Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Yessss Heather! I wanted her to get a cover of something with that shot of her on the posts, but I’m glad she got this at least, very cute idea!

My dream long shot calendar cover girl is Hannah. I think of all the girls, she’s the one who looks like an actual model. She’s so gorgeous to me. My DCC Queen of the North!<3

• Love 6
2 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Heather got the Star Magazine Swimsuit issue cover! 😊 Very Farrah Fawcett esque pose! 😊 She looks great! https://shop.dallascowboys.com/dallas-cowboys-star-magazine-swimsuit-issue-2019-191140236.html?dwvar_191140236_color=NONE&cgid=

IMG_20190613_152323.jpg

She looks GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE Heather!!! Good for her.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, bunny said:

Yessss Heather! I wanted her to get a cover of something with that shot of her on the posts, but I’m glad she got this at least, very cute idea!

My dream long shot calendar cover girl is Hannah. I think of all the girls, she’s the one who looks like an actual model. She’s so gorgeous to me. My DCC Queen of the North!<3

I like this pic of her - she has such a unique look.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Heather got the Star Magazine Swimsuit issue cover! 😊 Very Farrah Fawcett esque pose! 😊 She looks great! https://shop.dallascowboys.com/dallas-cowboys-star-magazine-swimsuit-issue-2019-191140236.html?dwvar_191140236_color=NONE&cgid=

IMG_20190613_152323.jpg

0538B22C-3763-4AF6-9B88-CA6F3C663185.thumb.jpeg.75288ee44fb1196a69d5b0f6be68b0ae.jpeg

Hey...maybe I could get a free ticket to a game for my idea!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

On 6/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, M1977G said:

How old is that video? Like 12 years? They are doing the exact same choreography all these years later. Thank goodness for the guest choreographers or they'd never do anything new.

--I so agree. Tradition is good, but stale is not good. I understand they want that dance to be recognizable, but please put in some fresh elements. It's like they rehash the same moves in different combinations. There are other "sexy" dance moves that are still classy not trashy. Geez

Kind of fun seeing last year's rookies in veteran blue in the practice photo. 

---Me too. And considering how uncomfortable it was with the VK stress. They should get a secret star that has Survived VK 2018 on it. Obviously, that's a joke, but it may feel that way to most. I pray that tone changes and some redemption is delivered.

I also do not care for Heather's two-tone blonde and brown 'do. It looks like she plopped a too-small wig on top of her brown hair.

-   ---I agree. I would love to see her in a different color that is more natural to her. She looks better without that roots showing style they are still painfully using. I feel it looks trashy, not flashy.

Maddie looks a bit out of place with the other three for all the reasons several others have stated, and the photos I've seen from auditions ...I did not love her audition dance or costume, either. Not only was it more of the same, I think last year's costume had a bit of sass and sex appeal to it but this year it just looked like she was covering up and going for a jog....I also noticed that her kicks look weaker and in audition photos, her feet looked unpointed too often. 

---I hated her solo and costume too. Her solo last year worked because it was a surprise. 2017 she pulled off being sexy and sophisticated with style dance. This year seemed like a last minute, thrown together dance. She is so much better than that. I typically like her dancing.

---I felt like many of the VETs kicks looked low and flexed. It bothered me a lot. Her kicks were never great. You can tell the top candidates went to the high kicks clinic classes. That kick focus had those looking more polished and field ready than we typically see at auditions. Many outperformed Vets on kicks to me anyway. Wonder if during TC we will see Judy a bit more pleased with TCs early kick ability as compared to earlier years. 

---And I am glad Amy did something other than tap, but her dance didn't pop to me. But I love Her smile and bright presence. That is unreplaceable for sure and I adore that in her. So positive.

---And now I feel like throwing up reading my own post, as I talk as if I know anything useful when it comes to DCC stuff. Blah............gasp for air...blah again   :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Sorry for the weird post above. I have no idea what happened. NEWBIE SYNDROME!!! MODs not sure if you can fix it. Sorry.

