Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: The Day After

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, la patineuse said:

For not wanting to talk about Shannon anymore, these women, except Vicki (surprisingly!), sure spent a whole lot of time talking about Shannon.

And, yes Tamra, you are a shit stirrer.  Tamra, Kelly and Gina are all shit stirrers.

Yes Tamra, you can show up for your friend when she's in need and still be a shit-stirrer. One does not cancel out the other. 

14 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

The best thing I saw all night was Shannon eating egg whites for breakfast.  Then, she drinks about ten vodka drinks during the day and night.  Nice going Shannon with the calories, hahahaha.

There was also bacon on that table, you could see it when she got up to go upstairs. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Shannon had a hard lesson to learn. Sometimes the medicine is bitter going down, but is necessary. Everyone can be sympathetic to a woman going through a messy divorce, but enough is enough. Shannon has her health, her daughters and more than enough wealth to live a very comfortable life.

I’ve had enough of Shannon’s nerves, her anxiety and everyone needing to walk on eggshells around her. I don’t know if it’s a self esteem or anxiety issue per se, but she needs to work on herself and grow a pair. 

Tamra’s face hardly moves. It’s making her hard to read or something like permanent RBF. 

They were over the top about Dunn’s River Falls. I’ve done that and it didn’t seem as difficult as they made it out to be.

Kelly was totally inappropriately dressed for the Falls or a physical activity. It was a nice swimsuit, but only for sunbathing in. The boob flashes during the climbing or swimming was inevitable. 

I loved that they tried the fresh coconut water with Wray and Nephews rum while in the water. Yum and refreshing. 

Gina continues to annoy me. 

I definately think that Steve has given the CSC some pointers on how not to look like an ass on tv. Hence why she didn’t want to twerk (if you call that twerking). Why with all the great reggae music didn’t they go to a music venue at night? That would have been a better place to shake their booties. 

When Kelly was on WWHL Andy asked her who smoked the most marijuana. Kelly answered that she did. I bet they would have been funny as hell stoned, laughing and getting the munchies. 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shannon, with all the money you have you wore the most unflattering outfit to dinner last night, did you think you were running to Walmart and not being filmed...please let a stylist help you.

We need one of those Handmaids Tale muzzles for Vicki, I cannot stand the shrieking.

Vicki, don't worry about your twerking, what you were doing wasn't twerking.

Just once I would like to be in a restaurant while RH is filming, (any of them) when a knock down, drag out fight goes down.

I was not impressed by the villas that they moved, (they looked like a rental from Ocean City MD), they needed a refresh.

Emily getting emotional because Gina was talking to her mother, oh puleese give me a break.  

Gina will be acting like Shannon next season, her divorce will become overwhelming and will be total nut job that everyone will say she needs medication, including Shannon...mark my words. 

I can live without hearing "Ya Mon" ever again.

The whole resort was one standard finish after another.  Looks so cheap and cookie cutter.  

Also, I'm gonna hate myself for this one:  It was actually nice to see Tamra cleaning up the dishes from breakfast and wiping down the table. I like to help out housekeeping as much as I can too.  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, red12 said:

want to add that I do think that when Gina realized the impact of Emily's emotions at hearing her speak with her mother, that "I'm sorry." was absolutely genuine and not the sort from preschool playground. That was the one moment I actually liked Gina.

I agree. She seemed completely regretful and apologetic about the comment. They seem to have a very warm friendship. I don't like how Gina is with some of the other girls; she almost seems to have an agenda. But she seems to let down her guard and get real with Emily. 

2 hours ago, KLJ said:

Oh, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this.  I cannot stand Tamra.  I'll give her credit, she knows how to stay on the show, etc., but I truly think she's a terrible person.  Worse than Vicki even.  I would love to see someone take her down.  I was always surprised Heather hitched her ride to Tamra, I think she could have knocked her down a few pegs but instead chose to be besties with her.  Bleh.

I think Tamra is worse than Vicki as well. Vicki has done some horrible things, things I'll never forgive her for. But I tend to look at her actions as coming more from a place of desperation and self-preservation. Whereas, with Tamra, she actually ENJOYS the vile schemes she comes up with. She loves nothing more than to take someone down. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Also, I'm gonna hate myself for this one:  It was actually nice to see Tamra cleaning up the dishes from breakfast and wiping down the table. I like to help out housekeeping as much as I can too.  

