Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
COESpiral

In The Media: DWTS

Resurgent in what measurable way?  I'd like to know.

All last season did was caused me again to question my own intelligence in choosing to watch a show that is obviously mostly appealing to idiots (this also happened during the Bristol Palin seasons).

• Like 5

I think the nail in the coffin was blocking the west coast from voting. I live there and I don't vote, but I feel bad for those who want to vote. It's 5:00 p.m. when the show airs here. Like who is going to pull over during rush hour traffic to vote on a reality show? LOL

• Like 4

On 1/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Artem and Nikki are engaged.

These two are a perfect example of why I just laugh and cringe at obviously forced and fake showmances (let's never forget Alan/Alexis or hell Maks/Meryl). Because there was obviously nothing romantic going on between the two when Nikki did the show, because she was still engaged to John Cena.

But I remembered watching one of their rehearsal packages and just getting this feeling that if she wasn't with someone, I could see them being together. They weren't being flirty or anything. It was just this ease they had about them. 

They are now expecting a baby as well.  Nikki's twin sister Brie is also expecting (her second child) - their due dates are around the same time.

I'm happy for them both, especially Nikki as she has wanted to be a mom for a long time but John Cena didn't want them.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

They are now expecting a baby as well.  Nikki's twin sister Brie is also expecting (her second child) - their due dates are around the same time.

I'm happy for them both, especially Nikki as she has wanted to be a mom for a long time but John Cena didn't want them.

I'm happy for them, but I just don't see it lasting. I think she's a walking publicity machine.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

I'm happy for them, but I just don't see it lasting. I think she's a walking publicity machine.

I wouldn't be surprised and I do agree of your assessment on her.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 7:38 AM, Toonces464 said:

They still don't get it..........

Not sure how to frame this as it spoils the results on another reality show.  But one of the  stars of DWTS said "We don't even have a firm pickup for the fall. So I'm clueless as to what the plans are at the network for it. I think they've spoken optimistically about it over the past few months, but there's nothing official yet."

Spoiler alert if you watch that Fox show with funky costumes.

2 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

Not sure how to frame this as it spoils the results on another reality show.  But one of the  stars of DWTS said "We don't even have a firm pickup for the fall. So I'm clueless as to what the plans are at the network for it. I think they've spoken optimistically about it over the past few months, but there's nothing official yet."

Spoiler alert if you watch that Fox show with funky costumes.

Spoiler

I knew the Taco was Tom but tonight I was 100% sure. The group song clue was about "salsa" and the friendship bracelet -- KISS and perfect. Nicole was on my favorite season and I remembered her getting the perfect score when she danced to Kiss.