Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Where's Copenhagen?

• Start Topic

Cary invites all the ladies to join her for a trip to Denmark; LeeAnne goes wedding dress shopping; Stephanie and Travis renew their vows; D'Andra hosts a pop-up event for her company, during which Brandi finds out what LeeAnne called her.

Airs October 31, 2018.

• Love 1

D’andra, something tells me you’ve had plenty of experience being the “mean girl.” I am not buying your Little Ms Innocent act.

um, did we know that Kam had another dog besides Louis? I swear I’ve never seen that bulldog before tonight. I kind of loved him!

I didn’t really like any of those dresses Leanne tried on. She’s got a beautiful figure but none of those were really doing her justice, imo. 

Brandi’s “smelly twats” line and Travis with his “but sex” in front of their friends and family ... I can’t. Maybe those 2 were meant to be together. 

• Love 17

Chunk!  The bulldog!  His name is Chunk.  I love that.  What a great name.  I love Kam and her family that much more.  Chunk.  Hee!

I'm torn on Kam and her proclamations about society judging you, yada, yada, yada.  Because who cares as long as you're kind in the end.  But.  People do judge.  And that judgement can be detrimental. I have a new career that is completely different than the last one.  I could behave tbe way I've behaved in the past, but it could be held against me in my new job.  That is a fact of life for me.  Who wouldn't want to live their life completely their way?  But.  Pesky consequences ruin everything!

LeeAnne's taste in wedding dresses is not mine.  There was one near the beginning I liked.  Just no to the mermaid.  And thank Jesus there were no Pinna Stripper Fairy Princess dresses.  Sad about D'Andra and her not working that out for something like this.

Brandi dishes very well.  In her talking heads. She's bitter.  Sad she couldn't stay for the wedding.

Denmark!  Yet another moment for Kam to wiggle her way in.  She offered the cat the pickled herring.  I'm not sure I would feed pickled herring to the cat, but I like that she said it.

Denmark!  You really know nothing about Denmark? 

And how did production not pick up the 1st class tab?  Hmmmmmm.

• Love 8

Travis: way to revert to type after that short campaign to convince us there was a decent human in there, when Brandi and he chose the ring, planned the party and Travis held Bruin. 

I predicted Mama Dee was going to go all 'poked the Momma Bear' on LeeAnne and Kameron last episode. That woman is real stealth. She opened LeeAnne up like a bag of chips and is going to tear her throat out over the 'D'andra is an alcoholic' rumours. I wouldn't want to be LeeAnne.

Stephanie 'really appreciating' that Travis has stuck by her and telling us that she's done NOTHING to deserve any of this good stuff and doesn't DESERVE it... she's fragile. Too fragile for this show and possibly for life. I loved her in the preview for next week saying 'I need a shot of Tequila. And a hug'. I hope she works some of her magic on LeeAnne in the short time they'll be friends. As for Stephanie saying Travis threw this thing together in a week and has no interest in it or parties? Isn't this the same Travis who, Stephanie told us in Season 1, demanded a HUGE celebration for EVERY ONE of his birthdays? And Stephanie actually jumped out of a cake? Travis with the lists for his wife? 

1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Maybe those 2 were meant to be together. 

MMMM- Hmmmm... there's been speculation. Also the fan fiction rumour that maybe Travis is actually Bruin's father. Or Bryan. Brandi also knew Travis before she knew Stephanie, so.....

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wow what a leap from not being able to make the fitting to her being psycho because of it? good god lol 

Seriously the text seemed normal even with Leeanne’s ridiculous “reading”. Her and Kam were ridiculous and I don’t like Dandre.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Y'all, I'm so torn. Between D'Andra and LeeAnn, I'm on LeeAnn's side. I think D'Andra is making mountains out of holemills and generally being a bad friend. BUT...between LeeAnn/Kam and D'Andra, I'm on D'Andra's side. Because fuck that society bullshit. 

