Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Where's Copenhagen?

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Jel said:

Who is throwing venom at Brandi? Kam and Leeanne? PTV posters? (Honest question as I don't know who I need to "defend" here)

Of course it all depends on how one looks at it, but, if it's Leeanne: I think Leeanne has a legitimate gripe with Brandi. It seems to me that Brandi used Leeanne when she didn't have Stephanie around and then the second Stephanie was back, she dumped Leeanne, so Leeanne is hurt and a little pissed about that, since she thought she had an actual friendship with Brandi.  That, to me, is a good example of treating a person like shit.  I do not take every word from Leeanne's mouth as verified truth, so I don't worry too much about her take on who and who is not an alcoholic.  I form my own opinion and from seeing Brandi on tv, I am of the opinion that she sure seems to drink a lot. I don't need Leeanne to tell me that.

As for talking shit, meh. It ain't pretty, but the older I get the more I realize that talking shit really only makes the person who is talking it look bad.

I am starting to believe that these women have known each other for a while and Kam and Leeanne may have their own historical reasons for not liking Brandi because of things that Brandi has done (like chasing Kam around with a dildo even as Kam was repeatedly telling her to stop), or maybe there have been other things that happened before the show began to film.   I get that Brandi feels ostracized from "Dallas society", but at the same time, she seems to do little to help her cause: she knows these ladies take their cherrities very seriously and instead of respecting that, she behaves childishly at some of these events, while spinning it as "fun". Some people will view that as a girl having fun and some may view it as disrespectful and mocking. I doubt any minds are going to be changed about that.

I don’t think it’s the fact that she’s ostracized from Dallas society more then it’s talking shit to HER friends aka steph that’s pissing her off tho she could give to fucks about society. Both LeeAnne and Kam are actively trying to get steph to hate and not be friends with Brandi that’s some fucked up 7th grade shit right there. Steph does society things Brandi doesn’t so by them going around talking shit to the society ladies who in turn are gonna down on steph to drop her both Leeann and kam are sneaky that way they can say see even they know how bad Brandi is ( because kam and Leeanne talked shit  to them with out them even knowing her) we’re right don’t be Brandi’s friend 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don’t think it’s the fact that she’s ostracized from Dallas society more then it’s talking shit to HER friends aka steph that’s pissing her off tho she could give to fucks about society 

I think that is true, she probably is pissed about that. But she can be pissed about people talking shit to her friends and also be treating Leeanne unkindly. I do not think those things are mutually exclusive.

I think she probably does care about being excluded from "society". Maybe less now than she once did, but I think she has felt the sting of exclusion in the past, and that why she acts like she does now. Someone who really doesn't care about things usually doesn't put so much energy into being contrary, imo.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn't care for how they had 2 ladies who were not in first class. No one wants to be singled out as less than....not good. 

Then they should pay for the seats if they don't want to feel left out, it's not like they are not getting HW salaries and they also could have written the expense off since it was work related travel.  I find it really hard to believe they couldn't afford $1200 for the upgrade.

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I call production B.S. on the whole First Class thing. 

You can’t just get a First Class seat at the last minute, whether you’re willing to pay the extra ($1200) or not. 

Flights these days, especially international flights, are so terribly overbooked that there is rarely one coach seat available, let alone multiple First Class seats. 

They were flying out of DFW, one of the largest airports in the country, with an enormous amount of layovers.  People flying in from all over the world, getting onto that flight.  

Yet these ladies simply had their choice, at last minute, to upgrade?  Mmmmmm hmmmmm.....try again. 

Last time I flew to London I was getting asked to upgrade via email pretty consistently up to the day I flew.  I was also getting asked when I logged in to do anything with my reservation and I was asked again at the airport upon check-in.  Same was true for the 5 people I was meeting there.  I was flying LAX and LHR, both of which are busier than DFW.  

59 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Yeah, why upgrade at the last minute, unless the first class and business class seats were booked, and then passengers failed to show up for those seats, opening the door for steerage passengers to try to upgrade?

I fly a lot for work, and I agree the planes are jam-packed because the airlines can't afford to make half-filled flights available. I usually do not get my first choice of flight, even booking weeks in advance. (That is due in part to not wanting the middle seat on long flights.)

First class and business have less demand than coach. Freeing the coach seats up and getting someone to actually pay for the honor means they make money while fixing the problem of overbooking coach.  It looks like they were flying United or an SAS code share (Brandi, Stephanie, Cary, and Kameron are shown checking in at United.  LeAnne and D'Andra have an SAS luggage tag holder by them when checking in.).  Looking at flights leaving today DFW->CPH on United there are more options still open for business than coach.  It appears that business is as high as you can go DFW->CPH on United, but I only took like 2 minutes looking, so I might be wrong on that part.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think that is true, she probably is pissed about that. But she can be pissed about people talking shit to her friends and also be treating Leeanne unkindly. I do not think those things are mutually exclusive.

I think she probably does care about being excluded from "society". Maybe less now than she once did, but I think she has felt the sting of exclusion in the past, and that why she acts like she does now. Someone who really doesn't care about things usually doesn't put so much energy into being contrary, imo.

But she wasn’t actively trying to keep steph or even D’Andra from being Leeannes friend tho that’s the major difference so yes I’d be pissed and talking shit to if my best friend was hanging around someone who was telling them I was trash and they shouldn’t be associating with me lol. Actually I wouldn’t be hanging out with someone who talked shit about my friend at all but that’s just me. And let’s be real about Dallas “society” even if Brandi was prim and proper she would never really be accepted she was born poor didn’t marry into upper Dallas society and was a “cheerleader” she would always be ostracized to be 100 and probably called a gold digger even tho they would know nothing about her marriage they would probably laugh and snicker and secretly love it if her husband cheated on her with someone more “appropriate” to their station and glow with glee if he left her to be banished back to the “trailer park” with HER evil bratty children because that’s where she belongs. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8

I am in the Brandi-defender camp for the most part.  I just have no stomach for conversations about "appropriate" behavior.  Especially coming from people who behave horribly on the regular.  And Kam has accomplished literally nothing other than marrying well so where does she get off judging.  Same for her MIL.  She married someone with money. What makes her so damn special? 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Has she gone to every girl and tried to actively get them to not be friends with Kam OR LeeAnne? (other then her telling cary that leeanne called her husband gay and said he gets blown at the round up by her friends and threatened her with violence ..which LeeAnne did do and it was on film lol) Does she go and spread rumors that they are alcoholics? Does she go to people that arnt even in this circle and talk shit about LeeAnne or Kam? NO she hasnt done any of that that would be all KAM and LeeAnne ......YES she acted immature but nothing on the level that deserves the kind of VENOM that is being thrown at her....ACTING immature and being a str8 up bitch are two totally separate things

She basically told her BFF  to watch out for LeeAnn, that LeeAnn was only befriending her to get at Brandi. That had to have really hurt Stephanie, which is light years worse than Brandi hurting LeeAnn or Kameron. 