I always keep it as clean as possible, even putting a miscellaneous shopping bag in the garbage bin so that they don’t have to wipe it out. Worst I ever saw was what the ladies of RHONY left in Cartagena. I also leave a daily tip. Thank you for pointing out one nice/good thing about Tamra. I’m usually hard pressed to find anything good to say about her. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I always keep it as clean as possible, even putting a miscellaneous shopping bag in the garbage bin so that they don’t have to wipe it out. Worst I ever saw was what the ladies of RHONY left in Cartagena. I also leave a daily tip. Thank you for pointing out one nice/good thing about Tamra. I’m usually hard pressed to find anything good to say about her. 

oohhh, I like the shopping bag in the garbage bin too, I'm going to copy that.  Love that!  and you're welcome for the Tamra find.  LOL.  As much as I love the NY gals, they really trashed that house in Cartanega (I spelled it wrong on purpose, because half of them weren't say in right anyway)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I keep expecting Tamra’s face to shift and reveal a gargoyle underneath like in the movie Devil’s Advocate. She really seems to have sold her soul to the “Devil”. 

Shannon had a hard lesson to learn. Sometimes the medicine is bitter going down, but is necessary. Everyone can be sympathetic to a woman going through a messy divorce, but enough is enough. Shannon has her health, her daughters and more than enough wealth to live a very comfortable life. 

I am enjoying Kelly, Gina, and Emily so much this season. Emily touched my heart when she became emotional and spoke of her sad childhood. Betcha she changes Shane’s mind about having another daughter!! How could he refuse knowing how her childhood was ?! 

I hope he does refuse.  Being sad about your childhood is not a good reason to bring another child into the world.  They have quite a few children as it is.  

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

The whole resort was one standard finish after another.  Looks so cheap and cookie cutter.  

I had the same thought and I was sorta surprised.  As a teen I worked in motels and always to this day will strip the room before I leave.  Trash bagged and tied, sheets off the bed, towels all wrapped up.  I also make sure if I use a bar of soap I toss it.  That was the one thing I hated to touch the most while working in that job.

• Love 10

These women are clueless when it comes to medical things and to keep stating Shannon has this or that is rubbish some people have personalities like this Shannon is one of them, she even said which is true since being on the show if you attack her stating she seize things she didnt say she loses it.

Kelly is funny how she states about people acting she is the worse and it's almost like she is jealous Shannon is getting so much attention, would she quit it with the they are better off then others she does a helping a soup kitchen few times this doesn't make her a saint.

Tamra is not a good friend keeps talking behind peoples backs but these women are too dumb to not see the games she plays.

Every one of these women have big issues and because of the life/culture rather then fix it they deflect it.

I find the constant needing to tell people they look good nice dress and watch what you say is stupid so fake this is a very American thing.

Still can't stand Gina she seem to me like a trashy person with loud mouth every time she speaks i want her to shut up.

Edited by mon berg
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Shannon is mentally ill...says the one who threatened to f-ing kill Kelly. 

Speaking of Emily - she said ever since Anabelle was born she always wanted her to have a sister. Anabelle is the oldest child and then her sister carried the boys. Those boys - were 2 male embryos her sister was implanted with, correct? Why didn't she have another girl embryo implanted? Or why didn't she have her sister carry 2 girls the first time around?

I don't understand why Emily would want to get close to Shannon if she thinks Shannon has the same issue of depression like her mom.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Irritable said:

Tamra is horrible.

Twerking is bad enough when young fit women are doing it right. Just stop.

The only ones who made the trip all about Shannon were the ones talking nonstop about Shannon. She even hid for a full day and they still bitched. I am so overdone with Gina and Emily. Can we put them on a small boat with Tamra and just send them out to sea?

Why don’t I have anything bad to say about Vicki from this episode? This concerns me deeply. 

15 hours ago, Reality police said:

Can we set it on fire?