This is exactly how I feel - I was an "older bride" and take Leanne's side in spite of myself because I spent about 2 decades listening to crap from ladies with (sometimes multiple) husbands.  And if Leanne and Deandra WERE best friends (which I have to believe seeing Deandra's wedding photos) then D is being a total bitch to question Leanne's engagement/fiance for storyline purposes, which is all it really is since she claims she "can't discuss it with Leanne".  However - what the fuck is the "Simmons' Name"?  Does anyone give a shit what Coffin Dodger Dee is up to, let alone her 50 year old daughter?  Please, bitches.  If their checkbook is open, they're included in charity functions.  And if Deandra is "reinventing herself" as she says, why does she give a "rip" what anyone in that cheesy world thinks of her?  Are the good citizens of Dallas really weeping with envy that they weren't invited to dress in glamorous pjs and drink algae for large donations?  I doubt it.  If Deandra really wanted to "reinvent herself" she could send checks and hang out with decent people of her own choosing.  

42 minutes ago, queenjen said:

I predicted Mama Dee was going to go all 'poked the Momma Bear' on LeeAnne and Kameron last episode. That woman is real stealth. She opened LeeAnne up like a bag of chips and is going to tear her throat out over the 'D'andra is an alcoholic' rumours. I wouldn't want to be LeeAnne.

I suspicioned last year (in my head) that possibly Dee and Deandra had cooked up their whole mother/daughter/company ownership storyline as a way to publicize their business.  Tonight it seemed like my suspicions were true.  In the past they fought; Dee "handed over the keys"; Dee changed her mind; Deandra threatened to leave; blah blah blah.  My theory from tonight is that A) Deandra doesn't have the stomach for this show, but was doing at her mother's behest, and B) Dee finally got a shot to show her ass like a Real Housewife and man was she taking it!  

As for Stephanie and Travis - she may have talked in the past about wanting a vow renewal but IMO it was hastily done as a storyline, or else Brandi and Bryan certainly would have been there as guests.  And if it had been a real thing, it would have covered several episodes.

• Love 15

I just clicked the link in the Vulture recap on the background to 'how did the cow eat the cabbage' (the phrase that popped out of Momma Dee's mouth, but she didn't explain). Apparently, it's a 'southernism' and it's based on the story of a woman that calls the police because an elephant had escaped and was picking cabbages out of her cabbage patch with its trunk and eating them. She told the cops that a cow was in her garden eating cabbages with its tail. Ok. They then explain that this means telling someone something that they don't want to hear or to get down to 'brass tacks'. I'm still struggling with all of this, however.

Wow, watching Momma Dee get cut by the arrival of Carey (?) just as she was about to send the first missile over LeeAnne's bow, was hilarious. She was boiling!  LeeAnne's weirdly dressed wedding planner then became the receptacle of whatever misdirected venom she was steaming. I bet he tells LeeAnne every little thing she continued to say. 

• Love 10

In her blog, Deandra said that Leeanne did not invite her to the wedding dress event until the night before. She said she was already in bed and had obligations at work the next day that could not be changed. If that is true, I totally get it, and it's VERY crappy of Leeanne to not explain that to others (Stephanie and Kam).

My blood boils hearing Leeanne and Kam criticize Leeanne for not meeting "society" norms. The hypocrisy of the two of them claiming that she does not know how to be a Simmons? She IS a Simmons. Neither of them are!! To me, that is the epitome of a gossip and a mean girl. 

I get Stephanie saying that she is torn between Leeanne and Brandi. But, when one of your friends is calling your other friend an alcoholic, and you know that is not true, you need to speak up. There is no gray area there. 

• Love 21
5 hours ago, queenjen said:

I just clicked the link in the Vulture recap on the background to 'how did the cow eat the cabbage' (the phrase that popped out of Momma Dee's mouth, but she didn't explain). Apparently, it's a 'southernism' and it's based on the story of a woman that calls the police because an elephant had escaped and was picking cabbages out of her cabbage patch with its trunk and eating them. She told the cops that a cow was in her garden eating cabbages with its tail. Ok. They then explain that this means telling someone something that they don't want to hear or to get down to 'brass tacks'. I'm still struggling with all of this, however.