1 hour ago, iloveit said:

I haven't watched the whole episode yet but I watched the clip where Kam and Leanne are discussing D'Andra not going dress shopping and they show a screenshot of the text and Leanne does invite her the day before.  So it is 100% reasonable that D'Andra couldn't go. 

Thank you. That does make more sense. I've been on LeeAnn's side in all this, but that almost makes me think she intentionally waited until the last minute so she could make D'andra look bad. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She basically told her BFF  to watch out for LeeAnn, that LeeAnn was only befriending her to get at Brandi. That had to have really hurt Stephanie, which is light years worse than Brandi hurting LeeAnn or Kameron. 

Thank you. That does make more sense. I've been on LeeAnn's side in all this, but that almost makes me think she intentionally waited until the last minute so she could make D'andra look bad. 

yes watch out for her because she hurt her and thats all she said she didn't say dont be her friend or you cant be her friend just be careful this is your choice....cut to Leeanne talking about brandi and shes everything evil under the sun getaway from her right now....I agree that her saying that "maybe" she didn't say that she did she said "maybe" she befriended her was to get at brandi was wrong but it was said in a moment of anger after a fight with LeeAnne not in a calm sit down.... Leeanne and Kam are in the wrong here 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

because she hurt her and thats all she said she didn't say dont be her friend or you cant be her friend just be careful this is your choice...

Exactly which is key and given LeeAnne’s behavior where she constantly badmouths Brandi to Stephanie and Cary when she is with them alone or with Kam is accurate. 

• Love 5

Maybe Leanne didn't want to invite D'Andra to the dress shopping but Rich convinced her to do it, so that's why it was only the night before.  While I didn't like any of the dresses she tried on, she does have a good figure. Same with Stephanie who looked good in her original wedding dress. I'm glad their youngest didn't lose the $45K ring. I thought him dropping it and it rolling into the lake was going to happen. I think Travis contributes to Stephanie's lack of self-esteem by probably constantly reminding her of the fabulous life he's created for her. 

D'Andra's excuse for not upgrading to first class wasn't believable. If she didn't want her mom to be upset for putting the additional cost on the company card, she could've used her own. And 'the day after she turned the company over to her' line was stupid because nothing had been done officially yet. At that point it was still just a promise from her mother.  Of course I don't understand if Hard Night Good Morning was created while she was in college, why it's still part of mama's company more than two decades later.  

Why was Mama Dee shit-stirring by telling Brandi what Leanne said when last episode she was lovey-dovey with her?  Cow.  I agree with the people who say that Leanne is hurt because Brandi used her when she wasn't speaking to Stephanie and as soon as that friendship resumed, she not only dropped Leanne but went right back to badmouthing her at every opportunity. I don't think Leanne actually cares about having a relationship with Brandi, she's just hurt by how it went down. 

Kam's scenes with Court were awkward as usual. But then I remember that some of the relationships between other housewives and their spouses seem to be the same, so maybe the majority of the hubbies (who aren't camera whores) are simply uncomfortable.  

Cary should've Googled more info about Denmark because I'm sure she could've sent something in the invite basket besides pickled herring. (Yes, I know she sent Danish. Another cliche, but at least a better tasting one.)   

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Has she gone to every girl and tried to actively get them to not be friends with Kam OR LeeAnne? (other then her telling cary that leeanne called her husband gay and said he gets blown at the round up by her friends and threatened her with violence ..which LeeAnne did do and it was on film lol) Does she go and spread rumors that they are alcoholics? Does she go to people that arnt even in this circle and talk shit about LeeAnne or Kam? NO she hasnt done any of that that would be all KAM and LeeAnne ......YES she acted immature but nothing on the level that deserves the kind of VENOM that is being thrown at her....ACTING immature and being a str8 up bitch are two totally separate things

Oh being a gay boy I/we know mean girls we PERFECTED the means girls tear down gay boys are beyond vicious to each other sometimes. Trust me we dont miss anything just because we're "boys"....However when 2 people are actively trying to destroy your reputation and to get people NOT to be friends with you and make you some weird social pariah for no other reason then they think they are Regina George and her side kick Gretchen yes you are going to defend yourself.....Kam talking shit to everyone that will listen about Brandi and LeeAnne just being lime green jello that she thinks D'Andra was slipping away so she went on the attack against Brandi and ended up pushing D'andra away faster or more then she "thought" Brandi would (Brandi wasn't even talking shit about leeanne around her till she got wind of the shit that was being said about her) Look at the total difference between when LeeAnne is around Steph ( brandi is bad news get away from brandi, brandi is trash brandi is weighing you down brandi is shit. We're the cool girls you should be with us not her) to Brandi talking to D'Andra before all the shit she heard about her was like "eh we arnt friends but if your her friend thats cool I've just had bad experiences with her" go back watch it and tell me that it wasn't from go that LeeAnne was gunning for brandi and wanted to rip a friendship apart ...thats in your face who the bitch is .... Brandi is more or less defending herself here

Are we watching the same show?  I am not seeing Brandi as hurt or defending herself - I see her 100% as the aggressor, and LeAnne getting poked at.  Brandi is not coming from a place of concern, she loves that LeAnne and Rich are on the rocks - she LAUGHS about it in her talking head!  She laughs about a lot of LeAnne's misfortune.  She made fun of her for not having kids or a husband.  She's a fucking bitch.

