Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

This is one of my favourite videos (2nd video -- from Cassie's instagram). Lauren is running off the field and stops to give Lennon a hug & say something to her. And then Lennon turns around and says, "That's my fwiend!"

Cassie posted how difficult it was going to be to explain to Lennon that Lauren would no longer be teaching DCC camp. 😐

4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

This is one of my favourite videos (2nd video -- from Cassie's instagram). Lauren is running off the field and stops to give Lennon a hug & say something to her. And then Lennon turns around and says, "That's my fwiend!"

If I die I want to be re-incarnated as Lauren's daughter.  She is going to be the BEST MOTHER EVER!!!!!!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

If they were willing to work with Erica’s injury, they should make Lauren an all star and let her work on dcc camps and maybe junior dcc now that Jinelle has left.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way for her to continue on and volunteer....she is just such an amazing asset and seems like a really lovely person who is especially brilliant with the kids.  If she has time, I hope she can, and continues on.

• Love 3

That is such sad news, Lauren is such an amazing and classy DCC. in 2015 the Miami Dolphins were playing in Wembley stadium in the U.K and their cheerleaders did an appearance in a supermarket here in London. Lauren was one and she was such a lovely and sweet person. It would be fantastic if she remained part of the Cowboys organisation. 

• Love 3
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

Maybe Lauren will be the new Jinelle

I think Lauren would be better off focusing on her future wedding and marriage along with her job as a nurse. To me, being a nurse is much more rewarding than part of the DCC Organization. And now she will have more free time to spend with her future husband without signing her life over TPTB.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way for her to continue on and volunteer....she is just such an amazing asset and seems like a really lovely person who is especially brilliant with the kids.  If she has time, I hope she can, and continues on.

Can someone pls remind me what type of nursing she's in? I wanna say Cardiac.  Thanks..

• Love 1

When thinking about Lauren’s injury, her staying in DCC could compromise her career as a nurse.  Hospital floors are unforgiving when you stand all day without a lunch or bathroom break for 12 hours.  Lots of foot, knee, soft tissue injuries with nurses in cardiac from lifting large patients even with multiple helpers. Will miss her but think this is a wise move on many levels.

• Love 10
(edited)

It's always sad/weird to me to watch the shrinking of an original rookie class.  So of the original 13 of this particular year and pending any cuts at Finals, we are now down to 8. 

Some I could care less about but Lauren for me is a big loss.  She was the first DCC I ever followed.  😐

lamaparker_1_6_2019_11_56_1_410.jpg

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It's always sad/weird to me to watch the shrinking of an original rookie class.  So of the original 13 of this particular year end pending any cuts at Finals, we are now down to 8. 

Some I could care less about but Lauren for me is a big loss.  She was the first DCC I ever followed.  😐

lamaparker_1_6_2019_11_56_1_410.jpg

I was just thinking about this when Lauren announced her retirement! 😢 IMO Season 12 had a great Rookie Class! I wonder which of them will be the last one standing! 

14 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

I was just thinking about this when Lauren announced her retirement! 😢 IMO Season 12 had a great Rookie Class! I wonder which of them will be the last one standing! 

For some reason I feel that none of them is going to be a 5 year vet and I expect most of them to retire this year.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

For some reason I feel that none of them is going to be a 5 year vet and I expect most of them to retire this year.

That rookie class of 2017 lost 5 members already.

4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think Gina could be a five year girl.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Gina could be a five year girl.

I agree, I see Gina staying longest out of that class, especially if she is triangle/point at some time.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I agree, I see Gina staying longest out of that class, especially if she is triangle/point at some time.

Well she will certainly get triangle or point this year so I can’t see her staying for 2 more years after that.

(edited)

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Gina sticks around for a long time. I've read more than one interview with her from high school/college where she says being an NFL cheerleader is her life goal, and she doesn't mention any other career aspirations. It doesn't seem like she's just cheering for a little bit and then moving on like Melissa Wallace. I wonder if she's trying to become the director of a team like Mandy did?

Edited by phylogeny
4 minutes ago, phylogeny said:

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Gina sticks around for a long time. I've read more than one interview with her from high school/college where she says being an NFL cheerleader is her life goal, and she doesn't mention any or career aspirations. It doesn't seem like she's just cheering for a little bit and then moving on like Melissa Wallace. I wonder if she's trying to become the director of a team like Mandy did?

I think both Gina and Miranda would be my guesses for staying the longest.  However, Gina and I both follow many of the same current working pro choreographers.  So my guess is she's also keeping an eye on where her dancing could take her next.  She would definitely find dance work in L.A.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, phylogeny said:

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Gina sticks around for a long time. I've read more than one interview with her from high school/college where she says being an NFL cheerleader is her life goal, and she doesn't mention any other career aspirations. It doesn't seem like she's just cheering for a little bit and then moving on like Melissa Wallace. I wonder if she's trying to become the director of a team like Mandy did?