Someone on FB tried to explain it to me and I was lost. I love words, etymology, etc. I lived in the south for over a decade and can generally suss out what various sayings mean. But this one was lost on me. 

45 minutes ago, lawyergal said:

get Stephanie saying that she is torn between Leeanne and Brandi. But, when one of your friends is calling your other friend an alcoholic, and you know that is not true, you need to speak up. There is no gray area there. 

I don't know. I'm not doctor, and maybe I wouldn't use the term "alcoholic", but Brandi does appear to have a dysfunctional relationship with alcohol. 

• Love 14

Anyone else wanna float a 30 minute spin-off focusing on the (mis)adventures of Chunk and Tubbers?  Dallas isn't that far from OKC, after all.

I was really shocked that the ladies didn't fly first or business class for the overseas trip.  I thought that was in the contract, and it was just production that flew coach.  Maybe it was just in the BH deal.

Saying, "if she doesn't do what I told her to do, I'm gonna have to tell her how the cow ate the cabbage" just means you're going to have to set someone straight and tell them in no uncertain terms how things are going to be.  It's allegedly Texan in origin, but someone forgot to tell that to my PA born & raised grandmother.  (Her go-to cake was red velvet and she made crazy good sweet tea with lemon, so I've harbored suspicion for years that she led a secret double life as an old southern lady in her youth in the 1920s.)

Stephanie is starting to make me very sad.  I want her to get some therapy and self confidence.  I hope that her "I'm not worthy" loop is just for the show, but I kinda doubt it.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Someone on FB tried to explain it to me and I was lost. I love words, etymology, etc. I lived in the south for over a decade and can generally suss out what various sayings mean. But this one was lost on me. 

The ending of the story is the sheriff asks "what is the cow doing with the cabbage?"  (Of course, the elephant is eating the cabbage, but to the nearsighted woman it looks like it is sticking the cabbage in it's butt.).  The woman replies "you don't want to know".   I think that is where it gets the meaning of telling someone something they don't want to know.    

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Saying, "if she doesn't do what I told her to do, I'm gonna have to tell her how the cow ate the cabbage" just means you're going to have to set someone straight and tell them in no uncertain terms how things are going to be.  It's allegedly Texan in origin, but someone forgot to tell that to my PA born & raised grandmother.  (Her go-to cake was red velvet and she made crazy good sweet tea with lemon, so I've harbored suspicion for years that she led a secret double life as an old southern lady in her youth in the 1920s.)

5 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

The ending of the story is the sheriff asks "what is the cow doing with the cabbage?"  (Of course, the elephant is eating the cabbage, but to the nearsighted woman it looks like it is sticking the cabbage in it's butt.).  The woman replies "you don't want to know".   I think that is where it gets the meaning of telling someone something they don't want to know. 

Thanks, guys! I kind of get it now. I might have to try to start working that into conversations. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know. I'm not doctor, and maybe I wouldn't use the term "alcoholic", but Brandi does appear to have a dysfunctional relationship with alcohol. 

I'm not a doctor.  I have hung out with alcoholics.  I have no problem saying Brandi is on her way to being an alcoholic if she's not already there.   So far functioning, but still.  

The only question I have is what season will be "Brandi goes to rehab".

• Love 8

MMMM- Hmmmm... there's been speculation. Also the fan fiction rumour that maybe Travis is actually Bruin's father. Or Bryan. Brandi also knew Travis before she knew Stephanie, so.....

I wondered from the beginning if the baby is Bryan's natural child; there's something off about the adoption - the rush, the secrecy, supposedly Stephanie "found" the child and brought him to the Redmonds' attention. Not far fetched - I know of a long-ago political figure who pulled this off.