I am not talking about Regina George level mean girl, I am talking about subtle psychological torture - it is often so subtle it can go undetected.  It is fake friendship, and using jealousy and ostracization, knowing weak points and fear.  Brandi is a master at it.  

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it's rather amusing that Brandi would be concerned about someone disparaging her character.....I mean, she does a good job all by herself. lol 

YES!!!!  

3 hours ago, Jel said:

Exactly, and her great "concern" about Leeanne's wedding date. Deeply concerned about that dontcha know. Deeply!

HA - yes her fake concern, that I see right through!  

• Love 21

Where does LeeAnn get her money?  We see her very modest house, but the clothes she wears, the events she attends....these are all enormously expensive.  There's no such thing as a "free lunch" in the charity world.  Minimum is usually around $250/plate for a donation.  She can't possibly have saved enough beauty pageant/carnie money.

Travis asking Stephanie for "butt sex".  I. Just. Can't.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Brandi is going HARD for LeAnne.  She is doing it in that mean girl way, subtle and using jealousy

Which is so ironic considering the last season (or maybe before) when Brandi and Stephanie were not speaking, Brandi and LeeAnne were besties. Brandie and Steph make amends and instantly Brandi dumps LeeAnne. Brandi is gross because she is not a friend to anyone and LeeAnne is gross because she couldn't wait to get to Brandi and make Steph jealous. They are both such assholes. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

Chunk!  The bulldog!  His name is Chunk.  I love that.  What a great name.  I love Kam and her family that much more.  Chunk.  Hee!

Yes, I love Chunk!  What a cute name for a cute dog.

Also, I couldn’t help but notice, when Kam’s husband, Court, sat down on the bedroom floor to play with Chunk, that Court and Chunk appeared to be the same size.  (So, perhaps Kameron has a type?)

Edited by SweetPotato
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yes you can. I upgrade last week at the gate and that was just using miles which is extremely common. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t get upgraded to at least business class at the airport. It seemed like Brandi was the only one who did it at the last minute.

The funny thing is that most domestic US Carriers no longer offer 1st class on international flights, all have been turned into business - 1st class still available on domestic portions

19 minutes ago, SweetPotato said:

Also, I couldn’t help but notice, when Kam’s husband, Court, sat down on the bedroom floor to play with Chunk, that Court and Chunk appeared to be the same size.  (So, perhaps Kameron has a type?)

Could be.  Is Chunk loaded, too?

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The funny thing is that most domestic US Carriers no longer offer 1st class on international flights, all have been turned into business - 1st class still available on domestic portions

I think they flew on Scandinavian Airlines, I noticed the tags on the counter when one of them was checking in. 

19 hours ago, queenjen said:

Travis: way to revert to type after that short campaign to convince us there was a decent human in there, when Brandi and he chose the ring, planned the party and Travis held Bruin. 

I predicted Mama Dee was going to go all 'poked the Momma Bear' on LeeAnne and Kameron last episode. That woman is real stealth. She opened LeeAnne up like a bag of chips and is going to tear her throat out over the 'D'andra is an alcoholic' rumours. I wouldn't want to be LeeAnne.

Stephanie 'really appreciating' that Travis has stuck by her and telling us that she's done NOTHING to deserve any of this good stuff and doesn't DESERVE it... she's fragile. Too fragile for this show and possibly for life. I loved her in the preview for next week saying 'I need a shot of Tequila. And a hug'. I hope she works some of her magic on LeeAnne in the short time they'll be friends. As for Stephanie saying Travis threw this thing together in a week and has no interest in it or parties? Isn't this the same Travis who, Stephanie told us in Season 1, demanded a HUGE celebration for EVERY ONE of his birthdays? And Stephanie actually jumped out of a cake? Travis with the lists for his wife? 

MMMM- Hmmmm... there's been speculation. Also the fan fiction rumour that maybe Travis is actually Bruin's father. Or Bryan. Brandi also knew Travis before she knew Stephanie, so.....

I am <most likely> totally making this up but I have wondered if Bryan had a little side friend who got pregnant and that is the baby they adopted.  Because 1) doesn't EVERYONE want to adopt a baby  2)  red hair appears in 1-2% of the human population (yes it made me google!) so how on earth could it be happenstance there is a red haired baby boy that NEEDED a home and low and behold, here is my red headed friend looking to adopt , 3) the secrecy surrounding the adoption.  Was that to stop the LeAnne's of Dallas from investigating this incredible serendipity? and 4) really Stephanie's friend just happened to call her  and say here is this baby that needs a home and we just don't have anyone to adopt him.  There at least was some waiting list jumping to get a healthy baby boy.  There is more to this story.  Too much good luck.  Don't adoptive parents usually wait YEARS for a baby?

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Are we watching the same show?  I am not seeing Brandi as hurt or defending herself - I see her 100% as the aggressor, and LeAnne getting poked at.  Brandi is not coming from a place of concern, she loves that LeAnne and Rich are on the rocks - she LAUGHS about it in her talking head!  She laughs about a lot of LeAnne's misfortune.  She made fun of her for not having kids or a husband.  She's a fucking bitch.

I am not talking about Regina George level mean girl, I am talking about subtle psychological torture - it is often so subtle it can go undetected.  It is fake friendship, and using jealousy and ostracization, knowing weak points and fear.  Brandi is a master at it.  

YES!!!!  

HA - yes her fake concern, that I see right through!  

you seem to only single out what Brandi says yet leave out every shitty thing that LeeAnn not only says in her TH but to other cast members and Stephanie Brandis best friend like low down dog level things. If I was Brandi I’d be more pissed that my best friend is sitting there letting this woman say these things about my so called best friend and just sipping my tea and bobbing my head like a bobble head and smiling. I by no means am saying Brandi is innocent in some of this be LeeAnn is takin it to a beyond level 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I wondered from the beginning if the baby is Bryan's natural child; there's something off about the adoption - the rush, the secrecy, supposedly Stephanie "found" the child and brought him to the Redmonds' attention. Not far fetched - I know of a long-ago political figure who pulled this off.

Mama Dee has time on her hands now and is clearly angling for her own reality TV gig - perhaps a wacky cooking show? Agree that all of her storylines with D'Andra are to promote the re-branding of their merchandise.