Edited by IzzyEnd
Newbie Syndrome or SINdrome at this point.
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

IMG_20190613_152323.jpg

It’s nice to see a beautiful, healthy looking girl on the cover. I’m not a fan of those shots with the girls bones sticking out in the skimpy bathing suits.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

The poster works for a cosmetic company that uplifts and empowers women.  Apparently she didn’t get the memo. #jealousHeatherdoesntneedherproducts

Ehhhhh, looks like she sells products via an MLM with a pretty rotten reputation. Maybe she thinks the more smack she talks, the more mascara she sells. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Copying a photo that is GOAT status for its genre is a puzzling choice for an organization that prides itself on being so iconic, they are "often imitated, never equaled." 

But my guess is they didn't think about it too hard. They thought it was a cute idea, the photo turned out fine, and they'll get attention for it as well as nostalgia points from older fans, so goal achieved.

22 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Most famous poster ever sold

8C215A44-D654-49FB-A26A-A36B3334D02C.jpeg

B82B097D-0B5A-440E-BB6F-F99BC3170FD5.jpeg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

I'm still feeling bad that Gabby got cut. I think she handled it with grace though. I've also noticed she is still very much in the loop with the other girls, as she has posted on IG. She also comments on many of their posts. 

• Love 15
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Tarode said:

I'm still feeling bad that Gabby got cut. I think she handled it with grace though. I've also noticed she is still very much in the loop with the other girls, as she has posted on IG. She also comments on many of their posts. 

She is a true class act.  I can only guess at how much her teammates miss her. 😔

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 10

Speaking of wanting more behind the scenes stuff, I just found this video on the CMT site and don't recall seeing it before. I find their website challenging to access stuff, and sorry if I missed this being posted before, but I found this video interesting. It's clips from Marcea Lane's visit to training camp last year as a guest choreographer. I wish they'd put her in the show! Part of what was most fascinating to me were the 4 candidates she set aside when putting her 36 stickers on the candidates photos. The top 2 of her lowly 4 were Tara and Malena. I could see that Victoria was next, but I couldn't make out who was below her. Marcea seemed like a great teacher and guest judge for seriously professional feedback. I hope she comes back this year and we see her on the show.

http://www.cmt.com/news/1800262/dcc-making-the-team-must-see-moment-marcea-brings-the-heat/

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Speaking of wanting more behind the scenes stuff, I just found this video on the CMT site and don't recall seeing it before. I find their website challenging to access stuff, and sorry if I missed this being posted before, but I found this video interesting. It's clips from Marcea Lane's visit to training camp last year as a guest choreographer. I wish they'd put her in the show! Part of what was most fascinating to me were the 4 candidates she set aside when putting her 36 stickers on the candidates photos. The top 2 of her lowly 4 were Tara and Malena. I could see that Victoria was next, but I couldn't make out who was below her. Marcea seemed like a great teacher and guest judge for seriously professional feedback. I hope she comes back this year and we see her on the show.

http://www.cmt.com/news/1800262/dcc-making-the-team-must-see-moment-marcea-brings-the-heat/

I didn't see Tara too much.  Malena was just a mess, not picking up the choreo, which caused her to run into Tess.  The only thing I saw with VK was when they did a sexy walk across the floor and to me, she pranced - I don't know how else to explain.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Ashlee was the number 4 picture underneath Victoria.  Her yellow  sticker "ML" was on Victoria and I believe she put one on Ashlee's as well.  She did not on Tara or Malena. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Omg I can’t even with this one. Looks to me like Taylor the Buff Super model with Lexie the blond Real Housewife of OC then some girl with short big legs, like not in a juicy way but just short and thick, who was prob the prettiest girl in high school but out of her league here. Why did they pose Rachel that way? Ugh. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Omg I can’t even with this one. Looks to me like Taylor the Buff Super model with Lexie the blond Real Housewife of OC then some girl with short big legs, like not in a juicy way but just short and thick, who was prob the prettiest girl in high school but out of her league here. Why did they pose Rachel that way? Ugh. 

Taylor looks great ...but that's about all I can say about this pic. Let me clarify:  Yes...all three girls are beautiful but I do not like the posing, and I despise smirks even on beautiful girls.  It just gives off the "mean girl" vibe. Smirks are right up there with flipping duck face for me.  Sorry 🙂

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

If those are big legs, I'll take two, please! I actually like that picture of her, as she looks more like an average young lady in shorts and tank and ponytail going to work out than a totally done-up pageant queen. Taylor looks great--she's definitely grown on me--and Lexi always is photogenic, even with that cute smirk going on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

....Rachel’s legs look big? That’s a stretch. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, M1977G said:

If those are big legs, I'll take two, please! I actually like that picture of her, as she looks more like an average young lady in shorts and tank and ponytail going to work out than a totally done-up pageant queen. Taylor looks great--she's definitely grown on me--and Lexi always is photogenic, even with that cute smirk going on.

right? Rachel W can't win.