Maybe we can rent 2 Viking Archers from last seasons trip to Iceland.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Emily - she said ever since Anabelle was born she always wanted her to have a sister. Anabelle is the oldest child and then her sister carried the boys. Those boys - were 2 male embryos her sister was implanted with, correct? Why didn't she have another girl embryo implanted? Or why didn't she have her sister carry 2 girls the first time around?

Great point.  Something is fishy, but I'd hate it to be regret over sons.  Maybe she, the "smart" lawyer, didn't think things through.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't understand why Emily would want to get close to Shannon if she thinks Shannon has the same issue of depression like her mom.

If they do like was done with my family members, more than one embryo was implanted, to increase the chance of one 'taking'. It is common for a partial miscarriage to occur.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I hope he does refuse.  Being sad about your childhood is not a good reason to bring another child into the world.  They have quite a few children as it is.  

Also it is obvious that Shane would know about Emily's childhood. To me hearing about it last night is all the more reason NOT to have another child. Emily's children are not being raised under the same circumstances as she and her sister were, and it is quite likely that with the large age difference that there would be between her daughter and a new baby that isn't even in the works (or close to being) they would not be close anyway. However if Emily keeps pushing, her children might end up with a single mother as she had. Though I still think it is quite possible that this is all for a story line.

As much as I don't like tattletales, I liked the preview where Gina tells Shannon that Tamra is still taking about her. Also interesting that while Tamra has kept saying that Shannon is not a good friend to her and doesn't ask about Eddie, she admitted in her talk with Shannon that that was no longer true, and hasn't been since they had their talk a month and a half or so before this episode was filmed. Tamra really is worse than Vicki, and that is pretty damn hard to be.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Emily, no one is keeping you from the beach. Take your I just smelled a fart lips and hit it. God, you’re all acting like you’re on a camping trip where everyone has to stick together.

ever notice women who've had their lips injected can't keep from pursing them or running their tongue over or under them?  and she wears the most awful lipstick which she can't seem to put on without looking like a clown (dorinda?)

Edited by jaybird2
left out 'tongue'
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool:  I actually didn't mind Emily and Gina this episode.  I get Emily's emotion about her mother.  But, Gina girl, those talons you call nails have got to go.  They're disturbing.

Debbie Downer Shannon just continues to grate on me and I've been a big Shannon fan.

It's amazing that the woman I couldn't stand the last two seasons, Kelly, has been the most entertaining this season.  

This was probably the least boring episode of the season.

No way would I climb up those falls.  Meet you at the top.  Balance is no longer my forte with a knee cap out of alignment.

i've always thought her nails are press on nails, the cheap press on nails!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SweetPotato said:

At the restaurant on the beach, I liked Emily’s pina colada with the red, yellow and green layers. It looked yummy, I wanted one.

They call it the Bob Marley.

Climbing up Dunn's River Falls is a tourist trap.  The Falls themselves are beautiful, the climb is terrible (tip:  go to the falls and stay down on beach to really see them) I can't even imagine what production paid for the private event.  That said, watching them eat it like I did gave me serious life.

In Kelly's defense, I think she wore her only one piece bathing suit.  Too bad it didn't hold the girls in well.  Echoing whoever said her back handspring was impressive.

I'm also warming to both Gina & Emily.  I think it's because I haven't had to see either their kids or Shane for a few episodes.  Also, I think Shannon is one of those people who are better 1:1 than in a group. She gets pissy and sulks in group discussions that aren't centered around her. 

• Love 5

Re:  Dunn's River Falls.

You have to wear a great-fitting sporty (like a one-piece Speedo type suit) one-piece, and nylon shorts over them help.  Kelly's one-piece was super cute, but not meant for that climb.

I had no trouble with my "girls" falling out.  My group was all just focused on the climb.  Not one scream, not one slip.  And I was with a bunch of women too.

Then again, we hadn't been drinking all day.  If you're going to do Dunn's River Falls (which I loved), I highly recommend sober climbing.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Good point - I’d like to know if they knew the sex of the embryos, and if Shane insisted on two boys. 

• Love 5

With all the negative happening in the world, I’m going to do my best to say something positive about each of the ladies. (See... I’m already being nicer and not calling them howives!)

Gina... has great legs. 

Emily... is capable of showing emotion and cries real tears. 

Kelly... had a great surgeon do her breast reduction. 