I laughed at her apoplectic reaction to having her big dramatic scene abruptly terminated when Cary lurched into view. Dee struggled not to break the 4th wall. That and Travis' crude comment about butt sex were the only real moments of the episode.

I think the Denmark trip, the first class seats, the vow renewal, and the fights are completely scripted.

I snicker at Cary's and Mark's awkward efforts to appear in a loving relationship in order to repair the damage to their "brand."

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders organization probably watches Brandi's antics with mouths dropped wide open. She personifies Kelli's and Judy's (coach, choreographer) worst unladylike nightmares.

I would pay cash money to watch this. We own Labs, but I adore the chunky bulldogs and Frenchies.

Stephanie's "I'm not worthy" schtick is fake. It's how she manipulates people into thinking she's a helpless little southern belle when in fact she's a crafty social climber.

Glad I am not the only one!  I shoulda read further before posting my musings.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders organization probably watches Brandi's antics with mouths dropped wide open. She personifies Kelli's and Judy's (coach, choreographer) worst unladylike nightmares.

I know several ex DC Cheerleaders, and they are all ladylike, lovely, and have wonderful public images.  I went to HS in Dallas, and several are still Facebook friends, and they post fun, girly stuff, but nothing brash, abrasive, or downright trashy.

I often have to remind myself that Brandy is an actual ex DC Cheerleader, as that is most definitely not the image they personify.  It's cool to be funny and silly, but girl, put a leash on yourself once in a while.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I am <most likely> totally making this up but I have wondered if Bryan had a little side friend who got pregnant and that is the baby they adopted.  Because 1) doesn't EVERYONE want to adopt a baby  2)  red hair appears in 1-2% of the human population (yes it made me google!) so how on earth could it be happenstance there is a red haired baby boy that NEEDED a home and low and behold, here is my red headed friend looking to adopt , 3) the secrecy surrounding the adoption.  Was that to stop the LeAnne's of Dallas from investigating this incredible serendipity? and 4) really Stephanie's friend just happened to call her  and say here is this baby that needs a home and we just don't have anyone to adopt him.  There at least was some waiting list jumping to get a healthy baby boy.  There is more to this story.  Too much good luck.  Don't adoptive parents usually wait YEARS for a baby?

But he wasn't a healthy baby boy.  He was in the NICU for a while and they didn't know if he was going to have permanent issues.  A lot of people don't want to deal with that.  Boys are also less popular than girls and people want babies that look like them, so a ging would be less in demand.  Babies are also most desirable right before they are born and then desirability drops from birth onward.  So really, the only thing he had going for him was being white (in terms of baby desirability).

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you seem to only single out what Brandi says yet leave out every shitty thing that LeeAnn not only says in her TH but to other cast members and Stephanie Brandis best friend like low down dog level things. If I was Brandi I’d be more pissed that my best friend is sitting there letting this woman say these things about my so called best friend and just sipping my tea and bobbing my head like a bobble head and smiling. I by no means am saying Brandi is innocent in some of this be LeeAnn is takin it to a beyond level 

Oh no I think LeAnne is a being a jerk but she’s not very good at it.  She’s so much more obvious when trying the mean girl tactics.  I also think of her like the underdog, so I kind of feel bad for her.

Brandi makes my stomach churn with her mind games.  I actually used to like her, but she got cruel.  

As someone wisely stated above, they are both assholes.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh no I think LeAnne is a being a jerk but she’s not very good at it.  She’s so much more obvious when trying the mean girl tactics.  I also think of her like the underdog, so I kind of feel bad for her.

Brandi makes my stomach churn with her mind games.  I actually used to like her, but she got cruel.  

As someone wisely stated above, they are both assholes.

And with out this conflict the show would just be D’andra Rebranding herself and carie remolding her house lol 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don’t think it’s the fact that she’s ostracized from Dallas society more then it’s talking shit to HER friends aka steph that’s pissing her off tho she could give to fucks about society. Both LeeAnne and Kam are actively trying to get steph to hate and not be friends with Brandi that’s some fucked up 7th grade shit right there. Steph does society things Brandi doesn’t so by them going around talking shit to the society ladies who in turn are gonna down on steph to drop her both Leeann and kam are sneaky that way they can say see even they know how bad Brandi is ( because kam and Leeanne talked shit  to them with out them even knowing her) we’re right don’t be Brandi’s friend 

I actually think Brandi is way more guilty of trying to turn others against LeeAnne than the other way around. And let's not forget that it was just last season that Brandi had ghosted her best friend and immediately ran to, guess who?, LeeAnne and clearly had been talking shit about Stephanie to her. I find Brandi to be an awful friend to just about everyone.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

Cary should've Googled more info about Denmark because I'm sure she could've sent something in the invite basket besides pickled herring. (Yes, I know she sent Danish. Another cliche, but at least a better tasting one.)   

At the very least, someone from production could have realized the Bravo synergy and suggested she put in a copy of Caroline Fleming's Danish cookbook.  Sure, no one would probably cook from it, but it wouldn't stink up the house either and provide more of a glimpse of the food than beer, pickled fish, and a pastry that isn't really from Denmark.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Sterling said:

I have no clue how this box showed up when I wanted to make an original post. ?

That said, I'm in a cooking rut, and I found CF's most recent cookbook for about 7 bucks. Why not?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

I understand why people don’t like Brandi- she can be a total mean girl. That said, I’m surprised how many people feel sorry for/root for LeeAnne. Ever since the first season, I’ve found LeAnne terrifying. Maybe it’s my personal experience with people who have personality disorders (that aren’t under control), but LeAnne strikes me as a truly dangerous person with her emotional instability. I don’t doubt that she has had a hard life and needs support, but I wouldn’t want to be near her. Ultimately, I guess that’s why I side more with Brandi- she’s more garden variety mean, petty and cutting (like a lot of Housewives) whereas LeeAnne is completely unpredictable. I guess that makes for good television, but it’s still scary to me.