Mama Dee has time on her hands now and is clearly angling for her own reality TV gig - perhaps a wacky cooking show? Agree that all of her storylines with D'Andra are to promote the re-branding of their merchandise.

I laughed at her apoplectic reaction to having her big dramatic scene abruptly terminated when Cary lurched into view. Dee struggled not to break the 4th wall. That and Travis' crude comment about butt sex were the only real moments of the episode.

I think the Denmark trip, the first class seats, the vow renewal, and the fights are completely scripted.

I snicker at Cary's and Mark's awkward efforts to appear in a loving relationship in order to repair the damage to their "brand."

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders organization probably watches Brandi's antics with mouths dropped wide open. She personifies Kelli's and Judy's (coach, choreographer) worst unladylike nightmares.

Anyone else wanna float a 30 minute spin-off focusing on the (mis)adventures of Chunk and Tubbers?  Dallas isn't that far from OKC, after all.

I would pay cash money to watch this. We own Labs, but I adore the chunky bulldogs and Frenchies.

Stephanie's "I'm not worthy" schtick is fake. It's how she manipulates people into thinking she's a helpless little southern belle when in fact she's a crafty social climber.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Chunk!  The bulldog!  His name is Chunk.  I love that.  What a great name.  I love Kam and her family that much more.  Chunk.  Hee!

I'm torn on Kam and her proclamations about society judging you, yada, yada, yada.  Because who cares as long as you're kind in the end.  But.  People do judge.  And that judgement can be detrimental. I have a new career that is completely different than the last one.  I could behave tbe way I've behaved in the past, but it could be held against me in my new job.  That is a fact of life for me.  Who wouldn't want to live their life completely their way?  But.  Pesky consequences ruin everything!

LeeAnne's taste in wedding dresses is not mine.  There was one near the beginning I liked.  Just no to the mermaid.  And thank Jesus there were no Pinna Stripper Fairy Princess dresses.  Sad about D'Andra and her not working that out for something like this.

Brandi dishes very well.  In her talking heads. She's bitter.  Sad she couldn't stay for the wedding.

Denmark!  Yet another moment for Kam to wiggle her way in.  She offered the cat the pickled herring.  I'm not sure I would feed pickled herring to the cat, but I like that she said it.

Denmark!  You really know nothing about Denmark? 

And how did production not pick up the 1st class tab?  Hmmmmmm.

So we can can see exactly what we saw in the previews.   Production knew that ladies that could afford first class would go right ahead and upgrade themselves, and they knew that Leeanne and D'Andra would die trying.  

• Love 8

I didn't care for how they had 2 ladies who were not in first class. No one wants to be singled out as less than....not good.  To me, that was mean and probably the design of production.  Regardless, it was mean and unnecessary. Bravo is so cruel.  Why so evil, Andy? They have enough to work with without those kind of antics.

I was struck by how overly mature D'Andre and Cary appeared at the pajama party.  D'Andre's head scarf and hairstyle reminded me of a housewife from the 60's.  And, Cary looked like Anne Bancroft, but, not as good. 

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/headshot-of-anne-bancroft-us-actress-in-a-publicity-news-photo/119061342

When she has that stiff flipped up do, does she mean to appear older?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, lawyergal said:

her blog, Deandra said that Leeanne did not invite her to the wedding dress event until the night before

That’s what I assumed, not necessarily the night before but the last minute because of how the text came off which as I noted above that text was perfectly normal and not psycho despite what Kam and LeeAnne tried to pretend.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I say ditch ALL the howives (and "Bravolebrities", except Thom & Carson) and just make a show about their dogs pets.  I'd watch the HELL out of those kinds of play dates.  :-)

• Love 12

All this hate directed at Brandi when she hasn't done shit to anyone is funny. Everything out of Kams and LeeAnne's mouth is about Brandi.... Its the fact the she doesn't care about the "charity" world and does what she wants that burns Kam up so much.. Girl get your own life get off of LeeAnnes jock  and stop worrying about what Brandi does or doesn't do......