Shannon... Archie! Even though we haven’t seen him in several episodes... damn it! 

I digress... must be positive... 

Vicki... uh... has pretty hands.  (Had to dig deep for that one!)

Tamra.... uh... well... 

Okay, that’s all the nice I have for now. 

• Love 24
8 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yes Tamra is desperate, but I don’t think she would ever be fake friends with Gretchen or Alexis. I don’t think she would swallow that. I would love to see them come back and watch Tamra’s head explode. 

Gretchen and Alexis were never fan favorites. Old tamtam is not an idiot.

• Love 7

I have an ex boss who was married to a very wealthy man, they owned several luxury properties in Jamaica with staff, guard dogs, gorgeous views and air conditioning, stupidly I never took advantage of going to Jamaica. I am surprised that Bravo did not book a luxury property for the women, there are lots of amazing rentals I am sure, the women usually have first class accommodations.  If they stayed at that resort in exchange for the free advertising it didn't work, I don't even remember name of where they stayed.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
spelling and more thoughts
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yes Tamra is desperate, but I don’t think she would ever be fake friends with Gretchen or Alexis. I don’t think she would swallow that. I would love to see them come back and watch Tamra’s head explode. 

SHe fake friended gretchen, she even gave her a friendship bracelet.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 9

Christmas Divorce Ornaments

Maybe they could make a Hallmark Christmas Movie with that title. I can see it now ... a RH crossover show!  Gina is crying about her ornaments and Vicki calls her friend in NY, Dorinda Medley, who scours the world to find Christmas Divorce ornaments only to be upset because Gina isn't grateful to her on camera.  Meanwhile, the one Dorinda gives Shannon has a twist top -- it's a VODKA-FILLED ORNAMENT!  Only Bethenny Frankel gets livid because it wasn't filled with Skinny Girl Vodka.  And at the end, the giant tree with all the ornaments is knocked over by Archie playfully and happily wagging his tail.

• Love 18
On 10/29/2018 at 6:27 PM, bosawks said:

When Vicki comes off as the sane and empathetic one you know things are fucked up.

Right? When she’s the compassionate and caring one, everyone else needs to do some self-reflection. 

I used to not think Tamra was that bad, but everyone was right. She’s a monster. And a liar. 

Also, I detest it when people who are not professionals try to diagnose someone with a mental illness. They shit talked Shannon the whole trip, but they act so high and mighty. Bunch of hypocrites. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Love 22

In Tamra’s talking heads with her hair pulled straight back and held by a barrette, she looks just like her mother. Given how long Tamra has been on the show, and the fact that her mom had her very young, I think Tamra is getting near the age her mother was when Tamra first started the show. It’s a very hard look.

• Love 13
On 10/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, MinorL said:

@bosawks said : When Vicki comes off as the sane and empathetic one you know things are fucked up.

Right? When she’s the compassionate and caring one, everyone else needs to do some self-reflection. 

There was speculation in the R14 thread I think that the producers must have told her to stand back, don't pile on, build consensus, rapport etc.  Because it does not seem like she would otherwise naturally be in that mode.  Faux caring.  At times, to me, she seemed to try to be Den Leader...presumably to "save" her franchise.

ETA: Typo, R14 above should be E14=Episode 14

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 8

You would think that production would give us a break from all the bad drama and show us a nice Jamaican trip. The Jamaica visitors bureau must be livid how the depicted the resort.  No air conditioning, murkey water, etc.  wasn’t necessary or nice.  I would have loved to see them have fun, wear nice clothes, nice dinners and all the fun excursions and things to do and see on the island. More of pleasant things for a change.  Instead we got screwed up Shannon, big mouth Tamra, nasty, Gina and Emily and Kelly’s boobs.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Maybe they could make a Hallmark Christmas Movie with that title. I can see it now ... a RH crossover show!  Gina is crying about her ornaments and Vicki calls her friend in NY, Dorinda Medley, who scours the world to find Christmas Divorce ornaments only to be upset because Gina isn't grateful to her on camera.  Meanwhile, the one Dorinda gives Shannon has a twist top -- it's a VODKA-FILLED ORNAMENT!  Only Bethenny Frankel gets livid because it wasn't filled with Skinny Girl Vodka.  And at the end, the giant tree with all the ornaments is knocked over by Archie playfully and happily wagging his tail.