On the other end of the spectrum, I still am waiting for Kam to become a real human being. I know all the Housewives put on a facade, but, usually, at least by their second season, we get a sense of something real about them. Whereas, with Kam, I don’t even think we’ve heard her real voice (metaphorically and literally). The closest we came was at the anger room party, but, even then, I felt like her “perfect life” thing wasn’t genuine. I would like to learn something REAL about her and her life, her struggles, etc. Just a glimpse would be nice. Knockoff Elle Woods is getting really old.

ETA: I agree with everyone who has mentioned Stephanie’s fragility. I think she seems like a really sweet person and that’s why I worry about her being friends with LeeAnne. That said, Brandi could have said that to her in a much nicer way.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I have no clue how this box showed up when I wanted to make an original post. ?

That said, I'm in a cooking rut, and I found CF's most recent cookbook for about 7 bucks. Why not?

Ohhh.... I am curious how it is! I always think of her when I cook with coconut oil and her exclamation of “I use it everywhere!” (Or something like that implying how she uses it in the bedroom). I could see her having a good cookbook.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

But he wasn't a healthy baby boy.  He was in the NICU for a while and they didn't know if he was going to have permanent issues.  A lot of people don't want to deal with that.  Boys are also less popular than girls and people want babies that look like them, so a ging would be less in demand.  Babies are also most desirable right before they are born and then desirability drops from birth onward.  So really, the only thing he had going for him was being white (in terms of baby desirability).

Perhaps people don’t wish for redheaded bio children, but newborns of any race, ethnicity, or hair colour are in extremely high demand.  And since these newborns have become so scarce, even neonates with health issues are desired, especially those who only need a stint in NICU for preemie issues that are mostly resolved.  Also babies are still in high demand up to a minimum of two years.

It’s very fishy, but I just can’t see Brandi happily taking on Brian’s child by a side piece, as is speculated.  It’s not outside the possibility that this baby was born to a teen family member of B/B, and they don’t want to put that out to a national audience.  

4 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'd like more scenes of Chunk.

1 1/2 years and we just now meet the charming, stout fellow.

I'm a little peeved it took this long.  Why was he not at the painting party?

Getting down on the floor for Chunk was the first time I’ve found Court likable. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

Why was Mama Dee shit-stirring by telling Brandi what Leanne said when last episode she was lovey-dovey with her?  Cow.  I agree with the people who say that Leanne is hurt because Brandi used her when she wasn't speaking to Stephanie and as soon as that friendship resumed, she not only dropped Leanne but went right back to badmouthing her at every opportunity.

I conmented on this last episode. Here's what happened. Ultimately, Momma Dee is D'Andra's mother. She 'loves' LeeAnne, but D'andra is her daughter. I think that Dee decided to find out for herself if all this stuff D'Andra was angsting about with her friendship with LeeAnne was serious. Because she did NOT automatically believe D'andra or take her side. As SOON as LeeAnne went in close on the couch with the drinking 'concerns' she had for her best friend D'andra, it was all Momma Dee needed. There's been alcoholism in the illustrious Simmons family. LeeAnne definitely called D'andra an alcoholic, she used the word, on the show. This is too much for Dee as it's too damaging for D'andra and the company. I think LeeAnne knew she'd overplayed her hand because in her TH after the couch chat with Dee, she said 'Family is blood. And I'm water'. Meanwhile, the 'matriarch' of Dallas society, Jimmy Westcott (watch Dee's face and words when D'andra tells her this!) and Kam are also riding D'andra about her being 'talked about' for the company she's keeping. So Momma Bear Dee is now furious and incensed on behalf of her cub. She sees Brandi at the party where she's come loaded for bear and ready to tear LeeAnne a new one. Fortunately for LeeAnne, Cary's arrival interrupts Dee's warning. When Dee sees Brandi, she explains that LeeAnne is also calling Brandi an 'alcoholic'. Close enough to what LeeAnne and Kam etc have been saying. 

I don't think Brandi was 'using' LeeAnne, except as someone to befriend and get to know while she filled the void that Stephanie left. Once Stephanie and her began to thaw, LeeAnne was already deep in her feelings about how it was inevitable that she'd be the third wheel AGAIN. She even said something like 'and poor LeeAnne is left on her own as always'. This was before anything happened, and Brandi was still defending her friendship with LeeAnne and seeing her. Then we had all the 'they're just hands' weirdness and the threats of violence. Brandi dropped LeeAnne when she was told by Cary, I think, that LeeAnne was warning people away from her.

LeeAnne goes for the jugular when she feels abandoned and this is what happened with Brandi. LeeAnne is damaged and it's just too much for a lot of people. I love Brandi, but provoking LeeAnne makes her look bad, as LeeAnne IS so obviously hurt and needy. I think it's a perfect storm at the moment, because Brandi is not herself with the new baby and whatever else is going on behind the scenes (like where did the baby come from ? Is he the fruit of Bryan's loins? or Travis?). I think Brandi's judgement is impaired this season, something is off. Stephanie is not going to last with LeeAnne either as she can't handle aggression and nastiness. Brandi's hot button is class. LeeAnne warning people away from her because Brandi is low class is always going to get a huge rise from Brandi. I wish she'd look at where this is coming from (loopy LeeAnne, with her own background) and just ignore it. But then, we wouldn't have a show!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

On the other end of the spectrum, I still am waiting for Kam to become a real human being. I know all the Housewives put on a facade, but, usually, at least by their second season, we get a sense of something real about them. Whereas, with Kam, I don’t even think we’ve heard her real voice (metaphorically and literally). The closest we came was at the anger room party, but, even then, I felt like her “perfect life” thing wasn’t genuine. I would like to learn something REAL about her and her life, her struggles, etc. Just a glimpse would be nice. Knockoff Elle Woods is getting really old

That tantrum she threw last episode just fizzled out, didn't it? She did lose the accent a bit while she was angry, but it isn't enough. I still believe that Kam had a speech impediment as a child and this is why she speaks with this deliberate enunciation and slowly. I'm sorry. It's all I have for Kam! There really isn't a lot to work with. Oh! The Westcott family scouts interviewing her for an undisclosed position within the Westcott family? I have run that scene in my head too. I wonder how many contenders they sieved through to be Court's wife, because what a dude!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

That tantrum she threw last episode just fizzled out, didn't it? She did lose the accent a bit while she was angry, but it isn't enough. I still believe that Kam had a speech impediment as a child and this is why she speaks with this deliberate enunciation and slowly. I'm sorry. It's all I have for Kam! There really isn't a lot to work with. Oh! The Westcott family scouts interviewing her for an undisclosed position within the Westcott family? I have run that scene in my head too. I wonder how many contenders they sieved through to be Court's wife, because what a dude!

