Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: The Day After

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

The reason why I think Gina is gross for telling Shannon everything Tamra said about her is because she (Gina) was loving it while things were still contentious with Shannon. She was lapping up every criticism Tamra had to offer and thought nothing of using it as leverage against Shannon in their argument. But now that she and Shannon are brokering a truce, she is going to turn around and expose Tamra for talking shit? Maybe if we had seen Gina uncomfortable with Tamra's shit-talking in the moment, it would be one thing, but to go from co-signing it to ratting it out seems pretty disingenuous IMO. I have to agree with those who think Gina is a shit-stirrer and a snake in the grass. I think she does also have a sweet side, but there is something off about her.

I think it depends on how it comes to light. I mean Tamra outright lied to Shannon about why Gina would say Shannon was a bad friend to Tamra (saying that Gina brought it up on her own and it wasn't based on anything that happened after Shannon and Tamra had their talk to work things out). If Tamra is trying to throw Gina under the bus after using her to attack Shannon as a friend, Gina has every right to explain why she said what she did -which is that it was exactly what Tamra told her on the trip behind Shannon's back.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Great point(s).  From this episode Emily has some deep issues over Mommy and sisterhood.  I'm not sure she can solve them with another sister for ___.  Even though not a genetic sister, there are step sisters which she seems to ignore (as 'sisters').  But IF she thinks the current bio daughter needs a sister as a possible future surrogate, I think THAT is way-out-there thinking that is colored by her upbringing's emotional issues.

Doesn't Shane have 2 daughters from his first marriage? Anabelle does already have half-sisters.

I'm actually interested in what Tamra will use as an excuse to try to x Emily out of a second season. The fight coming up is supposed to be of Gina spilling the tea on Tamra's two faced antics with Shannon.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

I don’t think Shannon filing for divorce gave David permission to move on. Hell no...  He chose to do this all on his own WHILE he was still married. 

Re the "permission" it's just wording.   But if she wanted to fight for her marriage and do everything possible would she have filed?  Divorce is complicated, messy and the man (in CA) may well put off filing since his income streams and assets get affected. To back up your side of Davids offenses, in the link below she says at one point David told her "we're done" and refuted her claim to having a good year.  Note, for a period he was trying for rebuilding the marriage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5396941/Shannon-Beador-ex-goes-public-new-girlfriend.html

- - -

Also for those following along the divorce drama, he founded his company before their marriage, so I will be interested in seeing how that is split, if at all.  If David is worth 20M, with most of that from the business, Shannon may not get much/any of it - or, she may get some share of the increase in value, but we shall see how much.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

But if she wanted to fight for her marriage and do everything possible would she have filed?

I don't understand what you are asking. When David made it clear that he was done with the marriage and moved on to dating someone else (not even the mistress he had during the marriage) what more could Shannon do to fight for the marriage? Is the issue that Shannon was the one to file?  If so, why is that an issue?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Doesn't Shane have 2 daughters from his first marriage? Anabelle does already have half-sisters.

Finally found a pic of Emily's family of 7.  Most pictures on the web have just her 3 youngest kids

The others below are Shelby (17) and Chanel (12), I'm assuming...if the caption is correct

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5987527/RHOC-star-Emily-Simpsons-sister-surrogate-three-kids-suffering-six-miscarriages.html

4E8A89D200000578-0-image-a-58_1532451742

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

....Gina spilling the tea on Tamra's two faced antics with Shannon......

Yup, hopefully it's coming.

I was disappointed in this episode that Tamra didn't pile on and tell Shannon 'the truth' but she must have had her calculations.  However "make nice" with Shannon then gives Gina some firepower.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't understand what you are asking. When David made it clear that he was done with the marriage and moved on to dating someone else (not even the mistress he had during the marriage) what more could Shannon do to fight for the marriage? Is the issue that Shannon was the one to file?  If so, why is that an issue?

As I said earlier, they could have just separated and hoped to reconcile.  Each could get separate counseling.  one or both could be struck suddenly by the weight of their own sins, and come back to rebuild the marriage.  But even if the odds for any of that are low, by filing, she foreclosed them.

You may ask.... would David "get counseling" while dating a new gal?  Well I bet it would be worthwhile: he is still a Dad who needs help going forward and he has also suffered a huge loss.  Who knows what the counselor might awaken with questions like "What kind of man do you want to be?" or What kind of man do you see yourself as?"