• Love 16

Come on...every single woman on this show can easily fork up the extra money to fly first class, and very likely always do. 

Mama Dee obviously wanted to be a Housewife. She is very entertaining and I can’t stop staring at her mouth when she speaks. 

I know many think Travis is a cheater- I don’t agree. I think he really loves Stephanie but struggles on how to help her and her fragile disposition. 

So, LeeAnne and Rich are are married now right? Believe it was on October 20. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

LeeAnne and Rich are are married now right? Believe it was on October 20. 

Did they? The only thing that comes up through google is a website from The Knot listing that as the date which usually there would be a lot more details out there.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

So we can can see exactly what we saw in the previews.   Production knew that ladies that could afford first class would go right ahead and upgrade themselves, and they knew that Leeanne and D'Andra would die trying.  

Second funniest thing of the night was Deandra making sure the airline clerk knew that she "normally always" flies first or business class.

Funniest I had forgotten until reading here - Dee's total shock and dismay when Cary stepped on her lines :D

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, princelina said:

Second funniest thing of the night was Deandra making sure the airline clerk knew that she "normally always" flies first or business class.

Funniest I had forgotten until reading here - Dee's total shock and dismay when Cary stepped on her lines :D

I think that was also D'Andra's coy way of asking for a free upgrade.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lawyergal said:

In her blog, Deandra said that Leeanne did not invite her to the wedding dress event until the night before. She said she was already in bed and had obligations at work the next day that could not be changed. If that is true, I totally get it, and it's VERY crappy of Leeanne to not explain that to others (Stephanie and Kam).

My blood boils hearing Leeanne and Kam criticize Leeanne for not meeting "society" norms. The hypocrisy of the two of them claiming that she does not know how to be a Simmons? She IS a Simmons. Neither of them are!! To me, that is the epitome of a gossip and a mean girl. 

I get Stephanie saying that she is torn between Leeanne and Brandi. But, when one of your friends is calling your other friend an alcoholic, and you know that is not true, you need to speak up. There is no gray area there. 

As the amazing, hilarious guys on the Watch What Crappens podcast said - Brandi and Stephanie are big drinkers, party girls.  D'Andra is not a party girl.  It's not that she is not being a good society lady, it is that she is trying to be a party girl and she is NOT.  She looks foolish.  

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

All this hate directed at Brandi when she hasn't done shit to anyone is funny. Everything out of Kams and LeeAnne's mouth is about Brandi.... Its the fact the she doesn't care about the "charity" world and does what she wants that burns Kam up so much.. Girl get your own life get off of LeeAnnes jock  and stop worrying about what Brandi does or doesn't do......

Brandi is going HARD for LeAnne.  She is doing it in that mean girl way, subtle and using jealousy.  Women see it, sometimes men miss it.  Claims to be coming from a good place, but poking and poking, hitting all of LeAnne's weak points - Brandi can afford 1st class, Brandi has a husband and kids, Brandi is much younger.  Fucking asshole.

D'Andra has to mention, with the camera there that she always flies first class - talk about an insecure woman.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 23

I'd take this with a huge bag of salt, but LeeAnne posts in a Housewives related FB group in the episode live thread.  Last night she said that D'Andra tried to get a free first class upgrade with a doctor's note saying she had varicose veins and needed it, and then proceeded to try to stash all her carry ons in the first class bins but was told to move her stuff by the flight attendant.  While I can't attest to the veracity of the substance of the statement, it does sound like something any howife would do and I find it deliciously petty that LeeAnne takes to FB to post such silliness.

• Love 18
45 minutes ago, Jel said:

Disagree that she hasn't done shit to anyone. I think she dishes up a fair bit actually.