Did the Westcott's really do a search, how did I miss that reveal?  Court looks like he would need a little help gettin' wit da ladies, he looks terrible boring.  

Kam just seems like a bit much but maybe her "too much" compared to her lack luster husband is a good balance, her mother in law seems like she would be an okay MIL just as long as she gets at least one boy grandchild to carry on the Westcott name and her son is happy.  

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did the Westcott's really do a search, how did I miss that reveal?  Court looks like he would need a little help gettin' wit da ladies, he looks terrible boring.

No they didn't, lord, this is the 2nd time today that my 'fanfictionizing' with reality casts has caused confusion! Sorry: When things get boring, i make SLs and backstories to keep myself amused. The Westcotts, i decided, are in such dire need of 'new blood' (exhibits: Courtt and Jimmy Westcott) for the family firm, that they send squads of discreet recruiters to the better ladies colleges in search of specific genetic traits to balance the deficits in the current bloodstock. Hence, Kameron at her southern Californian sorority, with her height and her aryan features and her natural sense of superiority was the latest recruit (possibly 2nd latest, as Courtt has a brother who's name also begins with 'C') to the Westcott Family LLC etc etc. Kameron will join the panel for the selection of future Westcott stock when Jimmy either explodes or melts a la Vicki Gunvalson during the next extreme weather event. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I actually think Brandi is way more guilty of trying to turn others against LeeAnne than the other way around. And let's not forget that it was just last season that Brandi had ghosted her best friend and immediately ran to, guess who?, LeeAnne and clearly had been talking shit about Stephanie to her. I find Brandi to be an awful friend to just about everyone.

IF and thats a big IF Brandi was talking shit about Steph (and i mean real shit not just frustration about the situation) when her and Stephanie were fighting TO, AROUND, NEAR, ADJACENT TO, or ANYWHERE in the VICINITY of LeeAnne she would be spilling her guts ...it would have taken her 0000000000001 secs to bring that up lol She would be living for it to run and tell Stephanie just to PROVE how evil Brandi was ....... thats 100% TRUTH sorry....  Brandi may be a lot of things (to easy on her kids, to easy on her husband, jokes might not be to some peoples liking and she may come across has a little crass) But a shit friend to Stephanie isnt one of those things .... yes every friend will fight sometimes and say things in anger to that friend but she wasn't shown to go behind her back and start spilling secretes ( again something that LeeAnne has shown to do with D'andra but thats a whole different subject) and that again would have been something LeeAnne would have LOVED with every Carnie bone in her body... LeeAnne is a sociopath she craves and needs all of someones attention and when she doesnt get it or thinks they are giving the attention to someone else she LASHES out and goes SCORCHED EARTH .( I find it funny that LeeAnne has no gripe about Brandi other then her spilling that she was calling Cary's husband gay and threatening to harm Cary thats it thats what she is pissed about and to be honest who the hell wouldn't tell that someone is calling their husband gay if shes telling you shes telling other people and HI threats of hurting someone any adult again would say hey girl just a heads up crazy carnie over here wants to strangle you while your husband gets blown in the back of the Round Up or the fact she thinks Brandi is trying to "steal" D'Andra from her) ...Again I'm not saying Brandi is some Innocent angel in all of this ( yes she has talked shit about LeeAnne but she hasnt gone out of her way to get Steph not to be friends with her or even D'Andra for that matter) but LeeAnne is the one ACTIVELY going and talking the most shit to every cast member, Recruiting people to talk shit (hi dog food barbie) and even telling strangers hell even friends of strangers about Brandi (why? whats the end goal?) ....cut to Brandi home feeding her baby  lol come on now but yes somehow Brandi is the more guilty party? I dont buy it ....I 100% believe that it is fowl to sit and actively try to destroy a decades long friendship with a constant barrage of telling someone how shit the other person is every time you are around them and how much "better" of a friend you are (watch LeeAnne does it every conversation somehow she works Brandi into every conversation oh look arnt these flowers pretty? you know who hates flowers Brandi and a 10min hate word vomit begins) and to try to destroy every friendship they have what kind of ADULT does that? you dont like someone cool dont hang around them dont act like you are in 8th grade and try to get everyone to hate them to so you "WIN" which is what LeeAnne and Kam are trying to do ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Sterling said:

Where does LeeAnn get her money?  We see her very modest house, but the clothes she wears, the events she attends....these are all enormously expensive.  There's no such thing as a "free lunch" in the charity world.  Minimum is usually around $250/plate for a donation.  She can't possibly have saved enough beauty pageant/carnie money.

Travis asking Stephanie for "butt sex".  I. Just. Can't.

I believe she signs on as a co-chairs, shares her contacts with the event organizers, in return, she gets a free tickets.  

10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

At the very least, someone from production could have realized the Bravo synergy and suggested she put in a copy of Caroline Fleming's Danish cookbook.  Sure, no one would probably cook from it, but it wouldn't stink up the house either and provide more of a glimpse of the food than beer, pickled fish, and a pastry that isn't really from Denmark.

I love her!!   Like really, love her.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, queenjen said:

I conmented on this last episode. Here's what happened. Ultimately, Momma Dee is D'Andra's mother. She 'loves' LeeAnne, but D'andra is her daughter. I think that Dee decided to find out for herself if all this stuff D'Andra was angsting about with her friendship with LeeAnne was serious. Because she did NOT automatically believe D'andra or take her side. As SOON as LeeAnne went in close on the couch with the drinking 'concerns' she had for her best friend D'andra, it was all Momma Dee needed. There's been alcoholism in the illustrious Simmons family. LeeAnne definitely called D'andra an alcoholic, she used the word, on the show. This is too much for Dee as it's too damaging for D'andra and the company. I think LeeAnne knew she'd overplayed her hand because in her TH after the couch chat with Dee, she said 'Family is blood. And I'm water'. Meanwhile, the 'matriarch' of Dallas society, Jimmy Westcott (watch Dee's face and words when D'andra tells her this!) and Kam are also riding D'andra about her being 'talked about' for the company she's keeping. So Momma Bear Dee is now furious and incensed on behalf of her cub. She sees Brandi at the party where she's come loaded for bear and ready to tear LeeAnne a new one. Fortunately for LeeAnne, Cary's arrival interrupts Dee's warning. When Dee sees Brandi, she explains that LeeAnne is also calling Brandi an 'alcoholic'. Close enough to what LeeAnne and Kam etc have been saying. 