13 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

As I said earlier, they could have just separated and hoped to reconcile.  Each could get separate counseling.  one or both could be struck suddenly by the weight of their own sins, and come back to rebuild the marriage.  But even if the odds for any of that are low, by filing, she foreclosed them.

You may ask.... would David "get counseling" while dating a new gal?  Well I bet it would be worthwhile: he is still a Dad who needs help going forward and he has also suffered a huge loss.  Who knows what the counselor might awaken with questions like "What kind of man do you want to be?" or What kind of man do you see yourself as?"

David already pretended to do that after his "first" infidelity (that Shannon knew of); they did the counselling, he "repented"; they renewed vows.  He was just not invested in the marriage, in my opinion.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

I'm pretty sure David foreclosed any odds by declaring the marriage done and moving on. Anything Shannon did to hold on after that point would have just been her wallowing in whatever fresh pain he chose to dole out to her for daring to keep in him in a marriage he made clear he was done with. Shannon filing was the only healthy thing she could do for her and her children. 

• Love 16
On 11/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, walnutqueen said:

David already pretended to do that after his "first" infidelity (that Shannon knew of); they did the counselling, he "repented"; they renewed vows.  He was just not invested in the marriage, in my opinion.

And all of that ^^^^^^ was written all over his face, in his body language....the faking it, the pretending he was into the marriage renewal, making the marriage work etc.

It was so obvious David wanted out for whatever reasons.....he went through the fake motions of trying to make it work.I guess if you're being filmed on a reality show, your attorney is going to advise you not to do anything to make you look bad. 

And fyi Shannon: when your husband takes you to a very plush (local-the Ritz or Montage?) for an anniversary celebration...don't ever say that you need more booze to have sex with him. Just channel your inner sex kitten, give him the best F of his life (so far!) and then STFU!

Is Bravo f'n serious about tonights episode? Shannon and Vicki get plastic surgery. And Emily and Lil' Shane go to couples therapy. Sounds fascinating. Lol!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Yes David wanted out because he was tied to a drunken dumpster fire with immense psychological problems and a self entitled martyr complex.

Emily has to very very thirsty to put her stuff on TV by having couples therapy for all the world to see. That is Bethanny Frankel level of self delusion.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And all of that ^^^^^^ was written all over his face, in his body language....the faking it, the pretending he was into the marriage renewal, making the marriage work etc.

It was so obvious David wanted out for whatever reasons.....he went through the fake motions of trying to make it work.I guess if you're being filmed on a reality show, your attorney is going to advise you not to do anything to make you look bad. 

And fyi Shannon: when your husband takes you to a very plush (local-the Ritz or Montage?) for an anniversary celebration...don't ever say that you need more booze to have sex with him. Just channel your inner sex kitten, give him the best F of his life (so far!) and then STFU!

Is Bravo f'n serious about tonights episode? Shannon and Vicki get plastic surgery. And Emily and Lil' Shane go to couples therapy. Sounds fascinating. Lol!

Well, then - there goes my plan for an assisted suicide.  ;-D

Where in the fresh hell would a plastic surgeon find an inch of territory on Vicky's face to do any more damage???

"Li'l Shane"  - I am dying here, and it is your fucking fault!  Prepare to commute to feed my critters, bitch girlfriend!    ;-)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

Well, then - there goes my plan for an assisted suicide.  ;-D

Where in the fresh hell would a plastic surgeon find an inch of territory on Vicky's face to do any more damage???

"Li'l Shane"  - I am dying here, and it is your fucking fault!  Prepare to commute to feed my critters, bitch girlfriend!    ;-)

I'm down with that sista! Lol!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Yes David wanted out because he was tied to a drunken dumpster fire with immense psychological problems and a self entitled martyr complex.

Emily has to very very thirsty to put her stuff on TV by having couples therapy for all the world to see. That is Bethanny Frankel level of self delusion.

^^^ That's fucking awesome Langford Peel! 

Just now, chenoa333 said:

I'm down with that sista! Lol!