I actually really like this picture-i'm glad they don't shy away from showing how tall Taylor is. 

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

You must be confusing Rachel with the person in the background wearing the neon blue.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  The reaction to this photo is kind of blowing my mind.  I shared it because I thought all three looked good.  Lexie smirk included.

Lexie is so stinkin' photogenic.  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  The reaction to this photo is kind of blowing my mind.  I shared it because I thought all three looked good.  Lexie smirk included.

I think they do a very nice job with the Cowboy Fit pics.  And I agree - all three look great.  

• Love 4

I think Taylor looks 😍😍😍, Lexie def pretty and Rachel - y’all know I think she is over hyped in beauty but can def dance and is one of the most photogenic people ever, so how hard did they have to look to find one where she looks this bad? Those are not dancers legs. Do better Cowboys Fit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I actually really like this picture-i'm glad they don't shy away from showing how tall Taylor is. 

Yeah, the only thing I find silly about the picture (all Cowboys fir pictures really) is that they have the girls in too much makeup for working out.  Other than that, I think they look fine.  And let's just say if I woke up tomorrow with my legs looking like Rachel's in the picture, I wouldn't exactly cry myself back to sleep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

I have never thought of Taylor J as bigger or with a stomach; but that pose doesn't work for her. It gives an optical elusion of a tire around her upper waist. 

Lexie, who is always photogenic, doesn't come off looking nice in that picture. Maybe because I know how she's a mean girl, that it's colored my opinion of her, but if you told me this was the new cast of Mean Girls I wouldn't think it looked out of place.

I hate Rachel W so I have no opinion on that side of the picture.

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think Taylor looks 😍😍😍, Lexie def pretty and Rachel - y’all know I think she is over hyped in beauty but can def dance and is one of the most photogenic people ever, so how hard did they have to look to find one where she looks this bad? Those are not dancers legs. Do better Cowboys Fit. 

From someone who danced growing up and had chunkier thighs despite being super skinny everywhere else, I can say they are. I believe she comes from a lyrical background so probably did lots of ballet/pointe work. Ballet is not for weak people so thigh muscles are important. I've always been proud of my dancer legs!

• Love 9

The Cowboy Fit pictures irritate me so much. They could at least get the girls to do a bit more natural makeup and hair that looks a little more natural. I like Lexie but I hate how she does her hair!!!! The other two look great. Their poses are strong. As they should be to show off their athletic bodies. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JayDKay said:

They could at least get the girls to do a bit more natural makeup

Yes they could, and they would still look fabulous.  The thing is, sadly, it's not really unrealistic, plenty of women work out in a full face and either don't know or don't care what a disaster it is for their skin.  Come to think of it, these women have to rehearse in a full face every night 😞

• Love 4
15 hours ago, JayDKay said:

The Cowboy Fit pictures irritate me so much. They could at least get the girls to do a bit more natural makeup and hair that looks a little more natural. I like Lexie but I hate how she does her hair!!!! The other two look great. Their poses are strong. As they should be to show off their athletic bodies. 

I think they get their hair and makeup done for the cowboys fit shoot 

• Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, go4luca said:

Agreed. I think they look great! It's just a natural pose to me...

On 6/20/2019 at 3:14 PM, flightlevel said:

I think all three girls look great.  

Me too!!

• Love 2
On 6/20/2019 at 2:00 PM, scorpio1031 said:

I think they do a very nice job with the Cowboy Fit pics.  And I agree - all three look great.  

Agree! I love the Cowboy Fit pics too

On 6/20/2019 at 1:24 PM, LaurenBrook said:

LOVE the photo too!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not sure where this goes but does this mean Judy's stool from Valley Ranch is now part of the conference room "office" set up?

Next year, we will see it nestled in the sand as Judy overlooks photo shoots:)

• LOL 2