Hahahahaha .. this is sooo funny besides being all true.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i've always thought her nails are press on nails, the cheap press on nails!

I’m wondering how Gina bathes her kids, cooks, folds laundry and wipes her ass with those things.

• Love 6

A few things in this episode made me lol:

Kelly drinking Tamra's salad dressing, thinking it was the cauliflower soup.

Shannon saying, "I'm a communicator" when rationalizing texting Tamra to come talk, after having not answered or responding to the eleventy-billion phone calls and texts from the ladies for the past 24hrs.

Tamra's shade with "..but, if you don't have nice teeth, Vicki will buy you nice teeth"

When telling Shannon about Vicki's "twerking", Vicki: "I didn't mean to". Gina: "She accidentally twerked".

And I appreciated Gina giving Emily a hug when she got upset at lunch. I don't know how many times I have screamed at the TV "Give her a hug!" when one of these ho's tries to comfort another ho that's visibly upset.

Anyone else think Shannon was stoned out of her gourd when she was on the beach with that grin on her face? Do you think she'd try medical marijuana? It's organic.

Kelly's backflip was amazing! 

Edited by SweetieDarling
apologies for awkward grammar
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

But, she WAS fake friends with both Gretchen and Alexis. It's how she got dirt on them to use against them later. It's how she managed to get Gretchen Naked Wasted - Gretchen thought Tamra was her friend and could be trusted to help her blow off steam. She sidled up to Alexis and lavished praise on her and her marriage and then used everything she learned about their marriage to attack her once she and Simon divorced. 

Right now, Tamra is complaining about how needy Shannon is and how she has been there for Shannon without Shannon returning the favor. Let's face it, Tamra encouraged Shannon to call her at all hours with her problems because it gave Tamra dirt to use against Shannon when it suited her. Now that she has permission to be friendly with Vicki again, Tamra wants to jump ship and complain about how selfish and needy Shannon is. She's basically repeating the pattern she's had since she joined the show. Next season, she will be besties with Emily and Gina and use everything she has learned about them by "befriending them behind the scenes" to stir up more drama with the rest of the cast. 

I should have been clearer...I meant now. I remember that stupid bracelet she gave idiot Gretchen and knew it was a matter of time before Tamra turned on her. But everyone knows Tamra now and what she does. Her bullshit wouldn’t work now and she would have to find another way to interact, and wouldn’t be able to pull it off. 

I’m just waiting for the final Tamra comeuppance. Sadly, that day will probably never come. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

There was speculation in the R14 thread I think that the producers must have told her to stand back, don't pile on, build consensus, rapport etc.  Because it does not seem like she would otherwise naturally be in that mode.  Faux caring.  At times, to me, she seemed to try to be Den Leader...presumably to "save" her franchise.

What’s R14??

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Have to admit the world’s worst apologies start with, “I’m sorry you feel that way”and end with “ that was never my intention..”. How did this whole apology become about Shannon’s feelings?

Silly girl.  EVERYTHING, at all times, is about Shannon.   Even when someone is telling her they're hurt by something she did all she can focus on is how DARE they say anything bad about her!!  Classic narcissist.  I loved Kelly giving it to her in the THs. 

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, Gem 10 said:

The best thing I saw all night was Shannon eating egg whites for breakfast.  Then, she drinks about ten vodka drinks during the day and night.  Nice going Shannon with the calories, hahahaha.

I have a sneaking suspicion Shannon's recent slim down coincided with her stopping drinking.   It's hard to stay thin when you're boozing day and night.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, Gem 10 said:

Well, why would she take a pill to help herself?  Then she couldn’t complain to everyone and get attention.  She doesn’t want pills as it’s not natural, but did she ever think liquor might kill her liver?  

There IS a certain irony in someone who strives to be as healthy as they can with herbal supplements, a homeopathic "doctor" ect, yet is slowly pickling their own organs. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

You would think that production would give us a break from all the bad drama and show us a nice Jamaican trip. The Jamaica visitors bureau must be livid how the depicted the resort.  No air conditioning, murkey water, etc.  wasn’t necessary or nice.  I would have loved to see them have fun, wear nice clothes, nice dinners and all the fun excursions and things to do and see on the island. More of pleasant things for a change.  Instead we got screwed up Shannon, big mouth Tamra, nasty, Gina and Emily and Kelly’s boobs.