I don't think Brandi was 'using' LeeAnne, except as someone to befriend and get to know while she filled the void that Stephanie left. Once Stephanie and her began to thaw, LeeAnne was already deep in her feelings about how it was inevitable that she'd be the third wheel AGAIN. She even said something like 'and poor LeeAnne is left on her own as always'. This was before anything happened, and Brandi was still defending her friendship with LeeAnne and seeing her. Then we had all the 'they're just hands' weirdness and the threats of violence. Brandi dropped LeeAnne when she was told by Cary, I think, that LeeAnne was warning people away from her.

LeeAnne goes for the jugular when she feels abandoned and this is what happened with Brandi. LeeAnne is damaged and it's just too much for a lot of people. I love Brandi, but provoking LeeAnne makes her look bad, as LeeAnne IS so obviously hurt and needy. I think it's a perfect storm at the moment, because Brandi is not herself with the new baby and whatever else is going on behind the scenes (like where did the baby come from ? Is he the fruit of Bryan's loins? or Travis?). I think Brandi's judgement is impaired this season, something is off. Stephanie is not going to last with LeeAnne either as she can't handle aggression and nastiness. Brandi's hot button is class. LeeAnne warning people away from her because Brandi is low class is always going to get a huge rise from Brandi. I wish she'd look at where this is coming from (loopy LeeAnne, with her own background) and just ignore it. But then, we wouldn't have a show!

I think it was Grande Dame - and yes, Momma D's face was everything!

• Love 6

I can't warm to LeeAnne at all. I just can't. 

When I want my friends to be at an event, I book it at a time that works for them. If my friend is poised to be President and CEO of her company, I would understand her hours are long and busy and she may not be able to come to a weekday afternoon event. So I would book it in the evening or on a weekend. (And since all my friends work full time jobs, this is the case even if they are not an executive).

D'Andra's finances are very confusing to me. Does she not have a personal credit card? Why does everything get charged to the business card? Or does it get charged as well to her trust, so her mom sees her spending? Did she make a bad investment, and doesn't want to admit it? Something seems really odd - because even normal old me has $1200 available my personal credit card. 

• Love 12

I don't feel sorry for LeeAnne - while I can appreciate how her childhood may have had trauma that she's carried with her for her entire adult life, LeeAnne is old enough that those things shouldn't be her excuse every time she says or does something stupid. I see her this season making an effort to be more mindful of her temper and considering it's quite different than the person we've seen in seasons past, I'm inclined to believe she's genuinely trying but that doesn't mean that she still isn't messed up, in need of help and that I'm always going to give her the benefit of the doubt. That said, I have to say that I think Brandi has been a far worse aggressor this season than LeeAnne - not that LeeAnne hasn't said stupid or irresponsible things this season. 

LeeAnne has warned D'Andra based on her own experiences while Brandi has flat out told her best friend that LeeAnne is only friends with her to get back at Brandi. That's a pretty insulting thing to say to someone who is your friend. Brandi talks about LeeAnne with D'Andra no less than what LeeAnne has said about Brandi to D'Andra. Kam seems more concerned with D'Andra's socialite image than LeeAnne does (though yes, LeeAnne does care...just not as much as Kam it seems). Brandi has laughed about LeeAnne not having children or still not being married. She has talked about LeeAnne's relationship situation and when LeeAnne gives it back at her, Brandi's go to this season is 'how dare you, do you know I'm in the process of a legal adoption and your words can affect me adopting my son?'. Fuck off. If Brandi cared that much, she wouldn't have put herself on this show while dealing with adoption process. Instead, Brandi is using her adoption process as a crutch to get people not to talk shit about her...much like what LeeAnne has done in seasons past when she'd bring up her carnie childhood as the reason why people should forgive her behaviour. Life would be much easier for everyone if we could just pull out a line to guilt others into playing by your rules. Unfortunately for Brandi and LeeAnne that's not how life works. 

Stephanie and Cary have been a nice balance to the pretentiousness and overall annoyingness that has been the other women. D'Andra is a grown ass woman that's crying over not inheriting a company that was built by someone else's blood, sweat and tears and then trying to make everyone feel sorry for her that if she doesn't get her momma's company, she'll have to start from scratch, will have no money and she's going to lose all of her pretentious friends who are only in her life because of her name and money. How do you get that long in life considering people friends who only like you for your name and money? In fairness to D'Andra this episode, I don't hold it against her for not rearranging her schedule last minute to attend the wedding dress shopping. LeeAnne was being sneaky with the way she pulled that off and then told everyone that D'Andra was invited but said she was too busy to attend. 

• Love 6

Too many LOL lines to quote. Mama Dee continues to be gold.

D’Andra looked really pretty at the retro pj’s event.  She needs bangs.

She was giving me Delta Burke with a touch of Jo Anne Worley. I liked that she wasn't afraid to show off them big ol' juicy thighs and hips.

Brandi was ott vulgar this episode, and I think I have a pretty high tolerance for irreverence.

Personally, I found her use of "gashes" a few episodes back to be much more profane.

Also the fan fiction rumour that maybe Travis is actually Bruin's father.

Wait...there's actually Real Housewives fanfiction?

It’s very fishy, but I just can’t see Brandi happily taking on Brian’s child by a side piece, as is speculated.

Agreed, and I likewise can't fathom a side piece just giving her baby to her lover and his wife to raise. (The further notion that the Hollmans would enthusiastically arrange for the Redmonds to have Travis's supposed love child is just too ridiculous to contemplate, imo.)