Tread carefully, lest you be handed the keys to Casa de Deplorable and a TeeVee watching raccoon Mama who hates the Vicky as much as I do!!!  (She claps her clever little hands whenever I shout "cancer-scamming c-word").  She loves eggs, by the way.   :-)

I am indoctrinating a whole new batch of baby raccoons to the Bravo howives.  They prefer Get a Room With Carson and Thom, as do I.  There's only so much chucklefuckery a human being can tolerate, and young raccoons have a very short attention span.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Tread carefully, lest you be handed the keys to Casa de Deplorable and a TeeVee watching raccoon Mama who hates the Vicky as much as I do!!!  (She claps her clever little hands whenever I shout "cancer-scamming c-word").  She loves eggs, by the way.   :-)

I am indoctrinating a whole new batch of baby raccoons to the Bravo howives.  They prefer Get a Room With Carson and Thom, as do I.  There's only so much chucklefuckery a human being can tolerate, and young raccoons have a very short attention span.

Sounds like my kind of heaven!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Sounds like my kind of heaven!! 

Yours for the asking - but Babalu needs twice daily pills & shots, and the wonky plumbing is the last of your problemos with a free SoCal house.  PM me if you want to inherit this fucking mess. 

On the plus side, my TeeVee watching raccoon Mama loves her Bravo howives.  She's the OG of the OC, and has watched with me until her facial hair turned grey.  All  franchises, all the time (but she WILL NOT watch that fucking Satan Andy and his WWHL show.  A girl's gotta have her standards),

• Love 5
On 10/30/2018 at 3:53 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Emily - she said ever since Anabelle was born she always wanted her to have a sister. Anabelle is the oldest child and then her sister carried the boys. Those boys - were 2 male embryos her sister was implanted with, correct? Why didn't she have another girl embryo implanted? Or why didn't she have her sister carry 2 girls the first time around?

I don't understand why Emily would want to get close to Shannon if she thinks Shannon has the same issue of depression like her mom.

Emily wants to get close to Shannon because that's where the cameras will be. 

• Love 5

All of these bitches are attention whores. This is the required pretense of getting a Bravo paycheck. However, I do get the impression that Shannon is a bit too vulnerable at this point in time with her emotions regarding divorce and her weight (please Shannon, don't give a fuck about that. You are pretty) and you're just beginning to learn how to be an independent woman....as in: no significant other. 

Shannon needs to learn that she is the MOST significant person in her life, in her kids life. She seems like she's programmed to think you're nobody without somebody else. Such total bullshit.

And fuck all of the other howives and their fake "kindness" and caring for Shannon.

ETA: am i the only one who thinks the male Jamaican waiter at their dinner was smokin' hot? Lol

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 5

I find it funny that while Emily happily joined in on the Shannon needs medication for her eradic behavior pipe on, she's the one sobbing at a table when her cast mate gets a call from her mother. And she's the one who flips out and screams at the drop of a hat. None of that is normal behavior. I understand having a rough childhood but crying about it when you are 30 or 40 something sitting on a beach in Jamaica? Pretty eradic. Might need some antidepressants Emily just saying. Vicki (twerking aside) was relatively subdued. Gina will turn into a bitter angry soon to be ex wife when she realizes her husband has replaced her with a new young thing and is only sleeping with her and playing besties with her because he wants a very favorable settlement in the divorce and will probably speak to her as little as possible once their divorce is final and he can come out with his new gal. 

Tamara is one cold bitch. That's all I've got 

• Love 6

Just getting caught up....

Tamra, is indeed, one cold bitch....and I can’t wait for someone to shut her up, but I look forward to her eating Gina alive and spitting her out.

I noticed Gina and Emily ended up alone in their villa...Kelly moved in with Vicki and Tamra.  Can’t say I blame Kelly....Gina and Emily are obnoxious.  I thought it was funny how the old guard ended up in the ocean together, drinking, while Gina and Emily were off by themselves.  They just do not fit in and they are weirdly obsessed with Shannon.

I agree with the poster above...Emily looked horrible in that white bathing suit.  She looks larger than Vicki.  I don’t get all the Emily “body love” either....not that it matters.   She’s so snooty, and always has that horrible look on her face.

Gina needs to just STFU and get off my TV.

I completely understood Shannon needing some time, and thought Kelly was a true bitch attacking her the minute she sat down.  Possibly Shannon turned her phone off, so she was unaware of all of the texts, and hello?, production knew where she was the entire time.

Tamra needs to STFU.  She is such a backstabbing bitch.

Vicks is Switzerland.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 2