Gina was saying law school at one point.

my prediction is if she’s not at point or at least triangle she’s gone after this year. 

44 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Gina was saying law school at one point.

my prediction is if she’s not at point or at least triangle she’s gone after this year. 

I see now that she's a legal assistant. I take back my internal side-eye about her life ambitions 😁

• Love 1
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Yay!  Bridget's IG is back!

i was a little worried about her weight at calendar (NOT FAT but just softer than last year) but she looks great here and in all the pics from finals.  🙂

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BringItOn said:

I like seeing Lily in that pic.

Go Lillers! 

LOL my dog's name is Lilly and Lillers is my nickname for her 🙂

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Go Lillers! 

LOL my dog's name is Lilly and Lillers is my nickname for her 🙂

Same here 🙂 My dog is Lily and I call her Lillers...and Lily Lou Who .

• LOL 3
(edited)

From today's DCC academy.  I'm only sharing this to show Gina near a center position and she's not going nuts overly extra. 

Not defending, not undermining.  Just find it an interesting glimpse seeing how she might look if in a point position (which I realize she isn't here nor is it a popular idea among many here).

Edited by go4luca
word missing
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

From today's DCC academy.  I'm only sharing this to show Gina near a center position and she's not going nuts overly extra. 

Not defending, not undermining.  Just find it an interesting glimpse seeing how she might look if in a point position (which I realize she isn't here nor is it a popular among many here).

I think they all look great, including Gina.  But TBH, maybe cause I'm not a dancer, but I've never noticed the "extra-ness."  Kandi Harris had a booty pop like no one else and no one ever called her extra.

However, the song sucks:/

• Love 4
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not defending, not undermining.  Just find it an interesting glimpse seeing how she might look if in a point position (which I realize she isn't here nor is it a popular among many here).

Popular with me! It was a glimpse I would like to see more of!  If the purpose of her white/blonde hair is to have her stand out from far away -- it's working. But so much more pretty and healthy looking in the @ 2015 pic you posted.  The more natural hair doesn't make her features look as stark. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not defending, not undermining.  Just find it an interesting glimpse seeing how she might look if in a point position (which I realize she isn't here nor is it a popular idea among many here).

Gina almost knocked herself over. She didn't stick the last pose. Chill girl. You got this.

(edited)
13 hours ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  Gina circa 2015.

ginaa_mariaaa_5_6_2019_14_56_3_810.jpg

She looks kind of trashy here...and honestly, with the white blonde look she has now that does not flatter her at all, it kind of makes her look a little cheap as well. 

Edited by Kayce
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

She looks kind of trashy here...and honestly, with the white blonde look she has now that does not flatter her at all, it kind of makes her look a little cheap as well. 

Not seeing trashy at all.  Nothing I haven't seen in many pro head shots.  I see sultry, sexy with an edge.  Such a different look from her DCC look and that's why it caught my eye.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

If we wanna talk about trashy...all you have to do is look at Kalyssa's instagram

warn a person ....just about strangled on my tea 😛

• LOL 3
On 5/31/2019 at 2:48 PM, bigskygirl said:

I think Lauren would be better off focusing on her future wedding and marriage along with her job as a nurse. To me, being a nurse is much more rewarding than part of the DCC Organization. And now she will have more free time to spend with her future husband without signing her life over TPTB.

Nah lauren is done. Nothing bad just at a diff place in her life and DCC isn’t the best fit. Love her and glad she’s living her life being happy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

The best photos on her instagram page are those of her in the DCC uniform.

Because she actually put ON more clothes when she wore the uniform than she seems to be wearing once she quit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

If we wanna talk about trashy...all you have to do is look at Kalyssa's instagram

Because she models lingerie?  Granted some of the posts are a little "revealing"/unfortunate.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:48 PM, bigskygirl said:

Can someone remind me how old Lauren is?

On 6/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, go4luca said:

Oh my word, that glow in the dark yellow hair. My eye is mostly drawn to that and not in a good way. I hope TPTB decide to give her a more healthy natural look this season.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Because she models lingerie?  Granted some of the posts are a little "revealing"/unfortunate.

I definitely wouldn't call Kalyssa a "lingerie model." She's not sponsored by any company and the only true lingerie models I can think of are Victoria's Secret models like Sara Sampaio, Behati, Adriana Lima. 

• Love 3

Man. Gina can D A N C E. Just watching her in that clip reconfirms that. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I literally can't look at anyone else. She reminds me of Paula Abdul's style back in the day. She adds like, three extra moves to every count and she knows how to do it. I'm in awe.

• Love 12