I came away from my Martha Brae rafting trip believing that murky water is the norm. And then my fellow poster, who also did the raft trip, said the water is clear and blue.

Which made me smack my forehead because.  Science!   We camp near rivers up here in the Pacific NW.  So of course I've seen normally clear rivers be muddy after several days of rainfall and then clear back up again.

Also because of the Bob Marley pina colada.....Back on the cruise ship, some of my fellow passengers and I were treated to hearing a woman complain about the excursion she chose for her family.  She took them on a Bob Marley tour. Where he was born, grew up, influences on his life, etc.

Her complaint?  Too many references to pot, too much talk of pot and (clutches pearls) she actually SMELLED pot being smoked.

We tried to contain our laughter AT her.  We failed. Epically.

I wish the ladies had done the Bob Marley tour.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve had enough of Shannon’s nerves, her anxiety and everyone needing to walk on eggshells around her. I don’t know if it’s a self esteem or anxiety issue per se, but she needs to work on herself and grow a pair. 

Tamra’s face hardly moves. It’s making her hard to read or something like permanent RBF. 

They were over the top about Dunn’s River Falls. I’ve done that and it didn’t seem as difficult as they made it out to be.

Kelly was totally inappropriately dressed for the Falls or a physical activity. It was a nice swimsuit, but only for sunbathing in. The boob flashes during the climbing or swimming was inevitable. 

I loved that they tried the fresh coconut water with Wray and Nephews rum while in the water. Yum and refreshing. 

Gina continues to annoy me. 

I definately think that Steve has given the CSC some pointers on how not to look like an ass on tv. Hence why she didn’t want to twerk (if you call that twerking). Why with all the great reggae music didn’t they go to a music venue at night? That would have been a better place to shake their booties. 

When Kelly was on WWHL Andy asked her who smoked the most marijuana. Kelly answered that she did. I bet they would have been funny as hell stoned, laughing and getting the munchies. 

Because arranging security on that kind of an outing might have been a real problem.  I heard Jamaica is not a very safe place for tourists outside their hotel compound.  Quite a few years ago Mr. Thrax went there once on business with a client (a coffee broker), and he told me that street crime was rampant, particularly against tourists.  They had to hire two bodyguards (one each) to accompany them on a trip from Kingston to Blue Mountain and back.  I was really surprised because I always thought of it as a laid-back paradise.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Because arranging security on that kind of an outing might have been a real problem.  I heard Jamaica is not a very safe place for tourists outside their hotel compound.  Mr. Thrax once went there on business with a client (a coffee broker), and he told me that street crime was rampant, particularly against tourists.  They had to hire two bodyguards (one each) to accompany them in public.  I was really surprised because I always thought of it as a laid-back paradise.

This was posted on the Small Talk page.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/1520587002

• Love 6

Good grief Tamra says she wants to be heard in her relationship with her bestie Shannon.  She just doesn’t shut up while she’s harping incessantly at Shannon.  Shannon sits there calmly letting her rage on then quietly apologizes to her. I find her voice so irritating and grating ughhhhhhhhh

• Love 11

Looks like Kelly has some bare boob competition going on with Tamra lol.  It’s funny how proud they are of showing us what they have when they are totally fake!  I would rather watch Vicki twerk ?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, endure said:

Looks like Kelly has some bare boob competition going on with Tamra lol.  It’s funny how proud they are of showing us what they have when they are totally fake!  I would rather watch Vicki twerk ?

Aren't Kelly's her's.  I thought she had a reduction or something last year.  And if they're not 100% real, they a million times more natural looking that Tamra's hard rock things she's got going on there.    

• Love 3

First Kelly goes out of her way to research the history of Jamaica, and then she attacks the adventures there with aplomb (and without screaming).  Is she becoming… likeable??  And then Vicki seems like the most reasonable one in the Shannon scenario?  I’m scared, you guys.  What is haaaaaappening??

• Love 16