Has she gone to every girl and tried to actively get them to not be friends with Kam OR LeeAnne? (other then her telling cary that leeanne called her husband gay and said he gets blown at the round up by her friends and threatened her with violence ..which LeeAnne did do and it was on film lol) Does she go and spread rumors that they are alcoholics? Does she go to people that arnt even in this circle and talk shit about LeeAnne or Kam? NO she hasnt done any of that that would be all KAM and LeeAnne ......YES she acted immature but nothing on the level that deserves the kind of VENOM that is being thrown at her....ACTING immature and being a str8 up bitch are two totally separate things

34 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Brandi is going HARD for LeAnne.  She is doing it in that mean girl way, subtle and using jealousy.  Women see it, sometimes men miss it.  Claims to be coming from a good place, but poking and poking, hitting all of LeAnne's weak points - Brandi can afford 1st class, Brandi has a husband and kids, Brandi is much younger.  Fucking asshole.

Oh being a gay boy I/we know mean girls we PERFECTED the means girls tear down gay boys are beyond vicious to each other sometimes. Trust me we dont miss anything just because we're "boys"....However when 2 people are actively trying to destroy your reputation and to get people NOT to be friends with you and make you some weird social pariah for no other reason then they think they are Regina George and her side kick Gretchen yes you are going to defend yourself.....Kam talking shit to everyone that will listen about Brandi and LeeAnne just being lime green jello that she thinks D'Andra was slipping away so she went on the attack against Brandi and ended up pushing D'andra away faster or more then she "thought" Brandi would (Brandi wasn't even talking shit about leeanne around her till she got wind of the shit that was being said about her) Look at the total difference between when LeeAnne is around Steph ( brandi is bad news get away from brandi, brandi is trash brandi is weighing you down brandi is shit. We're the cool girls you should be with us not her) to Brandi talking to D'Andra before all the shit she heard about her was like "eh we arnt friends but if your her friend thats cool I've just had bad experiences with her" go back watch it and tell me that it wasn't from go that LeeAnne was gunning for brandi and wanted to rip a friendship apart ...thats in your face who the bitch is .... Brandi is more or less defending herself here

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8

I call production B.S. on the whole First Class thing. 

You can’t just get a First Class seat at the last minute, whether you’re willing to pay the extra ($1200) or not. 

Flights these days, especially international flights, are so terribly overbooked that there is rarely one coach seat available, let alone multiple First Class seats. 

They were flying out of DFW, one of the largest airports in the country, with an enormous amount of layovers.  People flying in from all over the world, getting onto that flight.  

Yet these ladies simply had their choice, at last minute, to upgrade?  Mmmmmm hmmmmm.....try again. 

• Love 6

Yeah, why upgrade at the last minute, unless the first class and business class seats were booked, and then passengers failed to show up for those seats, opening the door for steerage passengers to try to upgrade?

I fly a lot for work, and I agree the planes are jam-packed because the airlines can't afford to make half-filled flights available. I usually do not get my first choice of flight, even booking weeks in advance. (That is due in part to not wanting the middle seat on long flights.)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Sterling said:

You can’t just get a First Class seat at the last minute, whether you’re willing to pay the extra ($1200) or not. 

Yes you can. I upgrade last week at the gate and that was just using miles which is extremely common. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t get upgraded to at least business class at the airport. It seemed like Brandi was the only one who did it at the last minute.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it's rather amusing that Brandi would be concerned about someone disparaging her character.....I mean, she does a good job all by herself. lol 

I think its the fact that they are actively trying to rip her friendship with Steph that she is more pissed about that is a LONG Long friendship and every chance LeeAnne and Kam get when they are both together they begin with i dont want to be mean then launch into what shit they think Brandi is and how they are so much better. they have been shown to do it with every girl in the group lets talk mad shit about Brandi so you wont be her friend. And I'm cool with that if your a bitch you are a bitch but dont try to say you dont want to be a bitch then proceed to vomit every nasty thought you have about someone to their friends .......Brandi hasn't done that with D'andra and she hasn't done that with Steph (she just warned her be careful and good luck not stay away stay away shes evil im better im the best) 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes you can. I upgrade last week at the gate and that was just using miles which is extremely common. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t get upgraded to at least business class at the airport. It seemed like Brandi was the only one who did it at the last minute.