Oh shit, it looks like the Just!Hands are coming out next week.

• Love 6
On 11/1/2018 at 11:47 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

And let’s be real about Dallas “society” even if Brandi was prim and proper she would never really be accepted she was born poor didn’t marry into upper Dallas society and was a “cheerleader” she would always be ostracized to be 100 and probably called a gold digger even tho they would know nothing about her marriage they would probably laugh and snicker and secretly love it if her husband cheated on her with someone more “appropriate” to their station and glow with glee if he left her to be banished back to the “trailer park” with HER evil bratty children because that’s where she belongs. 

LeeAnne was born in a trailer park and grew up with carnies, but she's accepted into "society" because she knows how to behave at charity events. Brandi showing up so drunk she was literally swaying and then trying to provoke a confrontation with LeeAnne at a charity event? That's going to get tongues wagging anywhere, not just Dallas "society."

• Love 8
2 hours ago, strongoxman said:

LeeAnne was born in a trailer park and grew up with carnies, but she's accepted into "society" because she knows how to behave at charity events. Brandi showing up so drunk she was literally swaying and then trying to provoke a confrontation with LeeAnne at a charity event? That's going to get tongues wagging anywhere, not just Dallas "society."

is she really "accepted"? she's boot licking and knows that it all could be taken away with one "society" ladies whim shes not one of them...she wants to be sooo badly but shes not really 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, nenya said:

D'Andra's finances are very confusing to me. Does she not have a personal credit card? Why does everything get charged to the business card?

Right? Like someone call the IRS, why is charging everything to the business?

I LOLed at D’Andra’s line “Have you ever asked Kameron a question?” Lmfao!

Also Cary to D’Andra “Yeah, you can be a real bitch.” Cary has no story line this season (because she doesn’t really seem that involved with the others and admitted when she was wrong and apologized) but I enjoy her as the Greek chorus/voice of reason.

Poor Stephanie’s parents, having to hear Travis request anal from their daughter. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Brandi may be a lot of things (to easy on her kids, to easy on her husband, jokes might not be to some peoples liking and she may come across has a little crass) But a shit friend to Stephanie isnt one of those things ....

I think ghosting your best friend is a very shitty thing to do. If I had been Stephanie, I would not have been so quick to forgive.

7 hours ago, nenya said:

D'Andra's finances are very confusing to me. Does she not have a personal credit card? Why does everything get charged to the business card? Or does it get charged as well to her trust, so her mom sees her spending? Did she make a bad investment, and doesn't want to admit it?

And the biggest question of all: how or why would Mama Dee even know if D'Andra upgraded to first class? Does Mama Dee oversee D'Andra's finances? Is she looking at D'Andra's credit card statements? Something seems so off in that family.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

is she really "accepted"? she's boot licking and knows that it all could be taken away with one "society" ladies whim shes not one of them...she wants to be sooo badly but shes not really 

Well, many of the "name" families seem to invite LeeAnne to things, even when they don't have to.  If that isn't some kind of acceptance, then I don't know what is.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, strongoxman said:

Well, many of the "name" families seem to invite LeeAnne to things, even when they don't have to.  If that isn't some kind of acceptance, then I don't know what is.

I might be misremembering, but I thought LeeAnne said something in an earlier season about not being able to contribute much financially, but she is willing to volunteer her time, etc. It seems like LeeAnne is the one who does all the grunt work for the “name” families so they accept her because she’s useful and helps their events be a success. She also seems to kiss their asses and make them feel important.  I might be cynical, but I think many of them still view her as a glorified version of the help.

The one caveat I have about that is D’Andra made her her maid of honor, so I think that probably means D’Andra views/viewed her as something more. But who knows? As anyone who has been a MOH can attest, it’s a heck of a lot of grunt work too.

ETA: Found it. Here’s a quote (from a recap) of an episode from the first season-

“In Dallas, you can play in charity in a lot of different ways,” says Locken during an interview scene in episode one of RHOD. “My way is not so much writing the big checks. I volunteer. There's little things that need to be done. Who's going to provide the champagne? Who's going to provide the tables? Who's going to provide the venue? Well, guess what. Those are all the phone calls I make."

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 8
On 11/2/2018 at 1:45 AM, MrsWitter said:

I understand why people don’t like Brandi- she can be a total mean girl. That said, I’m surprised how many people feel sorry for/root for LeeAnne. Ever since the first season, I’ve found LeAnne terrifying. Maybe it’s my personal experience with people who have personality disorders (that aren’t under control), but LeAnne strikes me as a truly dangerous person with her emotional instability. I don’t doubt that she has had a hard life and needs support, but I wouldn’t want to be near her. Ultimately, I guess that’s why I side more with Brandi- she’s more garden variety mean, petty and cutting (like a lot of Housewives) whereas LeeAnne is completely unpredictable. I guess that makes for good television, but it’s still scary to me.

On the other end of the spectrum, I still am waiting for Kam to become a real human being. I know all the Housewives put on a facade, but, usually, at least by their second season, we get a sense of something real about them. Whereas, with Kam, I don’t even think we’ve heard her real voice (metaphorically and literally). The closest we came was at the anger room party, but, even then, I felt like her “perfect life” thing wasn’t genuine. I would like to learn something REAL about her and her life, her struggles, etc. Just a glimpse would be nice. Knockoff Elle Woods is getting really old.

ETA: I agree with everyone who has mentioned Stephanie’s fragility. I think she seems like a really sweet person and that’s why I worry about her being friends with LeeAnne. That said, Brandi could have said that to her in a much nicer way.

I so agree about LeeAnne - would really keep my distance because she seems like a predator.

imo Stephanie interpreted Brandi’s comment about LeeAnne’s manipulative intentions wrong - Brandi never meant that Stephanie wasn’t worth knowing for herself. Stephanie needs to be careful - LeeAnne could eat her alive in one gulp!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, strongoxman said:

Like MrsWitter above said you want to keep the help happy so they continue to do all the work lol she’s not one of them and she never will be. Even D’Andra made the off hand comment before  that LeeAnne so badly wants to be a part of “that world” so in a way D’Andra views her not has one of them either and they are/were “best” friends 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3