maybe even initiate it.  Perhaps Meghan's backers are more sinister than I thought.

Damn, I forgot about Whoopi not liking Sunny.  Yeah, this may be a Meghan/Whoopi conspiracy to get the show to dump Sunny (and give Meghan a raise).  The good thing is Sunny is strong and has a lot of fans out there.  She won't go down without a fight.

• Love 10

If y'all were lazy like me and didn't read the whole Daily Beast article, y'all can listen to K'Sherrell read it on youtube.  I missed lots. My Producer Brian confirms MM called him a motherfucker but not in a mean way. 🙄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1YCEfTdtA

Teta—who, virtually alone among The View’s producers, enjoys a close and trusting relationship with McCain—confirmed a witness’ account that McCain uttered the ill-advised epithet during a bantering discussion of an upcoming celebrity-guest segment that she didn’t feel like doing.

“Your opinion doesn’t matter,” Teta quipped.

Attempting a joke, McCain retorted, “Then you’re going to have a mutiny on your hands, motherfucker.”

Teta promptly scolded McCain that she couldn’t speak that way in front of the studio audience—and a chastened McCain immediately apologized, not once but several times over ensuing days.

“It wasn’t done out of genuine anger,” Teta told The Daily Beast. “In her mind, it was playful banter… To her credit, she said ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful, I was just playing with you.’”

Teta also said that, contrary to the Daily Mail’s report, nobody from HR was involved. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

As much fun as I’ve been having posting about and reading everyone’s take pertaining to the “drama” with Meghan, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if either

A) They don’t address it at all next week 

or 

B) Meghan addresses it and says she’s not going anywhere in some overly dramatic way. 

Since I still refuse to watch for an unspecified amount of time, I’ll be relying on what I read here for what transpires come Monday, lol.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 10
54 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

B) Meghan addresses it and says she’s not going anywhere in some overly dramatic way. 

Something like, "Sorry to disappoint you.  This bitch ain't goin' nowhere," complete with head shake and hair flip.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I just finished Ladies Who Punch, and though he barely mentions Meghan since she has only been there <10% of the View's lifetime, I noticed that all of the bad things over the life of the View he mentions - screaming, interrupting, talking over others, changing the topic, treating staff and cohosts badly, etc. are all things MM does. Is this coincidental or his way of bashing his former intern subtly?

• Love 5

Say what you want about MM, but Joy can be a real ball-buster too. When MM was trying to ask a question of the presidential hopeful today, Joy kept interrupting/changing the subject, and trying to make a joke...not once, but three times!

It's one thing to talk over one another during hot topics, but when the panel has one question to ask the guest, there's no reason to antagonize.

I realize this is an UO, but I don't take this (or any other talk show) seriously. I take from it what I want/need and disregard the rest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Julie K. Brown, investigative journalist for the Miami Herald tweeted to Ana:

"Your colleagues at the View owe it to Epstein’s victims to have their POV on the show. Having Alan Dershowitz on without giving the their point of view only serves to silence other victims. @TheView@WhoopiGoldbergyour show is crucial in reaching out to victims"

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

Say what you want about MM, but Joy can be a real ball-buster too. When MM was trying to ask a question of the presidential hopeful today, Joy kept interrupting/changing the subject, and trying to make a joke...not once, but three times!

True, but it was probably just payback for MM interrupting Joy at least three times while Joy was talking in the previous segment. MM doesn't even listen to cohosts or guests, so she breaks in mid-sentence with things she has been reciting in her head or reading off blue cards.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

True, but it was probably just payback for MM interrupting Joy at least three times while Joy was talking in the previous segment. MM doesn't even listen to cohosts or guests, so she breaks in mid-sentence with things she has been reciting in her head or reading off blue cards.

I love how Joy doesn't care what people think of her. 

• Love 12

Her behaviour ON camera is obviously boorish and unhinged; leaks aren't required to tell us that.  I hope Joy finds a reason to ask MM - are you feeling drained, today Meghan? so MM can show us again how unhinged she is and needs to be hauled off in a straight jacket.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

Agree...and I did find it funny when Joy confronted a silent MM (paraphrasing) "it's not about sex, so you can answer this one" 🤣

Edited by MsTree
  • LOL 12
On 7/8/2019 at 10:51 PM, deirdra said:

Is this coincidental or his way of bashing his former intern subtly?

I thought just the opposite.  His way of trying to stay in her good graces.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I thought just the opposite.  His way of trying to stay in her good graces.

Yes, he is trying to stay in her good graces, and of course she wouldn't see her own behaviours in the comments about her predecessors. So he can wink at readers while MM remains oblivious.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, falltime said:

So the reason there was a guest announcer a while ago was because the regular lady that does it cracked her skull.

YIKES!!  And so our gracious and grateful panelists don't say a word.  NOT. ONE. WORD.  It's possible the announcer works from home--even in another state, but she's STILL part of that ever-popular "The View Family" they mention too often.

• Love 10
(edited)
9 minutes ago, falltime said:

I hope ABC doesn't up her pay and sends her on a bus tour of Ohio.

We in Ohio have enough problems without Meghan endlessly touring Ohio to look like she has a purpose. 😉

Does she ever listen to the words that are coming out of her mouth.  She says she can't be feel sorry for herself but every article that her pr team has  released is poor little Meghan. 

And is she freaking serious  about Seth Meyers,  he was so damn polite and only pointed out facts. "The way he spoke to her" really?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

"“My presence on the show has been, ‘Nobody’s going to bully me, nobody’s going to talk down to me, and nobody’s going to pull the kind of s**t that’s been pulled on a lot of people in this chair. And I will be vocal, and I will live in the moment, for better or worse,’” she said, before confessing, “I should be better at being less reactive.”

Well Meghan, we, here on this site, do talk you down!

And we have fun doing it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3