Right, maybe one seat.  But there just “happened to be” 6 empty, last minute First Class seats available?  Cary, Stephanie, D’Andra, and Cameron got 4, and LeeAnn and Brandy “decided” not to. 

I’ve been on many international flights out of DFW, and I’ve never seen that many last minute available FC seats. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Right, maybe one seat.  But there just “happened to be” 6 empty, last minute First Class seats available?  Cary, Stephanie, D’Andra, and Cameron got 4, and LeeAnn and Brandy “decided” not to. 

I’ve been on many international flights out of DFW, and I’ve never seen that many last minute available FC seats. 

No only Brandi was shown doing it at that moment the others stated that they would never consider not booking first class.

• Love 5

I haven't watched the whole episode yet but I watched the clip where Kam and Leanne are discussing D'Andra not going dress shopping and they show a screenshot of the text and Leanne does invite her the day before.  So it is 100% reasonable that D'Andra couldn't go. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Has she gone to every girl and tried to actively get them to not be friends with Kam OR LeeAnne? (other then her telling cary that leeanne called her husband gay and said he gets blown at the round up by her friends and threatened her with violence ..which LeeAnne did do and it was on film lol) Does she go and spread rumors that they are alcoholics? Does she go to people that arnt even in this circle and talk shit about LeeAnne or Kam? NO she hasnt done any of that that would be all KAM and LeeAnne ......YES she acted immature but nothing on the level that deserves the kind of VENOM that is being thrown at her....ACTING immature and being a str8 up bitch are two totally separate things

Who is throwing venom at Brandi? Kam and Leeanne? PTV posters? (Honest question as I don't know who I need to "defend" here)

Of course it all depends on how one looks at it, but, if it's Leeanne: I think Leeanne has a legitimate gripe with Brandi. It seems to me that Brandi used Leeanne when she didn't have Stephanie around and then the second Stephanie was back, she dumped Leeanne, so Leeanne is hurt and a little pissed about that, since she thought she had an actual friendship with Brandi.  That, to me, is a good example of treating a person like shit.  I do not take every word from Leeanne's mouth as verified truth, so I don't worry too much about her take on who and who is not an alcoholic.  I form my own opinion and from seeing Brandi on tv, I am of the opinion that she sure seems to drink a lot. I don't need Leeanne to tell me that.

As for talking shit, meh. It ain't pretty, but the older I get the more I realize that talking shit really only makes the person who is talking it look bad.

I am starting to believe that these women have known each other for a while and Kam and Leeanne may have their own historical reasons for not liking Brandi because of things that Brandi has done (like chasing Kam around with a dildo even as Kam was repeatedly telling her to stop), or maybe there have been other things that happened before the show began to film.   I get that Brandi feels ostracized from "Dallas society", but at the same time, she seems to do little to help her cause: she knows these ladies take their cherrities very seriously and instead of respecting that, she behaves childishly at some of these events, while spinning it as "fun". Some people will view that as a girl having fun and some may view it as disrespectful and mocking. I doubt any minds are going to be changed about that.

• Love 18

D’Andra looked really pretty at the retro pj’s event.  She needs bangs.

The explanation that D’Andra was invited the night before makes sense, LeeAnne was reading D’Andra’s response to Kam and left out the sentence about “a lot to do tomorrow” or something like that.  LeeAnne is shady.  This whole plot is stupid.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

As the amazing, hilarious guys on the Watch What Crappens podcast said - Brandi and Stephanie are big drinkers, party girls.  D'Andra is not a party girl.  It's not that she is not being a good society lady, it is that she is trying to be a party girl and she is NOT.  She looks foolish.  

D'Andra has to mention, with the camera there that she always flies first class - talk about an insecure woman.

Exactly, and her great "concern" about Leeanne's wedding date. Deeply concerned about that dontcha know. Deeply!

• Love 8